Start by marking “Complicated Love (Stone Pack #2)” as Want to Read:
Complicated Love (Stone Pack #2)

Complicated Love

(Stone Pack #2)

Following her abduction, Maiya's life is turned upside down. Her only wish is that death will come calling her name soon, But instead she's left with an addiction she cant shake... And is stuck in a life she never knew existed.
And then there is Brad...

When Brad is given babysitting duty, he does everything in his power to keep Maiya safe. But he didn't bargain on what he
ebook
Published May 31st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Complicated Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Complicated Love

Tamara Harrington
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is book two in the series and yes, you do need to read book one in order to understand what is going on. I absolutely loved this book! Harper has pulled us into a work that of the supernatural that we didn't know existed and I am loving it! This Maiya and Brad's story. Maiya has been through so much and this trauma just seems to be getting worse before it gets better. My heart bloods for this girl, I was in tears because of her but along the way, it was good to see her sense of humor. Brad. ...more
Romaine Heart
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Maiya was kidnapped, tortured, raped, left for dead saved and locked up again for her own safety this time. Her only way of surviving is to use Brad's blood. Devon was her only friend until now.
Brad has to babysit Maiya and she is a handful. Brad helps her heal through his charismatic ways. Chemistry starts to spark.
The wolf pack is still searching for Devon's mom which sends them to America. Things start to get down and bloody. The American pack and its alpha is much to be desired.
Howard ends
Cheril Olmsted
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
No!! Complicated Love by Harper Pheonix can't end like that. Ahh.. Okay I fell in love with the Stone Pack in book number 1 and my feelings only got stronger for them as I read this book. This book follows Brad and Miaya. If you have been following the series, then you know who they are and what she went through in the first book. If not then what are you waiting for... This series is a must read.

The book starts off a few weeks after Miaya was found. She suffered major injuries and was left for
Karri  Brown
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMGosh.....where to even begin. I am absolutely in love with the super hot Pack!! I received this arc in return for an honest review....I read the first book and fell for the Pack (this is a wolf shifter group) but with the 2nd book I am even more in love. There is exactly the right amount of steamy scenes and conflict. It does take place in England so I had to look up a few references but not enough to make you want to stop. Both of these books are also long so it is definitely not a quick read ...more
Gina Leaver
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yet another great book from Harper. I'm privileged to get an ARC of this book. It's got everything. Hot alpha males, kick ass alpha females, romance and a bit of a dark twist.
This book has had me laughing throughout. When will the boys realise that the girls are just as fierce if not more so then they are and should be respected and listen to not told what to do!

I can't wait for Howard and Willow's story. She's gonna kick his ass!!!
Jillian Kerr
May 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
This series by Harper Phoenix is my first fantasy/wolf read. I was skeptical at first because I'm usually not into this genre, but once I got into Forbidden Love (Book 1) I was definitely interested!

Complicated Love picks right up from where Forbidden Love left off and was a quicker pace for the most part. This book has a lot of sensitive topics in it, but felt the author developed the characters and how they handled the topics well.

I would definitely recommend this series and excited for book
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! This is Brad and Maiya's story and it is beautiful. To watch Brad take care of Maiya and help her heal after the brutal time she when kidnapped and tortured by the Kitsunes. I loved the character growth between both characters in this book. Only thing I didn't like was the cliffhanger, just because there was more I wanted to know and of course whay is happening next! cannot wait for book 3.
Tracy W (Tracy&HelensRomanceBlog)
I don't know where to start with this review!!

When I read Harpers first book, it took me a while to get into it, but from the very beginning of this book I was hooked. I absolutely loved this story so much more and loved the characters big time, my heart broke for Maiya and everything she went through, but Brad wow was he a hot and sexy male, I loved how caring he could be one minute with her and how stubborn he could be next.

The story was so well written and flowed so easily, it left me wanti
Megan Jacob
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Maiya is found and it is Brads job to babysit her. However, Brad and Maiya are drawn to each other. The story of these two radiates off the page. Their struggles, attraction, pain and love. As the story unfolds, so does the chase for Devon's mom. Will answers be revealed? Another one click for the series. you won't be disappointed. I volunteered to read this book for my honest review
Carole Buick
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The second book is equally if not better than the first. Again the twists and plots, erotica and then the raw emotion from Maiya who was raped and beaten, left for dead. Her hero Brad, her life force, without his blood !!!! Will she survive? 1 click this book to find out. Can't wait for the next episode. 5 stars
Helen Whitelaw
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beverley Norcross
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You did it again! You reeled me in with the rawness of emotion and kept me on the edge with attention to detail and of course hot sex;) I thoroughly enjoyed the real-unreal characters (of course how would I know if werewolves exist? I hope they do!) Thanks again Harper for giving me some hot sexy fantasy!
Sally Sutherland
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book. Maiya, who is human, was kidnapped by the Kitsune's. She was repeatedly burned, molested, and raped by more than one person at a time, then dumped for dead on the property of the werewolves, Jared and Devon. When they find her, she is still alive but just barely. She is taken to Brad's room and they start taking care of her only to realize that she needs blood but they can't take her to a hospital. Brad volunteers to give her his blood because he is a universal donor and w ...more
Dana Busenbark
In this second book of the Stone Pack series, we continue following the issue that started in book one. We find Jared and his University pack buddies going to America with some ideas in mind. Things do not quite go as are planned. There is a traitor in the midst, well, another one this time. Who is it and why do they pull what is pulled? We find out in this book exactly what happened to Maiya when she was taken. We see her recovery and Brad's duty to watch over her and why. We see what happens a ...more
Charlotte Day
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
another AMAZING book by Harper!
I fell in love with the stone pack during book #1, this is #2 and yes book one is needed before this one!
during #1 Maiya is kidnapped, she is tortured, raped, and finally left for dead outside the stone packs house.
There is only one way for her to survive and she hates it, she has a lot of self hatred in the beginning, she locked herself in the bedroom she was staying in, she was a prisoner again - though this time to save her life.
When Brad and Maiya finally rea
Savannagh Harford
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
M.K.
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! This series is killing me! I can't wait to read the next book. There are some definate triggers, but its safe from their meeting (he does flirt with a flight attendant and a waitress to see if she gets jealous) Must Read, sorta cliffy!
Leanna
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story! It is book two in the series. I was immediately captivated by this book and its characters. Maiya has my heart and empathy while Brad had me laughing hard and constantly. Poor Maiya has to deal with quite the struggles.
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 * is not enough?!
i freaking floved this book?!
What can i say? Yet again Harper has blew me away with her words.
This book kept me.on the edge of my seat and i could not out it down. Its made me want to be part of this world so much more?!
The story is strong and flows beautifully. I cannot wait for the next instalment?!
Ingrid Hayes
May 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another fantastic read by Harper. She takes you deeper into the Stone Pack life. I was elated when Jared & Devon made their appearances. Brad & Maiya are a terrific couple. They have to over come mountains so they can be together. Their chemistry was off the charts. Hot. Hot. Hot. I will try to be patient while waiting to see what happens next.
Kimberly Ann
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
❤100% 5 Star Read❤
I impatiently waited for Brad and Maiya's story after finishing Forbidden Love...
And I have to say that it was completely worth the wait!
Brad's humor is beyond hilarious and when his moody man side shows, you can't help but to feel for him. He's been thrown into a situation (babysitting duty as appropriately labeled), tries make the best of it and fails. Until he starts to see the hidden scars that Maiya carries with her every hour of every day.
Maiya struggles with what had
vanessa ainley
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow whiplash!

Darker than the first, but beautifully written, it had me investing in the emotions of maiya and her journey back from the darkest moments of her personal bell.
Teresa Lara
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Brad And Maiyas story it was excellent.She was Broken and together they were bringing each other back.I I cried and laughed,I cannot wait till Willows and Howards story.
MM Laberge
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After Forbidden love, I was thrill to read this book.
Everything about the establish canvas was enticing me and honestly, I was expecting a lot from part 2, I wont lie.
My expectations were not meet: they were graciously exceeded.
I was NOT expecting this at all. Complicated love was complete, intense, emotional, and the action flew at a rythme that, again, made me read it one shot !
The hotness is SO different from the first book because both characters are going a complete different issues.
An
Jacey Jeffrey
Jun 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really liked this latest installment in the Stone Pack series. I have been waiting for Brad and Maiya's story after seeing a glimpse of it in the last book Forbidden Love. It was definitely worth the wait for sure! Maiya is fighting an uphill battle...she was kidnapped, brutally raped, tortured, and was shot up with so many drugs that she is now fighting an addiction that she didn't ask for. Brad is charged with keeping an eye on Maiya. He is drawn to her immediately. It takes time but she sta ...more
Lesley Robson
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 of the Stone Pack Series and it follows straight on from where Forbidden Love left off. OMG this book evoked so many emotions out of me I felt wrung out by the time I reached the end. I absolutely loved this book and I couldn't put it down. This is Brad and Maiya's story and what a story it is. Its packed full of drama,angst,revenge and most of all love. I adored Brad he is everything you want in a mate he is all alpha, sexy as sin, loyal and such a comedian, the way he took care ...more
Arica Shupe
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
COMPLICATED LOVE
by Harper Phoenix

This is book two and it follows closely right from book one they do need to be read in order in order to understand what is happening but it is totally worth it you will be on the edge of your seat waiting to see what will happen next. This is Brad and Maiyas story. After all that Maiya has been through the only thing now that's keeping her alive is Brad's blood which she hates. Brad meanwhile is left to babysit someone who hates him. Can they find love and heali
Sharon Jones
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just WOW!!! This is such a brilliant continuation from Forbidden Love. My heart broke for Maiya and what she endured in the first book. She is now just a shell of herself, placing blame on Devon initially and needing Brad to help her heal.
This book does reference to plot lines from the first book, but Harper does a great job of describing or explaining what is going on that you could possibly read this as a standalone. But why would you want to??
There are so many things I can say about this book
Book-Lovin-Momma
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Complicated Love picks up where Forbidden Love left off. Maiya is recovering, and she's suffering from a multitude of horrors inflicted upon her. Brad is "babysitting" her, but he's also helping to nurse her back to health. There is a lot of anger - Maiya has a difficult path to recovery, and it's not without its fair share of complications. In the meantime, Brad's frustration turns into something entirely different. This was truly a complicated story, and I felt so much anguish for Maiya, prayi ...more
Lauren Harwood
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

complicated me takes off where forbidden love ended.
maiya is fighting for her life after being put through traumatic experiences. he only chance of survival is to take injections of Brad's blood.
the sexual tension and push and pull between these two is off the charts.
complicated love is jam packed full of action to keep you on the edge of your seat and funny one liners that make you laugh out loud.
this is a definite one click book.
« previous 1 3 next »

Stone Pack (3 books)
  • Forbidden Love (Stone Pack #1)
  • Fated Love (Stone Pack #3)