Start by marking “Teenage Psychic on Campus” as Want to Read:
Teenage Psychic on Campus

Teenage Psychic on Campus

Caryn Alderson may be a psychic medium, but she can't predict her own life. She’s totally blindsided when she discovers her boyfriend has cheated on her. Her best friend Annabeth attempts to jump-start Caryn’s stalled love life by introducing her to Gary Riddell, a fellow college freshman who can talk to ghosts. To paranormal groupie Annabeth, their abilities make them the ...more
Published April 28th 2017 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about Teenage Psychic on Campus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Teenage Psychic on Campus

Start your review of Teenage Psychic on Campus
Danielle's
Sep 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Caryn is a psychic medium and can talk to the spirits. She helps people receive messages from loved ones who have crossed over. She can see people's future, but it doesn't help her with her own.

Gary can see and talk to ghosts. In fact, they keep interrupting his life. He wants to be an actor but is finding it hard to focus with all the background noise.

The Ghost Stalker club are visiting a haunted farmhouse. They want Gary and Caryn's help, but everything isn't wanted it seems. It's time to unra
Gizelle Iworth
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
The description underplayed the depth of this book. It was good with a strong main character who is passionate about her journalism.
Gary Riddell is equally passionate about his acting. Pamela Wood-Jackson’s depiction of busy, always on the move college students was 100% accurate. Gary juggles work, school and his passion for acting. I like how Gary is so in love with Shakespearean theater and he never lets life get in the way of his acting.
Similarly Caryn is strong headed and a passionate, dedic
Sarah Lavers
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed its book. it was a fun easy read that doesnt take too much brain power, perfect for a weekend read.
Following after the previous book Caryn is now finished school and is off to college. After her boyfriend Quince cheats on her, her best friend tries to set her up with Gary. but after seeing him talking to a tree Caryn thinks hes weird and it goes no further.
But after not seing him for a few months Caryn runs in to him (literally) at college and it turns out hes not as different
Susan Underbrink
Oct 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
A big thank you to NetGalley for the ARC. First time reading this author. I am voluntarily reviewing this book. I found the pace to be a bit slow but overall I enjoyed the book. Definitely a good YA choice. I found myself a little surprised at all the twists and turns. It's a little difficult foe me to relate to the characters but I found the book to be charming and it made me smile. I think that this could be enjoyed by a wide audience. There is a little of everything-mystery, psychic, ghosts, ...more
Emmie
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
A funny engaging romance about two hardheaded, stubborn characters, one a psychic and another a ghost whisperer.

During the course of this book I found myself smiling numerous times. The ghosts are conspiring to draw people together, both Caryn and Gary would love to forget that they have even met and their friends are playing matchmaker.

Highly recommended to YA readers as well as anyone who loves a good romantic comedy

Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for allowing me the opportunity to rea
Sharon
Sep 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Teenage Psychic On Campus

Interesting read, with great characters

"I Voluntary state that this is my honest review of a gifted book"
Ana Garza
Sep 24, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
This was a fun, easy read. I felt it was a little slow-paced, but I enjoyed it. She's a psychic medium and he can talk to ghosts. Seems like a good match doesn't it? But then she writes a bad review of his performance. Not exactly how to get a guy. However, they are thrown together and more of the story ensues.

Thank you to NetGalley for my ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Michelle
Dec 26, 2017
Kelly
May 28, 2017
Pamela Woods-Jackson
Oct 11, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Reviewed by Susan Sewell for Readers' Favorite

In the riveting paranormal novel, Teenage Psychic On Campus by Pamela Woods-Jackson, two college students with similar unique abilities have an antagonistic relationship. Despite their shared animosity towards each other and ghost hunting, they are bulldozed into working together on a ghost stalking team. Caryn is going to college to become a journalist and is a reporter for the college paper. She is also a psychic medium who can foretell the future
Darthyoda6
Barb Gary
Nikki
Mood Reader
Apr 22, 2017

I am a former high school English teacher, so writing for and about teens comes naturally to me. I live in Noblesville, Indiana, and work part time at a museum. I'm excited about my newest upcoming release from The Wild Rose Press, TEENAGE PSYCHIC ON CAMPUS, a followup to my first novel CONFESSIONS OF A TEENAGE PSYCHIC. If you like history, check out GENIUS SUMMER, and if you are a romantic Jane A

News & Interviews