Start by marking “Tycoon” as Want to Read:
Tycoon

Tycoon

3.77  ·  Rating Details ·  2,201 Ratings  ·  478 Reviews
He wasn’t always this rich. This hot. This difficult.
Aaric Christos was a guy who protected me. Wanted me. Maybe even loved me.
That man is gone.
In his place is the most powerful real estate tycoon in the city.
He’s a cold, ruthless, aggressive businessman.
The only one who can save me and my startup from ruin.
It takes every ounce of courage to put my pride aside and ask for
252 pages
Published June 20th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Tycoon, please sign up.

Alyssa It's Chad Hurstt! I asked the author on Twitter (here response is here: https://twitter.com/authorkatyevans/s...). =)

Karen Mc ~ Bookalicious Babes Blog

People who are meant to be together find their way back. They may take a few detours, but they’re never lost.

There is no love story as special to me as a second-chance romance...my absolute favorite!!! Soul mates who have always loved each other are granted a do-over. There is no greater love like second-chance love, this special love that finds its way back to two often broken souls.

Second-chance romances speak to the soul like no other love stories, and oh did Tycoon by Katy Evans speak to mi
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO |

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! Tycoon (stand-alone). An impossible & inevitable romance with a past as Bryn seeks funding with tycoon Aaric Christos!

“He was a little bit too bad, and I was a little bit too good. He was a demon in the making and I was still Daddy’s little angel…”

Tycoon (stand-alone) opens up to aspiring entrepreneur and heiress Bryn Kelly getting a presentation with business mogul and investor Aaric Christos to seek funding for her start-up. The meetin
Anna's Ramblings ツ
2 stars

This was just an okay read for me.

Okay as in meh.

God, I feel like such a witch again.

I LOVE Katy Evans and I was so excited about this book. But I have to be brutally honest, I'm sorry. I can’t help it.

I wasn't overly impressed with the storyline.

You see, that ‘same old, same old’ plot? Sometimes it works for me and sometimes it doesn’t.

In this case it didn’t.

Her parents were killed in an accident. She lives with a female roommate with a heart of gold. She’s desperately looking for a
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Apr 27, 2017 Cristina | CristiinaReads rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
➳Sparks can be found in every other romance novel out there, but Katy Evans knows how to provide an explosion of fireworks with the chemistry that Aaric and Bryn have in this incredibly written love story that will have you hooked to every single page…

➳Knowing him from past encounters and past history, Bryn finds a way to conceal a professional working environment with Aaric Christos and make him invest in her dreams even after everything they went through in their past. That put aside, they
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
it's LIVE!!!!

➦Well, starting this book right before bed certainly wasn't the greatest of ideas. While I knew my body needed rest, my mind kept having a little temper tantrum demanding I finish this thing.

➦So, when my dog woke me up at 3 AM to be let out....... I decided that I might as well finish this book since I was already awake. By the way, I'm one of those people who has no problem falling back asleep if woken up. So yeah. The result next morning:

➦And after hearing "Let's go to the amuseme
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

descriptionThe cover of this one is smokin' hot! Good representation of the hero. Great compostion and title work.description

descriptionI must be in an excellent mood because I enjoyed this one despite it being a bit of a hot mess (IMO.) We are also left with a HUGE unresolved issue. A heroine that is willing to be a(view spoiler) As well as it being rife with OW drama and it contains one of the biggest clichés in Romancelandia.

Honestly, I d
Jennifer Kyle
Jun 20, 2017 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it
4-4.5 STARS

“Aaric Christos. My what if.”

description

This is only the second book I have read by this author. I had read Real back in the day and I have to admit Katy Evan’s writing has greatly improved since that book. She completely nailed the flammable chemistry while her witty dialogue is spot on! She even had a ton of swoon worthy quotes said by the hero that had me all gaga over him.

“Can you see how gorgeous you are to me in the way I look at you, huh? I can’t get enough of his looks actually, but I
 ⚛ KAT ⚛ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

REVIEW ALSO ON MY BLOG
TYCOON - KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

TYCOON: is a standalone ‘Romance’ novel by Katy Evans. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’ This could even come under the ‘Second Chance’ genre. Also spoken in 'Dual Perspectives' and flits from past to present swiftly.

Bryn is fast approaching her thirty-first birthday upon her deceased parents department stores going bankrupt she’s been trying without much success to get one hundred thousand dollars funding for her start up ventu
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

”I wanted you before. That doesn’t hold a candle to the way I want you now.” He takes my shoulders, looking at me. ”I’ll try to be patient. I didn’t have time before, but I do now,” he continues. ”But you’re something I’ve wanted for a very long time, Bryn, and I’m only human.”

photo 19144090_1548353298532770_5284617208641513703_o_zpsyfwp5gg0.jpg

Katy Evans is one of those authors that evoke feelings of anxiety whenever I hear she has a new book coming out. I mean this as a very HUGEcompliment! The waiti
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“It’s never been a game with you.”

One of the things that I can always count on in Katy Evans stories are her strong and dominant alphas. It doesn’t matter what the situation is or the time frame, once you pick up any of her books, you know for sure you’re going to be getting one hell of a sexy alpha male that would do anything for you. This story was no exception and even though this wasn’t my favorite, you still can’t take away the fact that this author writes some pretty kickass heroes.

B
Alex
Jun 20, 2017 Alex rated it it was ok
Shelves: weak-heroine
MELISSA
Jun 10, 2017 MELISSA rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!

-"There's always been a you and I. Except only you and I know it. Only you and I know all the touches that never happened. All the kisses we never took. All the damned dances I didn't dance with you."

photo 9D53C0CF-175E-4C9A-813B-644CA58B85FA_zpslai1oerd.jpg

Bryn Kelly is a gorgeous single thirty year old woman who moved to New York about six weeks ago to follow her dream. She has a business plan, but can't get her project off the ground without help. She's looking for money for her startup & her friend scores her a meeting with the most po
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5+ 'My little bit' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest review.
d

YES, YES, YES!!!!!! Let's just take a moment to fall at Katy Evans' feet because she wrote another outstanding love story! Fantastic plot, great characters and the perfect couple! I literally devoured this in one sitting because it's just THAT good. This woman blows my mind Every.Single.Time. You just cannot stop yourself from falling in love with the story and the characters.

Tycoon is Ka
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 stars ❤

I enjoyed Tycoon a lot.It has everything I like in a story.Smart dialogues,steamy romance ,intense characters and super hot scenes.

description

If you like angst then you are going to love this story because it has plenty of it!Christos is the main reason why I loved this story, he was perfect.I loved his flashbacks, watching how he saw her omg I melt for him.

There are parts that I find this story a little bit emotional,generally it was a great story, as always Katy did an amazing job!I'm looking fo
★ Belle The Bibliophile ★
Update with spoilers

Okay so sometimes I forget that people actually read my reviews but (view spoiler)

By that time I was just so annoyed. So I DNF'ed. Just an unpopular opinion guys.

-----------
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Bryn is 30 years old. And ever since her parents died and their department stores went bankrupt, Bryn has tried to get funding for her startup.
Enter Aaric Christos.

description

Mega rich and famous NY business guy.
And the guy she kind of liked in school, but wasn't brave enough to go out with.
And now he's the one person left to help her get her company up and running.
Christos remembers this beautiful girl. He loved her as a young man, but she turned him down. And now she wants something.
And all that now that
Jacqueline's Reads
Jun 12, 2017 Jacqueline's Reads rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
3.5 Work For Me Stars

I love Katy Evans books because you will always get an alpha male, a witty Heroine and some saucy dialogue. First off, I LOVE the name Aaric Christos, it’s kind of like Eric, but with a double A. Isn’t it yummy? Aaric is delicious and he’s the star of the book.

I love Aaric because he comes from a less than great past.

I love Aaric because he’s so strong, witty, and successful and has a presence.

I love Aaric because of the way he treats Bryn, always keeping her on her toes! S
Tina
Jun 20, 2017 Tina rated it did not like it
I really don't understand the appeal of this book. I understand that people have different tastes, but this was just bad bad it gave me a headache. I don't know maybe I am too tired of this shit and stupid characters I just don't have patiance anymore.
Stacey is Sassy
DNF at 30%

That cover would lead anyone to high expectations...

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to stop with this one. Between the time jumping, snippets of the storyline leaving me riddled with questions and a heroine that is stupid, naive and immature, Tycoon is driving me crazy. I'm not sure if the heroine was hoping for a handout or a business arrangement, to be honest? She was unprofessional, unorganised and seemed to walk in with a very laid back approach to something that, to her, seemed l
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog

When you're a Katy Evans fan, you will definitely understand me when I say, I have been anticipating Tycoon the moment it was posted on social media sites. I was soooo giddy I could not contain my excitement that the moment it hit my reader, I have nothing else in mind except, FINALLY with all heart eyes and grabby hands. I devoured it and I hardly put it down. Lordy! Tropes like this is my weakness. Childhood friends with a past history...friends to lovers... Gahd! It just screamed "second c
Ramona
Jun 25, 2017 Ramona rated it liked it
I promise I will keep this short:) I love Katy Evans and almost all of her books were a hit for me.. I laugh, I cry and I have this huge crush on her heroes, because they are sooo amazing and powerful that I can't help falling for them.

After a series of 5 stars books, I've encountered Ladie's Man and didn't connect with it at all.. Well damn.. But now, I believe Tycoon is being added to the list:( I was very excited to read it, because duuuuh, its Katy we are talking about, but it seems like no
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Jun 20, 2017 Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads rated it it was amazing
Katy Evans once again brings her A Game in this sexy, new standalone romance that's loaded with angsty tension, steamy goodness, and delicious feels. I swear, I'm a huge fan of this author because she never fails at blowing me away. I've read and loved all of her books and Tycoon was no different. Aaric is another strong Evans Hero that's so easy to love, he stole my heart! And I have to say, I absolutely adore a good second chance romance. They're so sweet. I love that there's already a healthy ...more
Maria...
Jun 21, 2017 Maria... rated it it was ok
2,5 My bit Stars

First of all let's admire the hot man in the cover for a second! WoW....HAWT!!!

Second of all I like Katy Evans' book so I was all about the famous, asshole and hot Tycoon of Manhattan!

But this book wasn't what I expected... And I was hoping for so much more with that blurb and that HOT as HELL cover!

There were a lot of things that didn't work out for me in this book and I'm not going into details because too many spoilers in the process so "No, I can't do that to you guys!"

But
Bindi Boo
Jun 20, 2017 Bindi Boo rated it it was amazing

LOVED!
A story about the one that got away. 12 years later, Aaric is a big time tycoon in Manhattan. Bryn needs his investment on a business dream she has and one look at Aaric, she knows she is in trouble. Aaric was and still is her 'what-if' guy and I love how this author took a plot so simple and made it so darn sweet. So real, so emotional.. i loved Bryn and Aaric together. They went slow and did not play with each other's emotions. I understood their hesitance,there were lots at st
Give Me Books
Jun 12, 2017 Give Me Books rated it it was amazing
First of all THANK YOU Katy Evans for sharing your amazingness with us!! Secondly, where in the world is Christos because I am calling dibs on him!!!!

Christos's and Bryn's story was just breathtaking, beautiful and oh so deliciously sexy!!! I'm a sucker for second chance love and this story here truly was that!! The passion they had for each other had my kindle sizzling and had me needing to turn my a/c down a couple of degrees.

I loved getting bits and pieces of the past that tied them together
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 2c883184a5a6344a72403460eedb41_zpsgshsxise.gif

Katy Evans is synonymous in writing sexy romance and so it was pretty much given from the opening pages of her newest release Tycoon that readers like myself would be hooked. This book had charismatic characters that right away had me intrigued as we witness a relationship that transitioned from friends to lovers. This book had it all from witty dialogue, steam, sex, passion, and angst. With all those elements combined, Katy Evans delivers
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
DNF @41% But my guess is I would give this one 1 star only based on what I've read.

Nothing positive to say about this book except for the fact that the man on the cover made me do it.
Every once in a while I like a good old billionaire romance, clueless girl maybe, you know the real cliché of billionaires tropes! I would swoon over how despite his cold appearance and arrogant demeanor the hero has eyes only for *this girl*...
Well it seems like I had eyes only for that *damn* cover model and was a
Elle ✦ Pretty Little Books ✦
Release Date: June 20, 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Tycoon by Katy Evans is one hot read! It's also the type of book that COULD have turned me off due to the nature of the relationship yet, one I couldn't stop from liking even if I had wanted to. I give the author major kudos for this because she took a risk and it has paid off!

Fans of billionaire alpha males and those who enjoy hot and sexy, second chance romances need to pick up their copy of Tycoon. Katy Evans never ceases to amaze me
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
Jun 18, 2017 Katy Loves Romance ❤️ rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
3.5 Stars***

photo 8A526C55-1B58-422E-B26D-78C8D9B31A4B_zpsy9j2stox.jpg

I loveeee Katy, there are two things you can count on when you read her books. 1: Her Alpha Heroes are in a league of their own and 2: you get quirky feisty heroines. And her writing has always been addictive. This book is that, you shouldn't like it in all honestly it was one hot mess I wasn't quite sure what was happening, that said I kept reading the pages. Just cause Katy's writing keeps you turning...

So what's it about?
Christos and Bryn both know each other from childhood and
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4 Little Bit Crowns

I love Katy Evans's romances. The heroes are always utterly delectable, the heroines are often driven and independent, and yet both are flawed people. Their stories are rife with angst and steam, and she always gives the HEA readers desire. Tycoon delivers in every single one of these areas and is another fantastic romance from Ms. Evans.

Aaric Christos has the silent business man essence down. He walks into the room and owns it, intimidating mo
Fifty Shades Supp...: June BOTM ~ Tycoon by Katy Evans 7 47 Jun 27, 2017 09:16AM

Katy Evans is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. Her debut REAL shot to the top of the bestselling lists in 2013 and since then 10 of her titles have been New York Times bestsellers. Her books have been translated into nearly a dozen languages across the world.

***Katy doesn't respond to messages on this site, but you can email her at katyevansauthor@gmail.com
More about Katy Evans...

“If you want a full man, you need to be the full version of yourself. Never expect anyone to complete you. Don’t be two halves to make a whole, be two wholes and make something more.” 1 likes
“Never expect anyone to complete you. Don't be two halves to make a whole, be two wholes and make something more.” 0 likes