Start by marking “Interviews, Aliens, and Seduction (Vega Space Vacations #2)” as Want to Read:
Interviews, Aliens, and Seduction (Vega Space Vacations #2)

Interviews, Aliens, and Seduction

(Vega Space Vacations #2)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  21 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Amaya Parker is leaving her home on Earth to interview for a job with the Angeldale Resorts on Vega. With no family holding her to Earth, no one would miss her if she moved to the galaxy’s elite vacation planet. After checking into her hotel room, she runs into two sexy aliens who seem focused on seducing her.

The resort manager Alexus and Finance Director Drayk have known
ebook
Published April 25th 2017 by After Glows Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Interviews, Aliens, and Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Interviews, Aliens, and Seduction

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Interviews, Aliens, and Seduction (Vega Space Vacations #2)
Maria Varley
Apr 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow this maybe a short story but holy cow I loved it. In this she goes for an interview which gets postponed then next thing she knows she's got 2 hot men after her. Will it be a HEA or will it all just die. This is a must read
Ashley
Apr 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
Amaya travels to the vacation planet, Vega, to interview for a position at Angeldale Resorts. Upon arrival she meets two hot aliens named Alexus and Drayk. Unbeknownst to her, she is their mate. The two men are lovers and are relieved that they won’t have to stop seeing each other since they have the same mate.

This was a super quick read! The only complaint that I have is that I wish it was longer. I hope that there is a follow up novella! I really enjoyed the ménage relationship between the
Helle Gade
Mar 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: sci-fi-romance
The idea is good, but the story is too short and rushed.
Sonia Melo
Cindy
Feb 22, 2018
Lory
Apr 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a super quick read no major drama but that didn't take away from the story. My only issue was that I wish it was longer. Overall a enjoyable and entertaining read. I voluntarily read and review this ARC I haven't been compensated in any way.
Dizzy&grumpy
Sep 21, 2017
Peggy Darrow
Mar 14, 2019
SJ
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a free advanced reader copy of this book and voluntarily decided to review it

Another hot short read by Lia Davis, I thoroughly enjoyed this book and hope there are more to come in the future

Fantastic sexy read, I loved it
Jodie Brown
Aug 17, 2017
Patti
Apr 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
A quick but powerful tale, this author wastes no time setting up the perfect seduction scene for our main character. It is not a stretch to feel the anticipation, and just as quickly, the steam starts rolling off the pages. The perfect read for a fast fix of erotica.
Mags
Danielle
May 01, 2017
Stacy Ittersagen
Apr 25, 2017
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

Looking for a fast paced, super hot, insta-love and insta-lust romance that is literally out of this world? Than you will want Interviews, Aliens, and Seduction by Lia Davis!

These hot ALPHA aliens had me fanning myself. And the sex...WOW!! I mean WOW! I felt myself flush and I couldn't stop squirming. I was not expecting something so...sinful but I honestly should of, especially as I had a second look at this cover. But its probably what really made this book
Karen Fisher
Apr 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a complimentary copy of this book from the author. I freely leave this honest review. I loved it! It is the story of a whirlwind mating of a triad. Amaya is heading off-planet for a job interview. She gets more than a job. So much more. This story is a fast hot read. Thoroughly enjoyed it!
Victoria McClure
Dec 12, 2017
Vandana
Apr 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a quick and easy read. It was not a complicated story and is more about feelings and finding the right person to be with. Amaya finds the right person in the two males who live on the elite vacation planet.
Reannon Gray
Debbie Fair
Aug 12, 2019
øtravaga
Jun 13, 2017

• Wrapped (Fit Trilogy, #3.5)
  • Critical Role – Vox Machina: Origins
  • Minimum Wage Magic (DFZ #1)
  • The Right Swipe (Modern Love, #1)
  • From Here to Eternity: Traveling the World to Find the Good Death
  • The A.I. Who Loved Me
  • A Christmas Carol
  • Smoke Gets in Your Eyes: And Other Lessons from the Crematory
  • Love From A to Z
In 2008, Lia Davis ventured into the world of writing and publishing and never looked back. She has published more than twenty books, including the bestselling A Tiger’s Claim, book one in her fan favorite Ashwood Falls series. Her novels feature compassionate yet strong alpha heroes who know how to please their women and her leading ladies are each strong in their own way. No matter what obstacle ...more

Vega Space Vacations (2 books)
  • Sex, Cyborgs, and Champagne (Vega Space Vacations #1)