Start by marking “I Used To Cry: The Essence Of Essence” as Want to Read:
I Used To Cry: The Essence Of Essence

I Used To Cry: The Essence Of Essence

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  7 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Based on true events, I Used To Cry The Essence of Essence is an epic coming of age novel that captivates the reader from beginning to end. An emotional tale chronicling the life of Essence, a young girl from the streets of Inkster, Michigan. She had it all. A good home, loving family and friends, beauty, and brains. When a traumatic turn of events changes her life forever ...more
Published July 1st 2017 by Hard Pen Publications

To ask other readers questions about I Used To Cry, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Used To Cry

Takesha Garrett
Jul 02, 2017 Takesha Garrett rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome story!!

I am so proud of you for this book! You've taken personal events and made them public. The way you conveyed your situations and hardships are impressive and I'm glad to know you. Somethings were hard to read as they seemed so spot on with things of my past but I truly enjoyed it. Can't wait for part 2!!!
Lakrisha
Jul 05, 2017 Lakrisha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent storytelling!!

Although thus is a truly heartbreaking story it is well written and need to be read by all women and men alike. This book had me questioning situations and things about my own life past and present. I cannot wait for the second installment. Matter of fact I stopped reading for a couple days because I didn't want it to end. Great job!
Vaneka Miles
Jul 10, 2017 Vaneka Miles rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was absolutely very well written. Author E.N. Hardy is definitely talented with the pen. This book had me glued to the pages, it was very hard to put down. The more I read, the more I want to continue because I just had to know what was going to happen next. How was she going to deal with this or that? What was she going to be up against next? This book had me thinking about my own past & recent encounters that I’ve had to deal with myself.

Essence endured so much throughout her lif
BookPlugZee
May 15, 2017 BookPlugZee rated it it was amazing
Amazing from start to finish! What she went through throughtout her life was CRAZY! I felt so bad! I cannot wait to see what happens in part 2! This book will definitely bring out your emotions! Great read!!
Kadeene Smith
May 15, 2017 Kadeene Smith rated it it was amazing
This book was definitely a page turner. From beginning to end I was on the edge of my seat wondering what's next. Essence went through so much however no matter how hopeless her situation seemed she kept on pressing forward. A definite must read!
E.N. Hardy
Apr 09, 2017 E.N. Hardy rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Stacy Carlisle
Stacy Carlisle rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2017
Charlaine Stevenson
Charlaine Stevenson marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2017
Amanda Felice
Amanda Felice marked it as to-read
May 16, 2017
Shon
Shon marked it as to-read
May 16, 2017
Mirrlees
Mirrlees marked it as to-read
May 17, 2017
K Nikki  Waden
K Nikki Waden marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2017
Shawn
Shawn marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2017
Jason Miller
Jason Miller marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2017
Phyllis
Phyllis marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2017
Simone Williams
Simone Williams marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2017
Rachie Ray
Rachie Ray marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2017
Raeshawn Wallace
Raeshawn Wallace marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2017
Papaya
Papaya is currently reading it
Jul 26, 2017
Dee Cherry
Dee Cherry marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2017
Kiara
Kiara marked it as to-read
Shan
Shan marked it as to-read
Natasha
Natasha marked it as to-read
Constance Eubanks
Constance Eubanks marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2017
Marian Broadnax
Marian Broadnax marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2017
Ask me anything 1 1 Jul 11, 2017 09:44AM
E. N. Hardy was born and raised in Inkster, Michigan. Writing became a passion for her at a very young age, as an outlet, and as a means to deal with trying circumstances. She loves to write poetry, erotica, and in her own words "emotional fiction." The only thing that matters to her is the way you "feel" after reading her work. She enjoys a career in healthcare education, and does lots of reading ...more
More about E.N. Hardy...