Start by marking “Running into Love (Fluke My Life, #1)” as Want to Read:
Running into Love (Fluke My Life, #1)

Running into Love

(Fluke My Life #1)

4.08  ·  Rating details ·  11,101 ratings  ·  1,028 reviews
Fawn Reed has kissed one too many toads and has finally decided that Prince Charming doesnt exist. After countless mishaps, mistakes, and unmitigated disasters on the dating scene, shes decided to give up and move on with her lifesolo.

Everything changes, however, after Fawn runs into Levi Fremont, a homicide detective new to New York City.

Dedication to the job has rendered
Published September 26th 2017 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Running into Love, please sign up.

·  11,101 ratings  ·  1,028 reviews

Start your review of Running into Love (Fluke My Life, #1)
Christy
Aug 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
4 stars!!

photo 87133AB0-6E07-47BE-9827-F662F1A4B1BF_zpsjjjlpjdc.jpg

Running into Love has that Aurora Rose Reynolds feel you get while reading her books. Its sweet, light hearted, sexy, and fun. It has a alpha man and an adorable heroine. I was excited to read it when I saw the cover and synopsis, and I liked it a lot!

Fawn is a teacher who lives in NYC. Shes got two sisters and parents she loves, but shes about done with men. Shes had some bad experiences here lately and shes over it. Levi is a detective and moves across the hall in Fawns building.
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

This book is a confusing one for me to review because for every thing I didn't like, there was something that I did. Overall it was a good story and maybe most of my issues came from me being too critical of it but there were little things that bugged me throughout my reading.

I actually had to start the beginning of this book over more than once because I was so confused by the first few pages. It opened with Fawn running in the park with her eyes close. Why? Well,
Coco.V
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
The start of what's going to be an addicting series !

Aurora Rose Reynolds is one of my go-to authors and I know that when I pick up one of her books Im going to be treated so well with a hot, emotional, sweet, well-rounded story featuring amazingly developed characters and secondary characters that are going to be more than just background players and that I will become just as invested in them as I am in the main couple. And Running Into Love was no exception.

The author isn't breaking any new
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it

description

descriptionPretty cover on this one. Good representation of the characters (although I don't remember him having tattos ever mentioned??) Great composition and titile work as well.description

descriptionI was in the mood today for something low angst and this one fit the bill to a "T". I will say I was a bit disappointed that it wasn't hotter (no sex until 60%). But as always I enjoyed this author's writing. The pace was good, and I was never bored. There was no OW/OM drama, and the (few) sex scenes were hot. The mystery aspect
Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘

Quirky twenty-something meets hot police officer, and romance follows. The end.

Alright, perhaps I should elaborate, but I still stand by my one-sentence-review over there : don't expect to be surprised by anything, because you most likely won't.

1) Why did I expect the title to be... hmm... metaphorical? It wasn't. Fawn really does run into Levi (while her eyes were closed, which is never explained and I mean who closes her eyes while running in a public park? Seriously?) and they really do
Liz
★3.5 STARS★
"I'll catch you baby."
description

Running into Love is the first book in Aurora Rose Reynolds Fluke My Life Series. Fawn Reed is a teacher who likes to run. When she inadvertently runs into Levi Fremont, a homicide detective, sparks fly and an instant connection is made. Although Levi has to work hard to win Fawn's trust, once their friendship is formed the physical attraction they feel for one another brings them together and a match made in heaven is made.

description
"You good with me and you?"
Told in
Jen
4 Muffin Loving Stars

Who would have thought running with your eyes closed would lead to love?

When Fawn meets Levi, neither one are in the market for a relationship. Hell, after the admittedly meet cute way they came to be introduced via Fawns enthusiastic dog, shed probably prefer to stay as far away from Levi as humanly possible. Too bad that hot, sweet police detective just moved in right across the hall from her.

I have to be honest and say Running into Love was not at all what I expected
✰♊ Angie ♊✰
This was a quick, sweet, low angst, fun read. It had some great humor, pretty much insta-love, quirky characters, and a loveable pupper, too.

description

That being said... there were parts that seemed confusing to me including the opening scene of this book where the two MCs meet while she's running through New York with her eyes closed and flailing her arms... ummm, okay?? Odd.

description

With our H being a detective with the NYPD, I thought "Oh... she must be running from a perp and he's gonna be the one to catch
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!

photo IMG_0590_zpslof1rdkf.jpg

Fawn Reed is a beautiful, single 27 yr. old woman living in New York. She's a fifth grade teacher & an animal lover who adores her dog. She's currently given up on men since she's never lucky in love.

Levi Fremont is a gorgeous 30 yr. old guy who recently moved to New York. He's a homicide detective for the NYPD, & is extremely dedicated to his job. He eats & sleeps work until one day he has a run in with a stunning blonde. She literally runs into him, & words are
Alex ♈
Sep 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: safe

Overall it was a safe, sweet read.
Not quite my kind of a heroine; too insecure and too soft.
The hero was ok.

I rarely comment on writing, but here I need to say, that Im used to this authors writing being more engaging.

Either I lost track of the story or I had not enough coffee the morning I read it.

What I liked:
- hs dog Muffin
- hs caring for her students (she was a teacher)
- hs dog Muffin

Its not that I didnt like the heroine, she was just not my kind of a woman:
she was very
Stacey is Sassy
I ran into a problemor two.

I have written the beginning of this review 4 times. I can't get my thoughts down to explain the things I liked and the things I struggled with. It was a good book, just not good for me. I started Running into Love and within the first few pages, I was pulling squinty eyes that morphed into eye twitches.

The first sentence of the book introduces us to a woman running with her hands in the air and her eyes closed. My first thought was Oooh, Is she in danger? Now, that
Selene
HEA: (view spoiler)
Writing style: 3/5
Romance: 4/5
Occupations: (view spoiler)

It's been a long time since I've read an ARR novel and the word "babe" that appeared in the second paragraph on the first page reaffirmed why I no longer enjoy reading these kinds of novels like I used to. The dialogues have become
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 cute stars ❤

It was a long time since I read a book from this author and I have to say that I freaking loved Running into Love.It was exactly what I needed!It was funny,sweet,cute and sexy.

Levi was a swoon worthy hero.I was melting for him from the beginning.He was protective and sweet.Such a perfect alpha male.Fawn was such a fun heroine,omg there were so many times that I was laughing with her awkward moments.I loved her family and her dog.I love the banter between Levi and Fawn.

I look
♡Tonya♡
IT'S LIVE

**ARC RECEIVED IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW * *

This kind of book is like catnip for me. It's sweet, funny and very low angst. I absolutely adored Fawn and Levi both individually and as a couple.

Fawn was quirky, sweet and hilarious. Never a dull moment with that girl. I loved that she didn't push Levi away and let their relationship progress without a lot angst.

Levi was so awesome. The alpha that I always love from ARR. He was a tough as nails detective but soft for Fawn. I loved
~Mindy Lynn~
4 STARS!

This book grabs your attention right off with Fawn literally running into Levi. She just happened to be running with her eye's closed. She's quirky like that. Instantly they start to banter and I am sucked in to their snarky charm. It just so happens when they part it's not for long because of course Levi is Fawn's new neighbor.

Fawn is a 5th grade teacher who loves her job and her kids. Levi is a detective with the NYPD and is young to have made it so far so soon in his field. Both have
Mindy Lou's Book Review
This book was so freakin adorable and completely hit the spot for me. It was low angst, stress free, funny and hot! There is nothing better than being able to read a book that makes you smile from beginning to end.

I love how Fawn and Levi met. Fawn is just a little bit scatterbrained and Levi is the not so nice guy, except when it comes to fawn, well except for their first meet. It was cute and got me excited to see where ARR was going to take the story.

Fawn and Levi both have crazy families and
Maria...
"3 Stars"

"Running into Love" was a nice reading. I'm done, that's it! No just kidding, I have a few things to say...as always!

I liked the book but it was just a nice reading to pass my time. Levi was good enough but not the alpha male I'm used to from this author, at least for me. And Fawn was like on of her students, same attitude and a little immature...Ok maybe I'm exaggerating, but come on, sometimes she was too naive (I mean her student Tamara was more serious and mature than her). Oops I'm
Carvanz
I am twirling inside with giddiness!

Fawn and Levi literally run into each other and the chemistry is instantaneous. When Fawn realizes the hot handsome stranger she practically tackled is her new neighbor she finds herself tied in knots. Shes pretty much given up on dating. Its just all soconfusing. What she doesnt comprehend is that Levi is bewitched with the clumsy, crazy, gorgeous woman who lives next door and hes determined to find out if together they can find more.

Aurora Rose Reynolds
Gi's Spot Reviews
4.25 'More Than a Kiss' Stars

Running Into Love was one of the sweetest, funny and most lighthearted novels Ive read in a while! A true feel-good kind of story!

Fawn, after a long line of disastrous relationships and dates, has basically given up on the dating scene. Add to that her nerdy and homebody character, she doesnt hold much hope to find a love like her parents, a true forever kind of relationship.

That is, until she literally runs into a delectable shirtless stranger, LOL!

Levi, recently
 B.E.Love
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 stars,
I had a great time reading this book, it's exactly what you think of when you think of a Aurora Rose Reynolds book. The hero is crazy possessive and knows he wants the heroine form the start and he also doesn't mess around. The heroine is sweet and kind and not full of herself and the perfect match for our hero. This was an easy fun read, I flew through it and just really enjoyed reading this book from being to end. I was never board and I didn't want to skim or skip around and
Syndi
Sep 02, 2019 rated it liked it
When I first read Miss Reynolds book, I remember I do not like it. I even shelved it under DNF. I remember it was boring and I avoid her books ever since.
When I see Running into Love, I took a chance listening to the audio book. And I am surprise that I like this book OK. Yes the story, the plot, the drama is simple and min of angst. Not so complex on the story development. Just a relaxing beach read.

The character development is OK. Likeable hero and heroine. Even though The POV is mainly from
Hana ♡
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!

Another sugary sweet hit by ARR! I adored the quirky lovable characters and the steaming romance in this story.

Fawn is a 27 year old 5th grade teacher who hasn't had the best luck in finding love. In comes her drop dead gorgeous new neighbor and lets just say she's about to get lucky...

Levi is a 30 year old detective who loves his job and family. He meets Fawn and is determined to get through all her barriers and make her his. He was super alpha and determined, but also let's her
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
I might be in the minority here but I didn't enjoy this one as much as I thought I would. I liked most of it, but there was some stuff I just couldn't ignore. For one, I felt like Fawn acted and thought too much like an insecure tween then a mature professional 27 year old. We're told she's a school teacher but the way the author describes her - thoughts, actions, mannerisms - didn't not connect. I felt like I was reading a YA books rather than a romance between two adults.

Then there's the pace
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Running Into Love is the beginning of a new series by one of my favorite authors. I was so excited to dive into this one. Unfortunately, it didnt have the BOOM that I was expecting.

While I enjoyed the book overall, I didnt like the heroine. Man oh man, Fawn had me scratching my head. From running (jogging) with her eyes closed to running from Levi every time he expressed an interest in her, I was at a loss.

Like seriously questioning this girls sanity.

Levi even calls her crazy! I am not
Wendy

I am a big fan of this author. I really loved her "Until" series and the "Underground Kings" !! So of course I had to give this new book a go ;)

Even though I did enjoy reading this one...it wasn't my favorite of her.

I found the openingscene of this book pretty confusing. The heroine was running around with her arms wide and her eyes closed and ran into the hero. When he asks her if she is alright afterwards she acts all flighty, and for the life of me I couldn't figure out why, and what was
Nicla

Running into Love was a nice and easy read. A low angst romance with a sweet and fun heroine and protective alpha hero. I did enjoy it however whenever I put it down I kind of forgot about it. It wasn't one of those books that really pulled me in and made me not want to stop reading. I just wish the suspense part of the plot was stronger. Overall if you enjoy ARR books I think you will like this one.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Catarina
3, 75 Stars

Fawn is a teacher that loves her job and her students but unfortunately shes not as lucky at love as she is with her job. Just when she swore men out of her life and run in the park may change that when she bumps against a handsome stranger while running with her eyes close (dont ask!). But the big surprise of them all, is when she finds out that she has a hot new neighbor, Levi and the handsome stranger from the park.
Levi is a man that knows what he wants and as soon as he starts
D
Oct 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love this!!! It was super cute and sweet and very sexy! I loved both the h and hero and all the side characters! Cant wait to read more of this series!!

Safety Note: safety gang safe

ARC
Michelle
ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review

3039fd3d14f674106f1ac2ac6a18c0

Sweet, charming, and utterly adorable!!!! Aurora Rose Reynolds has readers smiling big as she treats her readers to a feel good romance in her latest new book,Running Into Love. This book had all the romantic elements to make you swoon. And boy oh boy did I wish I was running into the arms of Detective Levi Fremont.

#RunningIntoLove

Fawn Reed is a twenty-seven year old single lady living in New York City. She loves her job, crazy family, and her pup,
Michelle
*ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.*

I luv to run into Levi.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I luv how this books starts with Fawn and Levi literally running into each other will Fawn running into him any way. The story is good I enjoyed it. I liked Fawn she is a great character. I like that she is different ye she's still very beautiful but I like that shes nerdy clumsy and caring. She is also a lil unsure of herself sometimes when she has no need at al she is a great person it's

• Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle Worlds; Hyde #3)
  • Crank (The Gibson Boys, #1)
  • Until Susan (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • That Second Chance (Getting Lucky, #1)
  • Drunk on You (Hope Town, #4)
  • Fries Before Guys (SWAT Generation 2.0 #2)
  • Until Mayhem: Happily Ever Alpha World
  • Until Leo
  • Hyde and Seek (Hyde #1)
  • Beauty and the Badge (Charlotte's Cove #1)
  • Until Mallory
  • The Hookup (Moonlight and Motor Oil #1)
  • Best Kase Scenario (Hyde, #2)
  • Until Twyla (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Liability (Alfha Law Firm, #2)
  • Until Brandon
  • Hail No (Hail Raisers #1)
  • Tumble (Dogwood Lane, #1)

Aurora Rose Reynolds is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author whose wildly popular series include Until, Until Him, Until Her, Underground Kings and Shooting Stars.

Her writing career started in an attempt to get the outrageously alpha men who resided in her head to leave her alone and has blossomed into an opportunity to share her stories with readers all over the

Fluke My Life (4 books)
  • Stumbling into Love (Fluke My Life, #2)
  • Tossed Into Love (Fluke My Life, #3)
  • Drawn into Love (Fluke My Life, #4)