Start by marking “Out Of Her League (Love & Other Disasters #2)” as Want to Read:
Out Of Her League (Love & Other Disasters #2)

Out Of Her League (Love & Other Disasters #2)

3.97  ·  Rating details ·  163 Ratings  ·  32 Reviews
Look, I get it, I’m not asking for miracles. I might be a closeted hopeless romantic, but I’m also a realist. I don’t need fireworks. I’m not asking for magic. Of course, my date won’t be Prince Charming. All I’m asking for is a pleasant night out on the worst single day of the year. That’s not exactly shooting for the stars, now is it?

Apparently, it is.

Because not only
Kindle Edition
Published April 14th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Out Of Her League, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Out Of Her League

May 01, 2017 rated it liked it
An adorable story, perfect picker-upper.
Ivy Deluca
Apr 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: _arc-reads

-I’ve developed an author-crush. Ms. Dawson’s writing hits my sweet spot almost every time and I really look forward to her releases. *blinks* That really didn’t sound as dirty in my head. Ahem. Anyhoo, I can depend on her to give me fleshed out characters that may have familiar journeys, but unique enough to make them feel fresh and fun.

-The sitch, more or less. Tessa (the BFF of the previous book’s heroine Ashley) has had a huge crush on the insanely good-looking trauma surgeon (come on hero
Apr 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I. Hate. Novellas.

With all my heart. So don't ask me why I picked this one. I've no idea.
I've read maybe ~50 novellas over the years and I liked one. Just one. [If you haven't read 'Hearts in darkness' by Laura Kaye, check it out. It's a great story]

99 times out of 100 a novella is too short. There's no character developing, no real plot, no getting to know the people you're reading about. I understand that it's hard to tell a good story with so little words but I don't understand why authors
Suraya (thesuraya)
Apr 24, 2017 rated it liked it
it was ok but the dialogues got me cringing
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jennifer Dawson novels are synonymous with hot, sexy alpha males and the sassy and strong women who bring them to their knees. Her novels have scorching sex scenes and banter that's out of this world. I absolutely loved Xavier and Tessa together. Their chemistry was fiery and their connection was fantastic. I couldn't get enough of them!
While this novella is the second book in the Love & Other Disasters series it can completely stand alone from the first book. In this novel, Dawson brings T
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: short-and-sweet
I adored this book! After reading some darker books, this was the perfect escape to something sweet and light. Jennifer Dawson is my go to author when I just need a nice light read. She knows how to captivate me and have me burning through the pages soaking up every morsel of goodness that comes from her books. This book had me from page one and to see the characters fall in love was absolutely priceless.

This is definitely one of the sweetest books I have read this year.

Reading this makes me realize that I miss reading Jennifer Dawson's books. I'm so going on a reread marathon after this.

Anyway, Xavier is hot and all but Tessa stole the show for me in this. I just want to write her a love letter because I love her so much.

First of all, I love the fairytale theme that's going on in this. Tessa is a self-proclaimed hopeless romantic, a girl after my own heart. I love how Tessa and Xavier got together; the way Xavier swooped in to save Tessa from her ni
Eri (Airy Reads)
Jennifer Dawson's books are always cute to read, and while her novellas are always short, they are quite enjoyable. This one was rather adorable, especially because the heroine is a hopeless romantic. I related so much to her and the romance was very sweet as well. I do prefer her novels, but this was a great pick me up.

Thanks to the author for the review copy.
☕ Kimberly
I always enjoy Jen's books.
Isha Coleman
Apr 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Ms. Dawson proves that a little naughty can be oh so nice. Tessa and Xavier, where a beautiful surprise. Tessa is the tender hearted good girl searching for her happily ever after. Xavier is the alpha playboy with a hidden sensitive side. Out of Her League knows how to turn it up with the sensuality, but can as easily deliver the heart to balance out the heat.
bookaholic ge
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tessa is the good girl who somehow finds a way to be everyone's best friend. Xavier Knight is the guy that every guy wants to be and every girl wants to date.

Tessa and Xavier find themselves in a situation they never would have imagined they would have been in but once they are there they realize it is very hard to go back to the way things used to be....The real question on everyone's mind should be if they could go back would they? Read and find out!

I voluntarily read an advanced review copy o
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute. I really liked Tessa’s growth and how she became more self-confident.
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
i loved it one of the best books i've ever red !
Apr 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really, really loved this book. Both characters are so well written and developed that I just fell in love with them and I didn't want to let them go at the end.

It was so much fun experiencing Xavier fall for Tessa - and vice versa! I loved seeing Tessa work through her issues and see her worth and also seeing Xavier grow and realize what he really wants.

This book is fun and flirty but also with a good amount of depth. I love Jennifer Dawson and this book falls squarely in that camp.
May 07, 2017
Tamanna Binte
May 03, 2017
Jan 21, 2018
Apr 18, 2017
Oct 31, 2017
May 05, 2017
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Out of Her League,is a great novella,about coming in to yourself and making
the effort to live life,but also stay true to yourself.
and by living life also take a shot on real love.
a leap of faith.
A beautiful message,A lovely story.
but it is a Jennifer Dawson novel,so it is also a story with fun,friends,sexy times.

A sweet girl,realy sweet.(thank god,I am a bit tired of snappy,bitchy types).
who likes adventures,and becomes a bit more stronger.she is sweet,caring and fun.
the perfect girl for Xavier
May 22, 2017
Karen Voitik
Apr 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
>Book review - Out of Her League

>I am an independent reviewer. This book is the second in the Love and Other Disasters series and ends with an HEA. Tessa is a curvy second grade teacher with a longstanding, secret crush on her best friend's boyfriend's friend, Xavier. Tessa decides to go on a blind date on Valentine's Day and runs into Xavier waiting for his date. I love the description of the restaurant and how close together the tables are. I have been to places like that and could total
Apr 30, 2017
rated it did not like it
May 02, 2017
Apr 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this novella. I'm not typically a novella gal because I usually like more character and plot development than a short story allows, but nothing is ever lacking with a Jennifer Dawson story. I couldn't get enough of Tessa and Xavier's love story. I love the trope of the player being toppled by the woman he never saw coming. Watching Xavier become addicted to nice, sweet Tessa was delicious. And watching Tessa gain confidence and find her self-worth was inspiring. My only complaint is I wi ...more
Dec 17, 2017
rated it did not like it
Apr 24, 2017
May 04, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Jennifer Dawson is the author of the popular Something New series, spicy, small town romance released with Kensington, and pens the dark and edgy contemporary romance series Undone.

Jennifer Dawson grew up in the suburbs of Chicago and graduated from DePaul University with a degree in psychology. She met her husband at the public library while they were studying. To this day she still maintains sh
More about Jennifer Dawson...

Love & Other Disasters (3 books)
  • Walk of Shame (Love & Other Disasters, #1)
  • Twist of Fate (Love & Other Disasters, #3)

Romance Deals

• Everything We Keep (Everything #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick #2)
    $4.99 $2
  • Before I Knew (The Cabots, #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • Spiraled (Callahan & McLane #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Bailey (Ace Security #3)
  • The Girl in Times Square: A Novel
    $10.99 $1.99
  • A Daring Arrangement (The Four Hundred, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Return to Homecoming Ranch (Pine River Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up Book 1)
    $3.99 $2
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Accidentally Hers (Sterling Canyon, #1)
  • The Third Wish: A Novella
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Walking on Her Grave (Rogue River, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Repressed (Deadly Secrets, #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • Beautiful Broken Promises (Broken #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Chosen (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #15)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • From Sand and Ash
  • Dreamology
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
    $3.99 $2
  • Out of Control (Troubleshooters, #4)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
  • The Devil's Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Chilled (Bone Secrets, #2)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Bearly in Control (Shifters Undercover, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
  • Sheltering Rain
    $9.49 $1.99
  • Sing: A Novel of Colorado (The Homeward Trilogy #2)
    $14.99 $1.99
  • She Can Scream (She Can Series, Book 3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Fashionable Indulgence (Society of Gentlemen, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fraternize (Players Game, #1)
    $4.99 $2
  • Buried (Bone Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1)
    $4.99 $2
  • Beautiful Broken Mess (Broken #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • One More Night (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)