Start by marking “Destiny Shines (Santini #3)” as Want to Read:
Destiny Shines (Santini #3)

Destiny Shines

(Santini #3)

Nikos Santini has always been good at being naughty. It’s his happy place. About to turn thirty, the Las Vegas backup dancer lives an indulgent life, but has little to show for it . . . besides the satisfied smile on his face.
St. Helena physical therapist, Jenny Doyle is motivated to build a solid life. She’s focused on her career and willing to put her libido on the
Kindle Edition
Published May 8th 2018 by Kindle Worlds

To ask other readers questions about Destiny Shines, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Destiny Shines

Start your review of Destiny Shines (Santini #3)
Shannon
4.5*

Oh Nikos, you naughty, naughty boy! I had a feeling we were in for a wild ride with this one, and we were. But there sure turned out to be more to him than expected, especially when the hometown physical therapist caught not just his eye, but his heart.

Ms. Pike definitely brought out the big guns with Destiny Shines, the final novella in the Santini Brothers series, leaving no emotion untouched. I laughed, I swooned, I cried.
Nikos was so different from his brothers,
Liz
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I do not even know where to start in my review of Destiny Shines by Leslie Pike. I have absolutely loved the Santini series. The series are novellas that should be read in order as it builds on the family. It was not just a series about romance, but about love, family, hope, loss, and redemption. Each story touched my heart and I could not wait to get the next one!

We have met Nikos in the previous two books and I have always loved his personality and outrageous behavior. But we now get to see w
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

This was a good story and good ending to the Santini series. I was not a fan of the opening scene where Nikos just finished getting a bj from ow and doing ecstasy. Another thing I didn’t like was in all three books didn’t use any form of protection. These men were very sexually active and you should always wrap it before you tap it, lol.
The epilogue to the series was perfect and wrapped up everything beautifully! I will definitely read more from Leslie Pike!
Lara Petterson
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh Nikos Santini .. I’ve been waiting for you...
You dancing 🕺🏼 thing ! The chemistry between the dance and the physical therapist is off the charts.
Is she enough to make his dancing spirit stay in St.Helena or will he go back to Vegas and keep his career ?

This is the third and last book on The Santini Series which is part of Marina Adair’s - St. Helena Vineyard Kindle World 🌎 All the novellas stand-alone and wile it would be great if you read the original series you don’t have to. You ca
Fee96
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nikos, you sexy beast! I have been waiting my whole life for you!

As I read each book in this Santini series I was confident I had found the love of my life. First with Nash then Christos. Sorry not sorry Farrah and Kate. Well now Jenny can move over - Niko is mine!

This book surprised me in the best possible way. From the tidbits about Niko in book 1 and 2 - I was prepared for a naughty, cocky, bad boy. What we got - was so much more. Niko is romantic and sweet. Thoughtful
Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
4.5*
We met Nikos in books 1 and 2 of the Santini series. Since then, I wanted to know more about this sexy, dancing bad boy. He is every bit as naughty as I thought he would be, but he showed a different side as well. Even his brothers were surprised!

When he meets Jenny, the physical therapist has him questioning what he thought he wanted. The attraction is strong on both sides and although Jenny says she wants to keep things professional, she doesn’t stand a chance against the
Christine Frieseke-Miller
May 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love this Santini family! I wish these were all full length novels so I could stay in this world longer and learn so much more about this family.

Nicos and Jenny's story was so enjoyable. I loved watching Nicos come back to help his dad recover from a fall and how he is completely smitten with his physical therapist, Jenny. Jenny tries to fight Nicos off, knowing that he's leaving, but in the end she falls head over heals for him.

My favorite part of this book is when the
Misti Sonntag
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nikos had me from the start. Everyone loves a little bad boy. Then you give him moves, and I’m in love. Nikos loves his life and that includes being a single party boy. Then he meets Jenny and everything changes.
Jenny is the good girl. Her boyfriend is youth pastor. And let’s face it she gets no action unless it’s self inflicted. So she’s really not sure if there is chemistry or not.
Then in walks Nikos. He breathes sex. From the start neither of them could deny the attraction. But is it e
Jennifer Kreinbring
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, all I can say is WOW! Leslie for sure rose the bar and this is my favorite of the 3 Santini Brothers Novella’s. I may be biased because I tend to gravitate towards the guys who are a little naughty or mischievous, and Nikos DOES NOT disappoint! From beginning to end, there’s room for all emotions to be felt. Passion,lust,humor, empathy,sadness,love-you name it all packed into this short Novella that left me wanting more! Only because I’m greedy. Such a sweet story, I adored it!
Vanessa
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nikos, the bad boy....hot hot hot!!!
The hot Vegas dancer comes to St. Helena in this final Santini Brother's book and boy does he bring the heat. His "chemistry" with the physical therapist is off the charts. Love Leslie's writing and this is just another one of my favorites.
Jamee
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
These Santini Brothers are smokin'!! Nikos is the youngest brother and the final novella in this series. He's a dancer from Vegas who ends up going home to help take care of his dad after his mom lays the guilt trip on him and while he is in between jobs. There he meets Jenny, who is his dad's physical therapist. The chemistry between the two is undeniable from the get-go but Jenny fights it. I love the camaraderie between these two and really, the whole Santini clan.
Angie Flanagan
Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Ok! Throughout the series, I've been waiting on Nikos' book. I couldn't wait, and Leslie didn't disappoint!! I LOVED HIS SO MUCH out of the 3!
I just knew his attitude would be tamed by a woman, and I loved it!!!
Nikos is a dancer that lives in Las Vegas, and he comes home to take care of his dad. The physical therapist comes to the house, and Nikos is like I wanna get physical with her alright!!
Jenny fights it off, as she's in a weird relationship with someone else. Also, morally it's wro
Tamara
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a wild ride Nikos' story was! But what else do you expect from the youngest Santini and resident bad boy. When he's made appearances in the previous novellas he's always been such a colorful character with a vibrant personality and this story definitely does him justice. When his father gets injured, Nikos has to put a hold on his wild and free life as a dancer in Las Vegas and return home to assist. He gets an unexpected surprise when he meets his father's physical therapist Jenny. Jenny h ...more
Mona
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book three in The Santini Series. It’s Standalone but personally I’d read them in order.
It’s funny, heartwarming, and steamy.

When Nikos gets a call from his mom he hesitates about coming home, but of course he’s going to go to help her. His Dad injured himself and she needs help. His dancing career and home are in Las Vegas however family is important. When he heads back to St. Helena that last thing he expects is to
have feelings for his fathers physical therapist Jenny Doyle. He’s no
Donna Smith
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nikos is everything I'd hoped for

While this is book three, you dont have to read the first two to appreciate Nikos and Jenny's story. But it helps understand the family dynamic. Nikos is the baby of the family and he is also the wild child. He is a dancer in Vegas and lives the lifestyle as such. When he has to come home to help out his parents, he meets Jenny, his dad's physical therapist. They flirt butt she doesn't want to cross the line into unprofessionalism. Plus she's dating her pas
kgagnon
May 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Shining Stars!
I have been waiting for Nikos story and he did not disappoint! Nikos is the youngest and wildest in the loving Santini family. He is living an untamed life in the world of a Las Vegas dancer. When he received a call to come home to care for his dad after an accident, he was not happy. He soon finds a diversion in his fathers Physical Therapist, Jenny. Jenny has a natural sweet and sexy appearance but Niko sees a wild side just below the surface, and is determined to set it free. J
Katherine Horvath
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Love of Dance!

Destiny Shines: It was a very emotional story! I loved how Leslie Pike chose to do the final book! It was perfect romance and the family that sticks together through thick and thin. I love the love that the Santini family has for each other and the fun that they have. Nikos is total different to his brothers and his love for dance was so smooth and creative. Nikos and Jenny were creative in their dance moves in many ways. They were amazing together and that really is good fo
Elizabeth
May 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, eram
3.5 Stars
This is a fun addition to the Santini family of stories from the St. Helena Vineyward Kindle world.
Nikos is the youngest of the Santini siblings and comes home to help when the patriarch is injured. His connection with physical therapist, Jenny is instant and fun.
One word of caution - this is a novella. Meaning that by nature it is short and while Nikos and Jenny are interesting and entertaining, there is no deep dive into their personalities or emotional development.
Having rea
Shaylene Sunday
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You don't have to read the first two books to enjoy the story about Nikos and Jenny, but you would understand Nikos' family better. Nikos is the wild baby of the family. He enjoys being a dancer out in Las Vegas and enjoy being single. When he has to come home to help out his father he meets Jenny. They enjoy flirting with each other but Jenny doesn't want to be unprofessional while she is working there. Jenny is dating a pastor but she like Nikos' the wild bad boy type. Nikos decided to take Je ...more
Lary Alvarez
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Soo beatiful!!

Firts: I'm criying!! This complete series is amaizing. The Santini Family is the best.
Nikkos!! I love his story so much, is exactly what I had expect from him, so handsome, soo hot too!!, but most important with a heart soo bigike all the Santini's Family. I love this family, and the detail about all the dogs, The rainbow Bridge, you know Leslie I'm weak with my pets!!
This book isn't the exception , the way you write and describe all the details is soo beatiful, each det
Amber Boyd
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet, sweet story with the right amount of heat. I admit at first I wasn’t the biggest fan of Nikos. He just seemed to live up the nickname his siblings had long ago bestowed on him, “little a&&hole”. Jenny on the other hand was kind and funny, maybe a bit reserved but still someone I could see being a friend. Once these two connect and Nikos realizes that what he feels is more than just lust, I started to like him. Maybe it was him shedding his selfish ways.Maybe it was the way he real ...more
Virginia
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Destiny Shines was so much fun!! Nikos is a naughty and wild boy. Then he meets Jenny. Will he change his ways?? I loved Destiny Shines!! It’s fun but emotional and the perfect way to finish this series. I love the entire family and each book is so great.

An arc was provided for an honest review.
Haddie
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nikos Santini

I've read and enjoyed all the Santini books. Nikos was mentioned and popped up a few times for family events. Destiny Shines does just that. This book shines. Nikos and Jenny had such great chemistry (the brothers' joke was fantastic!!) I love how it all comes together in the end and sort of closes out the Santinis. Loved this story so much.
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have tears in my eyes and a smile on my face as I type this up right now. This family is what I’ve dreamed of and wish for every day. Thank you, Leslie for taking me to this wonderful world.
Nikos and Jenny’s story is definitely a hot one that I’ll never forget. And I’ll always think of them whenever I hear anything to do with Dirty Dancing!
Amy Leibenguth
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short and hot little read

Nikos has put fire on these pages! His playboy ways get put to the test in this novella when he meets Jenny. Jenny is in a relationship going no where. She’s rehabbing Nikos’ father and they have sparks. Nikos turns on the charm, but loses his heart along the way. Great story from beginning to end!
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful story

Lynn Smith
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Destiny Shines

Nico came home to help care for his father. Not what he really wanted to do but he is a dutiful son. Jenny was hired to help Valentino get back in his feet. Falling for the son was never in the plan.
Wonderful series. Love the characters.
Sarah Peña
May 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’ve loved all three Santini Brothers!!
These are great novella’s that have the right amount of sexy, sweet and emotions.
I can’t pick a favorite!
Very different stories, great family interaction.
Super fun, sexy and sweet reads!!
I recommend them!
Sherrie Merrell
Feb 28, 2019
Cynthia Wagner
Sep 28, 2019

• Rock F*ck Club
  • Bare Ass in Love (Hard, Fast, and Forever, #1)
  • Hard Ass in Love (Hard, Fast, and Forever Book 2)
  • Gruff Ass in Love (Hard, Fast, and Forever, #3)
  • Bet Me Then Beg Me
  • Path of the Dark (Light and Darkness, #3)
  • Ruled by Shadows (Light and Darkness #1)
  • The Lost Swallow (Light and Darkness #2)
  • Silver-Tongued Devil (Portland Devils, #1)
  • Taming Avery (Club Ménage, #2)
  • Dirty Words (The Dirty Series, #4)
  • Claiming Fifi (Club Ménage, #1)
  • The Blaze of the Dragon's Heart (Harem of Fire, #5)
  • The Fire of the Dragon's Heart (Harem of Fire, #4)
  • Curvy Attraction: Aiden & Cecelia (Untouchable Curves, #1)
  • The Heat of the Dragon's Heart (Harem of Fire, #2)
  • Complicated Christmas (Secret Santa, #4)
  • The Flame of the Dragon's Heart (Harem of Fire, #3)

Santini (4 books)
  • Destiny Laughs (Santini #1)
  • Destiny Plays (Santini #2)
  • Destiny Dawns (Santini #4)