Start by marking “14 Needles: An Unsettling Collection” as Want to Read:
14 Needles: An Unsettling Collection

14 Needles: An Unsettling Collection

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Don't miss out on this hair-raising collection of short stories!
Based on 14 tattoos, these tales will take you on a disturbing journey inspired by each piece of art. You will travel to a military encampment in Afghanistan, through a trinket shop in California and into the secret, gruesome war being waged in the back alleys of civilization. Each tale strikes a different
Published April 9th 2017

To ask other readers questions about 14 Needles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 14 Needles

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of 14 Needles: An Unsettling Collection
Erin Fong
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this horror collection

Full disclosure, I am definitely biased when it comes to this book, since I helped put the finishing touches on it. That being said, I've read the stories multiple times and still love them all, some more than others. My favorites are Star Light, Star bright and The Last Metro. My least favorite is The Taxing of the Heart, probably because the narrator is such a despicable human being. He makes my skin crawl. I'd recommend this collection to horror lovers.
Cyrene Olson
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Uncaged Book Reviews:
I wasnt sure what to expect from this book. Being a genre which I love everything about. I eat live and breathe horror. I felt myself not wanting to start this book straight away in case I was disappointed. As theres only a handful of new horror writers out there which can actually fit this role. I was pleased that Aaron Deck is one of these writers. This book should be on an up and coming horrors best books to read list. Every page just screams good storytelling at this
Tom Howells
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Suffused throughout by the macabre, this collection is nonetheless distinguished by its thematic breadth. At turns funny, poignant, gritty, shocking, touching and disquieting, these short stories make for a satisfyingly balanced literary repast. Bon appétit!
David Brown
Camilah
Dec 27, 2017
Seawee8
Mar 16, 2019
Aaron Deck was born and raised outside of Halifax, NS. He now lives in Montreal, QC with his fiance and no cats nor dogs. He's been writing since he was a child and "14 Needles," is his first published collection. He's held down a lot of manual labour jobs and spent five years in the Canadian Military. In his free time, he reads and plays music.

News & Interviews