Start by marking “His Turn (Turning, #3)” as Want to Read:
His Turn (Turning, #3)

His Turn

(Turning #3)

I look her body up and down as I circle her.
Mine?
I smile a devious, deviant, I’m gonna make you sorry you ever started playing this game with me smile.
And then I take her hand.
I lead her to the elevator.
We go up to my apartment.
I tie her wrists together with rope.
Raise her arms above her head.
And chain her to the ceiling.
It’s my turn.
ebook
Published July 4th 2017

To ask other readers questions about His Turn, please sign up.

Bibi
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
Huh. This was a complete and utter fail.

Too much drama, too little passion and romance. And the manner in which Nadia became enmeshed in the game was convoluted and unbelievable.

Full review to come.

Genre: Erotic Romance/Suspense
Type: Book 3 of Turning series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Elias (Bric) Bricman thrived on playing games. After losing his two best friends who found their individual happiness, Bric was on his own. That was until two new players roped him back in.

Jordan Wells was not new to the scene. Having watched and played with Bric, he thought his new plaything Nadia Wolfes was perfect for both of them. New players, new game. Each one of them wanted to be the one in contro
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: EVERYONE
Shelves: 01-signed
HT quote box copy

His Turn. Where do I even start?

Book three of The Turning Series features Elias “Bric” Bricman and for those who have read books one and two, you know that Bric is by far the most complex of the triad of heroes. We knew barely anything about him by the end of the first book – we knew enough about him to think he was crazy by the end of the second book. But just throw all that shit out. Start over. Elias Bricman makes his first real appearance in His Turn.

“I like a little screaming and a lot o
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Holy mother of all mothers! Damn, I feel like I just got put through the wringer big time. So many emotions spent and man, I feel like I got whiplash in a few places. But the best part is the ending. Every time she gets me at the end.

I say this over and over in all my reviews for this author but I can't help it...she leads me in one direction and before I know it, I'm heading in another. I never know what to expect or how she's going to take me there and I'm addicted!

Sorry, not sorry, but I'm
kookyquinn
Jul 04, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Ok- so FYI this will probably be spoilery but I feel like I have to explain my rating. If you want to go into this book and be confused AF up until 97% skip this review and enjoy. Wanna know why I didn't like it and suggest you find something else? Keep reading.

I could not be more let down. It's impossible. Bric was my favorite of Turning man in the series and I was SO hopeful for his book. I pre-ordered it as soon as we were able and have been waiting and waiting for it. I really wish I hadn't
Snow

so, the third book…

*sigh*

It's a one-sided street for me…

Well, we all know the perfection JA Huss delivers while writing the sex scenes (threesomes, twosomes, any-somes…*wink*) that's like l'art pour l'art of sex expertise!

BUT

Here, it just wasn't enough to deliver a full point on, emphysizing the „development“ of the characters through out the story, simply cause the rest of it…unfortunately it's the 80% of the book, I was struggling with the presentation and description of their evolut
CC
3.5 Stars

description

At 36 years old, Elias “Bric” Bricman has been playing games for a long time. While he and his good friends had a good thing, the dynamic changed leaving Bric to either find a new partner or change the rules. When Jordan Wells, an attorney and a Turning Point club member, invites Bric to play he is hesitant based on the past but isn’t going to turn down the opportunity to have a little kinky fun.

“This is about me for once. It’s my turn, I realize. It’s my turn to take, and take, and t
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
2.5 ★'s

"I like to hurt people, I think. I must like it. I must like it a lot. Because I do it all the time."

We finally get to the last player, Bric, and certainly the most dominant and kinky of the three. His two best friends, Smith and Quin, have found partners and basically left him on his own...and he's feeling every solitary moment.

This was certainly not the book I expected it would be, not by a long shot. It is very dark and just mean.

I thought I had always liked Bric, but who I really
Shayna
OMG! I am IN LOVE with the players of this game, FOR SURE! Seriously, you guys! Elias Bricman has MET HIS MATCH in every single way. Nadia Wolfe is EVERYTHING he is NOT looking for in his life right now, but with Smith and Quinn leaving the game, Jordan and Nadia give him the chance to play a whole new game and he is hesitant to play, but eager and intrigued to say the least. You can tell he is struggling, because of first impressions and all that, but another night with both players, well, it c ...more
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jul 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alison, arcs, 2017-reads
Bric, Bric, he's my man, if he can't do it, no one can

I have been dying for Bric's story ever since I started this series. Each character is dear to me, but him I felt sorry for. Everyone around him was falling in love and wanted to quite the game. He didn't want to give any of them up. When new players come into play will they capture his attention or will he still be stuck in the past?

Here's what I loved, yes it is super hot, I mean come on It is JA Huss after all and I absolutely loved Bric.
RentasticReads
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Christ on a cracker, that was BRILLIANT! For the life of me, I couldn't put this book down once I started it. Seriously, this was pure mind fuckery, unbridled lust and full on angst all over. Expect every single thing JA Huss is known for in this book.

The games... Good god, I think even I got caught up in all the mind games these characters were playing. They were going off all at the same time, you won't even know anything was really happening until it smacked you right in the face. Then there'
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Elias Bricman is a bit of an enigma. My heart broke for him at the end of the last book. He was so willing to go all in and change his life, only to be left alone once again. The thing about Bric is that he is always playing the game, he loves to do whatever it takes to win, no matter what the cost.

‘But that’s what I do to everyone who gets too close, right? I punish them. Push them away. I break them.’

Bric is offered up a night with Nadia by an acquaintance, Jordan. It goes okay but there was
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, july-2017
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

This review will be one of the shortest and straight to the point review I have written. Simply, JA Huss is a masterful storyteller and writer. Her ability to lure readers with her sinful, erotic and articulate words makes this trilogy one of the best and sexiest books that I have read. She entices readers to break out of the comfort norm of typical romances but embrace her style of the unpredictable whether it be sexually or emotionally. An
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookworms
This review was originally posted on (un)Conventional Bookviews
His Turn was quite different from what I expected, the plot was definitely twisted, and there was a lot of darkness. Bric needed to work quite a bit in order to move forward with his life after the last game ended.

Review - (un)Conventional Bookviews

Bric was not only in a dark place, he seemed to like it there, too! His Turn showed how demotivated he was with everything after Quin and Smith left him behind to be with their women. Nadia was an enigma, though, it took
Jean
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
JA Huss is not only the Mistress of Twisty but she's also the Queen of the Big Finish. She really knows how to wrap up a series and leave you happy and content about being run down by the emotional equivalent of an 18 wheeler. The final installment of The Turning Series, "His Turn", is her best yet, and I don't just say that because I've had an unhealthy fascination/attraction to Elias Bricman from his first appearance on the page, and I think he is ALL. THE. THINGS. And Nadia is the ballerina t ...more
Em
Jul 04, 2017 rated it liked it
I felt a lot of things reading this book. I felt the chemistry, the hot scenes, the angst, the struggle, the power play, the dichotomy of the characters but gosh, I didn't feel the love. For such a hot book, I can't place why it was lacking romance. I saw a little bit of it between Jordan and Nadia but between her and Bric? Nada. I think they fought so hard to find themselves that they didn't actually have the time to just chill and be together. It was the rollercoaster of emotions and mind game ...more
Lg
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Going back to Turning Point Club for the third time for the much anticipated story of Elias Bricman was well worth waiting for. The biggest Alpha of the lot finds himself alone, unsatisfied, bitter, and looking for another game to the fill the void. A void created by his long time players Smith and Quinn, Rochelle and Chella.

Jordan Wells, rich, lawyer alpha has come to play the game with Bric. Yet for Bric the game will never be the same. Jordan gifts Bric with the pleasure of Nadia. Their firs
A_Ryan
5++ 'Total Mind Fuck' Stars!!!

What's it about? This is the 3rd and final installment in The Turning series. It focuses on Bric and his amazing ability to play the game . It explores the importance of trust and the fear that sometimes accompanies a control freak. It's actually a story about two control freaks.... hating each other and helplessly falling in love at the same time!

The best bits: Everything!!
JA Huss' writing style that makes you fall into a completely foreign world and fall
Elanur
Apr 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2017, romance
BITCHHHH YOU DID NOT !! GIVE ME GIVE ME
Liz
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I can never say this enough; JA Huss is a genius and has one very wicked mind. I am a huge fan of all her work. In His Turn, the next book in the Turning series, we get one wild and erotic ride. I loved this series, it will take you out of your comfort zone and leave you begging for more, but His Turn, this book will turn everything upside down. I loved Smith and Quinn (especially Quinn), but Elias, Elias Bricman will own your heart

Don’t get me wrong. Bric is an ***whole. You will hate him many
Ari
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*4.5 Stars!*

The Turning series has come to an end...

description

...and I have the worst book hangover ever!

I swear, if someone would've told me that this series would end up becoming one of my favorite series, I would've probably just laughed them off because I never even picked up a ménage romance until this series. But all it took was just a peek to get me hook.

His Turn follows our final player, Elias Bricman a.k.a Bric. Bric has always been the most private among the three heroes in this series and I
Jessica Alcazar
I gotta say .... I REALLY enjoyed reading this journey. It caught me by surprise on many occasions and at no point was I not glued to my kindle just waiting for the next turn ... what a phenomenal ride His Turn turned out to be.

I'm not gonna lie, out of all three, Bric was my least favorite throughout this trilogy until BAM, he wasn't. With him being the focus you get a much deeper meaning of the man inside and what a perfect female lead Nadia made for him. I didn't even care about the sexual n
Brilliant book
Kathleen R.
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing

5+ smashing stars

I've followed this series from the very beginning and from all three men, by the time i was at Bric's story, i was antsy. I wanted to know him better. I wanted to know what made him tick. And i sure as heck wanted to get to the bottom of his aloofness considering his many talents. I was more than a little curious to find out how this man, who i've come to find as much darker than either Smith or Quin, would react if he ever found his match. And boy did J.A. Huss delive
Kristen

photo EC654921-6EB4-4852-B8A5-966A8AA4D949_zpsvlqostiw.gif

So sad to see this series end. I absolutely LOVED the Taking Turns series. Julie is an absolute mastermind.

Elias Bric. Ohhhh Bric ❤❤

photo BBD6FB46-8231-4D58-B220-D3470F28DB1E_zpsfsxwfxab.jpg

Smith has always been my favorite character from this series, but Bric give him a series run for my money. I can't decide!!

Bric is our negotiator..psychiatrist drop out, professional mind fucker. We see him from a whole new perspective in this book..we see him completely broken from where we left off with Rochelle and Quin.

I'm going to keep it vague..b
Silvia
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
His Turn is Bric's story and the final book in the Turning series trilogy. It was the hardest book for me to follow. Bric was a difficult character for me to know, he was always holding a part of himself back. It was also Nadia's story. I guess I'll throw that in. I didn't like her at all. She thought she could play with the big boys. Swim with the big fishes. Humph! Well, read the book and make up your own mind! Now there's Jordan. My fave character in the book. I felt his presence throughout t ...more
Pam Nelson
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: _finished-2017
3.5 His Turn Stars

I enjoyed book 1, I loved book 2 and book 3 was ok for me.

I liked His Turn but I didn’t love it. I say that because I think I was expecting Bric to be so different, but he was still the same Bric from the other books.

And that’s why I liked this book but I didn’t love it. I guess I wanted him to evolve or be better??

I don’t know… I like Nadia I think she was who Bric needed. She has her own stuff to work through and I liked that she challenged Bric in a way no one else did.
Josiane
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was ok
Just finished book #3 of this series.

While the first two installments were steamy and surprisingly captivating, this one fell flat for me.

Bric is a big part of Turning Back and I was looking forward to understanding what makes him so manipulative and I could not wait to meet the woman that could force him to remove his mask and be real without games.

The book was not about that. It was just one massive power game where everyone looses big time because the stakes keep going up until it finally bl
Joyce Mercês
Apr 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
SPOILER DREAM CAST:
(view spoiler)

~Quick Review:
I liked His Tur, but Taking Turns is the best book of the series. Even though I liked Bric's story and the surprise of Bric's secret was really good, at the end I just liked it, didn't love it. I guess that just like Bric: I missed Smith and Quin...
Bargain Basement: Super Fan Gift Pack 1 7 Jul 10, 2017 02:58PM
  • Cinder Ella
  • My Body-Mine (My Body Trilogy, #3)
  • We Were One Once (We Were One Once, #1)
  • Nix. (Den of Mercenaries #3)
  • Skip to the Good Part 2: 20 Authors Reveal Their Steamiest Scenes
  • Hard Rock Roots Box Set (Hard Rock Roots, #1-5)
  • The Tango (Sexual Awakenings, #2)
  • One night on a train
  • Torrid (Sordid, #2)
  • Untouched (Silver Creek, #2)
  • Gangster Moll (Gun Moll, #2)
  • Explicit Memory (Explicit, #3)
  • Full Position (Big Easy, #3)
  • The End of Tomorrow (The Single Lady Spy, #3)
  • Catching Hell (The Diamond Brides, #2)
  • Takeover (The Legacy, #1)
  • Dirty Bad Strangers (Dirty Bad, #3)
  • Prisoner of Passion
J.A. Huss never wanted to be a writer and she still dreams of that elusive career as an astronaut. She originally went to school to become an equine veterinarian but soon figured out they keep horrible hours and decided to go to grad school instead. That Ph.D wasn’t all it was cracked up to be (and she really sucked at the whole scientist thing), so she dropped out and got a M.S. in forensic toxic ...more

Turning (3 books)
  • Taking Turns (Turning, #1)
  • Turning Back (Turning #2)