Start by marking “Tease (Temptation, #4)” as Want to Read:
Tease (Temptation, #4)

Tease (Temptation #4)

4.43  ·  Rating Details ·  1,797 Ratings  ·  412 Reviews
Tease - verb: to tantalize especially by arousing desire or curiosity often without intending to satisfy it....unless your name is Tate Morrison.

It’s been four years since Logan Mitchell walked into Tate’s life and irrevocably changed it. Four years since the sexy as sin lawyer dared him to try, and four years since Tate won his love.

Now, as they approach the next chapter
Published May 9th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Tease, please sign up.

Julie On Ella's website she said there would be three books in this second instalment of Tate and Logan so we can expect another two more after Tease! 😊

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 hot stars ❤

This series is one of my favorites, I missed so much Logan and Tate and I was so excited for Tease!I wanted to know what my boys were doing!Ella Frank did it again, she delivers a passionate,scorching hot,intense,funny and beautiful story!

Logan and Tate feel so real, I could feel everything about them.Their relationship is amazing and their chemistry off the charts.They are perfect for each other and omg super hot!!!

I'll never get bored with this couple!I could read forever about Ta
Judith
May 13, 2017 Judith added it
Shelves: m-m
No rating.Dnf @around 70%.

I know I was nearly at the finish line as I've heard this finishes at 95% but I really wasn't interested in going on.
No real story to speak of.
Lots and lots and lots and lots of long,drawn out sex scenes that I ended up skimming.
My love affair with Tate and Logan is officially over.
Mirjana ***Let's Sound It Out - - - Mary-On-A***
Alright Romancelandia - It's time to take a poll.

Raise your hand if you've ever said a sentence similar to the one below:

"I LOVE So and So. They're one of my favorite couples. I could read about them forever! It doesn't matter if it's an entire book of them grocery shopping and making dinner...I'd buy it and read it"

My answer:

Image result for raising hand gif

I can't even count how many times I've said that about my favorite couples.

Well, I'm here to tell you that this book....it's exactly that. It's 25 chapters of Logan and
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3.5 STARS
I love you so damn much. I can’t believe there was ever a time when I didn’t.”

Mother.
Effing.
Swoon.

This couple! I can't even form words right now. I fell hard for both these men Try and I haven't looked back. I loved being a part of their journey and couldn't get enough of them. But I also have a confession to make. When I find out they'll be getting more books? I wasn't so excited. Now now, before you start throwing tomatoes, allow me to explain. See, I'm what you'd call an ADD read
Stacy
IT'S LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!
*****5 STARS!!*****

4 years later...
Omggggggg how I've missed these two men. I mean, they will always be one of my favorite couples in ALL of the romance genres, but revisiting them again after all this time was the best gift EVER!! I read EVERY word, no skimming because WHO WOULD DO THAT?! Like seriously, if you don't soak up every word of this book, I question your sanity because hello, it's Logan and Tate!
We started this journey with Logan and Tate four years ago, when t
~Mindy Lynn~
Boy, was I nervous when I heard there was not only going to be another book in this series, but a few more. I think all the fans of this series and these men were excited that we were getting more Tate and Logan, but we were all also very nervous about where Ella was going to go with the story. Then there was a lot of different ratings popping up on my feed and that made me even more hesitant to read this. There was even a few Dnf's! That scared the crap outta me and so I put it off a bit more. ...more
Jaime
- 3 Stars
It was great reading about L&T again... catching up with them...although I know there will be two other books, I am kind of let down with this ending ... I feel like nothing really "happened" in this book but a lot of sex and some catching up, revisiting old wounds, more sex, (I must be getting old? But I found myself skimming the sex scenes 😐) - and then we are just left hanging. I am not even sure how to categorize this book..it's just L&T living their lives...

I love these ch
Astrid - ☆Vanilla & Spice Books☆
✭✭✭ 5 "SEX ON LEGS" STARS ✭✭✭

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

The Boys are back!!! God. GOD. I have no idea where to start, I'm a mess. *takes a deep breath*

It's always so hard to do a book justice with your review if you love the characters and their journey like I adore these two. From the first book on Ella Frank's spellbinding, charismatic heroes of her Temptation series took my heart away and have refused to give it up again ever since. When I heard that this author would continue her amaz
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

We're finally back with our darlings Logan & Tate!
If you haven't read TRY & TAKE & TRUST you should definitely do it now, before reading TEASE!

Four years have gone by since we last saw those two boys!
Logan has grown his firm with his brother Cole and Tate is successfully running his bar The Popped Cherry.
But on the personal front things are a bit slow. They haven't seen much of each other lately. Due to Logan's big case and Tate's long hours at the bar.
Time to change things up a bit.
.Lili.
May 04, 2017 .Lili. rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m

This book makes me sad. Just like for many Logan & Tate are one of my favorite couples. I loved Try and Take and as for Trust that was just ok for me. The story had kind of petered out by the time book 3 came out. That should've given an indication that Tease wasn't for me but because I do love these guys, and I was interested to see what the author would do with their story I gave it a shot.

What did I think? That it wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. It was just ok. There wasn't much going o
Lyndy Ann ♫
Apr 20, 2017 Lyndy Ann ♫ rated it it was amazing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 I f*cking ❤ Logan & Tate stars⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Tease for me was PURE HEAVEN I loved every single second I spent with Logan Mitchell and Tate Morrison.

We catch up with the guys four years after Trust. They both have busy lives and after Logan wins a big case they both decide to work less and make more time for each other.

These two are even dirtier now having been a couple for four years the sex HOLY HELL they are filthy and bossy and the banter is still there between ALL the dirty talk. They are
Rachel Reads Ravenously
3.5 stars!

"You're where my heart is. So that's where I stay."

Try by Ella Frank was my first ever MM novel. In fact, I went into it not even knowing it was MM. After a while I had thought, where's the love interest? Yeah. That was my dumb blonde moment. I ended up loving that book and it opened up a new world of romance for me. I love Tate and Logan and will read anything involving the two of them.

Tease takes place about four years after the original trilogy and we get to see what is happen
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)

The Temptation series originally consisted of only three books, and I absolutely adored them. When I heard that Ella Frank was adding Tease and additional books to the series, I totally freaked out. More Tate and Logan? Don’t mind if I do. Then this nagging thought crept in. What if their HEA is totally screwed up by a ton of drama?

Tease teaser

The story takes place four years after the end of Trust. It’s amazing to see how far along Tate—the formerly adamantly straight man—has come in openly embra
Meags
5 Stars

Honestly, I could read stories like this all day every day and never tire of them. I know some romance readers don't like revisiting established couples over and over, especially when the plot - like this one - simply follows the couple in their day-to-day lives, with little angst or drama to drive the story forward, but for me, this is when I'm in my zone!

I found this 4th installment of the Temptation series absolutely perfect in its simplicity.

The story just follows Logan and Tate thro
~Kristin~
4.5 Stars
❤💛💚💙💜
I have to start of by saying Logan and Tate are one of my all time favorite couples, so to say I was absolutely petrified Ms. Frank could quite possibly ruin my love for them with a pointless drama filled mess, well that's an understatement. Thank goodness that didn't happen!!

This book was set 4 years into their relationship, which is what I'm always asking for...we get to just sit back and see what happens next. I love it when Justin Timberlake's character in the movie Friends wit
Eugenia
May 10, 2017 Eugenia rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars of HOTNESS & FEELS!

I'll be honest. Very little happened in this book plot-wise. And I'm big on the plot thing, but.......

It's LOGAN and TATE. Four years later. And they're hotter, and happier, and more in love than ever. They also have lots of hot sex. So....how can I not love it?

Logan is one of my favorite characters ever--probably because he's such an ass. And Tate...I keep thinking he's the sweet one in the relationship, but then he's just as alpha and dirty as Logan.

Well writte
MaDoReader
May 18, 2017 MaDoReader rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
Pues como al libro 3, 3 estrellas.

Realmente es un "It was Ok" como la copa de un pino, me ha aburrido un poco, pero, gente, son Logan y Tate *se encoge de hombros* ¿se necesitan más explicaciones? xDDDDDD

Al menos la Frank no ha hecho un Heidi y se ha sacado de la manga una relación poliamorosa, jijijijijijij, ellos son los mismos de siempre, para bien y para mal.
*~*~*Kael*~*~*
WOOHOOOOOOO it's mine, all mine :-)!!

*****
To say I want this book and am super glad there will be THREE more books in this series, is a severe understatement :-D!!
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
[image error]
That up there was me when I found out that there was not going to be one, but 3 more books in the Temptation series.

And that up there? That was me when Tease turned up on my Kindle.

Now, I am not going to lie. I love Logan and Tate so so much that when I found out there was going to be more books, as much as I was excited, I was afraid that it would not live up to my expectations. I mean, it has been a couple of years since we left my boys in Trust.

Why was I ever in doubt?

We are n
haletostilinski
OH YES, This book simply made me giddy!

description

It's been 4 years since the end of Trust, the third book, and Logan and Tate are still going strong. This picks up about 7 or so months since Wedlocked (the series focused on Ace and Dylan) and it starts with Logan just finishing a huge case that has kept him away from Tate more than he would like, and Tate having way too many late nights at the bar that take him away from Logan more than he would like. So they both take action to step back slightly from wo
Claire
Well I finished it! And I am sad to say I was *gulp* bored. Two years after discovering Logan and Tate I was delighted to be reunited with these lovely boys, really excited that Ella was writing three more books...

In Tease, Logan & Tate are being, well... Logan... and Tate. Really nothing much happens. They are happy, business is good. Staff are hired, family visited, sexy times are had, they even encounter a couple of familiar faces from the past. There is a budding court case and two(?) b
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 81e6058a8cbb222a54bbc3d2a36e36_zpsvqsuoevk.gif

My favorite boys and couple are back!!! Cue in the fan girl screams, glitter and confetti!!! For all you readers, who don’t know who I am talking about then you must be living under a rock. Yes, Ella Frank’s boys, Logan & Tate are back.

When we last left off with Logan & Tate, they were at that stage in their relationship with the happily ever after. So when Ella decided to treat her readers to Tease she allowed readers to see what h
skvw
May 09, 2017 skvw rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Logan and Tate are just perfection. I cannot wait for the audio to come out as well. Same narrator is doing this book and I know it will be incredible just like the three before it. Love love love Logan and Tate. I still can't believe that this book is actually here. When we saw them in Wedlocked I was so happy just to get a glimpse of them again. Then when they shared that moment with the tie and the look that Logan was aiming at Tate I just about died thinking about how much I wanted more of ...more
Shannon

To say I was late to the Logan and Tate love is an understatement. Even those these 2 had been sitting on my Kindle for years, years I tell you, it wasn't until Ella Frank announced that there would be 3 more books in this series that I finally decided to sit down one weekend and binge Try, Take, and Trust so that I'd be ready when Tease released. And lord was I kicking myself for waiting so long to meet these two incredible, extraordinary, and addicting men. After reading Try I was hooked. But
River
May 31, 2017 River rated it liked it
Talk about a book that's hard to rate.
I love Tate and Logan, this was the first series that I read when I started MM so of course they have a special place in my heart, but the thing is, this new trilogy is a total fanservice, which is cool, write whatever sells right? and to be honest I was dying for more Tate and Logan, the problem is, 3 books is just too much, I was expecting a wedding novella or hell even a full novel but 3 books is just a too freaking long epilogue.
This is first book star
Sanaa  ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆
Apr 30, 2017 Sanaa ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆ rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, may2017
4.5 stars!

"After all this time, you still don't realize how important you are to me. And you need to. This, what we have, is the reason I wake up in the morning."

Anyone who's read Logan and Tate's story can agree with me when I say that I was horribly excited when I found out there were going to be more books for them. I couldn't contain my excitement because hello. There's never too much of them.

"I think it's physically impossible for me to be around you and not be happy."

There's not
Ariana
May 11, 2017 Ariana rated it liked it
*3,5 stars*

I loved the Temptation series. Logan and Tate are one of the first m/m couples that took my breath away. It is always a risky business trying to continue a series which ended on a very satisfactory HEA.

So...
I LOVE the cover. Very wisely chosen for one particular scene. Yeap. Full marks for that.
The book ... I liked.

Catching up with Logan and Tate four years after the end of Trust was fun.
There is the same kind of banter and passion, and there can be no doubt that the boys are solid i
BR11
May 25, 2017 BR11 rated it really liked it
I just can't get enough of these two. And the whole series got new covers, and gezz, are they hawt. The guy they chose for Logan is scorching but Tate, OMG! I want to eat him, spoon optional.
Marion
Jun 16, 2017 Marion rated it really liked it

Well damn that was hot! It was also charming and romantic and I loved it!
It was great spending time with Logan and Tate again, seeing how they've progressed in four years, and how they continue to grow.
Turning Pages At ...: Tease (Temptation #4) M/M Buddy Read by Ella Frank 44 18 Jun 21, 2017 01:52PM
Author of Contemporary and Erotic Romance
More about Ella Frank...

Temptation (6 books)
  • Try (Temptation, #1)
  • Take (Temptation, #2)
  • Trust (Temptation, #3)
  • Untitled (Temptation, #5)
  • Untitled (Temptation, #6)

“Tate bent his head until his forehead was resting against Logan’s. “There’s only one thing I regret. And that’s that I didn’t meet you sooner.” Logan’s” 3 likes
“Then, right before he drifted off, Tate heard Logan whisper, “I love you so damn much. I can’t believe there was ever a time when I didn’t.” And” 1 likes