Start by marking “約束のネバーランド 3 [Yakusoku no Neverland 3]” as Want to Read:
約束のネバーランド 3 [Yakusoku no Neverland 3]

約束のネバーランド 3 [Yakusoku no Neverland 3]

(約束のネバーランド #3)

ドンとギルダの心に生じたエマ達への疑念。刻一刻と着実に迫りくるクローネ。ついに動き出すママ・イザベラ。脱獄を前にエマ達を取り巻く状況は一変し!? 永遠の子供達よ、絶望に立ち向かえ! 衝撃の脱獄ファンタジー!!
Published April 4th 2017 by 集英社 / Shūeisha

Be the first to ask a question about 約束のネバーランド 3 [Yakusoku no Neverland 3]

Start your review of 約束のネバーランド 3 [Yakusoku no Neverland 3]
Maria
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
K R O N E.
OKAY, first of all, her fiendish rape faces were, for me personally, the highlight of this volume. Some of the panels looked like something you can find in an Itou Juinji horror manga. Second, despite having been kinda incompetent for a villain from her introduction, she actually managed to redeem herself in her final moments. She made a difference! I’m so proud.
This series doesn’t cease to amaze me. Great job on all the aspects.
Victoria ♡
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-manga
THESE GO BY TOO FAST AHHH
Shannon
Woooow shit is hitting the fan now. It's too bad I found this series so early because I want to keep reading ...

This kind of reminds me of a tamer Attack on Titan or a Deadman Wonderland for nice kids. Very interesting concepts here and a series to keep an eye on.
Ray
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING

What the bloody hell? I can't even... oh god!

I'm so baffled I can't even wrap up my mind around this.

So many twists and turns, it's like someone plunged a dagger in my heart and keeps on twisting it.

And that cliffhanger! HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!
Just when I thought that mom couldn't get any creepier!

You know what? Screw sleeping, I'm reading the next ones tonight.
Iryna *Book and Sword*
GASP!!

What is with that ending?? So many revelations in this one. So much creepy! And I have a feeling that series are only going to get better from now on. If that's even possible.

My WEBSITE
My INSTAGRAM
My WORDPRESS BLOG
Dani ❤️ Perspective of a Writer
description
Check out more reviews @ Perspective of a Writer...

A Peter Pan retelling like you've NEVER seen before!! Emma, Norman and Ray are the brightest kids at the Grace Field House orphanage. And under the care of the woman they refer to as “Mom,” all the kids have enjoyed a comfortable life. Good food, clean clothes and the perfect environment to learn—what more could an orphan ask for? One day, though, Emma and Norman uncover the dark truth of the outside world they are forbidden from seeing.

The Pre
James DeSantis
This is basically an extention of volume 2, and moves the plot forward, but not in a major way till the very end.

Emma and co are getting close to their plan. This is mostly setting up every single piece to escape from the farm. But just when you think one of the Sisters has gotten a leg up on the kids we find out the truth. Will Emma and her friends be able to finish their plans or is it too late and the monsters will get them all.

While not as gripping or mindblowing as the previous two volume
eme
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’m so incredibly shooketh. I wasn’t expecting any of that, at all. This series keeps on surprising me more and more, I can’t wait to read more of it.
Graham Wilhauk
Similar to other transcendant volumes of graphic novels, such as "The Sandman" Volume 2 and "Saga" Volume 7, this changed the series for good.

With this volume, I've decided what this series reminds me of. It strangely reminds me of DEATH NOTE of all things. If you love the mind-game aspect of that series, you will ADORE this. I am LOVING this. Plain and simple.

I am giving this one a 5 out of 5 stars.
Cristina | Books, less beer & a baby Gaspar
The rhythm of the story is accelerating like crazy! I desperately want to read all of it!!
Filipa
May 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The promise of danger, and the feeling that anything and everything can happen, all the bad and twisted things, just kept me hooked 'till the very last page.
Ohh dear, this is dark and gory and I need the next volume.
Nərmin
Wow the ending always gets me!
Aleksandra
Mar 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
The Promised Neverland is consistently good! The story keeps you on the edge of your sit, the story is smart and well-written. Some of the concepts and plot points could’ve been seen as too out of there and unrealistic, but the story is grounded and it’s easy to believe in the world-building and characters motivations.
The art is stunning as always.
My one concern remains from the previous volume is the portrayal of Sister Crone. I’ve mentioned it before so I just want to add that nothing has cha
Chelsey
Seriously, this series is SO GOOD.
Anaïs
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The thing I love the most about The Promised Neverland is that you never know what to expect next. Everything that happens with these characters
has been so perfectly calculated and so well thought out. The constant intrigue, mind blowing plottwists, wow, so incredibly clever. I absolutely adore this series.
Iria
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, english
/dead/
SwedishGeekGirl
May 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
Omg the turns and twists this series has! NEED the next one right now XD...
The promised neverland volume 3 by Kaiu Shirai get a 10/10 stars.
lexi ✨
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i’ve been in a huge reading slump lately, but i can always count on some manga to help me out. promised neverland is one onf my favourite manga/anime series ever & this volume had so many twists & turns & revelations i loved it so much. the art style, characters & overall story was absolutely amazing & i can’t get enough ...more
Fny
Jul 08, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well crap. I don’t have more volumes to read now 😰...and it ended so bad...I mean I need to know how it go from there...
Ellen
Oct 21, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
An excellent volume. However, I do worry that the story will get into a holding pattern, but I can't wait to read the next one.
Nelson
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I better catch up with this :O really good.
amanda (*´-`)
ahhhh these go by so fast!!! I absolutely love the story so far...also, “mom” is a very creepy & interesting villain...🤔 ...more
Doc
Jul 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another fine installment in the Promised Neverland series. Time is counting down and mistakes will be made, secrets will be uncovered, and death will be imminent as Emma, Ray, and Norman make plans to escape before they are given to an unknown monstrosity beyond the walls of their happy little lie of a community. Joining them Don and Gilda will take their own steps into a frightening truth shared by the trio alone until now and a new ally will appear just to meet their own unavoidable fate befor ...more
Jenny
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Holy fuck, holy flying fucker fuck, I forgot how FUCKING TERRIFYING Isabella is. Holy shit, holy fuck, the amount of fucked-up shit she does in this volume is horrifying. And my poor baby Ray! I want to wrap him up in a blanket and protect him from all the terrible things in the world (you know, like getting him out of that FUCKING FARM).

The artwork was particularly strong in this volume and may I just say that the chapter illustrations in this series are fucking terrifying yet awesome? Seriousl
Brandi (Brandi Janee's Bookshelf)
I devoured this volume! I didn't know what to expect when I first went in this series but I was completely shocked by the time I finished the first volume and the two after that as well. This series gets really dark pretty quickly once our main characters realize what's going on. While this volume gave a tiny glimpse into opinions of people on the outside, there are still so many questions and I need to know everything. I can't wait to read the next volume!
Ashley Rose
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

The best one yet for sure. The plot is really moving forward now and I couldn’t stop reading this volume. I feel the next is going to be an emotional roller coaster.
At first I though Isabelle might not be as bad as I thought, but now I’m not too sure...
Elias Alexander
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg. I need the next volume now. I can barely breathe. So many feelings
Jessica
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, 2019, owned, manga
Loved everything about this volume! On the edge of my seat waiting for the next volume to arrive.
Joana Oliveira
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Just... What the F........??????!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• 鬼滅の刃 2 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 2]
  • 進撃の巨人 21 [Shingeki no Kyojin 21] (Attack on Titan, #21)
  • 鬼滅の刃 3 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 3] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #3)
  • 鬼滅の刃 4 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 4] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #4)
  • 鬼滅の刃 5 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 5] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #5)
  • 鬼滅の刃 6 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 6] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #6)
  • 鬼滅の刃 11 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 11] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #11)
  • 鬼滅の刃 7 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 7] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #7)
  • とんがり帽子のアトリエ 1 [Tongari bōshi no atelier 1]
  • Witch Hat Atelier, Vol. 2
  • 鬼滅の刃 9 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 9] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #9)
  • 鬼滅の刃 8 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 8] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #8)
  • とんがり帽子のアトリエ 3 [Tongari bōshi no Atelier 3]
  • 鬼滅の刃 10 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 10] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #10)
  • 鬼滅の刃 12 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 12] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #12)
  • SPY×FAMILY 2 (Spy x Family, #2)
  • 鬼滅の刃 16 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 16] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #16)
  • 鬼滅の刃 15 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 15] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #15)
Pseudonym of the Manga writer creator of Promised Neverland.

約束のネバーランド (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • 約束のネバーランド 1 [Yakusoku no Neverland 1]