Start by marking “Faking It” as Want to Read:
Faking It

Faking It

Fake Husband, Real Daddy.
I've got the perfect kid, and I’ve got the perfect life.
But there’s something missing: the perfect virgin wife.
It doesn't matter if it's fake.

The second Penny walked into my office, I knew I was f*cked.
Nineteen, sweet, soft, delicious.
I sense it just by looking at her. The hesitation when she hides from my stare.
She's a virgin.
Her sweet scent tempt
Published April 10th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Faking It, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Faking It

Jamie  Leigh
Apr 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
it's a good read. interesting characters.
Faith89
Apr 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-review
RECEIVED COPY FOR HONEST REVIEW
3.5 STARS - i liked it. - Quick read
The story was cute and fun to read. Penny wanted to con Charlie out of millions. When she walked in on a conversation, she took advantage of the situation. What she didn't count on was falling for Charlie and his daughter. Charlie was a great guy. He was not the guy Penny thought he was. She realized there was more to him. There was a good plot and good characters. It may have been predictable in some spots but the story was en
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Apr 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Round up

This was an enjoyable read but at the same time it was a little too fast paced for me. There are also a bunch of gaps in the storyline where Penny saw her father and it just was basically it was a major jumbo cluster. Basically also there was just too many gaps for me I want to read the story.
The sex was not off the charts but it was great.
I just wish that the Book was finished to me it's not like it wasn't.
Also the author included another book in which I did not read I only wa
Heidi Petersen
Apr 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC copy of this book.

Penny and her friend decide to pull a con. They choose Charlie who has millions.
Penny gets her perfect chance to integrate herself into his life, she just hope he goes along with the rise.
What she doesn't expect is for him to be the exact opposite of what she expected.
What happens between the two read to find out.
Flo Grugel
Apr 12, 2017 rated it liked it
pleasantly surprised!
ck8
Started out great but it started getting choppy as though chunks of the story flow were missing.

Overall, didn't feel the chemistry between MCs.

***I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.***

Kathy
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Penny Walters is poor and has been for most of her life. She has lived life on the streets and knows what it’s like to go without anything. When her “shelter” is taken down by some rich New York billionaire, she wants revenge. With her dad dying due to a tumor and no money or insurance to pay for his surgery, Penny decides to get a job with the man who took her home away. It’s time to take him to the cleaners to help her pay for her dad’s treatment. Charlie Thorne is a young billionaire with an ...more
Charmaine Walker
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an added bonus in book purchased The Baby Race. What a lovely surprise. Well the 3 extra books really. Bargain.
They say money is the root of all evil BUT it can be used for good as well. That is what Penny knows as her dad needs a special treatment. Problem is how to get some. Getting a job working for Billionaire businessman Charlie Thorne seems too good to be true, especially when she gets an unexpected chance to get closer to him. Now the fun begins.
Charlie Thorne love
Maria
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing story

Penny is desperate and has a plan to get "revenge" and a pay back. What she doesn't know is that the person that she targets is so much more than dollar bills.
Charlie is very private and a giving person. He wants the best for his family but doesn't want anyone messing that up.
Penny finds a way of helping Charlie and finds herself married and a mom?! Yes it is true...
Things are not ease but I love the HEA and the extended stories.. Thank you Holly. You left me wanting more after the
Bonita
Nov 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Whatever it Takes

That is what Charlie does to take care of the lady he loves, the little lady, his daughter. Penny jumps into the deep end of the pool when she takes the initiative and tells a little white lie that she and her brand new boss are together. He takes it a bit further and all of a sudden they are in water over their heads. I loved the main characters and the supporting cast with this wet story. Along the way there a few too many road bumps,angst and heartache but there is plenty of
Donita Jones
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Faking It by Holly Hart
I can count on a great read every time I pick up a book by Holly Hart. She has turned into one of my favorite authors. This story is about Charlie and Penny. Man do they have chemistry! He's 29, a single dad to an 11 year old girl. Penny is his new 19 year old formerly homeless PA. On her first day, Penny jumps in and announces they are married in front of a woman who was threatening his daughter. It sets up the story well. I received this ARC for my honest review.
Amy
May 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Charlie is a wealthy business man who falls for his new hire, Penny. Penny begins a new job with Charlie's company with plans to steal from him to pay for her father's hospital care. She falls for Charlie instead. A rival is trying to take over Charlie's company. Just as Charlie discovers Penny's plans to steal from him, Penny stumbles onto information that will help Charlie keep his company and his daughter. HEA, no cliff hanger.
Daniela DeHaro
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just want to keep on reading.

Three stories in one book. 'Faking It' single daddy story. Penny tries to help her boss Charlie and things become a big mess. 'Let it Byrne' mafia story. Casey is in trouble with the Italian mafia and Declan leader of the Irish mob tries to save her. 'Kiss, Don't Tell' undercover agent story. Kim excited about her new job in London and a new start in life. Nate undercover agent wants to make Kim more than just another assignment.
Neisha
This book was awesome! It felt like the most real erotica story I have ever read. Most seem very far fetched, but this one felt more down to Earth. Other than the fact that he is a billionaire and she makes a rash move that I couldn't imagine anyone doing...but I liked the single dad aspect and how he loved his daughter. Great story.
Belle Anita
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good Storyline

Enjoyed the story; finished wanting to read more. The beginning was highly unlikely which didn't catch my interest, however, I was glad not to have put it down. Descriptive but not overly so..
Melinda Kaye
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was an enjoyable story with a good H&h. The drama was a bit hit or miss - the best friend disappears and then turns up at the end of the book. The dad is coding then is at the wedding. But, since I'm just reading to escape, I try not to let it bother me too much, and I did enjoy the book.
Sharon Noble
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC of this book for an honest review!
Loved it, I know, I know I say I love Holly's books all the time, but there just great stories to read! You get a good story, lots of action & plenty of living too! What's not to love!
Moriah
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story. Penny tries to help Charlie by saying that they are married so that CPS doesn't take Charlie's daughter away. After some ups and downs, they fall in love anyway. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
K
Oct 01, 2017 rated it liked it
jumps around a bit, has a few typo's not many but some are confusing in the line.
Has a bit of drama, but a happy ending. Would like to see it as a full book with the extended and deleted added in and more, if felt as though it left you hanging.
Jennie Lloyd
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love it.

Really enjoyed this book. Loved how the characters were written and you can really see this book playing in your head like a movie.
Andrea Mccormick
Sep 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
What would you be willing to do to bring a billionaire's money?? Fake a marriage? That's exactly what Penny does.
Tammy
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really liked this steamy read, the story is entertaining the characters have great chemistry. I really liked it!
Crystal
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was ok
Holes in the story, spelling errors and wrong words. Sometimes it felt like she had forgotten what had been written on the previous page.
Plainweird
May 30, 2017 rated it it was ok
Just smut, don't expect a huge lifestory.
Tonia
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved the fact that Penny was able to see the good in Mr. Thorne. His daughter Tilly was cute. Great read
Jodi
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Charlie and Penny are so great together!! They way she stepped up to help him and then they fell in love was great. I would recommend this book to anyone!
Susan Staudinger
Apr 12, 2017 rated it liked it
3.25-3.5 STARS

A Nineteen year old virgin (Penny) plays fake wife to a billionaire single dad (Charlie), who’s fearful that CPS will remove his daughter from his care. While Charlie reluctantly agrees to continue with the farce, he is blissfully unaware that Penny has an ulterior motive of her own—to con him out of money to help pay for her dying father’s care. It isn’t long before sparks begin to fly, and Penny decides to scrap her deceptive plans. Charlie too, re-evaluates his feelings, and st
Tina Pierce
Apr 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved it more than I thought I would. Interesting characters and story. Quick easy read. Penny was sometime contradictory, between naive and Street smart. Definitely kept my interests. I received an ARC in exchange for honest review.
Lexee Toste
Apr 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story! It was well written and interesting. Penny has had some really bad luck. She has done research on Charlie and is looking to get some money out of him. She doesn't plan to do it by marrying him and never planned for him to be the kind of guy he is. Charlie is a good guy and he keeps a lot of his good deeds on the down low, which is why Penny didn't know about them. Penny has a hard time when she starts figuring out that he has a daughter and is very generous and nice ...more
patricia fournier
Apr 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great

this was an exciting adventurous read. it had lots of action ,twists and turns. it was sexy and hot and kept you guessing what would happen next. the characters were easy to relate to and like. hard to put down
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Jacked
  • Her Greek Inheritance
  • Working for The Billionaires Club
  • Immortal Trust (The Curse of the Templars, #3)
  • Cowboy Crush (Cowboys of Fire Mountain #1)
  • Taken by the Hitman (Hitman #7)
  • The Cowboys Heart
  • The Bootleg Billionaire: Reawakening
  • Twice the Fun
  • Flown By The Billionaire (A Steamy Romance)
  • Twelfth Night Secrets
  • Billionaire Bad Boys
  • You Only Live Once 1 (Brooklyn Bailey)
  • Drunk in Love (More Than Friends, #2)
  • The Truelove Bride
  • Badass The Prequel
  • Hard Rider (Bad Boy Bikers, #1)
I make my bad boys jump from the frying pan into the fire, and straight into the heroine's bed. I like 'em bad, foul mouthed, and with eyes for the only woman in their life.

Sign up to my mailing list http://redcaperomance.com to get them for free!