Start by marking “Rebel Faerie (Creepy Hollow, #9)” as Want to Read:
Rebel Faerie (Creepy Hollow, #9)

Rebel Faerie

(Creepy Hollow #9)

The fae world's biggest secret has been revealed ...

Having escaped an Unseelie prince and a world of shadows, Emerson and Calla are now hunted by the Guild of Guardians. On the run, constantly trying to remain one step ahead, they must figure out how to find and rescue everyone the Guild has taken from them.

Then, in an unprecedented move, Unseelie Prince Roarke breaks the
384 pages
Published December 2017

To ask other readers questions about Rebel Faerie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rebel Faerie

Kristen Burns
4 Stars

Review:
*I received an ecopy of this book from the author. This has not influenced my review.*

This author has perfect timing because it seems like every time I’ve been in a reading slump, a book in this series would come out, and it would always be just what I needed to capture and keep my attention. This was another great book in a great series, and it wrapped up everything that had been building up throughout all nine books nicely.

Emerson was believable and likeable. Dash was a sweethear
Maria Elena
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was such a great conclusion to this series. My heart is full.
Emerson came such a long way since she first appears in this trilogy. She discovers who she really is, she grows stronger, happier. As for the other characters, I am happy for how things resolve for them. The Epilogue was beautiful!
Marina :)
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow is all I can say right now ... I literally finished the book a few minutes ago and I came here immediately so I won’t forget anything I want to say.
First of all I LOVED Rebel Faerie! It left me feeling kinda breathless after every chapter although all I did was read but everything was so intense and amazing and addicting from the very first page! That’s also why I managed to finished this almost 400 page book within a bit over 24hrs although I usually consider my reading pace being slow.
Okay
Novel Grounds
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing

This is one of those books where it is physically hard to bring myself to write the book review because it means the series is over. I have enjoyed every single page of this series down to the very last one. Rachel Morgan crafted a world that brought us heroines that don't need saving and a world that needs the brightness they can give.

This series delivers message upon message about friends, family, and loving yourself. All of that wrapped up in a wonderful adventure full of faeries and true lov
Wendi Wilson
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Epic ending to an amazing series

I'm crying. Crying over the emotional, satisfying way this book, and series, ended, but also over the fact that it's over.
The entire journey through all 9 books has come full circle, wrapping up the story with excitement, danger, pain, sorrow and the ultimate hea.
I love this book, this entire series, and I highly recommend you give it a shot if you haven't already. Amazing!!!!!!
Joanne
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I DON'T WANT TO SAY GOODBYE TO THESE FAIRIES!!!

I love this series. I stumbled upon it this summer and quickly devoured all right books. I was impatient for the last one to get here. The moment it arrived i read it cover to cover, twice! I feel like I watched these characters (no, not characters, real people) grow up before my very eyes. A beautiful series about family. I'm sorry to see them go. Maybe a new series following Aurora and her dragon??? Just a suggestion. Thank you, Rachel Morgan, for
Jenny Beuerman
Jan 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A sweet ending

The creepy hollow series has been one of the best series I have read. Getting to watch the characters grow through different narrators has been an interesting way to see more dimensions

Rebel Faerie, for me, started out slow. I couldn't get into it, but my love of the characters made me push through the first slow pages and I couldn't put it down. Well, there was a point where turned off my kindle and had to breath deep to carry on after a fight scene. It was emotional. Overall, I e
Emmah
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017

Wowza... That was something else (in a good way)!

I'm going to miss these characters so much 😭 I can't believe the Creepy Hollow series is over.
Melissa Delport
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: tsbc-authors
I can't actually believe it's over :(
Sara
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: tsbc-2019, june
Argh!! I am so sad this is over! Creepy Hollow is on the list of my top 5 series. I postponed reading this last one because I did not want to say goodbye. But reading The City of Wishes made me yearn to see my friends in Creepy Hollow one last time.
Alie
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya, fantasy, 2019
4.5-5 stars!
The series is over! 😭 I’m going to miss these characters so much! ❤
Krista Jasper
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! This is the final book in the trilogy of Emerson’s Story. The Creepy Holliw series is made up of three trilogies : Violet’s story is first, Calla’s story starts about 10 years after Violet’s, and Emerson’s takes place about 16 years after Calla’s ends. The characters are connected, but I won’t spoil any details by telling how. Rachel Morgan has created an incredibly distinct Fae Realm, unique to anything I have read before. Although the Seelie and Unseelie Courts play a role, The Guild ...more
Ann O'Nymos
Dec 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kobo
I am a huge fan of Creepy Hollow and therefore sad to see this series ending with the last book about Emerson. But I must also admit that I failed to connect to Emerson. She's probably the must human behaving faerie of all but that might be the problem. She isn't becoming a super heroine with all good intentions (although she helps saving 2 worlds) but all she really wants is "just" egoistically being a part of a happy family. But well, shouldn't that be enough?
Luckily, Calla is dragging her aro
Shanice Singh
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ebook copy of this book in return for an honest review.
Emerson teams up with Calla to help her parents and Dash. Problem is, no one knows where the Guild has taken the Griffin Rebels or what is happening to them. Meanwhile Emerson is struggling with having such immense power but not being able to save her loved ones.
This was a really fast, action-packed read and I enjoyed it immensely. The darker side of the Guild is finally revealed to Creepy Hollow and this time the Guild isn't
Cher
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Finally! After all the fights that they went through, both the good and evil characters got what they deserved. I like that this book seemed lighter than the others, except for the part where Emerson overreacted in one of the scenes about Vi and Ryn, but it was funny when she found out what really happened. I actually thought that would have brought her the dark side and thought it would have been a great plot twist.

While reading, you could tell that loose ends were being tied up. It's a bit sa
Ana Keele
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
While I have to admit this was not my favorite in the Creepy Hollow series, I still loved it so much! I feel like all of Emerson's story was a lot slower pace than the others and that actually seemed to work well with her character. It was definitely not as intense as the other books and that was okay for my emotions as the other books had been so crazy emotional for me. Without giving away spoilers I have to say I was a little disappointing in the ending. I felt like everything wrapped together ...more
Christina Balaz
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Knowing this is the last book in the Creepy Hollow series, I tried to delay reading it just so it didn’t have to end. But my need to know what happens next was killing me, and I just had to get stuck in to reading it right away.
And I absolutely loved it (no surprise there!). There was never a dull moment, with every page turned there was always some action/adventure happening to/with these characters. I loved those extra scenes with Calla and how easy they got along with each other, not mention
Meri
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I’m not going to lie, I took my time reading this book. Mainly for the fact that I didn’t want the series to end!!! It’s an easy, quick read because the pages have you engaged and all you can think about is how is this going to end or what could possibly go wrong next. I was holding my breath, hoping that none of our beloved characters would die!

I feel like some parts went off without a hitch and certain situations were surprisingly too easy but I guess that’s what one can expect with a Griffin
Sabrina
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: booktails
I was so excited to get back into Emerson's story and was not disappointed at all! I am just upset that now it is finished, I can't believe this is the last of the Creepy Hollow books.
I was grateful to read the prologue as it helped me to get back into the scene and remember where the story was after finishing book 8. After finding out the truth about Prince Roarke's plans for her and escaping from the Unseelie world, Emerson needs to stop him from going through with his schemes. However no one
Merri Gammage
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A little redundant, but I didn't want to stop reading

The thing about these books is that I feel like the characters are consistent throughout. I appreciate that. The only thing is that they continue to go through the same doubting cycle over and over. Emerson continues to dwell on her mistakes until the very end, and Calla continues to fret over Em's power, even after it's pretty much been proven. A little less of that would work for me... Otherwise, a few editing issues (most prevalent in the "
Mystic Saneeka
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hey Rachel,
Hope that you're doing well. I've completed Creepy Hollow series a few days ago. And I must say it was quite an adventurous journey with Violet, Ryn, Nate, Calla, Chase, Emerson and all the other characters. I loved all of them and every bit of their journey. Your stories are surprisingly addictive and fantastic🤘🤘. I wish they never ended ⛲. And thank you so much for making these stories free on some platforms 💕. You're indeed a PRODIGIOUS writer. Best wishes for you. Bless you. 🥀🥀🥀❤❤
Michelle
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great ending to a great series

If you haven’t read any of the books, I highly recommend starting at book 1. Not only will you enjoy reading each trilogy, you’ll love the diversity in each main character & how all the stories tie into each other. I’m sad to see this series end but it was definitely worth it to become immersed in this world & I’ll always be able to reread them. This book was a great ending to the series & wrapped up not only Emerson’s story but Violet & Callas too.
Judith
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a good series, with lots of good themes like forgive others and yourself, believe in second chances and that the end not always justifies the means. It is also an example that there are in every group individuals who are good and individuals who are bad.

All that mixed with an interesting world, lovable characters, spectacular magic and a story full of action, darkness, light and intrigue makes for a nice entertaining read. Individually the books are 3 star books, but as a series I am gi
Angie Taylor
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rebel Faerie is the perfect conclusion to the Creepy Hollow books. I loved Emerson and her journey discovering who she was and who her family was. I especially loved how each of the stories were tied in so nicely to this last book. Rebel Faerie came full circle. As usual, the magic and dystopian threads were so fun to experience. Rachel Morgan is such a fun story teller. I'm excited to see what she does next.
amanda mashburn
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely awesome series

Nothing but amazing things to say. This is a wonderful series that plays into each book perfectly with an absolutely fantastic ending! Wish there were more in this series so that I could follow vi, Ryn, Calla, Chase, Dash, Em and the others through the rest of their lives! Enchanting stories that truly allowed me to connect its the characters!!! When Vi comes in and saves Em and says “NOT.MY.DAUGHTER.” EPIC! Love it, hope there’s more to come!
Celine Lean
Mar 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lots of loose knots to the plot, especially irritating because it is the final book to the Creepy Hollow series. Of course, one may argue that that leaves space for readers to fill up the gaps with their own imaginations. Personally, though, the book is satisfying because it gives one the ultimate ending the reader wants from the series, but is highly unsatisfying due to the lack of finer details that gives it a less than satisfactory conclusion.
Nereid
Dec 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An enjoyable series

Sometimes I lose interest in the series halfway through but I have enjoyed this journey. Reading about Violet and Ryn, Calla, Chase and all the other faeries and finally Em's story as their threads are seamlessly woven together to reach a fitting conclusion. The books were entertaining and offered a welcome respite from my stressful life. It is sad that the series is over and I will miss reading about their amazing adventures.
Joey Berube
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What an amazing end to the Creepy Hollow series. I am so sad it is over, but I couldn't have asked for a better wrap-up. And not just this book, but the whole, final trilogy. I absolutely adored Emerson and her story. I really sympathized to her journey. Watching her struggle with the world of magic and the responsibility of all that power, was incredibly compelling. And I loved how all the various pieces from the prior two trilogies wove together in this final book.
Shannon
Jun 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I feel like this third trilogy was not as strong as the others but I really enjoyed it anyway. It wraps up nicely and I'm happy with how it ended. I just feel like some of the best parts of the series as a whole were the descriptions of magical creatures or items and even the funny way that faeries say things.. All that was missing in this last trilogy. It was worth the read though. Very much looking forward to seeing what Rachel Morgan puts out next!
Cat- Lee
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Though I loved the series and I loved the ending, I felt like some of the "struggles" Emerson dealt with were brought on suddenly and fixed equally as quickly.
The happily ever after though was wonderful, and the questions that were left unanswered didn't leave the story hanging but rather added to the HEA ending and allowed for our minds to create our own endings.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Caelihn (The Otherworld Series, #7)
  • Water Spell (Guardians of the Realm Book 1)
  • Shadow Blood: Kallen's Tale (Witch Fairy 4.5)
  • Anna
  • Chosen Blood (The Sisters' Grimoire #2)
  • The Secret Trinity: Glass Castles ( Fae-Witch Trilogy, #0.5)
  • Marny (Feyguard #3)
  • A Dragon's Seduction (The Gatekeepers, #1)
  • The Winged Fae (The World of Fae, #3)
Rachel Morgan spent a good deal of her childhood living in a fantasy land of her own making, crafting endless stories of make-believe and occasionally writing some of them down. After completing a degree in genetics and discovering she still wasn’t grown-up enough for a ‘real’ job, she decided to return to those story worlds still spinning around her imagination. These days she spends much of her ...more

Creepy Hollow (9 books)
  • The Faerie Guardian (Creepy Hollow, #1)
  • The Faerie Prince (Creepy Hollow, #2)
  • The Faerie War (Creepy Hollow, #3)
  • A Faerie's Secret (Creepy Hollow, #4)
  • A Faerie's Revenge (Creepy Hollow, #5)
  • A Faerie's Curse (Creepy Hollow, #6)
  • Glass Faerie (Creepy Hollow, #7)
  • Shadow Faerie (Creepy Hollow, #8)