Start by marking “Bed Buddies” as Want to Read:
Bed Buddies

Bed Buddies

(Rumor Has It)

Rumor has it…

Kinley Reed is burning up more than just the dancefloor—she’s getting a “check-up” from the town’s hot doc, and he’s being thorough…

Nothing spells coming home to Pine Valley like G-O-S-S-I-P with a capital G.

Kinley Reed is not the type to fool around with men she just met, but when Jace Detweiler strikes up conversation two barstools down, she can’t help but f
Published December 21st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Bed Buddies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bed Buddies

Cali Jewel
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this thrilling Pine Valley romantic adventure filled with witty banter, heart pounding action and engaging charters that capture your heart.... This story has it all emotional thrills, sweetly sexy fun and a small town full of so many irresistible people. Loved it!
Beth
Title: Fall Fling
Series: St. Helena Vineyard Kindle World
Author: Stephanie St. Klaire
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: April 5, 2017
Cliff Hanger: No

4 Stars

*This story is for mature audiences only. Contains explicit scenes and language intended for adults 18+

Synopsis:
When the bright lights of New York City sends her packing, Heather Reed finds herself back in small town USA, with shattered dreams and a broken heart. Miles from Broadway, St. Helena may be where home was, but it’s certa
Maree Repa
Five Amazing Stars

Meeting Someone New

I was absolutely thrilled to receive this second book from this most loving series, Rumor Has It. From one of my favourite authors, Stephanie St Klaire. From this wonderful tales of pure romance. I will certainly love this most passionate story!

Set in the small town of Pine Valley. Where we met Kinley, who works as a bartender at the local bar. She was feeling angry and completely annoyed that night until she met Jace Detweiler,
who who the local medical prac
Dawn Barrett Connolly
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bed Buddies was a sweet funny love story Between Doc and twinkle toes. This was a quick read and a lot of fun!!
Melissa  Wright
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow and the laughs and hijinx keep coming in the little town of Pine Valley. This time sexy single dad Jace and town newbie Kinley are making things steamy. This is a great page turner with a great group of supporting characters. You will love to hate evil miss Evelyn, she seems to pop up everywhere. I happen to LOVE single dad romances and Bed Buddies did not disappoint!
May 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kinley and Jace (Dr. McSteamy) practically seared my Kindle from the very beginning of this book. Kinley is moping around at the local bar lamenting on her broken dreams she left in New York as he attempts to flirt with her. They share a few drinks and some laughs before deciding to give in to the sizzling chemistry between them and have a "fling." As their story progresses, Kinley continuously tries to deny that their fling is becoming more serious and insists on being just "bed buddies."
Then
Carey
Dec 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars
Jace is the Pine Valley Pediatrician, and as such, he is well known and well liked by most of the townspeople. Kinley was a Broadway star until her dance partner dropped her, and her ankle shattered. When that happened, her fiancé dropped her and her career ended. So she’s a little lost and feeling sorry for herself, when she meets Jace in a bar. He’s moping in the same bar because he’d been stood up for a blind date. They start talking and flirting, and soon they are enjoying a quick o
Trudy Dowling
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wowzers, this book was my buddy today as I read the day away. I can think of no better way to have pass a rainy day than laughing and swooning over Dr. Jace.

For those of you that have read DILF diaries you will remember Dr Jace, pediatrician. For those of you that haven't, you really should. It is AMAZING!!! I will confess I didn't much care for Dr. Jace in Portland. Dr. Jace of Pine Valley had me rooting for him.

Dr. Jace falls into an unexpected one night stand with Kinley, former Broadway da
Heather Miller
Dec 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
In this story, we have Kinley, who was a dancer in NYC. However, she had a bad fall, and now is back in her home town, helping her sister teach little ones at a local dance studio. Kinley feels that she is a wash up and isn’t happy with her life now that she’s back home.

One night while trying to look for something to do in the small town, she winds up at the local bar, which is the only place open after 6p, and meets a handsome stranger who she is taken with.

Jace the local town pediatrician’s
Donna Smith
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kinley and Jace barely meet when the sparks fly off them. The town kid doctor and the almost Broadway star have nothing in common. Until they are caught by the Rumor Has it Facebook page. Then they have a common enemy. While Jace would like to see a future for them, Kinley isn't sure where her future lies. Her dance career ended with an ankle injury along with her fiancee's promise to marry. She came home to regroup not to find a soulmate.
Kinley's reaction to being in the crosshairs is to give
Sheila Lee
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Stephanie St. Klaire has a quirky sense of humor which she turns loose on the pages of Bed Buddies in the series Rumor Has It. As in Sneaking Around, the instigator of the town facebook gossip page is at it again, this time with Jace, the town pediatrician, and Kinley, a Broadway dancer who comes home to Pine Valley due to a serious injury. What occurs is rom-com at its finest! Every small town has a gossip monger and the things posted on the Rumor Has It facebook pages are rarely the exact trut ...more
Cathy Tremblay
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Should we chase our dreams or catch our soulmate?
Another hit from Stephanie St.Klaire ! I really enjoyed the first book in this series, Sneaking Around, and I couldn’t wait to see what she had in store for this one and oh boy did I ever laugh ! Another really funny story but this one holds a little bit more of a deeper side and my heart swelled with a nice turn of events. It’s nice to be brought back in the small town of Pine Valley and hear more about the residents and also to have a little pea
Carol
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Pine Valley hasn’t changed much since Kinley left for the bright lights of New York City, except that Town Cryer and BusyBody Evelyn Shirley has Kinley in her sights and on her Facebook page! It seems that a girl can’t just go out to a bar and let loose , and perhaps get lucky with a local Pediatrician without it making the local tattler, complete with handy dandy photos courtesy of the cellphone! Kinley decides that she will give Evelyn something to run with and goes right into Jace Detwieler a ...more
Ann
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kinley returns home to Pine Valley after a career ending injury. She had been living her dream dancing on Broadway but now she is home and her engagement is off. She has sworn off relationships. Jace is the town pediatrician and a single dad. He happens across Kinley in the local bar and they have a drunken one-night stand. Unfortunately their heated kiss is captured by the town busy body, Evelyn Shirley and she posts it on her gossip page on facebook. Kinley decides her revenge will be a fling ...more
Mona
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book. Amazing book. Moving and touching book..

In St. Helena nothing is private.
Well Clay Walker town pediatrician is about to find that out. When he and Heather are caught outside of the dance studio by Nora Kincaid the towns busy Body. Oh yes. But Heather takes it in stride until Nora goes to far, and she will stop her. Even if that means playing at her own game.

Clay and Heather agree it will be one night. What happens might be more. But he's not up front about something. Will she lea
Amanda Bordner
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely adored Kinley and Jace’s story in Bed Buddies by Stephanie St. Klaire! Her books are always a ton of fun to read and I find myself relating to her characters throughout her books.

Kinley reminded me a lot of myself. Trying to find a way to start over after life knocks you down and doesn’t quite want to let you back up for air. Jace is attracted to Kinley from the start, and the sparks are flying, but he also has a son to look after too.

Are these two willing to get out of their own wa
Amy
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a sweet Love Story between Doc Jace and Twinkle Toes Kinley. Doc Jace is the town Pediatrician and Kinley the dance teacher. They are caught in a compromising position by #Rumorhasit Facebook pages (Evil) Evelyn outside the dance studio after a one night stand. Kinley and Jace give her more of what she wants while saying they are just bed buddies until Evelyn takes it too far. Kinley definitely won’t let her get away with it. Kinley is put in a position of choosing to stay or go. What will ...more
Bev Sten
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When Kinley's career as a Broadway dance is ended by an injury and her fiance dumps her she moves home to be with family. While sitting in the bar feeling sorry for herself she picks up the guy sitting next to her. Thinking it's just going to be a one night stand Jace doesn't know what he's in for. When nasty old biddy that writes the town gossip page on Facebook starts embellishing the facts to make them look like more...... Stephanie has a sharp sense of humor that makes the pages hum. Totally ...more
Urvashi
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A broken heart and shattered dreams leave Kinley with no choice but to return to Pine Valley, and in the path of hot pediatrician and single dad Jace.
Soon a one night stand turns into a fling and into something more. But Kinley being vary of relationships keeps looking at it as a way of getting back at the town busybody Evelyn.
Bed buddies though a short, quick read, it packs a punch worthy of a full length novel. It is fun, cute, romantic, steamy ....... so good that I can keep adding the adje
Michelle Dunklee
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jace (Doc McSteamy) and Finley (Twinkle Toes) 's novella has all the feels, chemistry, belly laughs, and twists that you need to be filled with making it a great story. Finley is new to town after an accident ends her career she always wanted. Jace is the new "kid doctor" in town that has all the ladies drooling. Their relationship ( Bed Buddies) starts with bad pick up lines that you deff don't want to miss, especially with the added on antics of the little evil old gossiping Evelyn with her #R ...more
Valerie
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fall Fling -a must read!

Stephanie St. Klaire brought me to tears! Fall Fling is a fun filled, fast paced love story that will have you believing I happily ever after. Heather and Clay are a meant to be couple, IF Stephanie could get passed the hurt of being dumped after losing her dancing career to injury. After coming home to 'liked' her wounds', she and Clay pick each other up at the local bar, once 'caught' by the town gossip, they decide to pay her back by being seen together as often as pos
Kori Dicken
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kinley and Jace’s story is sweet, fun, and quirky. This is a love story that starts as a casual hook up, grows to a fling as a scheme to outwit the town’s gossip, and becomes forever. This is a story overflowing with great characters and an engaging storyline which will keep you involved from beginning to end. This is a wonderful series that you don’t want to miss! There is so much scheming and shenanigans you won’t want to stop reading!

Loved both the stories in this series so far and hope ther
Kristen
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love the small town setting and the shenanigans the residents get involved in all in the name of revenge 😂
Kinley returns to her hometown after an accident ruins her career on broadway only to connect with Jace the single and hot pediatrician that all the women would like to get a piece of.
If you are wanting a quick read that will make you fall in love with the small town feeling and keep you laughing at the resident busy body than you need to buy this immediately!
Christina Sava
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A dance instructor (Kinley) is miserable as can be. She went from being someone to being a nobody in a matter of no time. But a chance meeting with Doctor Detweiler in a bar gives her a little pick me up. Just one night turns into another....and every time the #RumorHasIt busybody is right there to post all about it.

Stephanie St Klaire wrote another knock out great book! You wouldn't be disappointed to read any book she writes!
Sarah Lehman
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a cute story set in Pine Valley (like Sneaking Around). In this one Kinley moves to Pine Valley after an injury ends her career of being a dancer. She meets Jace, a cute pediatrician in a bar & they start talking. They hit it off & their relationship becomes the talk of the town because of Evelyn's #rumorhasit facebook page. They decide to get back at Evelyn for those posts by spending more & more time together (as well as spending time with Jace's little boy).
Sandie
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kinley the dancer that made it big on Broadway is back in her small hometown teaching dance after a life-changing injury. Meet Jace the new kid's doctor ......both are lonely just right for a hookup or two. This is a sweet, touching, funny love story as these two get to know each other and are caught by the town gossip that posts half-truths about them on Facebook. They each have to decide what is most important, love, family, or career. The characters are great and I loved the story.

Ashley Ryals williams
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was so freaking excited to read this second book from the Rumor Has It series. Stephanie St Klaire is one of my favorite authors. I love all the humor in this book most of all. Sexy single dad Jace and the town new girl, Kinley, are making it all kinds of hot. This is a great page turner with a great group of supporting characters. You will love to hate evil miss Evelyn, she seems to be everywhere all at once. I loved this book, it did not disappoint!
Pamela Lunder
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this cute book! Kinley has her heart broken after losing her career and fiance. She comes home and meets Jace, the sexy kid doc in town. Jace falls pretty hard and fast from Kinley. A fling turns into something more, add in a sweet little three year old boy And of course you bring in Evelyn and her #rumorhasit posts and you have a hilarious story. I loved this book. It is a must read!
Margaret
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet story with just enough heat to keep you turning the pages. Jace and Kinley are another great couple from Pine Valley, and of course they come to the attention of Evelyn Shirley and her famous #Rumorhasit facebook page. The people of Pine Valley make great supporting characters and there is the necessary drama before the happy ending. A great read.
Christine
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fabulous book by Stephanie St. Klaire. In this book we meet Jace the hot, and sexy pediatrician, and Kinley the dance who had a career ending injury that brought her to Pine Valley to teach dance at her sisters studio. The two meet in a bar and sparks fly. They have a one night stand, but does it end there? To find out what happens next one click this amazing, funny book.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
About Stephanie St. Klaire

Stephanie St. Klaire debuted in 2016, launching her writing career with Rescued, the first book in the six book series known as McKenzie Ridge. Stephanie is a Pacific Northwest native currently living in Oregon with her husband, five children, and two ferocious lap dogs.

As a writer, Stephanie brings realistic circumstances to the pages, and fills them with real emotion,

Rumor Has It (2 books)