Start by marking “The Little Red Fish (#5)” as Want to Read:
The Little Red Fish (#5)

The Little Red Fish

(The Little Red Fish #5)

The revolution is finally here!

Will the fish finally be able to free themselves from the herons' tyrannical rule?
Published May 10th 2017 by Rosarium Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Little Red Fish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Little Red Fish

Vivian
Apr 08, 2017 rated it liked it
A world caught in an endless cycle of violence and cruelty. It's almost too easy to give up, to give in and let those who would perpetrate evil rise. But it's the very spirit of resistance that gives revolution its power.

--Khodabandeh, Mended Arrow website

Evocative. I jumped into this serial without a problem, though a basic understanding of the Iranian Revolution is helpful it is not necessary because the concepts behind it are universal. The words and artwork speak clearly from a radical lef
Wayne McCoy
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: graphic-novels
'Little Red Fish #5' by James Moffitt and Bizhan Khodabandeh is the conclusion of this series. It's been an amazing ride with stunning art.

The final battle is approaching. The little red fish, thought dead, is back to help plan the fight against the herons. Unfortunately, another faction rises among the fish and forces a new rule of tyranny on the fish. Which is worse, being ruled by the herons or other fish? And what will the final fate of the red fish be?

I have really enjoyed reading this unus
Lila Lockhart
I can see a lot of potential in this series, however, struggled to get into the story as a stand-alone.. The battle itself seemed interesting, however, with little character development, it was difficult to feel particularly passionate about what occurred. If the characters were fleshed out a bit more (note: this may have occurred in the previous volumes), I think I would have really enjoyed this comic.
Kurt Rocourt
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was ok
This didn't end well. The ending felt like it was trying to force something. The idea of forced revolution against impossible odds is interesting. It just didn't fit with the previous issues of this series. I think it went way too political to end up where it did.
Siina
Apr 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Somehow I knew this wouldn't have a happy ending and the ending was perfect in a sense, since no deed is hardly just good and nothing else. This last part is the final war. The fish are divided under two different leaders and they go against the heron king and the pelicans. A nation can hardly have two leaders and power will always corrupt and righteous don't really survive. The Little Red Fish proves that there are no winners what comes to wars and tyranny breeds tyranny. I felt sorry for the r ...more
Eshwarya Andy
T.J. Burns
Apr 28, 2017
Jennifer Bradshaw
Jul 12, 2017

The Little Red Fish (5 books)
  • The Little Red Fish
  • The Little Red Fish (#2)
  • The Little Red Fish (#3)
  • The Little Red Fish (#4)