Start by marking “Toxyc” as Want to Read:
Toxyc

Toxyc

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  8 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Victoria (Tocxy) Xylander has two secrets.
She lives a double life, one where she hunts bad guys by night and one where she writes about them. Tocxy keeps both worlds apart, only a super sexy model who isn't all what he seems to be - has his eyes set on her and his name is Shane.

What's her second secret?
Someone who she's had a crush on, someone she's been texting for over
Paperback
Published June 10th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Toxyc, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Toxyc

Mona williams
Jun 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
this was a interesting book! kinda hard to follow at first but towards the middle it got better, its about a woman who has a dark past that might just catch up with her. two guys in her life one is just always there and another has a crush on her. who will she choose? thanks for giving me a chance to read this book!
Amanda Stultz
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very interesting book. You connect with her on the issues she faces and being torn between two people. I could not put it down I had to finish the book before I went to bed. There were a few curves thrown where I had to re-read the section. Definitely be recommending this book to friends. Thank you for the great read.
Deborah
*e-ARC received via netgalley in exchange for honest review*

So it was the first line of the synopsis which drew me to this book; "She lives a double life, one where she hunts bad guys by night and one where she writes about them.". This idea of a kick-ass woman living a life full of secrets hidden behind this mask of a author really sparked my interest. However, I think I am in the minority in that, I have to admit my expectations of this book weren't met. Before I get into my thoughts too much
Michelle Simpson
Sep 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Toxyc was leading a double life, she has had a dangerous past that she is running from, she has done wrong in her past but working under cover helping the government catch the bad guys makes her feel better for all the crap she done. Her day job is as an author and  known as Victoria , this side of her life is completely different to Toxyc's .  Toxyc was always on the run, she had no choice if she stopped they could find her, and if they found her she knows they will want revenge!

Attending book
Romaine Heart
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Victoria Zlander had worked for FBI but now she is a biker gang/steam punk chic, Toxyc who also is an author who writes dark novels. Toxyc lives two diffferent lives in which one holds dark dangerous secrets that could cost Toxyc her life with the X's.
Shane is a male model who has secrets as well. One that could cost Victoria her life.
Axel Adams is also a model who has been texting and sextexting Victoria for two years and the two have never met. Is it all fun and games or is there a chemistry
Stephanie (Between the Coverz)
Intriguing and entertaining romantic suspense.

Toxyc is a well-written thrilling and exciting story that will captivate you and keep your attention from beginning to the end. It has a unique plot that was easy to follow and read. There is just the right amount of action and suspense to grab your attention from beginning to end. The characters are well developed and engaging. The book was well thought out and written to bring out different kinds of emotions.

This was the first book that I have rea
Amanda Stultz