Start by marking “Hart of Hers (Cale & Mickey #3)” as Want to Read:
Hart of Hers (Cale & Mickey #3)

Hart of Hers

(Cale & Mickey #3)

(Alternate cover edition for ASIN B06W9JG5RN)

I said yes.

To the most hard-headed workaholic on Earth. Sometimes it's tempting to strangle the stubborn idiot. Instead, I'll just marry him. Because I'm in love with the world's sexiest stubborn idiot.

And if Jerkface thinks he can threaten my man? He's got another thing coming.

Warning: Strong language, mature content, drama, an
Published March 31st 2017 by Annie Arcane

To ask other readers questions about Hart of Hers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hart of Hers

Start your review of Hart of Hers (Cale & Mickey #3)
Dianne
Love comes in all shapes, sizes and attitudes and one can never appreciate the love between two people until you are one of them. The good, the bad and the trying are all part of the love between Mickey, a free spirit who knows who she wants and Cale, a pure alpha male who is confined to a wheelchair but worships the incredible woman that Mickey is.

Mickey doesn’t coddle Cale and makes him the best he can be, until his bossy tendencies seem to crawl out of the woodwork and then Mickey will call
Yamna
The THIRD part is hereeeeeeeee

When Annie Arcane releases a book, you do not miss it.
I repeat, You. Do. Not. Miss. It
-----------------------------------------------------
Review

Book 5 of the get-them-known challenge

A special thank you to Annie for yet again another free book for me to devour (you know very well I will be hounding your ass again until I get Cale & Mickey Part 4 and ahm ahm a very special book *grins ear to ear*

Note: For the next couple of months, I am going to read boo
catherine ♡
*Thank you to the author for providing a free e-copy in exchange for an honest review!*

Actual Rating: 4

*SCREAMS*

Cale and Mickey have been one of my favorite couples, and I just wish these novellas were longer because I can't get enough of them.

Because of the length, I'll keep my "plot synopsis" short and sweet.
Cale and Mickey are engaged, and it feels like everything is going perfectly. But of course life isn't that easy.

I absolutely love love love the writing style. It's casual but thoughtful,
Jessica Jesinghaus
Check out this review, and many more, on my blog https://jessjesinghaus.wordpress.com

5 out of 5 stars

This is yet another un-put-downable installment of the Cale & Mickey series.

I cannot get enough of these two! Their banter & ripostes are so fast as to leave you breathless, their love & passion undeniable. If you're looking for a fast paced read with witty dialogue this series is certainly it! If you're looking for me, I'll just be in the corner sulking until the final installment is released.
Emma Jaye
Jun 15, 2018 rated it liked it
The author had epic skills at portraying emotional inner thoughts, how the characters feel about each other.
But the plot is sunk into this repetitive emotion so much, that its hard to decipher, together with the swift changes of location and POV I was left a little with a feeling of what happened?

I liked it, I did, but I felt like I was missing information. Who is 'jerkface', what happened in Mickey's past?

I'm hoping the next episode clears things up!
Anna
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! Want tbis Cale for myself! Mmmmm
Jane Blythe
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sooooo good! Love Cale! Love Mickey! Love them together! Love their story! Love their chemistry! Love their stubbornness! Love their bantering! Love their love! Yeah I got a lot of love for this book!

I am now most anxiously and not at all patiently awaiting the next book in the series to see how their story ends!
Ann Jacobs
Disappointing conclusion to an interesting romance

Very short story. Multiple first person points of view were distracting because transitions were nonexistent on the plus side, some of the dialogue was humorous if possibly overdone.
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ Jeri the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

Wow – there are many thoughts swirling in my mind after I finished that book . First and most important - I did not want that story to end. It felt special – not just because of the characters but also because of the writing style.

I am careful when it comes to comparisons. Often I read lines like “if you liked book “x” you are going to love book “y” which basically compares writing styles or authors directly. And once I finished reading book “y” I felt there was nothing similar about the books.
Colleen
May 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
Read because of an online review of Hart Broken (Cale & Mickey #1) which was listing novels in a "best reads....." category. Not one of my favourite best reads even though well written. I read the whole series only because of Cale & Mickey 2-4 were short. ...more
Paula Genereau
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my!!! This novella is full of funny, witty, & drama. It's got just the right mix in it. ...more
Cynthia (Bingeing On Books)
I just can't. I wanted to love this book, but I just couldn't. Yes, the relationship is great and I love that the author shows the flaws of both characters and their struggle to be in a relationship. The problem was that it was so repetitive in terms of how they felt about each other and I had no clue what the plot was supposed to be. Who is Dixon Rush? He was introduced in book#2 and apparently, he was a jerk. Mickey was talking to him for months without telling Cale and then he was blackmailin ...more
Cat Imb || The Reading Cat ||
I received an ebook of this novel from the author in exchange for an honest review (and maybe my eternal love, but she already has that). Thanks Annie!

God I missed these two. The are the most frustratingly fun couple to read about. I am not kidding; they bicker ALL THE TIME, and they're hilarious - well Mickey is anyway.

This girl...

I'm a huge fan of Annie's sense of humour because it's so close to my own. I just can't get over how much flair Annie had in her writing - it's so full of personalit
Ruby McDemon
Apr 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
This was just as great as the first 2. Poor Cale is still putting up with little Mickey's antics and its awesome. I know that they don't have the healthiest sounding relationship, but they are happy so who cares what others think. They may be a bit twisted and evil to each other, but it works for them and makes it highly entertaining for us. This whole waiting on part 4 is just pure evil by Annie and I'm pretty sure she knows this and does it so she can do her evil villain laugh while we beg for ...more
Jess
Jun 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Thank you to the author for a copy of the book in enhance for an honest review.

I absolutely loved reading the last two so looked forward to reading this one. I still love the way the author writes from both point of view, I did at times find it hard to keep up with whose perspective it was from.

The chemistry is blatantly obvious still and leaps off the page, although there only seemed to be one major plot twist it was a good one,  I loved the ending too.

My only criticism would be that it seemed
Courtney Davis
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another good read!

Another good one about Mickey and Cale. It’s a nice short one about how they get to the altar. They still have so much to learn of one another, but the love they have is strong and can withstand anything. I do think there is a lot of jumping through the chapters, but it could be that it is explained more in the next book. All and all it is a good read.
Lauren
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfection❤❤❤

Pure perfection that's exactly what Cale and Mickey's story is.My absolute favorite book couple.And this is saying alot cause I try very hard not to read books where the heroine isn't African American. And I certainly don't read books where there isn't any African Americans anywhere in them lol.This
time I definitely made an exception.On to the next book!
Amanda
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Cale and Mickey, they’re banter and passion are fun to read. I couldn’t put this one down once I started. It’s not quite as good as the first ones but I still really enjoyed it and am looking forward to the next one.
Rainy
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes confusing but always good

I do like the characters on this book. They confuse me all the time but sometimes thats the fun part.
Denise
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series keeps me wanting more. I am emotionally invested in Cale & Mickey, and really enjoyed this novella!
Helen Beasley
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Independent Reviewer for Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

In this book jerk face as he is called is trying to blackmail cale because he knows about mickeys past so cale try's to silence the bloke by selling him a business he owns and is trying to protect Mickey all at the same time.

When mickeys finds out what jerk face has done she does what she has got to do and in the end cale and mickeys relationship is stronger than ever and when you have got a stubborn idiot for a fiancée what do u do yo
JenniB
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series of books. Two damaged and confused characters who are destined to be together- as long as they don't destroy each other along the way. ...more
Leesha
Jul 19, 2017
Jodi
Nov 10, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Changing over all the covers in the land... 21 71 Mar 01, 2017 03:31PM
Goodreads Librari...: Book 3 added to series... 5 15 Dec 03, 2016 09:40AM

• Plane Love
  • Crashed (Mason Brothers #2)
  • Orion (Constellations #1)
  • The Best Man
  • High Horse Bastard (No Such Unit, #0.5)
  • Embattled Hearts (Lost and Found, #1)
  • Like a Boss
  • The Key
  • Love is Blind
  • Play Action Pass
  • My Ex's Wedding
  • The Girl I Didn't Kill For (Jessie & Nick, #2)
  • The Girl I Didn't Marry (Jessie & Nick, #1)
  • Forget You!: A Romantic Comedy
  • Deep Woods
  • For the Love of Cupidity (Heart Hassle, #3.5)
  • Live For This
  • Valentine's Date Disaster (Dean & Callie, #2)

Romance with wounded heroes, disabled characters, alpha males, and angst.

Annie doesn’t like long walks on the beach, getting dolled up, or fairy-tale endings with a boringly perfect hero. She’d much rather be rock climbing, shooting guns, or ending on real love with a deliciously imperfect hero. And hugs. She likes hugs.

She also has a B.Sc. in Biology and feels kinda

Cale & Mickey (4 books)
  • Hart Broken (Cale & Mickey #1)
  • Hart of His (Cale & Mickey #2)
  • Hart of Mine (Cale & Mickey #4)