Start by marking “Enchanter (Giver of Life Trilogy, # 1)” as Want to Read:
Enchanter (Giver of Life Trilogy, # 1)

Enchanter (Giver of Life Trilogy, # 1)

They have a past. But will they have a future?

Leah Parker is resilient and hardworking. She’d always prided herself in maintaining a level head, even under pressure. Everything changes when she begins to see strange apparitions and hear ghostly voices on the morning of her birthday.

In a blink of the eyes, Leah’s life takes a drastic turn that spirals her into the unknown.
ebook
Published May 21st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Enchanter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enchanter

Start your review of Enchanter (Giver of Life Trilogy, # 1)
LA Spiez
Jun 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
For the longest time all of my reading devices were primarily anything and everything to do with the paranormal. Angels, demons, shape shifters, you name it and I was reading it. Then I went on sort of a sabbatical from the paranormal. I hadn't really thought much about it until I read the blurb for Enchanter. The second I saw it I knew I had to read it, and I'm so glad I did because it's a terrific story with a swoon worthy book boyfriend.

I will tell you straight out, Brandon Morris isn't my u
Amy
May 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this unique story and love the characters. I thoughT it started abruptly with little information but the more I read the more I understood. By the time I finished reading I was completely invested in what was going to happen, and I wish that I could read the next book already because I am a rather impatient person, especially when I am enjoying the plot of a good book. I just can't wait to find out what happens next! This is a great book for paranormal readers, I almost didn't ...more
Liza O'Connor
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
At first, Leah seems an angry young adult dealing with an alcoholic mom, but her life is shrouded in so many ways, the truth cannot be seen at first. However, reconnecting with a boy from her childhood seems to trigger the arrival of demons, but could that be a coincidence. After all, imaginary voices and barely visible people keep insisting she save them…

What a well written, high adventure story between good and evil, with an unfulfilled yet strong love story interweaved throughout.

Loved it. 5
United Indie Book Blog
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Enchanter started off a little slow for me but intrigued me enough to continue reading and I'm glad I did. I felt the connection with Brandon almost immediately and with Leah as she found herself the connection with her grew. The suspense and mystery kept my emotions on alert and I'm excited  for more of the Enchanter world.

Review by Raychel
Laura  Hernandez (TheVoluptuousBkDiva/YABkDivas)
Well written story line that shows the battle between good and evil and has beautiful characters. This author's world building is always enjoyable.
Kristy Centeno
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Raychel
Victoria
Calvin
James  Robert
May 14, 2018
Kristy Centeno loves to spin tales of creatures that go bump in the night, with a sprinkle of romance to top them off. Her passion for writing stems from a lifelong enjoyment of reading and the pleasure derived from the magical worlds created by authors like her. She prefers her female leads strong, independent, and stubborn who will stop at nothing to save their loved ones and protect those they ...more

News & Interviews