Start by marking “Roommates with Benefits” as Want to Read:
Roommates with Benefits

Roommates with Benefits

3.81  ·  Rating details ·  3,036 Ratings  ·  344 Reviews
Soren Decker. He’s the epitome of the “bad boy, good man” persona. The best of both worlds. The worst of them too. He’s the type of guy most girls wouldn’t mind sharing a confined space with, except my new roommate isn’t all swagger and chiseled abs.

He’s bossy. Messy. Cocky. Infuriating. Doesn’t believe in personal space. Has no qualms about roaming the apartment with a l
Published May 19th 2017 by Nicole Williams

To ask other readers questions about Roommates with Benefits, please sign up.

Ada Persicanu Honestly, not even as much as you would think it would be.

Patty Belongs To Kellan~Jesse~Lautner~Miller~Jack~Racer~Rafe~Liam~Prince Nicholas~Hayes~Gianluca & Archer
*****3.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

Every nerve inside me stood on end as he appraised me in a way that hinted at the very same things I felt when I looked at him. Possession. Desire. Reverence.

photo IMG_3124_zpstdmymjux.png

Hayden Hayes is a young woman on the verge of an exciting modeling career. She’s just moved to New York City after having landed a contract with one of the top modeling agencies. Hayden is in for a rude awakening when she comes face to face with the roommate she found through an online
XxTainaxX
Jun 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Soren was a sweetheart. He was the big win for me with the story. Hayden didn't quite understand him at first but as readers we knew where he was headed. He was a total catch right away even with a little jealousy sprinkled in. Hayden, for me, felt more on the immature side. She tended to bring some unnecessary drama that didn't add value to the story nor did it endear her to me. Eventually she started catching up but didn't completely win me over.

The plot was ok. Just two people who would norm
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

description

“Roommates like him should come with a warning."

Roommates with Benefits was a HIGHLY ANTICIPATED READ for me. It’s no secret that I am a HUGE Nicole Williams fan and when I found out she was releasing another new book I was all in, especially considering I am still suffering from a massive hangover from reading Tortured recently. If you’re a fan of entertaining, light-hearted reads with hilarious witty banter and bucket loads of sexual chemistry; involving a sassy, smart mouth heroine and a
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'Nutter Butter Love' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via Ardent Prose PR in exchange for an honest review.

I am pretty sure most of you know my love for all-things Nicole Williams. I got extremely excited when she announced Roommates with Benefits because it just sounded so good to me. And it was! This novel was definitely good, funny, emotional and oh-so-sexy!

Roommates with Benefits is a standalone novel that tells the story between two young people who are fighting to follow their dreams and
Dilek VT
So very annoying for me!

I must unfortunately say that I disliked this book to a great extent. There is only one good thing in it, which is the “too good to be true” hero: SOREN.... And nothing else (oh, and the gorgeous cover!)

The retarded heroine Hayden, who cannot appreciate the awesome guy in front of her acts so annoyingly that I wanted to meet her in person to say how inappreciative a b*tch she is.

The plot line is simple and sometimes too slow and boring. It is told by 1st person point of v
Talltree
Jun 16, 2017 marked it as no-dnf-zzz-avoid
Denna✌
Jun 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great read and was super excited they were both virgins. Really loved the way he loved her
Beneath The Covers Blog
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kelly, arcs, 2017-reads
An endearing and utterly charming NA romance!

Roommates with Benefits was the perfect book I needed to read to help me out of my book funk! Sweet and engaging, this book completely captivated me from the very beginning. The story unfolds brilliantly, taking me on the journey of two young adults striving for their dreams while navigating newly discovered feelings and emotions for each other.

I loved this book! But I will admit, the title is what originally caught my attention. And I was further mot
Shayna
There is something so exhilarating about diving into a Nicole Williams' romance. I just know that I'm going to go on the emotional ride of my life with her storylines. Everything she releases is PURE GOLD and her latest release, ROOMMATES WITH BENEFITS is no different. I just LOVED it...the characters...the connection and chemistry...the emotional aspect (both heavy and light) was so brilliantly done. From the second Soren and Hayden met, I knew I was a complete goner for these two!

"You're tryi
Pick a Book
May 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
English / Português

4 stars

Sexy, yummy, fun, beautiful. Oh! You thought I was talking about the book? Well, the book is all that, too. But mostly Soren. He is all this and more. Aaaw, if I was a few years younger and he was real ... I think we would be a perfect match.

There's been a long time I didn't read something by Nicole Williams and it was good to return with a book as good as this. I enjoyed how the author led the story. When we read about people who live together and have that sexual ten
♡Tonya♡
#teamsoren but where is my freaking epilogue!?

3.5 stars- would have been 5 if it ended better!

This book....there was so much I loved and a few things that made grumpy.

On the top of the list of things I love would be Soren - the amazing hero. He was sweet, hot and so dang funny. I found myself lol-ing on more than one occasion from things that came out of his mouth. Stubborn, sometimes immature (he's 20 so I cut him some slack), protective and he loved his family. His actions toward Hayden was l
Kindling Micky
I feel like I've been on a journey with this book, from instantly liking Soren and seeing something special immediately, whilst thinking Hayden was a little judgemental, moving to being utterly frustrated with Hayden and the events that arose. I have to say all in all I'm satisfied with where this went, where it ended and that it finished with endless possibilities (that is not a spoiler!).

ROOMMATES WITH BENEFITS is a book of firsts; first love, first relationships and I found it insanely sweet
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
3-3.5 stars!
I love Nicole Williams men! There is something she gives each one of them that make readers swoon and fall in love with them and Soren was just WOW 😍
Soren and Hayden are big dreamers...they find themselves as roommates in NYC sharing a studio apartment as each are following their lifelong dreams - for him it's baseball and for her it's fashion modeling.
I enjoyed their bantering, their obvious chemistry but even more than that I loved Soren's protectiveness and care for Hayden and th
Samantha
Jun 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Soren is by far one of the best male characters I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
Taylah 🥀
Jul 27, 2017 rated it did not like it
This book put me in the fucking WORST reading slump because I was so damn annoyed with all the characters I don't even know why I didn't just dnf it 🙄
Mercedes
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
This one was definitely on the fun and light side of the Nicole Williams scale. We follow new roommates Hayden and Soren as they try to make all their dreams come true in the Big Apple.

Soren was adorable, I totally fell in love with him while reading this. From the very beginning of the story he's sweet and considerate toward Hayden and he continues to be sweet throughout the story.

Hayden was likeable for the most part but she was not as easy going as Soren, and she definitely brought more bagga
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4 The Best Roommate CROWNS

This was an unexpected read for me. Based on the synopsis and the title, I expected a much steamier read. I, however, was surprised by this sweet, slow burning romance between two young adults chasing their dreams in the big city, and, while this wasn’t what I expected going into the book, I still enjoyed the journey.

Part of the innocence of this story stems from the innocence of the characters. Both Seron and Hyden are starry-eyed in th
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Roommates with Benefits by Nicole Williams
4 stars!!!

“My fear was bigger than my faith.”

I love the writing style of Nicole Williams, she never fails to deliver a well written and engaging storyline and Roomates with Benefits was no different. For me, this was a cross between a rom com and a traditional contemporary romance, there were those laugh out loud moments, mainly at the hands of Soren and then there was the angsty, swoony moments that perfectly balanced this novel. This was a one sitt
Kim
Jun 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
3.5 to 4 stars
Hayden Hayes is a small town Nebraska girl moving to the big city of New York to follow her fashion dreams. When she shows up at her new apartment, all is not what she envisioned including the young man who apparently is her roommate in 600 square feet of not-so-fabulous real estate. Soren Decker plays baseball in college and has a job. He looks like a bad boy and has an answer for everything. She is naive about city ways and he is a more seasoned city boy.

She's a control and neat
Jan
Jun 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 swoon-worthy stars.

Just when my BBF shelf was getting dusty along comes Soren Decker.

A sweet story and a pleasant unexpected surprise. Roommates with benefits wasn't what I expected and wasn't like previous books I've read in this type of room mate category.

19 year old Hayden Hayes is about to embark on a new journey pursuing her modelling career the first chapters introduce Hayden meeting her room-mate for the first time who she thought was a girl and then preparing to meet her agent for i
Tara | Slow Readers Blog
Jun 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Originally posted on Slow Reader's Blog

Here I am again, reading a book only because Nicole Williams wrote it. Last time it paid off huge. This time? Not so much.

Roommates with Benefits started off pretty strong. I felt that Hayden’s back story seemed a tad dramatic but I was going to go with it. Soren was likeable from the beginning. He was a hottie baseball player living in NYC with a smart ass mouth. The first time he met Hayden was fraught with tension and sparks and I couldn’t wait to get mo
GG
Como eu queria ter gostado mais... Soren e Hayden são bem fofos.

Ele é um herói padrão, com todos aqueles predicados que gostamos, mas, ao mesmo tempo, não se fez tão marcante na minha vida literária. Ele é bonzinho demais, preocupado demais, maduro demais pra idade e, quando chega lá pro último terço do livro, há uma pequena revelação que não condiz com certas coisas que a autora passa no começo da narrativa. Não me convenceu muito.

Apesar da Hayden ser bem imatura, principalmente no começo (tiv
Stephanie*
Jun 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: june-2017
3.5 stars!

This was a cute book. My dislikes of this one all have to do with preference. There was too much back and forth with the heroine. To me, this gets very annoying after awhile. She couldn't make up her mind whether she wanted to be with the hero or not. The rest of the book was super cutesy. Soren is the perfect gentleman and THE perfect boyfriend!

I have no doubt others will love this one. To me is was just alright (see above statement).
April Symes
Roommates with Benefits by Nicole Williams is a highly anticipated book by this author and I have to say, it was well worth the wait. It is full of a plethora of emotions that involve this sexy hero and a sassy heroine—imagine LOADS of sexual tension and chemistry along with witty banter and you have an insta -HIT!!
Hayden Hayes has moved to the bright lights of New York City from the small town of Hastings, Nebraska to become the next top model. Only thing is, when she got to NYC, She’s arrived
Laura Hampton~iScream Books~
I have read a few Nicole Williams books in the past and really enjoyed them, so when the opportunity to read and review Roommates With Benefits for the blog tour showed up, I grabbed it up as quick as I could. The blurb had me all excited to read this one and then add in the hot as hell book cover and I was sunk. Like I mentioned earlier it had been a while since I had read a book by this author and this book was just what I needed to get me out of the reading funk I have been in over the last s ...more
Yvette (Booksandbandanas)
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
YA is one of my all time favorite genre. When I found out one of my all time favorite authors was writing a young adult book and I read the Blurb I was done for. Nicole Williams is such an untouchable author. I love anything and everything this woman puts on paper.

This story was laugh out loud fun. Girl meets boy. Girl moves to NYC to pursue her dreams. Girl moves into an apartment with an ordinary boy (or so she thinks). I devoured this book it was so fun. Soren and Hayden before long realize
Elisa Gioia
Jun 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
"I shouldn’t have feelings for my roommate. I couldn’t. But the thing about feelings was that they couldn’t be controlled—nothing that came from the heart could be controlled. The head was a different matter."

Quante volte in un libro capita che sia il protagonista maschile a voler instaurare una storia seria, cercando di convincere la protagonista femminile?
Pochissime volte, e se questo personaggio maschile è allo stesso stesso simpatico, romantico e sexy, allora ha fatto en plein.
E' il caso di
Heather Cam
4.5 Stars

This book was such a great surprise! I expected it to be a fun and sexy read and that absolutely held true! However, what I didn't expect was the depth of emotions I went through reading this story.

Soren was sooo SWOON worthy! I absolutely loved him. At first, he and Hayden had a rocky start. Soren was a slob to live with. He was also very cocky and goading Hayden any chance he could get. But then we realize he is also this sweet man who adores his mom and goes out of his way to take ca
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡

I am really not sure how to rate this book. Because I completely and honestly disliked the femal lead so much that it was hard for me to follow the story. The male lead was TOO nice and the female to naive - the complete story felt not like a romance but more like something fake made of plastic. I really do not mean to be rude and I know how much work and heart goes into writing believe me but there was just that little tiny bit missing that would have made me love the story AND the characters.
Cory
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: mf-2017
Hayden was so annoying I could barely stand it. The only thing getting me through this was Soren, but even toward the end I started to hate him because he was putting up with all of Hayden's stupidity! God she was so annoying! I'm just happy it's over.
I'm a wife, a mom, a writer. I started writing because I loved it and I'm still writing because I love it. I write romance because I still believe in true love, kindred spirits, and happy endings.

Nicole loves hearing from her readers. You can connect with her on:

Facebook: Author Nicole Williams
Instagram: author_nicole_williams
Twitter: nwilliamsbooks

More about Nicole Williams...

“He stepped back, rubbing his chin as his inspection continued. He was almost smirking, definitely smiling as he took in the sight of me sporting his jersey.” 0 likes
“My heartbeat was so strong, I could feel it in my palms. “But I’m not your woman.” My head tipped back just enough I could make out his figure. “You’re the closest thing to it.” 0 likes