Start by marking “The Games We Play (Sizzle & Burn, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Games We Play (Sizzle & Burn, #2)

The Games We Play

(Sizzle and Burn #2)

Ex-baseball player, Roman Teller is everything a woman could want; tall, handsome and successful. And April Merit is no exception. She’s had a crush on him from the moment his foul ball knocked her out. Ten years later, Roman’s still sexy as sin – and way out of her league. But that only makes her want him more.

As a celebrity, Roman has had all sorts of women throw themse
Published April 25th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Games We Play, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Games We Play

Dana
Apr 25, 2017 rated it liked it
It was a good read but not worth the wait

I have been looking forward to this book for months. MONTHS! At midnight I was check Amazon but of course it didn't release until 2 am! Still I was excited! I did like the book but. I didn't fall in love with it the way I wanted
Magali
May 05, 2017 rated it it was ok
Roman is honestly one of the most insufferable characters I've ever read. I couldn't really understand what it is April saw in him. I'm excited for the next book, Vina is actually my favourite of all three women - at least she's not as much of a pushover as Snow and April when it comes to either family or the male character in the story.
Bhumika Negi
Feb 13, 2018 rated it liked it
After Snow and Grayson's story I was superb excited to read this. And as a big fan of drama naturally I loved this book too. The story and characters unfolded beautifully. In fact in the beginning it was shown that how April was always there for Roman which he took for granted but it took him too long to realise her importance. Anyway, I was curious if there was a book for Eva and Javier. I'd love to read their story.
Diana
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

I really enjoyed this novel, it captivated me from start to finish. Well written and edited with memorable characters you are sure to fall in love with. A well developed storyline that slowly unfolds, interwoven and beautifully done.

I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending this book. A MUST read. Thank you LV 😁
Candy
May 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Okay Read

April really got on my nerves for a majority of the book. She acted really immature with the stupid games she played. So much unnecessary drama could be avoided with a simple conversation. Roman never asked her to be his doormat, that was her choice. Hopefully Vina's story will be the best one of the series.
Shirley
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Finally, Roman!

It took another man going after April for Roman to realize how much he loved her! But love won! It took way to long for April to come to her senses, but it was well worth it! Good book!
Bev Simon
May 08, 2017 rated it liked it
A very touching love story

Easy to read with brilliant characters, Roman was so intriguing and lovable, and Javier just a playboy with a heart so end up liking them both but secretly praying she ends up with Roman. A lovely story worth reading.
LaKisha Dunn
May 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good book

So far I have enjoyed the first 2 books in this sereis. I have not been disappointed. I am seriously considering reading book 3. At this point I recommend this series.
Vivian Byfield
Aug 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good

I enjoyed this book, it was nice that she was able to get her own back on him. Definitely one for your holiday pleasure.
Lynnai
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Stop playing games

Roman and April's story was pretty good. April had been in love with Roman ever since she was hit in the head by a baseball at a game. Roman was only interested in her as a friend and coworker. This book is full of confusion, frustration, jealousy, anger, and HOT sex. Great read.
TOwens
May 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Enjoyed it

When I read Yes Chef, I knew that Roman's story would be funny. He had issues and I couldn't wait to read it. Not disappointed.
Melissa Lane
Marguerite Niles
Jun 05, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Books. Books. Books.
I love looking at them, smelling them, reading them, carrying them, writing them.

I have an addiction. Someone help me.

I'll read anything from historical romance to fast action thrillers, gritty urban to fantasy.

But when it comes to writing I'm more of a romance girl. Always expect a cocktail of strong heroines, the men who love them, some r-rated fun, relationship troubles and

Sizzle and Burn (3 books)
  • Yes, Chef (Sizzle & Burn, #1)
  • The Love Contract (Sizzle & Burn, #3)