Start by marking “Bear With Me (Blood Realm, #4)” as Want to Read:
Bear With Me (Blood Realm, #4)

Bear With Me

(The Blood Realm #4)

Can be read as a stand-alone.

Betrayal. Redemption.True love.

A PRINCE TRAPPED IN THE BODY OF A BEAR

Torben is a bear shifter struggling to pass a test laid on him by his power-hungry stepmother. Bound into his beast form during the day, able to be human only at night when the darkness hides him, he must find a wife. She can know him only as a bear and a bodiless voice in the
Published April 2nd 2017 by Skeleton Key Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Bear With Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bear With Me

Douglas Meeks
Apr 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have read all of these books and the previous series that this one was spun off of and love them all. This story of Leta and Torben is one of the better ones and we get to see a few of the previous hero/heroine combinations in cameo appearances except for Julian and Dominique from Blue Voodoo (The Blood Realm Series Book 2) play a major part in the latter part of this story.

The basic plot is that through some magical maneuvering the evil stepmother (don't you love how so many tales have evil s
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing

This is the first book I've read by Ms. Blackstream and I'm totally in love with this series, I will have to go back and read the first 3 books in the series. I loved the dynamic between Leta and Torben. Leta suffers a tragedy and is temporarily/permanently blind because of this. She feels like she is a burden to her father and aunt so she agrees to and arranged marriage to Torben.

Torben comes from a dysfunctional family he has a brother and an evil stepmother and stepsister. Even th
BigComfyChairBookReviews
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another great book for one of my favorite authors! My biggest concern is that they had so little time to develop the relationship. They only knew each other like 2 days. This is a common occurrence in Blackstream’s writing. They've spent less than 24 hours together before Leta decides to fight for their marriage.? I don't mind quick romance or love at first sight, but 2 days just isn't enough time for that strong of a relationship to develop. Torben was a strong, sexy, and utterly masculine hero ...more
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
4.5 Stars

This is the first book I have read by this author and I am so happy that I did. Even though this is the 4th book in the series, it can be read as a stand-alone, but I will definitely go back and read the first 3 in the series since it does seem to build the characters from the previous books.

This is the story of Leta and Torben and what a story it is...the first thing I thought when I read the synopsis is how much of a fairy tale it seemed...and what a great and unique twist to the fair
Minx
Bear with Me is the fourth book in the Blood Realm series. It can be read as a stand-alone though. What drew me to this story was the similarity to a fairy tale, shifter style. A prince forced into his bear form during the day but able to take his human form at night who must find a wife as only she can break the enchanted bargain he made. Sounds swoony, right? It was that and so much more! This is a story about love, sacrifice, and loyalty.

Torben comes from a dysfunctional family with a stepmot
Melissa
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-e-book, r2r
Received a copy to read and review. As always absolutely awesome story with brilliant characters
Love the world that Jennifer has created, sooooo can't wait to read more!!!
Lori Meehan
May 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
3.25*
This is the first book I've read from this author and I did enjoy it. I look forward to read more in the future. There are some very interesting characters and paranormal beings that intrigued me. Torben a bear shifter and the king of his people must pass a test to rid his family and kingdom of his stepmother Lilith who's a troll and her daughter Sylvi. Should he fail he's to marry Sylvi and be forever bound to there evil, if Lilith doesn't kill him. Torben is to find a wife but she can onl
Lolita Nettles
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
She's done it again

Torben and Leta are a couple facing challenges from all angles including themselves! Through loss and determination they have to face past hurts, a lifetime of feeling undervalued , a wicked stepmother who is beyond power hungry and cruel. I definitely recommend reading the whole series as the dynamics of some of the characters is built over time and so should not be missed, they will have you stuck within the pages and eagerly awaiting more. Jennifer Blacks team has a true gi
Leann Mallow
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A unique one of a kind tale

I like to one click..... What can I say? I read an interesting excerpt and click! A lot of the time I am sadly disappointed, but then there are the few times that I am not. This would be one of those times.
I've never picked up a book by the delightful Ms. Blackwater til this one, and I am most happy to report that I was NOT disappointed. In fact I'll e going back and one clicking on her other books in the Blood Realm Series.
Brava Ms. Blackstream, brava.
Elizabeth Wheeler
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a spin off series, and I love it. If you're looking for hot and heavy sex scenes you will be disappointed. However, the story lines are really interesting in this series, as are the characters. The romantic relationships are layered and charming. I really recommend this, and the original, series.
Ana
May 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC from the author and am voluntarily leaving a review.

I enjoyed this book more than the author's other books. I was hooked and devoured it. I liked Torben and Leta. They had some obstacles to overcome, for sure. I was curious to see how he was going to gain her trust.
We also get to see some old friends.
Cathy Keizer
Jun 09, 2017
Christy Wright
May 30, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
USA Today bestselling author Jennifer Blackstream is…odd. Putting aside the fact that she writes her own author bio in third person, she also sleeps with a stuffed My Little Pony that her grandmother bought her as a joke for her 23rd birthday, and she enjoys listening to Fraggle Rock soundtracks whether or not her children are in the car.

Jennifer understands that it is customary for authors to tal

The Blood Realm (5 books)
  • All for a Rose (The Blood Realm #1)
  • Blue Voodoo (The Blood Realm #2)
  • The Archer (The Blood Realm #3)
  • Stolen Wish (Blood Realm #5)