Start by marking “Summer Feels: A #romanceclass Anthology” as Want to Read:
Summer Feels: A #romanceclass Anthology

Summer Feels: A #romanceclass Anthology

Summer loving happens so fast, as you'll find with Summer Feels, an anthology of 23 stories of love under the summer sun by #romanceclass authors. Savor the candied thrill of firsts—first loves, first kisses, first solo vacations—and the bittersweet triumph of second chances. Tour the Philippines as the stories take you to mountain retreats and island paradises. Let the ma ...more
Published April 30th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Summer Feels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Summer Feels

Liv (Olivia Chanel's Galaxy of Books)
You can find more reviews on my blog Olivia Chanel's Galaxy of Books.

Thank you to the authors and editor Kate Sebastian for my e-ARC of Summer Feels and the chance to read and review this book for the blog tour!

Summer Feels is a book that’s cute and hot, and that makes you want to go to the ocean to take a dip to cool down. I doubt any other anthology will soothe your cravings for a good summer read like this one. The anthology starts out slow with short stories that are cute and lovely, and tha
Elena ( The Queen Reads )
May 16, 2017 Elena ( The Queen Reads ) rated it really liked it
Read May 16, 2017 ( but really May 10 )
23 amazing stories rolled into one! With all these swoon worthy feels guess what my favorite was? You guessed it right, The most heartbreaking of them all. 😂

Full review at : https://thequeenreads.wordpress.com/2...
Pau (Winter Aragon)
May 16, 2017 Pau (Winter Aragon) rated it really liked it
This anthology made me more appreciative with the Philippines and Filipinos are believer of romance and true love. I discovered places that I would definitely want to visit someday. The 23 well-crafted and beautifully written short stories put a smile on my face, increase my faith that one day, love will find its way to me and I should not close my door for second chances.

I recommended Summer Feels to you are who new to Romance Class and for everyone who loves the authors behind this beautiful c
Sayyeda Stark
May 17, 2017 Sayyeda Stark rated it liked it
Thank you, Kate Sebastian, for sending me an eARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I think I’m not the only one who had the song Summer Nights stuck in my head while reading this book. Summer Feels is a compilation of romance stories set during the summer, and is a perfect companion while going out and enjoying the season.

What I really liked about this anthology, is that the stories were diverse. Not everything had a happy ending, not everything was all feel good (one actually hur
Jazz Keep Reading
May 13, 2017 Jazz Keep Reading rated it it was amazing
the first #romanceclass book i've read and it feels great! this is a collection of 23 stories and I love each of them. It feels good to be able to relate the things, foods, places that was mentioned (specially food because i crave with every food they mentioned) and I really feel close in the story. supporting filipino authors so my next read is still a romanceclass book!
H. Bentham
May 29, 2017 H. Bentham rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
I will not deny that twenty-three short stories is a lot to process, (I had to take breaks in between, and by breaks I mean reading other books between the stories to even out my feels) that’s why it took a whole month before I finished the entire thing! Haha!

But it was fun discovering/re-discovering different authors’ writing styles, voices and themes this close to each other. I learned a lot from authors who are already my favorites, and those I was only reading for the first time. The gradual
Fay
Jun 08, 2017 Fay rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Summer Feels is an adventure that will take you to different places as you feel different kinds of emotions. Every story has something to offer – and in this collection of 23 love stories, I hope you find at least one that will capture your heart. ❤

Full review on my book blog: http://wp.me/p4gfJt-Kv
Kit Salazar
May 06, 2017 Kit Salazar rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sarara
Sarara rated it really liked it
May 09, 2017
Rachelle Belaro
May 09, 2017 Rachelle Belaro rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Ɨყλи
Ɨყλи rated it really liked it
Jun 13, 2017
Kate Sebastian
Apr 17, 2017 Kate Sebastian rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Middlethought
Middlethought rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2017
Thai (ReadBreatheRepeat)
Thai (ReadBreatheRepeat) rated it really liked it
May 13, 2017
Catherine Lo
May 01, 2017 Catherine Lo rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kat
Kat rated it really liked it
May 16, 2017
Catherine
Catherine rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2017
Ella
Jun 17, 2017 Ella rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Ana Valenzuela
Ana Valenzuela rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2017
Silayan
Silayan rated it really liked it
Jun 30, 2017
Lovelene
Lovelene rated it really liked it
May 10, 2017
Jaimeeh Telan
Jaimeeh Telan rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2017
Georgette Gonzales
Jun 19, 2017 Georgette Gonzales rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Irene Garvilles-Jurado
Irene Garvilles-Jurado marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2017
Mina Esguerra
Apr 07, 2017 Mina Esguerra marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Eris Peñaluna
Apr 07, 2017 Eris Peñaluna marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Miel Salva
Apr 07, 2017 Miel Salva marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Tina
Tina is currently reading it
Apr 08, 2017
Racquel Castro
Racquel Castro marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2017
Elea
Apr 10, 2017 Elea marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Justine Camacho-Tajonera
Justine Camacho-Tajonera marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2017
Erleen Alvarez
Apr 17, 2017 Erleen Alvarez marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Agay Llanera
Agay Llanera marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2017
Maria Lourdes
Maria Lourdes marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2017
Jeanne
Jeanne is currently reading it
kb
kb is currently reading it
Ryder Author Resources
Ryder Author Resources marked it as to-read
jessa
jessa marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2017
Arlene Manocot
Apr 20, 2017 Arlene Manocot marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Kath Eustaquio-Derla
Kath Eustaquio-Derla marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2017
Hazel (Stay Bookish)
Hazel (Stay Bookish) marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2017
Aubrey Beatriz
Aubrey Beatriz marked it as to-read
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Louise
Louise marked it as to-read
Sofia
Sofia marked it as to-read
May 01, 2017
Noor
Noor marked it as to-read
May 03, 2017
Jemma
Jemma marked it as to-read
May 07, 2017
pattthereader
pattthereader marked it as to-read
May 10, 2017
8202657
Kate Sebastian has been crafting stories since she was tiny. She spent her childhood reimagining classic fairy tales and inventing new ones, then having her dolls and stuffed toys reenact them in elaborate sets she built by rearranging the furniture in her house.

She earns a good living as a writer, editor, and online content admin but decided to try her hand at writing romance since she reads so m
More about Kate Sebastian...