Start by marking “Tease (Temptation, #4)” as Want to Read:
Tease (Temptation, #4)

Tease

(Temptation #4)

4.42  ·  Rating details ·  5,001 Ratings  ·  631 Reviews
Tease - verb: to tantalize especially by arousing desire or curiosity often without intending to satisfy it....unless your name is Tate Morrison.

It’s been four years since Logan Mitchell walked into Tate’s life and irrevocably changed it. Four years since the sexy as sin lawyer dared him to try, and four years since Tate won his love.

Now, as they approach the next chapter
Published May 9th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Tease, please sign up.
Julie On Ella's website she said there would be three books in this second instalment of Tate and Logan so we can expect another two more after Tease! 😊

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 hot stars ❤

This series is one of my favorites, I missed so much Logan and Tate and I was so excited for Tease!I wanted to know what my boys were doing!Ella Frank did it again, she delivers a passionate,scorching hot,intense,funny and beautiful story!

Logan and Tate feel so real, I could feel everything about them.Their relationship is amazing and their chemistry off the charts.They are perfect for each other and omg super hot!!!

I'll never get bored with this couple!I could read forever about Ta
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

Alright Romancelandia - It's time to take a poll.

Raise your hand if you've ever said a sentence similar to the one below:

"I LOVE So and So. They're one of my favorite couples. I could read about them forever! It doesn't matter if it's an entire book of them grocery shopping and making dinner...I'd buy it and read it"

My answer:

Image result for raising hand gif

I can't even count how many times I've said that about my favorite couples.

Well, I'm here to tell you that this book....it's exactly that. It's 25 chapters of Logan and
Judith
May 13, 2017 added it
Shelves: m-m
No rating.Dnf @around 70%.

I know I was nearly at the finish line as I've heard this finishes at 95% but I really wasn't interested in going on.
No real story to speak of.
Lots and lots and lots and lots of long,drawn out sex scenes that I ended up skimming.
My love affair with Tate and Logan is officially over.
~Mindy Lynn~
Boy, was I nervous when I heard there was not only going to be another book in this series, but a few more. I think all the fans of this series and these men were excited that we were getting more Tate and Logan, but we were all also very nervous about where Ella was going to go with the story. Then there was a lot of different ratings popping up on my feed and that made me even more hesitant to read this. There was even a few Dnf's! That scared the crap outta me and so I put it off a bit more. ...more
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3.5 STARS
I love you so damn much. I can’t believe there was ever a time when I didn’t.”

Mother.
Effing.
Swoon.

This couple! I can't even form words right now. I fell hard for both these men Try and I haven't looked back. I loved being a part of their journey and couldn't get enough of them. But I also have a confession to make. When I find out they'll be getting more books? I wasn't so excited. Now now, before you start throwing tomatoes, allow me to explain. See, I'm what you'd call an ADD read
Bibi
Jul 15, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: m-m
Weak plot, sloppy writing, too much sex. Altogether, I skimmed a lot and I'm eternally grateful this was available on KU.
Stacy
IT'S LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!
*****5 STARS!!*****

4 years later...
Omggggggg how I've missed these two men. I mean, they will always be one of my favorite couples in ALL of the romance genres, but revisiting them again after all this time was the best gift EVER!! I read EVERY word, no skimming because WHO WOULD DO THAT?! Like seriously, if you don't soak up every word of this book, I question your sanity because hello, it's Logan and Tate!
We started this journey with Logan and Tate four years ago, when t
Jaime
- 3 Stars
It was great reading about L&T again... catching up with them...although I know there will be two other books, I am kind of let down with this ending ... I feel like nothing really "happened" in this book but a lot of sex and some catching up, revisiting old wounds, more sex, (I must be getting old? But I found myself skimming the sex scenes 😐) - and then we are just left hanging. I am not even sure how to categorize this book..it's just L&T living their lives...

I love these ch
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
✭✭✭ 5 "SEX ON LEGS" STARS ✭✭✭

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

The Boys are back!!! God. GOD. I have no idea where to start, I'm a mess. *takes a deep breath*

It's always so hard to do a book justice with your review if you love the characters and their journey like I adore these two. From the first book on Ella Frank's spellbinding, charismatic heroes of her Temptation series took my heart away and have refused to give it up again ever since. When I heard that this author would continue her amaz
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

We're finally back with our darlings Logan & Tate!
If you haven't read TRY & TAKE & TRUST you should definitely do it now, before reading TEASE!

Four years have gone by since we last saw those two boys!
Logan has grown his firm with his brother Cole and Tate is successfully running his bar The Popped Cherry.
But on the personal front things are a bit slow. They haven't seen much of each other lately. Due to Logan's big case and Tate's long hours at the bar.
Time to change things up a bit.
.Lili.
May 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m

This book makes me sad. Just like for many Logan & Tate are one of my favorite couples. I loved Try and Take and as for Trust that was just ok for me. The story had kind of petered out by the time book 3 came out. That should've given an indication that Tease wasn't for me but because I do love these guys, and I was interested to see what the author would do with their story I gave it a shot.

What did I think? That it wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. It was just ok. There wasn't much going o
Barbara➰
This was a sweet edition to Logan and Tate's story. I wanted more after I read book 3 the first time and I was doing a little happy dance when I found out this book was coming out.

It was actually nice to see them enjoying life together without a lot of angst. While there were still HOT flaming sex scenes 🔥🔥🔥, it was also sweeter and more sincere to me. I found myself swooning a lot at some of the things they said to each other.
“I love you so damn much. I can’t believe there was ever a time w
Lorraine Lesar
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I understand every 4* and 5* ratings for this book. You are true fans, Logan and Tate can do no wrong for you, I get it.
I also understand why some readers gave a lower rating. You are not true fans and I also get that - well, not really, I don’t really get that 😂😂
But I am a true fan. My boys can do no wrong. So that’s why it’s 4* from me.
#TeamLoganandTate ❤❤
Lyndy Ann ♫
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 I f*cking ❤ Logan & Tate stars⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Tease for me was PURE HEAVEN I loved every single second I spent with Logan Mitchell and Tate Morrison.

We catch up with the guys four years after Trust. They both have busy lives and after Logan wins a big case they both decide to work less and make more time for each other.

These two are even dirtier now having been a couple for four years the sex HOLY HELL they are filthy and bossy and the banter is still there between ALL the dirty talk. They are
Shile loves books

4 stars

Part 1 : Normal: To conform to a standard; usual, typical, or expected. 2 stars

Part 2: Family: A group of people related to one another by blood or marriage.
Scratch that…
Family is love. Family is acceptance. Family is who you choose to surround yourself with. And those you can’t live without. 5 stars

Oh dear Lord… I had missed Logan and Tate.. I Loved reading about them again. After reading this its official I will read every book Ella Frank writes about Logan and Tate. I read Finley j
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*A unnecessary read*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

We are now 4 years in the future of lawyer Logan Mitchell (37) and bartender Tate Morrison (32-33?). The couple is happy and settled, though for the past 7 or so months, Logan has been caught up in the big case which has taken up a lot of time. Meaning, Logan and Tate has barely seen each other. So Logan and Tate is now determent to fix that and make sure they have more time for each other.

“Never. You’re stuck with me forever.”
As the lamplight played over Tat
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)

The Temptation series originally consisted of only three books, and I absolutely adored them. When I heard that Ella Frank was adding Tease and additional books to the series, I totally freaked out. More Tate and Logan? Don’t mind if I do. Then this nagging thought crept in. What if their HEA is totally screwed up by a ton of drama?

Tease teaser

The story takes place four years after the end of Trust. It’s amazing to see how far along Tate—the formerly adamantly straight man—has come in openly embra
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*4.5 stars*

“I love you so damn much. I can’t believe there was ever a time when I didn’t”

I just can’t get enough of these guys!! Going straight into the next one. ❤❤
Rachel Reads Ravenously
3.5 stars!

"You're where my heart is. So that's where I stay."

Try by Ella Frank was my first ever MM novel. In fact, I went into it not even knowing it was MM. After a while I had thought, where's the love interest? Yeah. That was my dumb blonde moment. I ended up loving that book and it opened up a new world of romance for me. I love Tate and Logan and will read anything involving the two of them.

Tease takes place about four years after the original trilogy and we get to see what is happen
Meags
5 Stars

Honestly, I could read stories like this all day every day and never tire of them. I know some romance readers don't like revisiting established couples over and over, especially when the plot - like this one - simply follows the couple in their day-to-day lives, with little angst or drama to drive the story forward, but for me, this is when I'm in my zone!

I found this 4th installment of the Temptation series absolutely perfect in its simplicity.

The story just follows Logan and Tate thro
~Kristin~
4.5 Stars
❤💛💚💙💜
I have to start of by saying Logan and Tate are one of my all time favorite couples, so to say I was absolutely petrified Ms. Frank could quite possibly ruin my love for them with a pointless drama filled mess, well that's an understatement. Thank goodness that didn't happen!!

This book was set 4 years into their relationship, which is what I'm always asking for...we get to just sit back and see what happens next. I love it when Justin Timberlake's character in the movie Friends wit
Eugenia
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary, mm
4.5 Stars of HOTNESS & FEELS!

I'll be honest. Very little happened in this book plot-wise. And I'm big on the plot thing, but.......

It's LOGAN and TATE. Four years later. And they're hotter, and happier, and more in love than ever. They also have lots of hot sex. So....how can I not love it?

Logan is one of my favorite characters ever--probably because he's such an ass. And Tate...I keep thinking he's the sweet one in the relationship, but then he's just as alpha and dirty as Logan.

Well writte
haletostilinski
OH YES, This book simply made me giddy!

description

It's been 4 years since the end of Trust, the third book, and Logan and Tate are still going strong. This picks up about 7 or so months since Wedlocked (the series focused on Ace and Dylan) and it starts with Logan just finishing a huge case that has kept him away from Tate more than he would like, and Tate having way too many late nights at the bar that take him away from Logan more than he would like. So they both take action to step back slightly from wo
Snow
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ah, my favorite MM couple, Logan & Tate, four years after they found each other beyond the labels and proved that love is more than boxed inside conventional forms, shapes or sizes...

They are meant for each other, they are conquering obstacles and they are doing everything they can to make it work...even compromize...on many levels...for the sake of the love itself...
You’d do that? For me?”
“Tate, I would do anything for you."

*sighs*
Yeah, at this point, that's fucking all I am able to do
MaDoReader
May 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
Pues como al libro 3, 3 estrellas.

Realmente es un "It was Ok" como la copa de un pino, me ha aburrido un poco, pero, gente, son Logan y Tate *se encoge de hombros* ¿se necesitan más explicaciones? xDDDDDD

Al menos la Frank no ha hecho un Heidi y se ha sacado de la manga una relación poliamorosa, jijijijijijij, ellos son los mismos de siempre, para bien y para mal.
Amanda
Sep 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, so-smutty
Logan and Tate's story was my first M/M read and they make me a total convert. 99% of the books I'm reading now are M/M. So of course I need to see what had Ella plan out for another 3 books. Seriously, I think is a difficult feat especially for a contemporary romance. There isn't any suspense with villains or people dying or running through the continent for your lives, for example KA Merikan series with the same couple, going on six books now and everything is still so exciting. Is hard to fin ...more
Janie
Tate and Logan are my absolute favorite mm couple ever. I could read about them all day.
*~*~*Hyperion*~*~*
Apr 13, 2017 marked it as 0-male-male-books-i-own-to-be-read
WOOHOOOOOOO it's mine, all mine :-)!!

*****
To say I want this book and am super glad there will be THREE more books in this series, is a severe understatement :-D!!
¸. • * ° *❧Gwendolyn❧°**★°**★
“To Logan, Because f* ck. I missed you. ~ Tate”

Tate, will do anything for his...

Cocky~

Self Assured~

Man......

This was sweet.
Turning Pages At ...: Tease (Temptation #4) M/M Buddy Read by Ella Frank 44 19 Jun 21, 2017 01:52PM
Author of Contemporary and Erotic Romance.

Temptation (6 books)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
“Tate bent his head until his forehead was resting against Logan’s. “There’s only one thing I regret. And that’s that I didn’t meet you sooner.” Logan’s” 8 likes
“Then, right before he drifted off, Tate heard Logan whisper, “I love you so damn much. I can’t believe there was ever a time when I didn’t.” And” 4 likes