Start by marking “Mark (Mallick Brothers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Mark (Mallick Brothers, #3)

Mark

(Mallick Brothers #3)

Mark-

Love and commitment might be great. You know, for my brothers. Not for me. But then, in a chance meeting, I came across her. Why was she different? I couldn’t say for sure. Maybe it was the fact that she was the most gorgeous woman I had ever seen. Maybe it was the the sharp edges she wore like a shield that made me want to see what was beneath. Or maybe it had someth
Published June 2nd 2017

Sabrina
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Get it here:
Amazon

That ending!!! I need the next book ASAP!

Jessica Gadziala
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: romance
Alex ♈
Jul 24, 2017 rated it liked it
The heroine was almost a badass, the hero was as I expected.
I’m not fond of playboys, and the colorful past of this one was thrown in my face a couple times too many.
Overall interesting read, especially regarding side characters.

Can’t wait to read Eli’s book. But also the King’s (heroine’s older brother) – he was my favorite!

I’m hooked with this author. Going to read her MC series – I actually don’t like biker stories, but I need more of Jessica Gadziala!!!
Dusti Hanrahan
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was ANOTHER swoon worthy, insta love story from the criminal world of NB

Mark was totally swoon worthy and 1000% over the top everything a girl ever wants in a man. He was possessive and sweet, determined, sexy and a fighter. He knew exactly what he wanted and he went for it, he didn't pussy foot around with his manly emotional games he just went out and refused to let it slip away.

I've always enjoyed JG's books and this was exactly her style- easy to read, fun and just enough drama
Maria...
4 Stars

This was another lovely book in this series.

I love this series and Mallick brothers, and how close they are. I'm glad that their family was getting bigger and bigger with the new additions. And babies popping all around them. And of course I love Jessica, so obviously I can't keep my hands off of her books! Guilty here!!!

description

Mark was so sweet, nice and hot. He was a hard worker and a badass as a enforcer. And most importantly he knew when he got something good and appreciated it. He didn't pl
Snow
Jul 30, 2017 rated it really liked it

Another Mallick brother bites the dust...

Hell, although I loved Mark Mallick-playful/manwhore/enforcer whose balls got fried by a badass armed robber and they eventually sealed the deal, still he ain't Shane!

Yeah, my first Mallick bro, who won me over and brought me into this wide turmoilous spectre of Mallick family's trafe, lives and loves...

Again, filled with action, passion, and steam from hawt ALPHA and equally spunk of a badass lady, with introspectives of Mallick brothers' lives, this sto
Dianne
Love, lust, family, friends, it’s all here once again as Jessica Gadziala tells the story of MARK the playboy of the Mallick family, whose ability to commit to just one woman is right up there with belief in Unicorns. Sure, Ms. Gadziala can melt the paint off a battleship with her romance, but she also knows about how to create some heartrending moments, bone chilling moments and turn her “dark” heroes and heroines into living, breathing humans with all of the needs, wants, hope and desires of J ...more
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
♥💕💞 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟🌟 🌟

I dove into this book the moment I could yesterday after one heck of a work week. I have to say again that Jessica Gadziala is a freaking word magician with how she weaves mystery, passion and connection into one hell of a love story in each book she writes. It's like you get your main dose of Romance and add into that every kind of friendship or familial bond to strengthen and solidify the depth of the whole thing combined. Might not make sense. The way I'm describing it . But it'
Cindy ~
May 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
These Mallick brother's certainly find the most interesting women to fall in love with. As if Navesink Bank didnt already have enough crazy characters with the loanshark family of Mallik's, the Henchmen MC, Italian mob, drug dealers, snipers, hired muscle, underground fighting, and Hailstorm, now it has a family of armed robbers. But as with all those other characters that walk a fine line with the law – this new family too are good people at heart..

Mark Mallik is one of 5 brothers. He's the 2n
Bigbooknut
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mark, the third book in the Mallick Brothers series, was adorably sweet, romantic and amusing. It was also difficult, depressing and left me on tenterhooks, impatiently waiting to see how events will ultimately play out. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait a bit for the next Mallick book. Ms. Gadziala has several other Navesink Bank books coming in the not too distant future, however, so the wait shouldn't be quite so tortuous.

I'm loving this author more with every release. I completely invested i
Bonnie-Anne Carmichael (Love Triangles Are Fucking Stupid.)
DNF at 55%. I only like manwhore heroes if the heroine is the only one that ever makes them want more. This hero had another lassie before he wanted more with and only didn't because she only wanted casual. Nah, ruined the romance for me. Tried to power through and get passed it but couldn't.
Samira
Nov 03, 2017 rated it liked it
i didn’t get the attraction between the two because there weren’t much of story about them, it was all family and friends and some other things.
mark was the carefree womanizer and fun brother but you don’t see that in this book,
he’s just another guy falling for another girl.
i was a little bit disappointed.🤷🏻♀sorry.
Nikki ღ Navareus

***FIVE STARS***

Love, love, LOVED this story!!! JG did it again. Mark was such a cutie in this story. I knew I’d love his joking, laid back personality, from the glimpses I got of him in the other Mallick Brother’s stories, but he was better than I had even imagined. (view spoiler) Scotti (I freaking LOVE that name for a girl!) was awesome too. She’s my kind of girl; down to earth, doesn’t go for the fr
Christen
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another swoon-worthy installment from this very talented Lady!

If you have not read anything by Jessica Gadziala you are sorely missing out. Start from the beginning because each new book and series builds a unique and unputdownable story.

Mark & Scottie...beautiful!
Page
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: jessica-gadziala
Not a fan of this couple, or this story. The Mallick Brothers series needs more grit. Too much insta love, too much googly eyes, too much awww. This is a book for those that like a sweet romantic story.
Janet
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mark and Scotti

I love Mark's and Scotti's story. Criminal but great guy meets good girl but really a criminal. As with all the Mallick stories, I run through a range of emotions and am left waiting impatiently for the next story. Each love story is fresh and different so there is no repetition or boredom that makes you want to skip a word, paragraph, or page. Jessica has a way with words to draw you in and make you emotionally involved. I can't wait for Eli's story and I need to know Coop finds
Eleanor
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Kick Ass Stars

Another Kick-ass leading lady, I love it! I loved getting to know Scottie and Mark. This book starts of with a band and sure what more can you ask for. Jam packed with action and drama from get go. We have another sexy Mallack brother Mark who's a bit of a ladies man and doesn't see himself settling down anytime soon. We then have the kick ass Scotti who doesn't feel she can have want she wants. It insta-love with these too.

Mark is a sweet, over protective alpha male and I ate th
Stacey H
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

The sexy Mallick brothers are back and one more brother is getting his woman! This is Mark and Scotti's story and we get introduced to 4 of Scotti's brothers who I'm hoping will get their own books soon. Scotti's and her brothers are armed robbers and that is how Mark and Scotti meet in the beginning. Scotti has her own plan for retirement but a little convincing for Mark may change her mind. I mean who wouldn't want to retire with a sexy M
Sam~OTT Alpha Male Addict~
Would I be a bad person if I say I read this for a glimpse of Ryan and Dusty...but I stayed for Eli?

Mark and Scotti...good couple, great chemistry, nice storyline with my favorite brand of alpha - the heroine chasing kind! But alas they were overshadowed by 1.) Scotti's bros, 2.) Mark's bros, and 3.) ELI - because he is a category all on his own!

Give me some ELI please! I CAN'T WAIT for his story!

All in all - Mark & Scotti - Forgettable
Ryan and Dusty are still my fave
Eagerly awaiting Eli's
~ Cariad ~
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars for me.

Really, really rare for me to be at less than a 5 for a JG.
I loved it, it was awesome but, for me, from about 75% it felt rushed and the story fell a bit more toward their families than to them. I could have done with just a bit more of their private world.

Without a doubt, my favourite author will be a 'drop everything' read for Eli's story (plus, I need to know what happened to Coop!)
Ms  independent
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Definitely one of Jessica's best. What's not to love about the Mallick brothers? I laughed, cried, laughed some more. Mark and Scotti are one of my favorite couples. He's my favorite Mallick so far. I'm having a hard time writing this review because I don't want to give anything away. I would rally like to crazy and write in all CAPS! Read the book and falll in love with Mark and Scotti. I loved the addition of several new characters and my favorite character of any book including the classics. ...more
Christina Sweeney
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
omg I have no words to describe how much I loved marks story I'm so glad Mark and Scottish got their happily ever after I hope that her brother get books and I just can't believe Eli can not wait for this book you are such an amazing author.
Debbie
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Seriously... that ending!!! Now I'm dying to get Eli's book.

Mark is book 3 in the Mallick Brothers series and was another great story in this series.

Mark meets Scotti and knows instantly that's she different from the other women he's met. But then she disappears. For the first time, Mark finds himself actually taking the time to look for a woman knowing she'll be worth the effort when he finds her.

Scotti and her four older overprotective brothers have led a tough and dangerous life. She's tir
Amanda
My Scotti

My Mark
description

I loved Mark. The book started off a little slow for me, but once I got into it I didn't want to put it down. I loved Mark and Scotti together I loved there big family's and cant wait for other books with them. And OMG that ending. My husband was looking at me like a crazy person when I put my Kindle and said out loud "How could she doing this too me!" She being Jessica Gadziala. I loved her and almost every book of hers I have read. Cant wait to read the next one.
Colleen M
New favorite meet-cute: in the middle of an department store armed robbery.

Title: Mark
Author: Jessica Gadziala
Series: Mallick Brothers
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Plot Summary:

Mark Mallick is probably the most laid back chill Mallick out there - sure he does some minor enforcing - nothing close to Shane or Eli - for his loan shark family - but most of his time is spent doing his own thing - mainly doing landscaping, home renovations, and other manly things that make you want to swoon. He i
Chrissie
That ending though...

Another amazing book from this author, she just gets it right every time.

I'm not the kind of reader that follows authors per se, I mainly just go from book to book and don't tend to take notice of whoever wrote it, as awful as that may sound. With that said, I find myself keeping an eye out for new releases from JG. I'm constantly left smiling after reading one of her books.

I've also noticed about myself when it comes to reading, that I almost always have some sort of iss
Autumn
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bring on the Mallicks!

I was counting down the days to read this book. I love the Mallick family, there is just something special about that family. Maybe because they fight as fiercely as they love, their unwavering loyalty to one another, so many different reasons. Out of the Mallick men, Mark was one that I never gave as much thought to compared to the others, which made this read super enjoyable for me because I didn't have any expectations other than wanting more of the Mallick family. Scott
Marta
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Mallicks were a pleasant surprise for me and have quickly become one of my favorite book series. I look forward to reading a new book in this family all the time.

Mark and Scotti have now become one of my ultimate couples. He is so level headed and I found a lot of the book surprising as far as the action and story that progressed. Scotti and her brothers are interesting, have a wonderful family dynamic, and fit into the Mallick world with ease.

There are some parts of the book that I needed
Krystyn
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ever since "For a Good Time Call....." I have loved the Mallick family and wanted to know more about them.

First we met Hunter who is an amazing tattoo artist, then Shane such a badass gym owner, Ryan the very serious business man, now Mark the carefree ladies man and I pray very soon we will get the story for (already my fav) Eli the soulful artist.
It takes some great women to hold down these men especially the one who never wants to settle down but then in walks Angela Boots aka Scottie.

Mark
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • How Beauty Loved the Beast (Tales of the Underlight, #3)
  • Shadows & Silence (The Wild Bunch, #2)
  • Thieves 2 Lovers (2 Lovers #3)
  • The Pirate's Daughter
  • Spider's Lullaby (Deacon Chalk: Occult Bounty Hunter #1.5)
  • The Bound Prince (Lords of the Var, #3)
  • Nice Girl (Girl Series, #1)
  • Dirty Talk (Bluefield Bad Boys, #2)
  • Rip's Baby: Hounds of Hades MC
  • Beautiful Beast
  • Hold Me (Collateral #2)
  • Charity's Warrior (Charity, #1)
  • SNOW:  A Gentry Boys Christmas Story
  • Capital Risk (The Legacy, #3)
  • Brute
  • Taming a Maverick (Sterling Shore #11)
  • Steel Rush (In the Shadows, #5)
Jessica Gadziala is a full-time writer, parrot enthusiast, and coffee drinker. She enjoys short rides to the book store, sad songs, coffee in Big Gulp-sized cups, and cold weather, and has recently developed an unhealthy obsession with acquiring houseplants. She lives in New Jersey with seven parrots and six dogs.

She is a big believer in snark, strong secondary characters, and bada$$ women.

She is

Mallick Brothers (5 books)
  • Shane (Mallick Brothers, #1)
  • Ryan (Mallick Brothers, #2)
  • Eli (Mallick Brothers, #4)
  • Mallicks: Back to the Beginning  (Mallick Brothers, #5)
“As odd as it may have been to think, being around him was a lot like a warm hug on a bad day, a steaming cup of hot chocolate on a rainy night, half a dozen blankets when you want to hide from the world. He” 1 likes