Start by marking “Chiromancist (Seven Forbidden Arts, #8)” as Want to Read:
Chiromancist (Seven Forbidden Arts, #8)

Chiromancist (Seven Forbidden Arts #8)

4.75  ·  Rating details ·  20 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Blurb

Everything is not always as it seems.

Bono Black is not part of Cain Jones’s taskforce. He’s merely their pilot. The minute he walks into a sex club in Amsterdam, he is no longer an outsider to the war on their beautiful target, Sky Val. Bono wants her like he’s never wanted anyone, and he’s a determined man. The only snags are three major obstacles. One, Sky belongs t
Published April 25th 2017 by Satin Romance

To ask other readers questions about Chiromancist, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chiromancist

Talia (Red Hot Ink)
4.25 Forbidden Stars

ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review

What I love the most about this series is that each and every book is so different from the others, and you never know what to expect. There was an "on the run" book, a rock star one, one involving a kingpin and a private island, tortured heroes and perfect gentlemen, tons of different countries, languages, accents. Pauls always brings me somewhere new and exciting, with a different mood and a different atmosph
Nicole
Shelves: arcs

One of the main things I like in this series is that every single installment has a completely different background story (like a whole new world) yet the characters of the series stay connected and they evolve with an impressive way!!

With that been said let's talk about this story which is Bono's.. I have to say that when I saw that this is his story I was intrigued and I anticipated what the author is going to create and in which way the main events will develop.

Bono is a mysterious guy and we
Valene Georges
Apr 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Jessica
Shelves: 2017
Chiromancist
Charmaine Pauls
Reviews on Amazon. Goodreads. And the book addicts. (Fb)

Another great addition to the seven forbidden arts series

Charmaine tells another wonderful story.. I love how it's all coming together .. and can't wait for the next book.

There is a lot of drama in this book and it's excellent.. it's a wonderful ride of sex, love , trust and a little bit of oh holy crap did she really do that!!

The books in this series can be read as stand alones .. but why would you want to do
Erin OBrien
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Charmaine Pauls really delivers with Chiromancist.
I almost couldn't stand the amount of pain and torture Sky went through every day. I was chomping at the bit, wanting Doumar to get what he deserves for being so cruel. And Sky definitely deserves a happy ever after for having to endure Doumar.
I enjoyed this book from beginning to end. It's an emotional roller coaster you won't want to miss!
5 stars!!
K.  Ramjohn
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a riveting novel. Chiromancist is another interesting installation in the Forbidden Arts series. This is Bono and Sky's story. However this insta-love novel had some darker themes which might be a trigger for some readers. With lots of action, this book will keep you on the edge of your seat while break your heart at times. The twists and turns will have you hooked while wanting more. Anther spectacular page-turner from Charmaine Pauls this was a great read.
Jacinta Doyle somers
Apr 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book - like all of the others in the series - is just so good. I read it over the one weekend and it was too short. More like this one please
Dan Varoy
May 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It would not the first time that a word from this author had me scrambling for googling Gertie! The art of reading the future from the palm of a person’s hand is engrained in many a folklore and history, although gypsies always seem to be at the forefront as specialists in the craft!

So before I had even opened Chiromancist’s pages, intrigue had got me thinking! Then by page 2 and the mention of Sambaya, the gentle ringing of a bell in a geography classroom a lifetime away, stirred movement betwe
Louise
May 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is another great instalment in the ‘Seven Forbidden Arts’ series by Charmaine Pauls and one that took me on bit of an emotional ride. I haven’t read all of the books but I do aim to rectify that asap but it does show that each can be read as a standalone but there is a common thread through them all that I think makes them best read in order. This is a 4.5 star read for me.

This book focuses on Bono and Sky, two unlikely souls that come together in an intense and exciting tale. Sky is such a
Becky
Apr 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Unputdownable. I flew through this, I really enjoyed reading Bono's story. The pacing was perfect, so many things happening at once, and I couldn't guess how things would be resolved.

I really enjoyed learning more about Bono and his background. I am partial to getting in depth information about all of the characters in a series, and Charmaine Pauls provides exactly that with her novels.

The only thing I'm having trouble with is keeping track of who's with whom, and which children resulted from e
Zita
Apr 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An intense, exciting, emotional installment to the series…

This is the eighth book in the Seven Forbidden Arts series which can be read as a stand-alone though the underlying suspenseful storyline that crosses all the books does move forward here.

Being the recipient of a forbidden art can be a blessing or a curse. For Sky Val it meant being dealt an awfully bad hand in this life. As a Chiromancist she has the ability to read timelines, past, present, and the future if a person allows her to, maki
Lynn Worton
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the eighth book in the Seven Forbidden Arts Series. I loved it!

Bono Black is a wonderful character. I really liked him when I was first introduced to him earlier in the series, but never really knew much about him, so I am glad to get a chance to do so now. He is not a practitioner of one of the forbidden arts, but a pilot in the employ of Josselin de Arradon (Joss to his friends) and Cain Jones. The team is still in pursuit of their nemesis, Godfrey. Their lead takes them to Amsterdam,
Ruty  B
Jun 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Chiromancist is book eight in a book that presents seven extraordinary abilities and we finally get to the last one. This time the experienced pilot from Cains team has to take a bigger role for the team. He goes as just a mere companion to a sex club only to end up hooked by the intriguing Sky. A woman with a tortured past and a history of abuse. Their attraction is so evident that enemies will try to use it to their advantage.

As I always say, this author creates great characters. They seem re
Erica
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As expected of Charmaine Pauls. This is by far the best in the series and has become a personal favorite of mine. I love how each book is different. Like the others the characters are well thought out and developed. The plot was riveting and held my attention from beginning till end. Can't wait to see what else this author will come up with. I instantly fell in love with Bono and his kindness towards Sky and felt my heart break when reading Sky's story. This is a great read and I highly recommen ...more
Lauren
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am so addicted to this series. Each book focuses on one major character and their special "art" or talent. In this book the Chiromancist, who is able to see the future, Sky meets Bono. Sky hasn't had the best luck in the past with men and is currently living in her own personal hell. But when she meets Bono it's love at first site. The book starts off on a haunting note and slowly you can start to see light at the end of the tunnel. This story is packed with hate, love, romance, action and of ...more
Donna Sweeney
Apr 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kindly provided with an ARC by the author in exchange for an honest review.......

I wept onto my kindle when this book finished, I just craved another book almost immediately !!. Seriously the Seven Forbidden Arts series is my "catnip".......addictive does not sum up how much I crave and devour these stories.

This was Sky and Bono's tale and what I twisting love affair. She's the target of gathering info then.....take her out are Bono's orders.
Sky just has plane ole had enough of the living day t
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Chiromancist is the eighth book in the Seven Forbidden Arts series, and we get to spend time with Bono - the wise-cracking pilot who has been there from the very beginning. Bono doesn't have an art, but he is still very much a member of the team. When they go to Amsterdam to investigate the possibility of a Chiromancist working for Godfrey, he will do what he can to help. Then he meets Sky, and he will still do what he can, but now his priorities include keeping Sky alive.

WOW!!! This book is...
Lissette
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Forced to do what's necessary to survive, Sky would do anything to hold the one thing she loves the most in her arms. Every day that passes chips away at her resolve. Sometimes, she thinks she doesn't have the strength to continue on. Until she remembers what she desperately wants the most. Despite the fact that her entire world has been torn asunder, she refuses to give in. In order to move forward, she must do what's been asked of her by those who keep her confined at all times. No matter what ...more
Miranda Josker
Jul 23, 2017
Debbie
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian, I was gifted my copy of this book.

Bono isn't part of Cain Jones' team, not in the sense that he has none of the Seven Arts but he does fly them around the world, wherever they need to go. When their target, a woman who can read the future, a Chiromancist, takes a shine to Bono, he is thrown into the fray. But Sky pushes his buttons, buttons he never knew needed pushing. And it becomes a question of who will die first: Sky at the hands of Josselin and hi
Charmaine Pauls
Apr 14, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Cathi
Jun 27, 2017
Rita
Jul 30, 2017
Charmaine Pauls
May 03, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Charmaine Pauls was born in Bloemfontein, South Africa. She obtained a degree in Communication at the University of Potchestroom, and followed a diverse career path in journalism, public relations, advertising, communications, photography, graphic design, and brand marketing. Her writing has always been an integral part of her professions.

After relocating to Chile with her French husband, she ful
More about Charmaine Pauls...

Seven Forbidden Arts (10 books)
  • Loving the Enemy (Seven Forbidden Arts)
  • Pyromancist (Seven Forbidden Arts, #1)
  • Aeromancist: The Beginning (Seven Forbidden Arts, #2)
  • Aeromancist (Seven Forbidden Arts, #3)
  • Hydromancist (Seven Forbidden Arts, #4)
  • Geomancist (Seven Forbidden Arts, #5)
  • Necromancist (Seven Forbidden Arts, #6)
  • Scapulimancist (Seven Forbidden Arts #7)
  • Man