Start by marking “Cowboys Forgive (Cowboys of Nirvana #8)” as Want to Read:
Cowboys Forgive (Cowboys of Nirvana #8)

Cowboys Forgive

(Cowboys of Nirvana #8)

Taking a dirt bath off a bull lands Jace Jackson into the hands of beautiful, smart, sexy country singer Jessa Garvey. In pain and loopy on pain meds, he has no clue he’s flirting with her, and making a big damn fool of himself. Back in high school she rejected him, and although years have passed, sometimes a cowboy can’t forget. When Miss Priss invades his space at ...more
Published June 7th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Cowboys Forgive, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cowboys Forgive

Start your review of Cowboys Forgive (Cowboys of Nirvana #8)
Sara Keenan
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jessa Garvey is a country singer who just wants to be able to go out and do things like she could before and not be seen by her fans. Jessa is able to sneak away at the carnival and see the rodeo. During her adventure, she finds herself running into someone who is tall dark and handsome. After seeing him she realizes who he is, Jace Jackson from high school and someone she rejected.
Jace Jackson was back for one last ride on a bull for charity, and it ends up with him goofed out on medicine with
Christine Lacombe
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Nirvana Cowboys has always been a favorite of mine. Cowboys Forgive is a sort of a second chance romance since Jace and Jessa have known each other since high school. Jace asked Jessa to prom but she turned him down. At the time he was a little overweight and had a pimply face. This stirred him to change his appearance and his view of his life. Jessa was discovered on a stage in a little town and has become a country superstar for the last 10 years.
When they meet back up at a rodeo, well
Stacy Jordet
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing story. I love the men and women of Nirvana!!

I bet you could remember at least one time you had said or did something that you wish could go back and change. Or remember someone being mean to you that affected you long afterwards. These are the two themes in the book “Cowboy Forgive”. It was very relatable and made you root for these two crazy kids to get together, if nothing else to help ease your high school heart.

Jace and Jessa knew each other from high school where words were
Heather
Aug 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cowboy meets cowgirl singer, a match made in Nirvana, especially if the cowboy is one of the Cowboys of Nirvana.

I have a soft spot for this series. It's sweet, believeable, fun, and sexy. Rhonda Lee Carver never disappoints and I always find myself wanting to read the next one in the series long before it's published and available. Cowboys Forgive introduces us to Jace and Jessa, high school nemesis' who are quite literally thrown together at a local fair and rodeo. History might not be in their
CarolKat
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jessa is a star, tired from tour after tour she needs a break. Never in a million years did she expect to run into the boy, now a man, who years ago asked her to prom. She had turned him down and her friends had laughed but she didn't come to his defense.
Jace retired from rodeo, is a Nirvana Cowboy. He agreed to do this rodeo for charity. While seeking refuge from fans he literally runs into Jessa. To avoid the twittering following him, he gives her one amazing kiss.

A successful ride on a bull
Sandie Grise
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Jace and Jessa...

This (in my honest opinion) was not a second chance love story but more of two people getting to know one another as adults. Just because you were snobbish while in high school doesn't mean that you are still that way...

There's angst, attraction, heat and a touch of immaturity - it seemed to me that Jace was punishing Jessa for her refusing to to to the prom with him oh so many years ago. It's also good that Jessa knows what she wants and sets her sights on Jace...
It's a great
Diane Vice
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! I absolutely loved this book! I have loved the entire Nirvana series, and I hate to see it end. Rhonda Lee Carver makes me want to visit Nirvana and hang out with this amazing group of characters.
Jace and Jessa felt instant, combustible attraction when they met up at the rodeo. Unfortunately, their past history and choice of careers threatens to derail any chance of love. When she vacations at Nirvana, they have a second chance, but will it work out?
This is a heartwarming, passionate story
Elaine Swinney
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book and I voluntarily chose to review it. I loved this book. From what I have heard it's the last book in the Nirvana series. I hate to see this one end but Rhonda Lee Carver shined with this book. I encourage everyone to get this book it is worth your time and effort. Each of these books can be a stand alone book but you do meet old friends in each of them. Rhonda Lee Carver has become on of my go to authors. I know when I see her name on a book I will get a ...more
Ellen
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Though Jessa and Jace knew each other in high school, they were not friends...especially since she humiliated him in front of her friends. Now over 10 year later, Jessa's a country music star and Jace is a retired rodeo star. When they run into each other by accident, sparks fly between the two of them, but can Jace forget and forgive the way that Jessa treated him all those year ago? I really enjoyed reading this book. Even though this is book 8 of the Nivana series, it's the first one that I ...more
Mary Lawson
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cowboys Forgive
Rhonda Lee Carver
Once again a sweet hot romance in the Nirvana series.
Jessa runs into a hot cowboy who turns out to be a former high school classmate, Jace, whom she turned down an invitation to the prom. Jace always felt humiliated by her and her friends.
He works at Nirvana where Jessa goes on purpose to spend a week's vacation.
Can there be forgiveness which can lead to more? Will there be roadblocks that will keep them apart?
A wonderful hot read that keeps you hoping they
Madm007
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jace and Jessa

Cowboys, Country Stars and one last rodeo.
Jace and Jessa had known each other in high school. So when their paths crossed again there was a basis, tho not a good one, for them to start with at least.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this from the 1st page right to the end. Just a really feel good romance with a lot of heat and a few not so small obstacles to overcome.
Deborah
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love the Cowboys from Nirvana. They are hot, sexy and every woman's dream. Jace had asked out Jessa back in high school. She turned him down. Fast forward a few years and they meet again. Now it's Jace's turn to turn her down after getting a little revenge. Can they call a truce and admit their true feelings? Or will Jace's humiliation from high school stand in their way. Definitely a must read.
Cheryl
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Carver knows how to write romance and she rode for 8 in this sensational novel! Totally loved Jace and Jessa's story-I LOVE rodeo and music, she nailed the lifestyle so perfectly for both characters(won't say how I know either)!!! I love the Nirvana series-heartwarming with each one a new beginning of some sort. I received an ARC and am voluntarily reviewing the story. Loved it! Can't wait to see the next novel.
Amanda Bordner
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jace and Jessa's story was a fantastic read by Rhonda Lee Carver!

These two characters proved that you CAN change after high school, and aren't always destined to be the same person you were before.

I was so happy to see them get their HEA, and I especially loved their differing personalities that were like magnets in the end.

Couldn't put this one down!
Vickie Raynor
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing, heartwarming romance between Jace and Jess's. I was so caught up in the story that I was rooting for them, crying with them and smiling throughout. I love all the books in this series and the special place that is Nirvana. When an author can tug on your heart strings, they hit the mark and Rhonda Lee Carver did that for me. Book gifted to me.
Tammy Rolle
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The sweetest revenge

Jesse was a high school beauty queen. Jace was a typical need. They kid in two different worlds. He's became a champion rodeo star. She became a Nashville super star. Then they found each other again and all bets were off.
Pauline Frost
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You cannot go wrong with this series, it is all stand alone reads but you can follow along on everyone's adventure. Pulls you in from the start and any story with a true cowboy in it cannot be bad.
leann
Therese Lopez
Jun 24, 2017
Kaitlyn Boggio
Feb 18, 2019
Rhonda Lee Carver is a published book writer with a collection of print and eBooks under her wing. She is also a freelance editor. Her first book was published with Wild Rose Press in 2010. She writes everything from contemporary to steamy to paranormal to suspense…you name it, she’s written it. Her specialty is writing men who love to get their hands dirty—hardworking, blue collar, heroes in ...more

Cowboys of Nirvana (8 books)
  • Cowboy Paradise (Cowboys of Nirvana #1)
  • Ropin' Trouble (Cowboys of Nirvana #2)
  • Smoke. Fire. Cowboy (Cowboys of Nirvana #3)
  • Kissed, Spurred, & Valentined (Cowboys of Nirvana #4)
  • Cowboy is Mine (Cowboys of Nirvana #5)
  • The Discreet Cowboy (Cowboys of Nirvana #6)
  • A Perfect Cowboy Daddy (Cowboys of Nirvana #7)