Start by marking “Billionaires on the Beach: The Anderson Brothers” as Want to Read:
Billionaires on the Beach: The Anderson Brothers

Billionaires on the Beach: The Anderson Brothers

(Anderson Brothers #1-5)

Secret heirs, friends with benefits, hot nannies, irresistible rivals, and fake relationships ... falling in love isn't easy for five sexy, billionaire brothers.

Enjoy hot days and hotter nights on Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina with the billionaire Anderson brothers in this series of five steamy, original novellas from USA Today bestselling authors Elizabeth Lennox an
Published June 27th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Billionaires on the Beach, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Billionaires on the Beach

Trish R.
Jul 04, 2017 rated it liked it

The Billionaires Mistake (Sloan’s Story) by Elizabeth Lennox

OK, I was a little concerned with this boxed set but for 99¢ I thought I’d give it a try. AND I loved the first little story. Yeah, with any short story there’s going to be insta-love but nothing was said until almost the end of the tale. Sloan was a billionaire and went into the coffee shop of the property he was going to foreclose on, met Maria, and that’s all she wrote. He kept putting off telling her who he was because he was fall
Elaine
Oct 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Enjoyable if you like Elizabeth Lennox and other similar author's
Lynn
Sad to say that this collection was not my thing. Sometimes I like novellas even though they're shorter on character development and quicker on insta-love due to the nature of shortened stories. This collection was just mostly misses. I also didn't think the stories were coordinated quite well enough for them to be interconnected the way they were. The details and small things were different enough to stand out glaringly to me.

The Billionaire's Mistake by Elizabeth Lennox
This read like a typica
Maria
Jun 27, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: books-i-own, 2017
I haven't read it yet but it's a great deal for a summer read under 1$ at Amazon Kindle
Anja
Aug 04, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: c, w-az
The Billionaire’s Mistake by Elizabeth Lennox
1 star.

This story is all telling and insta. There’s no depth to the romance. A handful of short and lusty interactions became love and a marriage proposal. Even Sloan doesn’t know what happened.

“She was different. He wasn’t sure how or why, but Sloan knew that she was.”

Maybe it was the fact, and I’m paraphrasing here, her virginal panties were more exciting than the lace his women usually wore. I had to skim to the end to keep my eyes from rolling out
Wayne A. Goss
Jul 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fun Read - Slightly Predictable

These are five stories of sexy billionaire brothers who never thought they'd want to settle down with one woman. Their mother wants grandchildren so ....
The characters were well developed and there were several steaming hot scenes. I would recommend this set of books to anyone who likes billionaire romances if they're not daunted by the sex scenes.
I may have given 5 stars but there were too many typos and missed words. One place even had the same sentence repeate
Rebecca (areadersrambles)
2,5/5

Okay, so I bought these ebooks, because I read an exerpt of the Noelle Adams novel in another book by her. And to be honest, I thought the story by Noelle Adams was the best of the set, even though it wasn't as good as all the other books I've read by her. The other stories I didn't really connect with, I either didn't like the characters, the writing or they were just acting like teenagers instead of thirty year olds.
pamela d bryant
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!

I chose this rating because this was a really awesome series. I love and enjoyed all of the characters. These Anderson man are something very serious. To me the first book with Sloan and Maria seem like her dog Ollie seemed to have gotten them together which was very cute and very endearing I really love this story. Now with Logan and Katie that was a very interesting story which I really enjoyed as well she was a lawyer. Basically she was afraid to fall in love and to get hurt because s
Kerry
Jun 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
A very enjoyable box set! Some box sets feel disjointed, so I was pleasantly surprised at how well these stories fit together. The set starts with a prologue where Mrs. Anderson tells her 5 grown sons that she wants grandchildren, and then each installment features a different brother meeting his match. My favorite story was Logan's, but I did enjoy them all.

The Billionaire's Mistake -- I really liked Sloan's story and thought it was a really solid introduction to the set. Sloan and Marie were a
Maree Repa
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Adventures of the Opposite Sex

Five Winning Stars

I was absolutely thrilled to read the amazing fourth book of the fabulous series Fusion. I have just adored this entire series so very much and was so hooked to enjoy this one too. All the fabulous sexiness and glamour from all this most wonderful women, owners of the most glamorous Bar!

Kat finally states to the other female owners of this most exclusive bar. As she announces to her close friends. She can now understand the opposite sex. She finall
Ashlie
Jun 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good Collaboration

I really liked this collaboration between these five authors to make a collection featuring 5 brothers. I really loved Elizabeth Lennox's book about Maria and Sloan, and Lizabeth Scott's book about Grey and Gemma. They were awesome. I give those books 5 out of 5 stars. Noelle Adam's book about Logan and Katie was really good too. I have it 4 out of 5 stars. Gloria Silk's book about Alexander and Olivia was good. I have it 3 out of 5 stars. But I was REALLY disappointed with Les
Andrea
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very entertaining fun great read I love the site that was related in the boos gives me ideas to choose them as a vacation areas.I would recommend books to my family and friends I like this 📚because of the place. I choose this rating because it's a great 👍 books 📚

Very entertaining, fun great read enjoy the locations and recommend to my family and friends plan to visit the locations
Andrea Akers
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beach Billionaire

Five fantastic novellas centered around the billionaire Anderson clan of Wilmington, NC. Momma Anderson wants her boys happily married and grandchildren. Each of her boys wants to remain single until they each meet their true love.

This is a great collection of novellas at a wonderful price.
Lorelei
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great read

If you're looking for a few stories about insta-love, then you definitely need to read these stories. There's a bit of drama, a lot of laughs, family, some steamy scenes and of course the romance and happy ever afters. . All of the stories are definitely worth reading.
Terri
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Billionaires On The Beach...

A great bundle read with one family but written by different author. Each story was fantastic in its own. The Andersons core of the family values stand with the sons being smart, sexy, and devoted. Each brother totally different found love with some fabulous women. Each woman was strong minded, smart, resilient, and passionate.
Patricia Koch
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Billionaires On the Beach: The Anderson Brothers

You got to love this story, it's about the Andersons, never can go wrong with a story about them! Always awesome love story between all of them. Drama and dreams to read about the Andersons, what a few characters about these billionaire brothers. Enjoy 😀
Tammy
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing mini series about all the Anderson Brothers and how even though they have all the money in the world but are still missing something. This mini series takes you through each of the Brothers trying to find their one true love for their mother. Loved it.
Kim
Jul 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Ok

The best story was Wyatt and Laine. Followed by Grey and Gamma. The others I skimmed. The men were idiots, no surprise. The women could of used more strength and less starry eyed school girl.
Lori Wilcox
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved the Anderson Brothers

These stories are very wonderful. I could not put these down. Read them every spare minute I had. k
Great books.
tasha smalls
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!

I love stories that keep characters together. The Anderson's were a lovable family that everyone could relate to in one way or another. Keep up the good work!!
Kaye88
Aug 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Over all a good read. Some of the stories felt a little rushed....but they were short stories, so I get it.
Sue Neal
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous

Loved the stories and links between most of the characters would have liked to hear more of liana and Logan but it was a lot to cram in
Stacie Marquart
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love the Anderson brother. All five books were great. Loved them.
Billie Harshfield
May 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved all 5 short stories! Quick reads and fabulous story lines. I loved the characters.
Kate
Jul 13, 2017 rated it liked it
I thought this was overall well written, but a couple of the stories were a bit slow. A couple of the guys were less than likable, and the friends to lovers was a little abrupt.
Peni
May 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: anthology
Please see individual stories for review
Kate Walker
Sep 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed all 3 books 📚 very much soon. Elizabeth Lennox is one of my favourite authors. I liked reading Leasile North books for i read this Book. 3 sexy stories.
Anne
Proofreading done on "Her Reluctant Billionaire"
Catrin Morgan
Nov 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love the first book in the series particularly. I love books which are all interlinked.
Queenberly
One story I liked. Noelle Adams

• One Week With Her Husband  (Eden Manor, #3)
  • How to Bake the Perfect Pecan Pie
  • Devil's Plaything (Playthings #1)
  • Beach Flirts! 5 Romantic Short Stories (Flirts! Collection,#2)
  • Christmas Roses
  • On Christmas Hill
  • Complicated
  • Home Bound (The Protectors #4)
  • Prince Not Quite Charming (Morning Glory, #2.5)
USA Today™ best-selling author Elizabeth Lennox writes contemporary romance novels featuring sheiks, business tycoons, royalty, and other sexy rich men. Her male lead characters are smart, driven and determined, but can still be sensitive and vulnerable. Elizabeth’s female lead characters come from a variety of backgrounds. They are strong, intelligent and independent, while still feminine and car ...more

Anderson Brothers (5 books)
  • The Billionaire's Mistake (Anderson Brothers Book 1)
  • Her Reluctant Billionaire
  • The Billionaire's Babysitter
  • Chased by the Billionaire (The Anderson Brothers; Kissed #2)
  • From Geek to Greek Billionaire