Start by marking “Tied (Imperfect Love)” as Want to Read:
Tied (Imperfect Love)

Tied

(Imperfect Love Kindle World)

It was an instant attractionnever meant to be more than a quick lay.

I was single, rich, and connected, which meant a steady diet of beautiful women wherever I went.
I really did think I had the perfect life.
Until I went and married a supermodel Id just met, and everything changed.

The word annulment meant giving her up, and I never give up anythingnot willingly anyway.
But I
Published June 4th 2017 by Kindle Worlds

Start your review of Tied (Imperfect Love)
Olga therebelreader
***4~4.5 stars***

Not only did I like the storyline , the romantic aspect was super sweet and the characters were hilarious! There was no holding back with the sex scenes either, they were very descriptive and very hot.
James is rich, good looking, a player. Lindsay is the girl who literally takes James breath away. She is a supermodel and when they get together and they get together very quickly (which was ok with me) wowthings get steamy.
I like the authors writing style and her ability to draw
Melanie (mells_view)
Another fools rush in win!

Pretty darn good. Practical strangers married in Vegas. Even though Tied is a novella I think the author did a great job of making their extreme sexual attraction toward one another change into love. I loved that James defended their marriage, and stayed steadfast to Lindsay. All in all a great read and would love if it was a full length novel. They are great characters!
Natalia
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was ok
Meahhh
The insta love is no my cup of tea!
Its to short, theres no developing of H and h!

He is all alpha but does everything she says!
Emma
Jun 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017-wishlist
Love at first sight, insta-lust and the idea that soul-mates really exist all play a role in Tied.

When James first sets eyes on Lindsay at a party his whole world is flipped upside down. He know she is meant for him, in a forever way he hasn't encountered or even wanted before. Now he just has to convince Lindsay. What better way than to whisk her off to Vegas with his friends, get her drunk and then marry her ;)

I adored Lindsay who was surprisingly down-to-earth for a model, Having entered
Nancy Metsch
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!!
Let me tell you all this was just.......WOW!!! As I have said I am a HUGE fan of Kim's. But this was just mind blowing. The sex scenes alone will rock your world.
I loved how not only was this book tied into the Hitched series, but also tied into another one Kims other books.....Another hit
Kim
Apr 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
James Ashton and Lindsay Mills have been seen in Toxic, Blow, and Crush by Kim Karr. James also fits into this Hitched Kindle World by being Noah Tate's cousin.

This is the story of how James and Lindsay met and the beginning of their unconventional relationship.

James is a handsome, wealthy, connected, Upper East Sider. His family is all about appearances and influence. At a party, he meets Lindsay Mills, a beautiful model from humble roots. She is kind, honest, and genuine. She usually plays it
Alex ♈
No depth.
Extremely unlikable arrogant coward aka male protagonist.
She was ok, had even a thin backbone; but her level of estrogen overflowed her brain cells.

They say Alpha, I say wimp.

Epilogue - she was s*cking him off while he was drinking martini. Come again!? 😨
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

Very adorable & sexy little insta-romance!
Loved it!
* A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review *

~ 5 Forever Tied Stars ~

What a great novella by Kim Karr this was. She has definitely become one of my go to authors.

Tied is a novella that is in Kendall Ryans Imperfect Love World. I thought this was a great addition to this collection.

What happens when you go to Vegas and what happens in Vegas doesnt stay in Vegas?? Well this book will tell you what happens ;)

Tied is a standalone novella told in Dual POV. Its an
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4 Quickie Crowns

Tied by Kim Karr is filled with insta-lust and heat from the very beginning, but she also provides the reader with a story that showcases the challenges of these types of relationships.

The chemistry between these two is instantaneous, and they do not hold back for the desire of physical fulfillment. Lindsay and James move from the physical to the emotional, and the actual aspects of their characters are revealed.

The plot, as with the characters,
Liz
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Tied by Kim Karr. It had humor, romance and sexy, steamy scenes. James and Lindsay were not looking for each other when they met, but crazy night later, they find themselves married. Though both know its crazy, the connection they feel for one another cannot be ignored.

And so begins their story. With a mother who wants her gone, crazy ex girlfriends and her history she wants to avoid at cost, can they make it?

It was so much fun reading their story. They had so much chemistry and never
Jun 01, 2017 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author and Inkslinger PR***

3.5 Stars

I enjoyed this book, overall. I loved the first meeting with James and Lindsay, and the attraction that you feel immediately. It works, and you understand why they felt compelled to act as they did. The quick marriage, you can understand that they were swept away with the emotion. And, most important, you believe that they are headed to a happily ever after, to believe that they can make it work.

As it is a shorter book, there is not a
Tania's Book Blog
Jun 06, 2017 rated it liked it

Super quick insta lust insta love. They met, married and fell in love extremely quickly. James and Lindsay was giving the relationship a try but his mother and other women were trying to make it difficult.

Long story short James defended his woman and refused for anyone to interfere in his life and Lindsay also didn't let anyone walk over her.

I voluntarily accepted an advanced reader copy of this book.
Yamina -Women Who Stare at Books
Sexy novella!!
It was an instant attraction never intended to be more than a quick lay.
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas? Not for James and Lindsay. They left Vegas married!!
Tied was a fantastic sexy read.

*ARc kindly provided for an honest review.
Amy
May 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
I felt all tied up. In that moment, everything became just the two of us, and I knew she had to be mine.

The man was lethal. With every touch, he seduced me, and I doubted he even knew.

Told from dual points of view, Tied follows the story of James and Lindsay. From the moment these two meet, sparks fly and an unstoppable connection is formed. It might be a case of insta-love, but it worked so well for James and Lindsay. Their story might be told in a novella, but I promise you, it does not
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
Jun 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
3-3.25 stars. This was only okay for me. This is James and Lindsay's story. James is a rich, society playboy. Lindsay is a Victoria Secret model with a poor family upbringing. They meet at a club in NYC. James wants Lindsay at first sight. They both are drawn to each other. So after a bit of sexy dancing, when James' rich friends decide to leave to hop a private jet to Vegas to continue the party, James convinces Lindsay to come along. Fast forward to the next morning when they wake up in bed ...more
juviasft
90% of the times I read 'woke up married in vegas' my brain automatically shoves the book under the 'to read' shelf. I can't help it, I know how the plot is going to develop most of the time, nothing really surprises me and the characters fall under certain categories, especially the second ones; yet I find myself reading this type of book again and again.

In this case when I started reading it I was so sure this was a one star book. The H was a cocky asshole and the h said only two words until
Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tied by Kim Karr
Accidental marriage, 5 stars

Have you ever just seen someone and known that they were the one or that they would play a big part in your life? I have and Tied reminded me of that. You see James saw a woman across the bar/club from him, cliché I know, but he knew that he wanted her. He didnt know for how long he just knew he had to have her.
Lindsay is a model with a good head on her shoulders. She came from nothing and has worked her way to something. Is it the job she wants? Eh,
Jordan
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
A short and sexy but sweet novella that is filled with insta lust followed shortly by love, from a drunken night in Vegas that found James and Lindsay married when they woke the next day.

I enjoyed that although James was a well know player in his social circle he makes no attempts to hide or deny it but shows how much he wants to make things work with Lindsay despite other people wanting the complete opposite.
like all novellas I read I didn't want this to end, it was definitely one that could
Bookworm Between the Sheets
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
I LOVE Tonic by Kim Karr and am so excited to finally read more of James & Lindsay's hot love story in Tied!!! Ever thought a crazy druken elopement in Vegas will ever work? Or ever thought you had this crazy cosmic meeting of your soul mate? Well James spots Lindsay across a nightclub and has to meet her ASAP. Then his friend offers the private plane for everyone to fly to Vegas for the night. Lindsay crazily agrees to join James in the Vegas debauchery. Its crazy, fast, instalove, but the ...more
Konny
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tied by Kim Karr is a novella and part of the Anthology Imperfect Love.
Meet James Ashton, he was a character in Toxic and secondary character in Blow and Crush.

James is an New Yorker Upper East Sider, hes super rich , single, a player.
Then he meets Lindsay Mills, a supermodel. Hes smitten and returning from Las Vegas they are husband and wife. You should think now they can have their HEA. But no. Now the fun begins.
James has to proof to his wife that he is worthy to be a husband. And the world
Isha Coleman
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
James knows how to be a playboy, but can he handle being a husband? Tied was my introduction to author Kim Karr and what an introduction it was. Lindsay and James ran the gamut of sweet, salty and fire. From the first word, the stage was set for a charmingly sexy love story that was picture perfect.
Shelby (Book Lovers Have More Fun)
I've never read a Kim Karr book before, but Tied was missing that SPECIAL something. The book did keep getting better and I REALLY liked Lindsey. She wasn't your typical model. I would like to read more from her in the future.
❤Sana❤
Jul 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
4 naughty stars!

Insta-lust, Insta-love and Insta-marriage all mixed in a book written by the naughty magical hands of the queen of erotic mind blowing stories aka Kim Karr. This novella was a real fun to read.
Christin
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy smokes, this book is totally hot! James Ashton is intense!
Lynsey Goddard ❤
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tied is part of the IMPERFECT LOVE Kindle World . In partnership with Kendall Ryan & these amazing bestselling authors: Kelly Elliott, Adriana Locke, Mandi Beck, T. Gephart, Kim Karr, Cora Kenborn, Magan Vernon & Natasha Madison. Sexy, laugh-out-loud funny, and sweet at times, this series is all about exploring romance tropes like friends to lovers, fake fiancé, arranged marriage, surprise pregnancy, budding office romances, and more, that all share one fabulous thing in commonthey end ...more
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)

Tied by Kim Karr is an unconventional story about finding what you needed when you least expected it. When you are single, rich and successful with all the right connections, there is no reason to ever be tied down to one single person. At least that is what James Ashton always believed in. That is until he sees Lindsay Mills for the first time and she rocks his world.

James never saw himself getting married. Why, when he could continue having his life be perfect as is. He never lacked
Booked  Every Night
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved how this author connected characters from some of her other stories into this story as well. I loved how she merged the two worlds and how they really came together. If you havent read the other books that James is in, you dont have to but in my opinion they are great books so I would!

James is Noah Tates cousin and was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. His life revolves around money, women and partying. He loves his life. He wasnt looking for anything more but then he saw Lindsay in
Courtney
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Tied is another novella and great addition in the Imperfect Love Kindle World.

Tied focuses on two characters that are from Kim Karr's other book, Toxic, but you don't need to read that book in order to know anything. I really enjoyed getting the back story on James and Lindsay because we only know of them through James's best, Phoebe, in Toxic.

Kim did a wonderful job with how these two not only play into her other books, but also with this Imperfect Love World. James and Lindsay are another
Rebecca
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
James Ashton is an Upper East sider who despises the institution of marriage and doesnt see himself as husband material; in fact, due to his parents nightmare of a marriage, he has no desire to enter into a connection with only one woman because being tied down doesnt fit the lifestyle he sees for himself.

Lindsay Mills may be a model, but she doesnt come from the same pedigree as James and while her different social status doesnt matter to him, she cant help but think that the fact they came
« previous 1 3 next »

• Famed (Imperfect Love; Friendship, Texas #3.5)
  • The Soul Mate (Roommates, #4)
  • Best Man
  • Baiting the Maid of Honor (Wedding Dare, #2)
  • Thirty Day Boyfriend
  • Something So Perfect (Something So, #2)
  • Sweet Torment
  • Dirty Little Tease (Forbidden Desires, #0.5)
  • Dirty Little Promise (Forbidden Desires #2)
  • Close to Me
  • Most Likely to Score (Ballers and Babes,#2)
  • The V Card
  • Something About a Hot Guy
  • Mogul (Manhattan, #2)
  • Most Valuable Playboy (Ballers and Babes, #1)
  • Hollywood Scandal
  • Bitch Slap
  • Swink (Landry Family, #5)
Reader * Chocolate Lover * Writer * Coffee Lover * Romantic * Beach Lover * Yoga Beginner

Kim Karr is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of eighteen novels. Best known for writing sexy contemporary love stories, she enjoys bringing flawed characters to life.

Her romances are raw, real, and explosive.
Her characters will make you laugh, make you cry, make you feel.
And her

Imperfect Love Kindle World (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Lady Bug (Imperfect Love Kindle Worlds Short Story)
  • Operation: Girl Next Door
  • Xtra Curvy (Imperfect Love Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • Not Her (Imperfect Love Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • Signed, Sealed, Delivered
  • Hostile Fakeover
  • Battle of the Sexes
  • Twisted
  • The Run In (Imperfect Love)
  • One-Night Stand-In (Imperfect Love)