Start by marking “Birthday Witch” as Want to Read:
Birthday Witch

Birthday Witch

Birthdays come and go, and once you reach a certain age, they lose their luster, but Shayden Reigh is about to find out just how unique her 40th birthday is.

A civil war rages in the alternate realm of Erigate, and it will come crashing through her door, leading Shayden into the fight of her life. With strong wit and a smart mouth, she prepares to fight.

Chosen by the Gods
Kindle Edition
Published May 5th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Birthday Witch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Birthday Witch

Alisa
Apr 17, 2017 Alisa rated it really liked it
Birthday Witch was definitely a fun and different read. This book really is unlike any book I have read and was full of twists and turns.

I really enjoyed all of the characters in this book and would love to read another story involving this group. I was actually sad to get to the end because I wanted more. There were a few places I had to go back and reread to make sure I understood what was going on but otherwise the writing was good.
Dawn
May 14, 2017 Dawn rated it it was amazing
I love paranormal reads so jumped at the chance to read this by new author Billie Dale.This book is a quirky refreshing fun read that I really enjoyed.Its full of adventure,twists and turns and some red hot sexy moments that had me hot too!!
Its Shay’s 40th birthday but to Shay its just another day now divorced she lives with her two daughters and a cat called Kozmo whom she has a love hate relationship with.Shes not expecting her special day to amount to anything but shes about to find out how s
Witchy Richey's Booktastic Reviews
An amazing read with lots of sassy fun and wonderful PNR elements.

I love discovering a NEW author, I love everything paranormal plus this isn't your ordinary dark and mysterious PNR. It is fun and hot....god grief this sex is smoking and your pages may burst into flames.

She is just looking for a boring day, a normal birthday...but this birthday is about to become so much more than just turning a year older.

This has a smoking hot Alpha, a steaming butthead Vampire, Goddesses, Shifters, Aliens
Ani Gonzalez
May 18, 2017 Ani Gonzalez rated it it was amazing
A funny, sexy book with a sassy, single mom protagonist who has to grapple with a milestone birthday, a snarky cat, family responsibilities..oh, and she's also the queen of a magical realm in the middle of a civil war.

No biggie.

With a mentor goddess and a handsome-as-a-god trainer, the new queen learns to manage her powers, fulfill her responsibilities, and have some fun along the way.

Fantastic, funny book. A great read.
Sassy Southern
May 05, 2017 Sassy Southern rated it really liked it

Shayden is turning 40 and starting a new journey now that she is newly divorced. What she didn't expect was to be thrown into a magical world in desperate need of her help. Finding out she has true magical powers is just the tip of the iceberg compared to everything else she is facing.

With some super hot help she is training to fight to save a land she never
Sandy McMahon
Sandy McMahon marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2017
Sandy Leigh
Sandy Leigh marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2017
JoAnne
JoAnne marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2017
Mercedes
Mercedes marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2017
Arivanh
Arivanh marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2017
Jennifer Kimmins
Jennifer Kimmins marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2017
Millie
Millie marked it as to-read
E.M.
E.M. marked it as to-read
Clare
Clare marked it as to-read
Chloe
Chloe marked it as to-read
Carol John
Carol John marked it as to-read
Amanda Jandik
Amanda Jandik marked it as to-read
Trisha Decker
Trisha Decker marked it as to-read
Vicky Wilson
Vicky Wilson marked it as to-read
Sarah Walsh
Sarah Walsh marked it as to-read
Debbie Rice
Debbie Rice marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2017
Melissa Schultz
Melissa Schultz marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2017
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2017
Janet Ball
Janet Ball marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2017
Saira Mendoza
Saira Mendoza marked it as to-read
May 06, 2017
Carol
Carol marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2017
Stacy
Stacy is currently reading it
May 06, 2017
Sue L
Sue L is currently reading it
May 07, 2017
Christina Osborn
Christina Osborn is currently reading it
May 07, 2017
Billie grew up and lives somewhere in Indiana, in the smallest of small towns that is not even worth mentioning.  She has 4 children, two dogs, a cat and a husband that deals with a house full of females.   Two of her babies don’t live with her, her sons. The oldest is grown and out on his own, giving her a perfectly wonderful granddaughter with a head full of fiery red hair and the other lives in ...more
More about Billie Dale...