Start by marking “Whatever After (Someone Else's Fairytale, #5)” as Want to Read:
Whatever After (Someone Else's Fairytale, #5)

Whatever After (Someone Else's Fairytale #5)

4.08  ·  Rating details ·  93 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Chloe’s got it all: a happy marriage to Hollywood A-lister, Jason Vanderholt, her first child on the way, and the chance to be the maid-of-honor in her best friend, Lori’s, upcoming wedding. The stresses of the past year are behind her… almost.

Chris Winters, Chloe’s half-brother, still isn’t in jail, even though he’s the main suspect in a double homicide. The police don’t
Published June 1st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Whatever After, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Whatever After

Livros A Go-Go ~Joyci ~
May 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
Sempre que aparece um livro cujo protagonista é ator eu me interesso e foi o caso do primeiro livro dessa série. Jason é o ator famoso e leva o toco da Chloe, que não é nem um pouco fã dele e deslumbrada com a carreira.
Eu adorei o primeiro livro e queria ter lido mais sobre o casal nesse quinto livro, eles estão num momento especial de suas vidas mas eles ficaram em segundo plano. Novamente o livro gira em torno de desvendar pistas de criminosos mais que tudo. Acho que está na hora da autora mu
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
This is a series I've been following from the very beginning and one I would highly recommend reading in order. You just won't get the back history and relationships if you jump ahead. So, for your own reading enjoyment, read this series in order! :)

The first book in this series begins with the meeting and courtship of Chloe and Jason. It had more romantic feel but as the series progresses, it's less about their relationship and more about other circumstances that arise and family relationships,
Shrimalya
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I flove this series! Ive loved this one ever since I read the first book - Someone Else's Fairytale.

Chloe and Jason have been my favorite couple! My favorite part about this series is that it even though its starts off as a Hollywood romance it has mystery, suspense and action mixed in.

I  had loved the way Chloe and Jason's relationship slowly progressed and he got her to open up.She's had a difficult childhood and faces a lot in this series from paparazzi to serial killers and death threats.
Dannica Zulestin
Aug 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: viva
Fifth book in the series, and given to me as an ARC as part of the author's mailing list. I enjoyed it, but not so much as some of the other books in the series.

Plot
Chloe's pregnant, about six months along. Her friend Lori is getting married. But meanwhile her half-brother Chris (who shot her when she was a child and is newly out of jail) has started harassing her and Lori, claiming he needs her help and her connections with the police because someone is trying to kill him.

Things I Liked
-Chloe's
Karie
Jul 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
My goodness, I love the cover to this book. It perfectly captures the personalities of calm and stoic Chloe and bubbly Lori. The story itself is an excellent entry into the Someone Else's Fairytale series, providing layers to the mystery surrounding Chris and wrapping it up fairly well, with a villain who was unexpected, but absolutely made sense in the context of the story. And that villain was downright freaky.

As with the last couple of books, most especially My Wicked Half-Sister, the story
Colleen
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
This being the 5th book in it's series, answers questions we have been waiting for, yet leaves us with a new round of questions by the end. Which leaves us with hopefully book number 6 in the wings.
Still the main focus is on keeping Chloe safe from her brother Chris who now is the focus of murder and stalking.
Chloe is still as tough as ever, and will put her life and her unborn baby's life in a bit of peril by the end of this book.
Friendship is the root of this story. How far will Chloe go to
Sheila
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love This Series!

I have enjoyed each book in this series and always look forward to the next! The relationship between Chloe and Jason is inspirational. The story line is interesting and exciting. I like that there are two parts to the story--the personal side and the mystery. The relationships between Chloe and her friends and family are interesting and important to the story, too. Recommend.
Pascale
May 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Sigh. I miss Jason. I had a bit of a hard time getting into this story. I absolutely loved the first one in the series, which is why I wanted to read all the others after it but I just haven't loved any of the stories that followed the original. I really, really wanted to, I just didn't feel connected to the story. It was okay.
Nancye
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yup, I'm hooked. I raced through the first four and immediately bought #5. I cheered at the end when I saw a notice that there is going to be a 6th book. I'm very attached to Chloe and her family now. I cannot wait to see what adventures they face next.
Jaime
Jun 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another great book! Chloe and Jason are so dynamic. I love seeing their growth as individuals and as partners. I always like the suspense these books incorporate
Phyllis
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series! It is a great mix of suspense, mystery, and romance. There was quite an interesting twist in this one.
Jeanene
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love all these books
Beth
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again, another amazing book by a talented writer. I love the character of Chloe because she is so real sounding. Please get this book.
Karen
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
2018 for the next book??? Noooooo! I am ready for it now! Love this series!
Caroline Barton
May 06, 2017
Stacie
Jun 12, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Emily Mah Tippetts writes romance under the name E.M. Tippetts and science fiction and fantasy under the name Emily Mah. Before she was a published author, she was an attorney who specialized in real estate, contracts, and estate planning, especially literary estate planning.

Her most recent pro publications have been her science fiction and fantasy short stories in magazines like Black Gate, Analo
More about E.M. Tippetts...

Someone Else's Fairytale (5 books)
  • Someone Else's Fairytale (Someone Else's Fairytale, #1)
  • Nobody's Damsel (Someone Else's Fairytale, #2)
  • The Hunt for the Big Bad Wolf (Someone Else's Fairytale #3)
  • My Wicked Half-Sister (Someone Else's Fairytale #4)