Start by marking “Summer Feels: A #romanceclass Anthology” as Want to Read:
Summer Feels: A #romanceclass Anthology

Summer Feels: A #romanceclass Anthology

Summer loving happens so fast, as you'll find with Summer Feels, an anthology of 23 stories of love under the summer sun by #romanceclass authors. Savor the candied thrill of firsts—first loves, first kisses, first solo vacations—and the bittersweet triumph of second chances. Tour the Philippines as the stories take you to mountain retreats and island paradises. Let the ma ...more
Published April 30th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Summer Feels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Summer Feels

Start your review of Summer Feels: A #romanceclass Anthology
Olivia Chanel's Galaxy of Books
You can find more reviews on my blog Olivia Chanel's Galaxy of Books.

Thank you to the authors and editor Kate Sebastian for my e-ARC of Summer Feels and the chance to read and review this book for the blog tour!

Summer Feels is a book that’s cute and hot, and that makes you want to go to the ocean to take a dip to cool down. I doubt any other anthology will soothe your cravings for a good summer read like this one. The anthology starts out slow with short stories that are cute and lovely, and tha
Elena ( The Queen Reads )
May 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Read May 16, 2017 ( but really May 10 )
23 amazing stories rolled into one! With all these swoon worthy feels guess what my favorite was? You guessed it right, The most heartbreaking of them all. 😂

Full review at : https://thequeenreads.wordpress.com/2...
H. Bentham
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
I will not deny that twenty-three short stories is a lot to process, (I had to take breaks in between, and by breaks I mean reading other books between the stories to even out my feels) that’s why it took a whole month before I finished the entire thing! Haha!

But it was fun discovering/re-discovering different authors’ writing styles, voices and themes this close to each other. I learned a lot from authors who are already my favorites, and those I was only reading for the first time. The gradual
Paola Aliedo
May 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
This anthology made me more appreciative with the Philippines and Filipinos are believer of romance and true love. I discovered places that I would definitely want to visit someday. The 23 well-crafted and beautifully written short stories put a smile on my face, increase my faith that one day, love will find its way to me and I should not close my door for second chances.

I recommended Summer Feels to you are who new to Romance Class and for everyone who loves the authors behind this beautiful
Sayyeda
May 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Thank you, Kate Sebastian, for sending me an eARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I think I’m not the only one who had the song Summer Nights stuck in my head while reading this book. Summer Feels is a compilation of romance stories set during the summer, and is a perfect companion while going out and enjoying the season.

What I really liked about this anthology, is that the stories were diverse. Not everything had a happy ending, not everything was all feel good (one actually hur
Jazz Keep Reading
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
the first #romanceclass book i've read and it feels great! this is a collection of 23 stories and I love each of them. It feels good to be able to relate the things, foods, places that was mentioned (specially food because i crave with every food they mentioned) and I really feel close in the story. supporting filipino authors so my next read is still a romanceclass book!
kb
I've been reading this for 3/4 of the year, lol, but what a ray of sunshine! Will post review later~
Bookbed
This book is one of our Recommended Reads! Read our post here.

Please note: We don't use ratings but for this purpose, we tag books with three stars by default.
Would like to be a reviewer/contributor to Bookbed? Sign up here!
We also accept review requests. More info here.
Fay
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Summer Feels is an adventure that will take you to different places as you feel different kinds of emotions. Every story has something to offer – and in this collection of 23 love stories, I hope you find at least one that will capture your heart. ❤

Full review on my book blog: http://wp.me/p4gfJt-Kv
Ádria
Oct 08, 2018 rated it liked it
As histórias são boas separadamente. Ao juntar tantas numa só antologia, o livro ficou cansativo e repetitivo. Eu adorei os elementos da cultura filipina, as narrativas, os cenários... Mas era a mesma coisa em quase todos os contos; o mesmo sentimento e as sequências de eventos muito parecidas. Tem alguns sim que mudam o cenário, então a história vai para outro lugar, mas são poucos.
(view spoiler)
Marian Rosary
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Summer Feels is now my quintessential summer read. Totally recommend this anthology. Kilig vibes all over <3

Will write a slightly longer review when I'm feeling a little less lazy. :P (23 stories can be a bit overwhelming hehe)
Lovelene Pearl
May 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book so much! Reading one story after another was like a roller coaster ride. I’ve read a few books that are a combination of short stories from amazing authors and this one is not far from it. I feel so proud of these authors tho. The stories were also perfectly arranged, from the first story that feels like cute and conservative to the next stories that are getting more mature and sexy but still romantic. I like how this book emphasizes the different places you could spend your ...more
Maggie
Dec 14, 2018
Kit Salazar
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sarara
May 09, 2017
Rachelle Belaro
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Eris Peñaluna
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Tine’s Reviews
Jun 13, 2017
Bettina
Oct 01, 2017
Kate Sebastian
Apr 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
thai
May 13, 2017
Trix Luna
Dec 07, 2017
Catherine Dellosa
May 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kat
May 16, 2017
Catherine
May 08, 2017
Ella
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Ana Valenzuela
Jul 24, 2017
Danice Sison
Jan 14, 2018

• Like Nobody's Watching
  • Waiting in the Wings
  • Better At Weddings Than You (Chic Manila, #9)
  • Promdi Heart (Hometown Love Stories)
  • Keeping the Distance (I Heart Iloilo, #1)
  • What Kind of Day (Six 32 Central, #1)
  • Summer Crush
Kate Sebastian has been crafting stories since she was tiny. She spent her childhood reimagining classic fairy tales and inventing new ones, then having her dolls and stuffed toys reenact them in elaborate sets she built by rearranging the furniture in her house.

She earns a good living as a writer, editor, and online content admin but decided to try her hand at writing romance since she reads so m