Start by marking “Be Mine” as Want to Read:

Be Mine

If you're a fan of smut then you'll want to get your hands on this ebook! For a limited time you can get FIVE of J.L. Beck's bestselling books in one place, for one cheap price.

What's included in this smut package?

Their Virgin: Hello, TWINS! Need I say more. (M/F/M Romance)
Extra Credit: This proffessor has finally met his match.
C*ck Tease: She's in love with her DADD
Published April 4th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Be Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Be Mine

Start your review of Be Mine
Donna Feibusch
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An Awesome Read!

I loved reading Be Mine(A Smut Collection), Wow what can I say these five stories were scorching! The author was able to keep your attention from beginning to the end, on all five stories! Plus it was free on Kindle Unlimited, so give it a try, definitely worth reading!
Zeinab Dh
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I chose to read and review this book. I am a fan of this author and enjoy her work a lot waw what a collection sweet steamy hot sexy books each one is well written captivating characters plot and flow between chapters is awesome I recommend it

Sam McCarthy
Aug 22, 2017 rated it liked it
I'm not a big fan of many short stories in one book. ...more
Mitha
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5stars.
annette08
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and sexy!!

This is a grouping of short stories that are spicy, sexy, sweet and full of love. J.L. Beck knows how to draw you in and keep your attention.
Colleen Giminiani
Apr 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
This author has written yet another fantastic, hot read. This was short, but did not lack a heat punched story. I would recommend this book to others!
Rachel Blomberg
Apr 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Their Virgin: Isabella is an eighteen-year-old virgin that loves to read very naughty books on her kindle. But next door is Luke and Logan, twin brothers, building something that is making a lot of noise with the drilling, hammering, and sawing. Her mother sends her over to their house with some lemonade and she plans on telling them off.
Once she meets the brothers she falling in lust over them but wants Logan more than Luke. Isabella claims to have work for them and ask them to come over. Logan
Tessa
Apr 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the perfect bedtime collection. If you like to fall into bed with a little nighttime inspiration, this collection will help you get those naughty dreams going. Grab this tonight and have your significant other read you a sexy bedtime story or two. Guaranteed Insta-Love and HEA's.

Their Virgin
Construction worker brothers have a taste for sharing. Logan & Luke Armstrong are men that we dream about in our sexiest of dreams. Isabella Rodriguez has captured the attention of these two brothers
Tish (Cocktails & Fairytales)
Apr 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 starts for this set
Their Virgin: Short, sweet and pretty dang hot!! Isabella meets 2 sexy brothers, twins to be exact. And though she's attracted to both of then, Logan instantly embeds himself deep in to her heart which doesn't settle well with Luke. Will he find is happily ever after like his brother?

Extra Credit: I always enjoy a good teacher/student story. Eva and Andrew's story is short, sweet, and super steamy. Ava is willing to do whatever extra credit it takes to get a passing grade
Kim
Be Mine

Omg this book was absolutely amazing. This book was a page turner that I couldn't stop reading until the end. I would highly recommend this book.
SouthernAngel
Apr 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A page burning smutty collection of short, hot & steamy reads.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this collection.

Ellie
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Final Score - 5 Fans Self Stars!!!

This was a good set of five short stories. They each took me about an hour or so to read. Excellent for when you have a little bit of time in between books and you want to get some naughty smut into your day - or weekend. There are a lot of steamy scenes in this collection. Be warned - you may just want to jump your partner after reading.
Tiffany
Apr 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a good set of five short stories. They each take about an hour or so to read. They're good for when you have a little bit of time but want to get some smut into your day. There are a lot of steamy scenes in this collection.
*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this set. This is my honest review.*
Mary
Apr 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Dive in for over-the-top erotic fun with this set of stories.

Their Virgin: I enjoyed Isabella and Logan’s story. These two have an immediate connection that sparks intense passion with incredibly erotic sexual encounters. Isabella is the 18 year old virgin that captivates both brothers, Logan and Luke, but Logan claims her. This causes tension between the brothers that normally share. Isabella is the book worm that has always remained behind the scenes but when she sees Logan and Luke, she embra
E Reader
Apr 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Some good steamy stories

This collection is a good read. A variety of hot and steamy romance novels. However, there is major editing issues in the some of the stories.
Theresa
Apr 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
If you're new to JL Beck's books and are looking for a great place to start, I highly recommend getting this book. It has 5 books in it, for a really low price. And the ones included are all pretty good (at least 4 of the 5 I have read and enjoyed). If you haven't bough any of these books by Beck and loved them, then this might also be a good buy.

I am reviewing the four that I have read. As a general rule, all of JL Beck's books have over the top instalove and a very satisfying ending and story
M.K.
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a collection!!
Their Virgin: OMG! This book was devour-able! I read it in about an hour and I am so happy with how it ended! Isabella is an avid reader, a virgin, and ready for her life to begin! Logan and Luke are twins who usually share, but Logan won't be having any of that! A must read!
Co*k Tease: Quick, sexy read! Carly has had a crush on Nash since she was 13. She's finally legal and Nash claims her. Over the top instalove Safe HEA must read!
Extra Credit: Extra Credit is a must read
Lori Hoffman
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you loved both stories and erotica this is the book for you some new ones and old ones,, this is a great collection of stores.
Jo-Ann Forrest
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my review of Babysitting love -Josi, you did it again. Whitney and Liam story's sweet, fast and for life! Whitney is looking for a job with her BA In children's development and her neighbor which she has been ogling for over a year post a Nanny's wanted job. Whitney struggles with herself, should she apply or not? The minute she does the job is hers along with a beautiful baby girl and a hunk of a man. It is short fun read that you'll enjoy. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Ext
Gladys
Apr 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
An excellent collection of five books from author J.L. Beck. If you like sexy guys and smoking hot, dirty sex scenes you should love this book. Include a good variety of themes. these include M/F/M Romance, Professor/Student, Older Man/Younger Woman, Office Romance and A Single Dad/Nanny romance. NOTE: This box set is a great bargain. If purchased separately these books would cost $14.95!! So grab it while you can. There are some editing issues. I received an ARC copy of this book in order to pr ...more
Pat
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great storylines and well defined characters that are so hot and sexy that they will melt your kindle with their chemistry! These stories kept me hooked from the very beginning until the very end, I had a hard time putting my kindle down! I look forward to reading more from J.L. Beck!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
CHRISTINE
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really liked the collection of stories. Steamy entertaining safe reads. I would recommend.
Michelle
Apr 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-read, arc, 2017
Be Mine is box set of 5 steamy, entertaining short stories. I spent the afternoon reading these stories and they did not disappoint. This collection has everything you want hot sexy alpha males, feisty sexy women, hot sex and great story lines. Each book in the bundle is a stand alone but as a collection they are a perfect "smut collection." J.L. Beck really knows how to write great page turning, panty-melting books the kind that make you anxiously await to see what she will come up with next. I ...more
Keryth Belvin
Apr 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Hot Sexy Stories

I have to say, I have been a big fan of Josi's since the first book of hers that I read. My admiration for her grows with each of her books I read.
Be Mine is a collection of short, steam-filled stories you can't help falling in lust with. They will get your engine running and have you wanting much more.

Their Virgin:
You have HOT twin brothers and a barely legal young woman sneaking around behind her mother's back.

Extra Credit:
A sexy college professor and his young student th
Aisha
Apr 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received this book as ARC this is a honest review. Personally I love all my books I get from this author. This book consisted of multiple short stories and was a great short read. I would totally recommend this to others to read.
Wendy Livingstone
Apr 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow, what a hot and smutty box set this is! This author has done a great job in bringing this to her readers. This story consists of virgins, ménage, and teacher / student situations.
This had me hooked and captivated throughout, and is certainly a page turner.
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
If you want a great box set of J.L. Beck books, this is the one for you! Here you get a wonderful collection of some of her sexiest and steamiest books all in one place. Loved these books!

Their Virgin (A Badboy Menage Romance) (Kindle Edition)
Loved loved this book. It was nothing from what I expected, it was O so much better!! This is a must read. Add this to your MUST READ!!
Want more!! I requested an advanced copy so I could provide an honest review.

Extra Credit (A Forbidden Student-Teacher R
Sharing My
Apr 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow! Those were five hot and steamy stories! Whatever you're in the mood for, J.L. Beck's got you covered! From menage, to student/teacher, boss/employee, single dad/nanny, or father's best friend. You will not be disappointed! ...more
AnessaRenee Reviews
Apr 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this collection. Each story took me a lil less than an hour so I was able to get some reading in between regular daily things. Of course these were smoking hot and I love that you get a complete little story and together. You can definitely find time to squeeze these hot totties into your day.
Jasmine
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I voluntarily read an ARC copy of this book for my honest review. These stories are hot, steamy and full of surprises, including taboo smut stories from menage, virgin, teacher/student, babysitting, etc. It has it all. Quick reads and enjoyable. I can't wait for more from J.L. Beck. ...more

• Their Summer Intern
  • The Free (The Wild, #2)
  • Jerked (City's Secrets, #5)
  • The Sordid Duet
  • Stepbrother Taken
  • Naughty Stepbrothers
  • Sunshine and the Stalker
  • Beast: An MMA Stepbrother Romance
  • Arrested
  • Heated
  • Sweet Cruelty (Sweet Savagery, #1)
  • Carnal Submission
  • The Witch's Heart
  • Escape
  • Libertie
  • Ghost in His Eyes
  • Huge x2 (Huge, #2)
  • Stepbrother Biker (Motorcycle Club Dark Romance)
Heyya! Author JL Beck! Do you love my books? Please check out the links below to keep up to date with all things J.L. Beck. If you have any questions please feel free to send an email.

Email: jobeck0813@gmail.com