Start by marking “Lightness Falling (Lightness Saga #2)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Lightness Falling

Stacey Marie Brown

Lightness Falling (Lightness Saga #2)

In gaining the crown, Kennedy lost friends, her first love, and her heart.
And now her throne is being threatened.

In this time of turmoil, radical groups surface trying to kill her and take down the kingdom. Kennedy is forced to go undercover and penetrate one of these groups with the help of the one person she has sworn against ever seeing again.

Lorcan Dragen. The one man
Published June 2017

To ask other readers questions about Lightness Falling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lightness Falling

Jessica
Jun 16, 2017 Jessica rated it really liked it
I really enjoy Stacey Marie Brown's books. To me, they've got a good amount of it all. Magic, adventure, fantasy, mystery, humor, great characters and sex. What more is needed? The world she has woven, that was started in the Darkness series, through the Collectors series and into the Lightness series is fun and interesting. Some old friends come back and teasers of other stories still untold. I'm looking forward to see where this will go. May the journey continue!
Pam Foster
Jun 15, 2017 Pam Foster rated it it was amazing
This is an absolute thrill ride!!!!!!! I couldn't put it down, Stacey has delivered a truly fantastic book and for me this is some of her best work to date. Kennedy and Lorcan have an insane level of chemistry and their love/hate relationship makes for a hotter than hot page turner. The plot in this story is full of twists and turns and as the bigger picture for this series unfolds I was blown away by the incredible story telling. I cannot wait for book 3 😁 five stars just ain't enough for this! ...more
Gwen
Jun 01, 2017 Gwen rated it liked it
Like the last one, the plot could be considered meh at best-even more disappointing this time as this is new information rather than different PoV on events that already happened. Kennedy is queen in name only and a bunch of characters didn't even make an appearance. The chemistry- which was the best and maybe only good of the last book was also downplayed. It felt really short and like it was just as a prelude for the next book.
2.5 overall
Jane Curry
Jun 12, 2017 Jane Curry rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fast paced action with just the right amount of steamy romance mixed in. Brown entrenches you in the world of Druids and face and you never want to escape. I am thrilled there will be a third installment in this series.
Wendy Thorpe
Jun 18, 2017 Wendy Thorpe rated it it was amazing
Wow, just Wow. This was such an exciting book to read. I love how the story developes and the characters are fun, crazy and amazing. This saga is awesome. I didn't think Stacey could beat the Darkness series but this one is a grand slam. Excellent read. Well done Stacey.
Melissa  Wright
Jun 01, 2017 Melissa Wright rated it it was amazing

This is book 2 of the series.. It has everything you can hope for. You will be at the edge of ur seat the entire time. Lucran is the ultimate in dark sexy bad boy. Kennedy is his light. Loved it 5 Amazing stars!!!!

Extreme Bookaholics
Jun 02, 2017 Extreme Bookaholics rated it it was amazing
Completely blown away by this novel! Wow!

While reading Kennedy's story on her life of being Queen I felt every emotion I could possibly think of page after page.
I almost felt like I was going to go crazy.

In Ken & Lorcan's story they share so MUCH tension towards one another, you could literally feel it with every encounter they had.

Ken is test many times on her roll as a Queen when Luuk is out there to kill her, when she feels Lars is out to control, even when she finds out there is a secret
Megan
Megan rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2017
kelly
kelly rated it it was amazing
Jun 07, 2017
Mhooper
Mhooper rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2017
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P. rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2017
Shannon
Shannon rated it really liked it
Jun 13, 2017
Loop*16
Loop*16 rated it really liked it
Jun 10, 2017
Dr. Shaz
Dr. Shaz rated it really liked it
Krista
Krista rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2017
Natalie Hughes
Jun 16, 2017 Natalie Hughes rated it really liked it
I have to say i did enjoy it but i just felt like slapping Ken a couple times. It felt to me like she was playing with Lorcans feelings.

It is a page turner with alot going on and some things we didnt think was going to happen. We meet some new frenemies and im not sure exactly what to make of this group or what is left of them. I think that Fionna will be an awesome kick to Lars and i look forwars to reading his book.
Amanda Stayner
Amanda Stayner rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2017
Yasmne
Yasmne rated it really liked it
Jun 01, 2017
Eileen Huang
Eileen Huang rated it really liked it
Katherine
Katherine rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2017
Tiffani Shelton
Tiffani Shelton rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2017
John
John rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2017
Jaye Gordon
Jaye Gordon rated it liked it
Apr 22, 2017
Melinda
Melinda rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2017
Alaina Tosh
Alaina Tosh rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2017
Sara
Sara rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2017
Audrey Schuster
Audrey Schuster rated it really liked it
Jun 15, 2017
Victoria Dreher
Victoria Dreher rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2017
Natasha
Natasha rated it it was amazing
Jun 18, 2017
Stacey Marie Brown is a lover of hot fictional bad boys and sarcastic heroines who kick butt. She also enjoys books, travel, TV shows, hiking, writing, design, and archery. Stacey swears she is part gypsy, being lucky enough to live and travel all over the world.

She grew up in Northern California, where she ran around on her family's farm, raising animals, riding horses, playing flashlight tag, an
More about Stacey Marie Brown...

Lightness Saga (2 books)
  • The Crown Of Light (Lightness Saga #1)