Start by marking “ Harry Potter e o Príncipe Misterioso (Harry Potter, #6)” as Want to Read:
 Harry Potter e o Príncipe Misterioso (Harry Potter, #6)

Harry Potter e o Príncipe Misterioso (Harry Potter #6)

4.55  ·  Rating details ·  1,947,237 Ratings  ·  30,774 Reviews
Voldemort está mesmo de volta! Esta é a terrível confirmação que agita o início do sexto ano na escola de feitiçaria de Hogwarts. O seu crescente poder maléfico, e do seu vasto exército de Devoradores da Morte, é cada vez mais visível, não só no mundo da Magia como no mundo dos Muggles. Agora, mais do que nunca, é necessário reunir forças para combater o mal, e, para isso, ...more
Published October 2005 by Editorial Presença (first published July 16th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Harry Potter e o Príncipe Misterioso, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Annarukas
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Whisper19 in addition to the already offered answers, both of which are dead on (pardon the pun), Dumbledore needed to be seen as more than "the only one…morein addition to the already offered answers, both of which are dead on (pardon the pun), Dumbledore needed to be seen as more than "the only one Voldemort ever feared". Harry needed to see the faults in the man he perceived as perfect. Imagine the thoughts running through Harry's head when Dumbledore died - if Dumbledore, who was the greatest wizard of all times could not defeat Voldemort, how could he! But by seeing the mistakes Dumbledore had made throughout his entire life (and there were a couple) and by having Dumbledore admit to those to Harry at "King's Cross", Harry can see that Dumbledore was just a man. He can also be told by Dumbledore that he (Harry) is a "better" man than him (Dumbledore), a self-sacrificing pure soul, the only kind that stands any chance against Voldemort. (less)

C.G. Drews
"Read Harry Potter!" they said. "It'll be fun!" they said. "Our childhood was built on Harry Potter!" they said.

WELL YOUR CHILDHOODS WERE ALL HORRIBLE. OMG WHAT IS THIS BOOK? WHAT IS THIS MESS I'M IN?? Excuse me, but that large salty lake where my life used to be is my tears. Yes, yes, this means I loved it. But SERIOUSLY. Nooooot okay. At the end there, especially, I couldn't put the audio down so I was wandering about my house in a blind daze listening instead.

And because every human and their
Whitney Atkinson
i dont want to talk to anyone
dont even look at me
i was expecting it and i still cried for like 30 minutes
Aloysius
Jul 09, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Popular Fantasy Geeks
Chris
Jan 31, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, harry-potter
Since pretty much everyone I know has read these books, I figure reviewing them is pretty pointless. But with the new book coming out in a couple of days, I have to go through them beginning to end. To make the reviews more entertaining, I will be doing them in a variety of unexpected formats. For this review, I will be writing as a power ballad.

(Intro: Piano and strings)

You were always by my side
You will always be my guide
But the road I'm on
Goes on and on
And I've left you beHIIIIIND!

(Big crunch
Raeleen Lemay
Jun 26, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Re-Read in December 2014 for Harry Christmas To You

This is DEFINITELY one of my top favorite books in the series. Shit just gets so real.

My thoughts:

-Dumbledore is so FREAKING sketchy in this book! He's so secretive, and he's always sneaking around, not explaining anything to Harry.

-I'm always so proud of Fred and George for getting their own joke shop... I don't know what it is, I just feel like a proud mom.

-ALL OF THE TOM RIDDLE BACKSTORY. THE GAUNT HOUSE. OMG. I literally need a whole book ab
Bookdragon Sean
I’m yet to mention one of the most important characters in this series in a review. I’m, of course, talking about Severus Snape.

Severus, the unsung hero.

description

Severus, who sacrificed his own soul.

description

Severus, who loved another more than life itself.

description

Severus, the half-blood prince- the truth about his character was, and will likely always be, one of the most surprising twists I’ve ever read in fiction. The set up is all in this book.

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin
I could revisit this world over and over!!

Mel 🖤🐾🐺
Kai
“I am a wizard, not a baboon brandishing a stick.”

Harry Potter is my life. My life is Harry Potter. Once again there are so many great and amazing scenes and quotes pressed between these pages, so much truth and emotion. How could it not fall for it again and again and again.

Some of my favourite scenes (in no particular order):
-Fleur and Mrs. Weasly falling into each others arms crying (just thinking about it makes me teary)(but no, really: Fleur is such an amazing and slightly underrated charac
Kassidy
Jun 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It seems like by now, everyone would realize they should listen to Harry..
Such a sad end :( I knew that was going to happen before starting the series, but didn't know when. It still got me in the feels, though.
The book as a whole was really fun and entertaining. I love the mystery and learning more about Voldemort. The romance drama was funny as well.
I can't wait to see what adventures the next book brings and how it all concludes..
emma
Reminder that all of my Harry Potter reviews contain unmarked spoilers, and lots of ’em. If you’re one of the two people on Goodreads who hasn’t read this series, this review is not for you. So, my dear underside-of-a-rock-residing friends:

This review will be interesting, because this book was far (far, far) from perfect, and yet I am utterly determined to give it 5 stars. (Which I have only given to the first book in this series.)

God, how do you talk abou
Aj the Ravenous Reader
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Aj the Ravenous Reader by: Katerina

Buddyread with the cutest Trixi.

*sniffs* I have actually finished this several days ago but I spent those days mourning for the loss of one of my favorite characters of all time and before I start bawling my heart and eyes out again, let me straight away proceed to the random thoughts while and after reading the book. *sniffs*

1. *Gasps* Professor Snape???
2. Harry’s Quidditch Captain! Yaaas!
3. Weasleys’ Wizzard Wheezes (Say this ten times)
4. Malfoy’s head on Pansy Parkinson’s lap and Pansy stro
Reynita Maharani ★ The Night Reader ★
Inge
Spoilers for anyone who has never read the books or seen the movies. In which case, have you been living under a rock?!

(view spoiler)
April
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Always been my favorite out of the seven.
P
Jul 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.”

Reading this book was brutally depessing. I've never expected Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince to be dark like this, but I liked it anyway. The boy from book one has grown up and makes a decision that turns out to be disastrous. The thing I loved about this book might be when Harry and Dumbledore dig into Voldemort's memory. We get to know about him and what kind of person he was before he became the Dark Lor
Evgeny
Jul 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
Harry Potter's sixth year at Hogwarts. With Lord Voldemort on the loose things are going very bad in wizard community; all the troubles spill in the Muggle world. Unsurprisingly the book begins with a chapter with real Muggle Prime Minister - somewhat unnecessary I might add.

If you think you can find anything original in this review you are sadly mistaken. It is practically impossible to find anything new to say after literally everybody and their brother read and discussed the series.

Still it
Christy
 photo stencil.facebook-post_zpsvss39bzb.jpg

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. There were some things I truly loved about this one. I loved how the bulk of the book, nothing crazy happened. It felt like some of the older books and I love that feeling. All the Harry and Dumbledore time we got, the memories of Voldemort’s past (which were very interesting) and of course Harry and Ginny, who I’ve shipped for a while now finally got their shot.

That’s the good. There is also a lot of sadness and despair. A very important and influential
Lily ☁️ {semi hiatus}
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is probably my favorite book in the Harry Potter series right after Order of the Phoenix, so suffice it to say that re-reading this book inspired a lot of feelings;

If you haven’t read HBP yet what are you doing with your life you should exit this review, because it is filled with “spoilers”.

Musings & highlights:

⤜ Does anyone else ever visit Snape, and am I the only person who wondered about this when Bellatrix and Narcissa showed up at his house?

⤜ Dumbl
Darth J
may ❀

three or four

i have no idea but i do know that j.k.rowling should be banned from writing from this day forward. STOP. HURTING. MY. FAVS.

RTC
3.5 stars!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i just have two things to say

1) why are these books so HUGE ???? halp
2) i'm convinced this is gonna be the best from the series so, much pressure

TAKE THAT, PRAG
Lauren
***WARNING: This review will contain spoilers that will not be marked so if you haven’t read this book then I don’t recommend you read my review. I don’t usually write reviews like this where I talk less about how good the book is but more about what goes on in the plot***

**Also this was a re-read for me**

This book was so much better than I expected. I cannot remember enjoying this book as much as I did now. I actually thought this was one of my least favorite in the series but now I’ve realized
Ahmad Sharabiani
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter #6), J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is a fantasy novel written by British author J. K. Rowling and the sixth and penultimate novel in the Harry Potter series. Set during protagonist Harry Potter's sixth year at Hogwarts, the novel explores the past of Harry's nemesis, Lord Voldemort, and Harry's preparations for the final battle against Voldemort alongside his headmaster and mentor Albus Dumbledore. The book was published
Trina (Between Chapters)
I've always said Half Blood Prince was my favorite of the movies, but really it's the story and not the adaptation that I love. I especially love seeing Harry come to terms with his feelings for Ginny and how aptly Rowling describes young romance as a monster living in your chest. New favorite of the series? But I'm saying that about all of them on this reread, oops.
bella ϟ  [ bella farren ]
FUCK ME MY CHEST HURTS AND MY SOUL IS CRUSHED, WHY DO I KEEP REREADING THESE BOOKS? IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTIL THIS BOOK, AND THEN IT'S A QUICK DESCENT INTO HEARTACHE AND MIND NUMBING PAIN.

RIP 💙
James
Book Review
4 out of 5 stars to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, the 6th book in the Young Adult Fantasy series written in 2005 by J.K. Rowling. Although I could go on and on about this book, there are so many other reviews and reviewers who are likely to have a better one simply because they wrote it write after reading the book or watching the movie. I read it close to ten years ago, saw the movie at least 5 years ago, and though I would love to re-read them... my TBR pile is way too
Franco  Santos
Apr 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Uno de los mejores libros de la saga. Un libro que puede pasar como "preparación" para el último, pero que en realidad tiene fuerza por sí mismo. Fantástico y más oscuro que sus predecesores, como me gusta.

Y ahora, Harry, adentrémonos en la oscuridad y vayamos en busca de la aventura, esa caprichosa seductora.

- Albus Dumbledore
Carmen Maloy
Oct 22, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Juliana Zapata
Jul 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
Un libro tan emocionante como doloroso, me tomaron por sorpresa todos los sucesos que acontecen en este libro. Reí y me emocioné muchísimo con el 90% del libro, pero cuando llegué a las últimas páginas todo fue dolor y sufrimiento.

Terminé destrozada

Reseña Completa: http://bastvilard.blogspot.com/2015/0...
Cait • A Page with a View
Oh hey, Ginny Weasley has an ACTUAL PERSONALITY.
Mohammed Arabey
Oct 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First of all ,It's the less "action" book in the series, That's why many may get disappointed, But I see it's one important book for the character development and to wrap up the actual "Task" of how Harry should finish Voldemort. as at that book we learn more about his past also we realize secrets that the writer kept hidden-although gave some hints that proved it was there from the beginning-about what Harry's facing, The cleverness of showing the "Horcruxes" idea was there since the early stag ...more
#HPReadathon2018: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince 2 13 Jul 09, 2018 05:52AM
75 Books: This topic has been closed to new comments. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 1 3 Jul 03, 2018 06:39AM
Fantasy Buddy Reads: HP and the Half-Blood Prince [Nov 26, 2018] 2 10 Jun 26, 2018 09:45AM
Sybill Trelawney 6 21 Jun 22, 2018 12:28PM
Do you think Dumbledore is a bad person? 22 130 May 29, 2018 05:38AM
  • Squire (Protector of the Small, #3)
  • Mossflower (Redwall, #2)
  • The Eternity Code (Artemis Fowl, #3)
  • The Horse and His Boy (Chronicles of Narnia, #5)
  • City of Masks (Stravaganza, #1)
  • Rilla of Ingleside (Anne of Green Gables, #8)
  • The Amber Spyglass (His Dark Materials, #3)
  • The Fire Chronicle (The Books of Beginning, #2)
  • The Carnivorous Carnival (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #9)
  • Dangerous Angels (Weetzie Bat, #1-5)
  • The Lives of Christopher Chant (Chrestomanci, #2)
  • The Shamer's War (The Shamer Chronicles, #4)
  • Lord of the Shadows (Cirque Du Freak, #11)
  • The Forgotten (Animorphs, #11)
  • The Enchanted Forest Chronicles (The Enchanted Forest Chronicles, #1-4)
  • The Edge Chronicles 6: Midnight Over Sanctaphrax: Third Book of Twig