Start by marking “Dying Light” as Want to Read:
Dying Light

Dying Light

“So, we’re making a documentary about crowdsourcing living organ donors. Or maybe I should say we’re making a movie about the seven people seeking donor matches. Or, I guess, maybe I should just say we’re documenting what happens over the next 30 days... Who knows what will happen?”
- Documentary Director Benjamin Beal at The CrowdSource7 Kickoff Press Conference

Benjamin
Published April 9th 2017 by Maitri River Publications

To ask other readers questions about Dying Light, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dying Light

George Bradford
Here is a terrific novel from Texas author Donald Griswold. And it is one of the best Texas novels I have ever read. The writing is sharp. The pace is brisk. And the story is brilliant.

And what a story it is. What first appears to be another 'mentor mentee death lit tear jerker' turns out to be something much more. And much bigger.

Something as big as Texas.

Most readers are familiar with the great State of Texas. And many have personally experienced what is today's version of Texas.

But there i
Julie Steward
Apr 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a beautiful piece of fiction set in two of my favorite locations--NYC and the Texas hill country. The novel traces the path of Benjamin Beal, famous documentary filmmaker, who is at the top of his professional game, but at what cost? He's one of those people so caught up in maintaining success that he doesn't yet see how hollow his life has become. A major personal event shakes up Benjamin's life at the busiest time in his career (life is funny that way as we all know!) He travels to Tex ...more
Jackie Sullivan
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Outstanding story of a man's personal growth through the loss of his mentor. Learning that simply listening to others can open the doors to one's future.
Ridley Kemp
May 03, 2017
Michael Dillon
Apr 30, 2017
Donald Griswold
Apr 14, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Katherine Evans