Start by marking “Cut & Blow Book 1” as Want to Read:
Cut & Blow Book 1

Cut & Blow Book 1

4.6  ·  Rating details ·  60 Ratings  ·  49 Reviews
The smell of perm lotion and the sound of the dryer’s blowing hot air camouflages the truth, the lies, and the real stories behind the people inside the hair salon.
Cut & Blow flash in neon lights above the glass front of the outdated shop, but inside young talent shave and layer hair while making small talk with clients, that over share.
Ailee is a twenty-year old styl

To ask other readers questions about Cut & Blow Book 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cut & Blow Book 1

Philomena Callan Cheekypee
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my dayz. This is such a brilliant read. I went to bed to read a chapter or two and ended up staying way past my bedtime to finish it. Yes it was a one sitting read for me.

I've read previous books by this author and loved them. When I heard she was writing something different I couldn't wait to read it. I wasn't disappointed.

Ailee is a twenty year old stylist who loves her job. For five years she has kept a big secret.. that she was married off to an older man to keep two mafia families toge
Di - Twisted Book Reviews
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"He had to cut me loose so he could come back and blow me away."

FANFUCKINGTASTIC!!

I was fully emerged into a different world filled with wacky characters, dark humor, and unconventional love. WHEW! Grab yourself a fan, folks, it gets pretty hot. M/M & M/M/F makes for an interesting, exciting story. What a twisted triangle. You've never read this kind of triangle. Trust me!

I've read all Ashleigh Giannoccaro’s books and I gotta say, she never writes the same thing twice, actually she never
Lita Thomas
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cut & Blow by A. Giannoccaro Initially all I knew about this book was that it was about a hair salon. I had recently read 28 Boys by the author which blew me away and I was excited about reading what she was writing next. This story was more than I had expected. Ailee has been doing things her way for years. She is a mafia princess who at the age of 15 was married to the prince of another mafia family. You see it was an arranged marriage and her husband was 13 years her senior. He has left h ...more
Karen - Kazza's Books Blog and Reviews
Sit down, strap yourself in and get ready to meet the people of Cut and Blow hair salon. This story is fun, erotic, kinky, hilarious but overall a fantastic read.

In Cut and Blow we meet Ailee a 20 yr old hair dresser who only wants to go out with her friends, enjoy herself and live a normal life while at the same time she is hiding so many secrets that she is anything but normal.

Then there is Trent he is a guy who is smitten with Ailee and can see himself creating a future with her but ends up g
Christina Del Moral (Garcia Sisters' Book Blog)
Rain is a bearded, alpha male, motorcycle loving, stalker, and yet sweet and loving at the same time. If you like m/m/f or m/m this book has it. This story is so different from other books Ashleigh has written. I love the fun, quirky, sexy, and twisted side of this story. I threw an "oh sh*t" here and there. I can't wait to read book 2.
Christina
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Definitely different from Ashley's typical style and I loved it just the same! Humorous and I loved Rain. Ailee and he got married when Ailee was 15 years old (arranged) and he basically left her alone after that but then decides when she's about 20 that he wants her back. Great, entertaining read and I highly recommend if you're looking for something different than Ashleigh's usual type.
NC Reader
Jul 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Not a fan of Rain. I think he's weak, weird and blah.
I tried to like him, I'm just not feeling it. I don't want to spoil it for folks so I'll leave it at that.
I am looking forward to book 2! Chelsea's personality is crazy. I can't wait to read that girl's secrets.
Beyond
Nowhere near my usual read , but I am absolutely thrilled to have read Cut & Blow. Rain is my new book husband Full review will hopefully be up soon, once I'be cooled off a bit ;)
 Just Denise
May 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-kindle-books, 2017
I really like this one. Funny, I don't really know what genre to put it in, so I'll just say its really good. Read it. I LOVED the twist in this. I am so looking forward to the rest of these! Many thanks to this author, I really needed a change. This was near perfect!!
Jamie
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Are you ready for something new and exciting from Ashleigh Giannoccaro!?

Cut & Blow is fun, sexy and downright different from her other work! You'll find Ashleighs signature touches within these pages, but she's going to blow your mind with how different this story is!

If you're looking for something that will make up for the destruction she caused your heart with 28 Boys, this is the book for you!
Janneke Wolbers
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was not what i had expected from Ashleigh.. Even though it has its dark elements its different to what i am used to from her.
I still liked it a whole lot!
Marieke (Marieke's Books & Books and Tequila)
What the heck did I read? I’ve never read a book by Ashleigh Giannoccaro before, Cut & Blow is the first book. The blurb for Cut & Blow intrigued me, and combined with the fact some of my friends love the author’s work, I knew I had to read this book. And I’m glad I did, I love this twisted story.
“I can’t make you love me, Ailee, but I can’t leave things any longer.”

Ailee is a young hairdresser who likes her work and the people she works with. She lives the typical life of a 20-year-ol
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
"He had to cut me loose so he could come back and blow me away."

Married at 15 to cement a business deal between mobster families Ailee has tried to ignore the fact that she is in fact part of that life. Re inventing herself, she has become a hair dresser and to all and sundry she is a footloose and fancy free single lady just living her life how she wants to. Her colleagues are blissfully unaware that the mob and future boss, lurks near by waiting for the ideal opportunity to seize back his erra
Naturalbri (Bri Wignall)
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am not sure how Giannoccaro has done it, but she has created something that is both beautiful and ugly, and I couldn’t put the beast down!!! From start to finish I was utterly hooked on this book. I had a love hate relationship with, well, most of the characters and found myself needing to know what they were going to do or say next. When I put the book down, I couldn’t stop thinking about it, just like Rain and his love.

The characters were brilliantly developed and done so with such attentio
Jess~Two Darlin' Dolls & a Book Review
Cut & Blow by Ashleigh Giannoccaro threw me for a loop it kept doing a 180 on me giving me delightful delicious twisted surprises.
Ailee is a 20 year old, who works at a hair salon. Unknown to most she is actually a Mafia Princess who was put in an arranged marriage between two Mafia families at age 15 to a man 13 years older than her. Her husband,Rainieri, let's her live on her own keeping a watchful eye on her. She tries to live her life independently and just wants to live a normal life.
Crystal Dorsey
May 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
So. Cut & Blow was a really interesting read! It's a very well written book following a pretty interesting and different plot line. Rain and Ailee have such an interesting dynamic, its hard not to want to follow their story. He's her mafia-husband - married and promised at 15. She's 20 now, working at a salon and having never seen her husband since their wedding night.

There's definitely a love/hate thing going on. And had the story stuck with just THEIR story, I would've given this book a 5
Amanda Mann *Rabid Readers Book Blog*
**Possible minor spoilers**

Okay, completely honest review here it goes.

The beginning of this book kinda put me off a bit. It completely caught me off guard and I didn't think that it was going to be my kind of book. But, the story was very interesting and kept my attention from page 1 so I continued it. And I was not disappointed in the slightest.

I'll admit, in the beginning, I didn't like Rain. He freaked me out a bit. Stalker, marrying a 15 year old girl, kinda creepy, you know? But once I g
Tammi
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A bit different for this author, I am used to dark almost horror stories. I liked it! I liked it a lot! At times I saw peeks of her dark side and that only made the book more enjoyable.
I loved the twists and turns! I wanted the "bad guy" to get the girl but then I started liking the "good guy". Oh but then the game changed and I wasn't sure which one was the "bad guy"
I will say mobsters/mafia people are crazy they have no conscious, they will off you in a heartbeat. See there is some of the dar
Janie
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved the first book in this new series! It's lighthearted but twisted in a way that only this author can write. Ailee is young, beautiful, and fiercely independent with a secret that she is keeping from all of her coworkers and friends. Rain is her secret and stalks her every move. I need a stalker like Rain!! He's my new book boyfriend and he is everything. Ailee meets Trent and is soon falling in love. Read this fantastic book to find out what happens when three becomes a crowd. I am lookin ...more
Donna Jones
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I adore Ashleigh and her writing is amazing. One day her books will be in everybook shop. i totally fell in love with Rain, yes he is messed up but so are all our favourite alpha men. Ailee is a stunning girl with a past and she is hiding away in the salon she works in. One day her life is turned on its head just as she knew it would be eventually but she adapts and makes a life for herself and her man. I loved Ash style with this book. Ash writing has evolved since her first book and now im blo ...more
Antoinette
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Received an ARC for an honest review***

What a fantastic fun read! This is different from Ashleigh's other reads, which are darker.
After the soul crushing, heartbreaking story 28 Boys I was afraid of what she might write next.

Well I was not disappointed. This book is funny, smutty and sometimes twisted (This is Ash after all).
This new series is about the staff of Cut and Blow hair salon.
This starts with Ailee and Rain. I don't want to give too much away, just have to read it yourself but trust
Book-Lovin-Momma
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A hair salon made an ideal setting for this book. There's gossip and quirky clientele, and plenty of secrets held. Ailee is living day to day, wondering what happened to her husband. He's still there, hiding in the background, but you have to keep reading to find out why. There are so many different twists going on simultaneously, there's some dark humor as well as suspense and steamy surprises. I can't wait for more to come! I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Renee
May 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Ummm, it had some definite angst (I may or may not have shed a tear), an O.M.G.W.T.F moment, a fast wrap up to the angst that I felt was unrealistic given the timeline and the lead up, and not really as dark as I expected or have read in the past. The H was told to be very alpha, scary mafia dude but I got more of an eeyore, beta vibe from his actions.
It was still an interesting story and worth the read.
Tish Delanoy
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I need more stars!! I need more stars!! This a very fun, exciting, sexy book. At a very young age Ailee was married to a much older man but in name only. He wasn't interested in a child bride so let he go on to live her life as normally as possible while keeping a close eye on her. Following her dreams much to her family's dismay she makes her own way in a hair salon. Years later Rain is ready to claim his bride but he may have some stiff competition. This is a cannot put down kind of book for s ...more
Elaina
May 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Crime families create safety by marrying sons and daughters to each other, and this is what happens to Rain and Ailee, except there’s a whole lot more to it than a story of a marriage of convenience eventually ending well. Oh boy, a WHOLE lot more! If you like it a bit twisted, then get to reading!
Maria Angie Mendoza
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Over the top, twisted, steamy, fun read!!
A complete turn from your typical Ashleigh Giannocaro reads!!
With some touches of twisted darkness, this devilishly dirty deliciousness had me hooked!!
Mafia Princess Ailee is married to a much older Mafia Prince who's left her to her own devices.
What happens to them you'll have to read and find out!!!
Joy Westerfield
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was my first read of a book written by Ashleigh Giannoccaro and boy was it great! I love a good Mafia story. This is about Ailee who was 15 when her arranged marriage to Rain, who was much older, took place. Once they were married, he left her to live her life and he lived his own, but he was always watching her and waiting for the day to come and claim her. The story has many twists and turns and I love the chemistry between Ailee and Rain. Halfway thru the book, hold onto your hats, becau ...more
Reva Coomer
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this so much. I couldn't put it down. I had to know what was going to happen. Such a crappy situation to be in. I do believe that Rain was doing the right thing from the beginning when he tried to let Ailee live her life. Things get crazy when the time comes for him to claim what is his. I can't wait to see more of them as this series continues!
Janice
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Ailee and Rain story. I just couldn't put the book down. I started reading and kept saying to myself one more chapter. I read this wonderful written story in one sitting. Love the plot, characters, and can't wait for book 2. Highly recommend this book.
Donna Palmer
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐5 Stars. Wow, I didn't expect the twists that came with this book. It was fun and sexy and oh my lawd, Rainieri was just delicious. I like them Alpha, twisted and with a beard. If your looking for something a little fun and steamy then this is for you. ...more