Start by marking “Jaded and Tyed (Forbidden Romance, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Jaded and Tyed (Forbidden Romance, #2.5)

Jaded and Tyed (Forbidden Romance, #2.5)

**A bonus short story that is NOT for Sale in e-book form--only paperback.**

From New York Times bestselling author, Penelope Ward, comes a new novelette.

The first time I met Jade Jameson, I lost my words and accidentally dropped a beer bottle, smashing it to the ground.

The Broadway star sister of my brother’s wife had paid us a surprise visit on Christmas. Quite simply,
Paperback
Published April 10th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Jaded and Tyed, please sign up.
❤Sana❤ It's a bonus novella you get after reading Mister Moneybags.…moreIt's a bonus novella you get after reading Mister Moneybags. (less)

Start your review of Jaded and Tyed (Forbidden Romance, #2.5)
Ramona
Apr 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
I wanted this book so bad and now after finally getting my hands on it, I was disappointed that it didn't received a more expanded plot.. I wanted to explore more this romance between Tyler and Jade, but if Penelope considered that this romance had to be a novela, I totally respect her decision.
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I don't read many novellas, but when I found out this one was free I jumped on it.

So... we met these two characters in Neighbor Dearest. They're Damien's brother and Chelsea's sister and the first time they saw each other, Tyler made an ass of himself, getting weirdly awe-struck by the gorgeous Broadway actress... with his girlfriend just a few feet away.

As far as novellas go, this one had good pacing, although I felt like the ending was a bit rushed. The fact that Tyler was with someone else
Sterling
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Jaded and Tyed
Penelope Ward

This is a story about Jade and Tyler, Chelsea and Damien's siblings in that order and what really happened to Tyler during Christmas. LOL.

This is me! Oh my gosh, I just found the male version of my life story! It was like my alter ego in another universe. It was so short tho, that made me sad :(

Tyler was awestruck when he first met Jade, talked gibberish, dropped his beer, acting like a loon and so on. Well it was the same for Jade actually, she just hid it better.

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 's

I was sooo happy to get this novella about Tyler (Damien's brother) and Jade (Chelsea's sister). Both Damien and Chelsea are from Neighbor Dearest and we found out in their book that both Jade and Tyler are actors.

It was sooo funny when Jade and Tyler first meet. I loved his reaction and I loved how Damien gave him a hard time.

description

This book was the perfect example of how a dual POV is necessary because I sooo needed to know how Jade felt!

Unfortunately, they both have obstacles that prevents
ABookLover73
4.5

Sweet love story about Jade and Tyed .
JewelsyGoolsy
Jan 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Yay for freebies. Wasn’t a huge fan of the situation the H was in, but it was a pretty short, cute read nonetheless. Yay for freebies.
NiCoLeTa E.
Jan 15, 2018 rated it liked it
***Actually 3,5 srars***

Oops!!! I think i've read it backwards!!! But it wasn't something that i couldn't follow...
This was a nice short story about Jade and Tyler.... you see what Penelope done with the title??? Jaded and Tyed....
Well, i can not say more about this book.... it was a quick but intense love story and the heroes were connecting with the heroes of "Neighbor dearest"....
End of story....
AC Book Blog
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is ABSOLUTELY FREE at the end of Mister Moneybags. So, hurry up and get Mister Moneybags which by the way is NOT A HARDSHIP guys because Mister Moneybags is AWESOME!!!

OMG! I totally devoured this book. Granted it was short but I could not put it down. I just wish it was longer … a girl can hope, right?

This book is about Jade and Tyler. Jade is Chelsea’s sister and Tyler is Damien’s younger brother (Chelsea & Damien is married). Jade is a Broadway star living in NY and Tyler is also
maggieandteddy
Cute little follow up to Neighbor Dearest- which I Loved.
The H is the brother of the H in N.D. and the h is the sister of the h in N.D.
(view spoiler) No cheating.
I've read 4 books by P Ward. this makes it 4 & 1/3
❤Sana❤
5 Jaded stars!

This is absolutely a funny cute sexy Oh-so-sweet short novella that proves that Penelope Ward is a real star and that having her as an auto buy author is one of my best decisions.
Melissa
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love reading jade and Tyler's story after all of this time ...more
London
Apr 22, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: cheater-alert
Not safe.

(view spoiler)
AJ
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Quick and fun read!
(just watch out for the red flag - see below)

This is a short and sweet follow on from the amazing Neighbor Dearest, featuring Jade and Tyler (sister of Chelsea and brother of Damian), but it can easily be read as a standalone.

I fell in love with both Jade and Tyler while reading Neighbor Dearest. They were there for Chelsea and Damian during their dramas, an integral part of their lives, but actually never met each other until a spine-tingling meeting at the end of the book –
Sarah/DragonflyReads
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I actually really adored this quick read. Penelope gave us emotions on all counts with a really sweet HEA.
Jo Anne
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
To be very clear, I would want to give this a 1 star but due to the love I have for Penelope's writing and funny dialogues and of course the appearance of my favorite couple Damien and Chelsea I won't be harsh with this one. And if you're wondering why this story is not for me, here's why:

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

-right from the end of Neighbor Dearest I can already tell that Tyler was having some attraction going on with Jade (ie: tounge twisted scene) and it seems cute for some other people but knowing
book bruin
May 06, 2018 rated it liked it
This was a short novella featuring Jade and Tyler. Overall, I enjoyed it, but I wasn’t totally on board with the timing for how things went down between them. It just seemed unnecessary to add that layer of drama with Nicole. It only made Tyler less likeable and Jade into the very thing she seemed to despise based on her history. I think it was especially hard to see them like this because I loved both their characters so much in Neighbor Dearest. I did love seeing Damien and Chelsea again ...more
Robyn
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Short & Sweet Stars!

The only thing I would have changed about this book, would have been the length! However, beggars can't be choosers, and I NEEDED this story after falling in love with, NEIGHBOR DEAREST! Oh...and it was FREE! :-D

Tyler and Jade's relationship started off unconventionally, no doubt. A strong mutual attraction happened before they knew what hit them. It's hard to pinpoint a specific moment an "emotional affair" begins sometimes. As it's not always clear or intentional
Funda Demir
Jan 07, 2018 rated it liked it
As much as I loved some of the dialogue in this novella (especially the FB messages- they were hilarious ), I really disliked the ‘emotional cheating’ aspect of Jade and Tyler’s relationship.

Sure enough, sometimes we can be with people that were not destined for, and thus fall for the ones were meant to be with, but I still felt really bad for Nicole.

Other than that, it’s a funny and witty novella that’s quite entertaining.
Genna
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yay I was so excited to get Jade and Tyler's story in this novelette ! It was short and sweet and just enough for their story!
Hazee
Apr 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. Oh, how I loved Jade and Tyler in Neighbor Dearest. I just wish it had been a full length novel. The short story, despite being too short, was amazingly done. It would’ve been a 5 star read hands down, if it had been a full-length novel. ;)
Sana Zameer
Super sweet story of two very likable characters from Neighbor Dearest. My only complaint is that it wasn't long enough. I couldn't get enough of Jade and Tyler!
Passion 4 Books
Jul 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
My first Penelope Ward read and it won't be the last. I should have grabbed a full-length novel to savor.
Heather
Apr 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The fact that Penelope Ward can make me give five stars to a novella less than 60pgs proves what an amazing author she is. She can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned.

My favorite part...
description
Kari Kaz
Jun 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Julia Kai
Apr 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Too short. But it was good
Luna Sol
Apr 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Jade and Tyler's story. Thank you, Penelope for gifting this novelette to us.
Nikki  Malan
May 19, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 * stars
Jaded and Tyed by Penelope Ward
Ms Ward has a lovely way of putting us out of our misery. She introduces us to secondary characters in previous books and lets our minds wonder about them (for a while). If you read Neighbor Dearest you were introduced to Tyler, being Damien brother and to Jade, being Chelsea sister. They met at a Christmas party and you could feel there was something between them. Tyler is in a committed relationship with Nicole but he is questioning the relationship.
Ginny Rose
Super short read, straightforward, and sweet.

What happens when the person you meet for the first time takes your breath away? Do you pretend like nothing happened or do you go ahead and follow your instinct?

Jade and Tyler are a much-awaited story. Although I would have liked for the story to have been a little longer, it was sweet none the less.
Meret Magdi
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-stars, 2017-reads
2 stars (:
I like the book's name..
Didnt feel the chemistry between the Jade and Tyler :( ..
It was okay..

• Dry Spell
  • Mister Moneybags
  • Beautiful Mistake
  • All Grown Up
  • We Shouldn't
  • Rebel Heir (Rush Duet, #1)
  • The Naked Truth
  • Stuck-Up Suit
  • Thirty Day Boyfriend
  • First Thing I See
  • Bossman
  • Made for You (Cole, #2)
  • Beat (Life on Stage, #2)
  • The Baller
Penelope Ward is a New York Times, USA Today and #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling author.

She grew up in Boston with five older brothers and spent most of her twenties as a television news anchor before switching to a more family-friendly career.

Penelope lives for reading books in the new adult genre, coffee and hanging out with her friends and family on weekends.

She is the proud mother of a