Start by marking “Perfect Chemistry” as Want to Read:

Perfect Chemistry

Devon Walsh is the chemistry teacher at the local high school, and in all his years teaching, he's never looked at a student inappropriately. Until Karoline Kingston steps through his door, with the body of a goddess and innocent eyes that beguile him. He's distracted throughout class but vows to keep his distance, despite every primal urge telling him to take her hard and ...more
Published April 9th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Perfect Chemistry, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Perfect Chemistry

Start your review of Perfect Chemistry
Gi's Spot Reviews
What is better than a virginal and innocent student coupled with a smoking hot teacher?! It’s that after all, they are both equally inexperienced in the sexual matters, but that doesn’t stop them from creating some scorchingly hot moments, every time Devon and Karoline in close proximity, and that is not even talking about when, after the wait for her adulthood is official, and then all bets were off! LOL

The result is yet another sweet and steamy smutty read that will more than satisfy your tabo
Alex ♈
Apr 12, 2017 added it
Shelves: safe
Sweet safe smut. Both MCs were virgins. Even the H who was much older.

You can see this story as sweet and sexy, the outcome was good – they married, she graduated college and got pregnant.

Safe and sweet, isn’t it?

But what if you have a daughter and she is in lust with her teacher?
What if your child is in class where the teacher comes (ejaculates) in his pants during the lesson?

Still safe and sweet?..
-HEA with great epilogue

A must read!
Siobhan
Apr 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Perfect Chemistry was an extremely quick read, one that is okay to pass a short time period. Although it was a decent enough read to keep me entertained for a while, it didn’t quite deliver all that I had expected it to.

I’ll be completely honest by saying a large part of my issue is that I’m very particular about the student teacher romances I read. I’m extremely picky with this kind of story, and for me this one was lacking the vital aspects that make such stories appealing to me. It was a sim
Jennifer McGurk Finn
Apr 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Devon Walsh is a high school chemistry teacher, he's been teaching for six years. He has no time or patience for idiots and lately it seems that's all he deals with. Karoline is 17 years old, she's always been tall but now she's filled out with curves in all the right places. All the girls in school seem to hate her and the boys all make dirty comments to her. Devon has never had feelings for a student before but Karoline is different and he's counting down the days till she turns 18. He is stil ...more
Bookloverme
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a really good book! A forbidden teacher-student romance. I was hooked from the start.

The story is about Devon and Karoline.

She's a senior high school student. It's the first day of class and he's her Chemistry teacher. They want each other but it's forbidden and she's only 17.

I loved that there's the instant attraction but at the same time, they got to know each other while waiting for the right time to be together. And when she turned 18, no one can stop them  from claiming each other.
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Aria Cole got me as a fan the day she released her first book. Since then, you can guarantee your behind I've kept coming back... then she releases Perfect Chemistry and just like that, I have a new favorite book by her.

He's a chemistry teacher... in high school.
She's a student... in his class...who's 17.
He wants her. She wants him.
Flirting. Innocent touches. Car rides.
He's biding time until she turns 18 then all bets are off.

This book was hot, sexy, sweet, fun, easy, safe, light and ser
Vera M
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read Perfect Chemistry when it was included in the Hot For Teachers Anthology!!!
Aria Cole's stories are phenomenal and her alpha men are all that!! She has a flare when writing about possessive older men and the young women they fall for!!

Karoline was a senior in high school and Devon Walsh is her chemistry teacher. To say this book is hot in an understatement. When Devon sees Karoline he feels that he has found his soulmate. He wants to protect and love her for eternity!!! Hot alpha teacher r
Konny
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Perfect Chemistry by Aria Cole is a hot novella, you don´t want to miss.
Meet Devon Walsh, a chemistry teacher at a highschool and his nearly 18 year old student Karoline Kingston.
She´s in his class and bam they have a insta- connection. But she´s his student and she´s underage. Two big, big no nos.
But it´s not only Devon. Karoline is equaly drawn to him. He makes her smile.
He´s waiting for her because he knows she´s his one- his soulmate.
Perfect Chemistry is a hot and sweet romance novella which
Jami
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect Chemistry

I loved the “chemistry” between Devon and Karoline. The moment that he sees her sitting in his class, he knows that she is his. Only he has to bide his time since she is seventeen and his student. Can they keep their urges to themselves or will the chemistry finally combust hurting everyone in the end??

-instant connection
-dual virgin
-no ow/om drama besides a punk kid trying to assault her one night.
-good epilogue 4 years out.
Flo Grugel
Apr 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Awwww! This book! Very short and very sweet, Aria Cole delivered another cute read here!
★Because Book Boyfriends★
Super quick and a lil steamy with a dash of sexual tension. Pretty much no angst at all. I always like a good Student/Teacher forbidden romance! Even a short one. And when I say short, I mean it. The whole book was 68 pages and it ends at like 84% or something. It was free through Kindle unlimited though so it would have really had to piss me off for me to not like it.

I did like it though, I mean, I am reading another one of her novellas, so I guess that means, I Approve!
description
Renee Entress
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!

This book is quick, dirty, steamy, and sexy.

This is Karoline and Devon's story. Devon is her teacher in high school. Karoline is only 17. The chemistry is off the charts. But they must resist. She will be 18 and then all bets are off. A few innocence touches will lead to more if they are not careful. Can they wait until she is 18? What will happen if they break? Will they both risk the future? Is one touch worth it? Rules will be broken but in the end, is the pleasure worth it?

I connect
Jenny
Apr 11, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: steamy
Okay for a quick read, but I guess CM Steele has ruined me for other authors. Her epilogues are filled with pregnancies, babies and big happy families. So this book paled in comparison.
Nicole Borrel
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was ok
Under developed

It was not of my liking. The story had potential but it was miss. How they start dating was say in 2 sentence. The important moments were all retelling or flashbacks. The relationship was to in surface and it was unrealistic in so many levels. I found the hero incredible corny for my liking and the heroine didn’t have personality or it wasn’t show enough.
CassieJo
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I feel most women have had a fantasy or two about a teacher, I know I have ☺️😍 This was another great one by Aria Cole!!!
Jennifer Copeland
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Book

I enjoyed reading this book so much! I couldn't put my kindle down! I enjoyed the storyline and the between the couple! Fantastic book
Laterial
Oct 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hot!

Such a hot and sexy read! I loved the anticipation of the h and H. The secret moments they had and it was really nice to read their ending!
Barbra Campbell
Whoa! I'm pretty sure that aside from the first page, every paragraph is sexually charged!
It's over the top in a great way, and blasts you right through to the HEA!
Kristie
Apr 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
By: Aria Cole

4.5 Star Review by Kristie K

A smokin’ hot teacher/student romance, with all the finesse and flair you expect from Aria Cole…

Fans of teacher/student romance REJOICE! Aria Cole has blessed us with her usual artful rendition of a story in this favorite genre with Perfect Chemistry. Teacher Devon Walsh holds high expectations of his students, and is one of the toughest teachers at the high school he teaches at. His life revolves around his work, no woman or extracurricu
Kristin
Shelves: arc-read-review
Sweet, Steamy & Quick Read = Perfect Chemistry

Perfect Chemistry is quick and steamy read with lots of chemistry pun intended. What happens when you find love when you aren't looking or when you least expect it?

Karoline doesn't like how the boys her age act and how they treat her. Karoline tries to hide her body and new curves by covering up. Devon teaches the chemistry class that Karoline is in. He notices Karoline and has to remind himself that she is a 17 year old student. Devon doesn't li
Crimson Syn
Karoline was the sun, and everything I was wanted to be lost in her orbit. She was mine, no doubt about it. She was made for me, and I was made for her. I’d never really believed in soulmates, but she was the other half of my heart. Who was I kidding? Karoline was my heart.

Now, don’t lie, you all know you’ve had the hots for a teacher. Any why not, there’s something about an intelligent man that makes you squirm in your seats. This Chemistry teacher, is no different and he is one naughty, naught
Nikki Reeves

*~*~* 4.5 Stars *~*~*

Ahhh nothing like a good forbidden romance filled with secret looks, touches, and short and sweet rides home. Devon and Karoline are super adorable from start to finish.

I love student/teacher romances. Devon has never had a woman much less a student ever peek his interest until Karoline. Karoline is just as affected by Mr. Walsh as he is with her. Too bad there relationship is forbidden, but can they resist the temptation? There are a lot of sweet moments between these
D.C. Triana
Even though Mr. Walsh couldn’t have been more than thirty, being attracted to him was still risky, but shockingly, I didn’t seem to care.
He was beautiful, but there was something more behind his dark eyes, rimmed with lashes so thick it almost looked as if he drew on kohl in the morning. My muscles tensed with aroused excitement.

Well, hello teacher.

When Mr. Walsh first sees the young Karoline Kingston there is an instant lust filled attraction. The man literally falls heads over heels over his
CLiK Books
Apr 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Perfect Chemistry - Aria Cole

I was given this book for an honest and uncompensated review.

Aria Cole brings another sweet, sexy and seductive read in this story, with a touch of taboo.

The seriously sexy Devon Walsh is a chemistry teacher, unfulfilled and unhappy in his teaching life. His students don't inspire him, test it until a gorgeous but shy young woman enters his classroom.

Karoline Kingston is passionate about reaching her goal of entering college for engineering. She's slightly intimida
Lita Thomas
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Perfect Chemistry by Aria Cole Devon Walsh is the chemistry teacher at the high school and he loves his job. This semester he is in for a student he has never seen before. Karoline is a quiet book worm who at seventeen has now blossomed into quite the voluptuous young lady. She however decides to cover that body up. When she walks into chemistry class Devon is instantly drawn to her. This has never happened to him and he struggles to keep his emotions in check. Theirs is a forbidden love. Once a ...more
Lauren
Apr 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Perfect chemistry was first featured in the Hot For Teachers Anthology (which I haven’t yet read). This story is a teacher student romance; it is a fast paced insta love romance.
I really liked Devon and Karoline as a couple. I liked the storyline and devoured this book in one sitting. I liked that Devon resisted his attraction until Karoline was legal. Both hero and heroine are virgins and discreet with their attraction.
If you’re looking for a fast paced taboo story then this book is for you.
Linda Barrett
Apr 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short, sweet,sexy and delightful
This hot little novella is a must for your kindle collection.
I highly recommend you one click it as soon as you can and get swept away with the raw passion of Devon and Karoline.
Devon Walsh is a blunt take no prisoners sort of teacher until Karoline Kingston walks in to his chemistry class and then everything is turned upside down in a fun fantastic way.
They try to fight their attraction but he knows she's his heart and he is mesmerised by her smart head and beau
Ellie
Shelves: aria-cole
Finals Score - 4.5 Stars!!

A very short and sweet romance story between a teacher and his student ... Devon is a chemistry teacher. He meets Karoline his student and is instantly drawn to her. Karoline just wants someone to see the real her not just whats on the outside - the voluptuous figure.

Devon doesn't know what to do - Karoline is only 17. Does he decides he will wait for her? Or does he pursue her relentlessly? Or will someone force his hand into claiming the one person he can't live with
Janice Somers
Apr 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sweet protective and really sexy story. Chemistry teacher meets young student and for the first time captured his attention. Chemistry teacher Mr. Walsh never thought he'd get tired of teaching but he did love the first day of school. Instead, this year it brought him seventeen-year-old Karoline. For the first time in his life, he's obsessed with her.
Karoline prefers to be invisible, but her body bloomed and the smart girl was now visible to all the ridicule, bullying. immature teenage humor and
« previous 1 3 next »

• Obsessed
  • Given to the Gladiator
  • Sweet Dandelion
  • The Fighter's Prize
  • Only Tonight
  • My Husband, My Stalker
  • Dusk Before Dawn
  • Brutal (A Real Man #11)
  • Feral Alpha (The Alpha's Obsession, #3)
  • Forbidden Alpha (The Alpha's Obsession, #4)
  • Grant's Deal (The Virgin Surrogates #2)
  • Protecting Freedom
  • Staying Warm
  • Growling For Mine (Grayslake: More Than Mated Kindle World)
  • The Kingpin's Weakness
  • Paying Daddy's Debt
  • The One (Coming Home to the Grove #3)
  • Snow Place Like Home (A Cozy AF Christmas Book 1)
Aria Cole is the pen name of a USA Today bestselling author who published her first book in 2012 and began writing contemporary romance long before that.

Her books always feature possessive alpha men and the sassy, curvy, nerdy heroines who love them, along with a healthy dose of irresistible insta-love and happily-ever-afters sweet enough to make your teeth ache.

Follow Aria on Amazon for new rel