Start by marking “Love in Transit” as Want to Read:
Love in Transit

Love in Transit

Find out what happens when you give six authors the SAME blurb and they write their OWN story.

The blurb:

You know those people that have a house full of motivational slogans? Embrace Every Moment, stamped on their coffee mugs. Always Kiss Me Goodnight painted above their perfectly made beds.

This morning I overslept, then slipped on a stray sock a

Apr 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
4 stars!

photo 18670918_10103834825725378_8779785005951870525_n_zpsg0udu4kr.jpg

I think this is one of the most interesting and unique premise for a story I've read in a while... Well, stories. Six to be exact. Six stories, with one fun and intriguing blurb, written by six different authors.

This morning I overslept, then slipped on a stray sock a
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4 STARS

One blurb. Six different authors. Six entirely different and unique takes. What does it add up to? A super entertaining read! My review is for:

(1) The Hammersmith & City Line by Kitty French= 4 STARS

and

(2) The Loop by BJ Harvey= 4 STARS
*****************************
The Hammersmith & City Line by Kitty French
We’re going to go out there and be enemies for the purposes of the show, and I’m going to beat you this round. And then once the camera stops rolling, I’m going to get you out
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

Love in Transit is possibly the most unique idea for a story or should I say stories, I have every come across or had the privilege of reading. What happens when you give six authors the same blurb and they all write their own take on the story? An amazing anthology that just worked, that’s what…

The blurb:

I’m n
Bookloverme
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Times Square by Jana Aston

5+++++ Stars

I haven't read any of the author's books and I don't know if the story is safe for me. I just thought if it's not then I'll have my second dnf. But the moment I started it, I was hooked. I can't tell you how much I love the story! It's a story that will stay in my mind for a long time. It's amazing!

The story is about Max and Lauren

She works in marketing and she wants to get a promotion so she doesn't need a distraction. She's renting a one-bedroom apartm
Jen
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I LOVE this book! What a fun and unique way to not only capture the attention of readers, but to expose new authors to readers too. One blurb, six authors, and six different stories that had me hooked.

These ladies were on point with their tales. Even though the blurb was similar, in no way were the stories. There was a mix of themes ranging from brother's little sister/best friend to second chances, both of which are favorites of mine, and more that attempted to steal my breath away all while pr
~Kristin~
May 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars *Overall*

I absolutely love the concept for this book, all the authors were given the same prompt and where they took the story was all their own. I have to say, the first two were 5 star stories for me, and while they may not have all been 5 Stars, I did enjoy each and every one of them.

~Before release~
Sounds like a cluster of a day, and that was before the wedding dress!!
Love the idea of each author having the same prompt...

Color me interested!!
Ann Lou
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Times Square by Jana Aston - 4.5 stars 😀

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."

I love the humor, wit, sarcasm on this one. I have this silly smile on my face while reading it. The MCs are very likeable and relatable.

And my favorite line "Let's go f*ck this out" was really priceless. 😁

Plus it has a sweeeeet epilogue.

St. George Station by Ainsley Booth - 4 stars

I enjoyed and loved this one as well. A very cute love story with the big brother's best
Shayna
I'd like to start off by saying that this is a pretty GENIUS idea! It not only provides a challenge for authors, but it gives readers a taste of authors that they might have never heard of before. It's a complete WIN-WIN! Giving six different authors the same blurb and have them run with it, giving us an original novella from each author...it's simply brilliant! Previously, I've only read three of these authors, so in reading LOVE IN TRANSIT, I've discovered three brand new writers to keep an ey ...more
Dawn
Jun 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i was a really diffrent concept 6 authors take on the same Blurb ....
i purchased this as i really like Jana Aston witt & writting,
for me its just ok- ish the stories seemed rushed which was a shame,

Audrey Carlan
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Six incredible stories from unbelievably talented authors. I’m in book heaven! Love in Transit is my favorite anthology to date. My only complaint…I want more!” ~ Audrey Carlan, #1 NYT Bestselling Author
Becky
I ADORED the first two stories, but it went downhill from there! It was still pretty good though, and I would recommend it. I liked this one a whole lot more than anticipated given my bad luck with anthologies. But this was pretty great and I’d definitely read the first two again! A bunch of really well written, exciting, funny and adorable romantic stories. Definitely great for those short commute reading times or pre-sleep reading.
Tanja OMGReads
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received ARC for an honest review******

First of all I need to start by saying what an amazing idea...6 authors same blurb....Each story was fresh, funny and HOT...From a simple smile at Starbucks,Sushi diner with an old friend, mad reality shows that turns on you,old flames coming back to make your head spin, others deciding who to merry at a young age up to being saved by someone you never thought would notice you!

I was laughing out loud through out this book and it's hard to say which one i
Becky
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. Update 5/29, added review of Jana Aston, BJ Harvey, Kitty French and Raine Miller's stories, 5/30 Liv Morris' added

Now that I've read the book in totality, the idea was amazing and the stories so wonderfully different. I'm left wanting to read more by each author.

--- This review is for Ainsley Booth's story in the volume ---

If you're fans of Jana and Jake (Personal Delivery), and let's be honest we all should be, then you will love this. It's a
Stacy Hahn
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was completely engrossed in this book starting with Jana Aston and her wall street hottie and ending with Liv Morris and her sexy, sweet lawyer as well as loving all the stories in between. What a fun idea to take the same story elements but tell 6 completely different stories. I sure hope these ladies do it again because they rocked it! 5 stars x 6!!!
Katerina
The premise is great. It shows versatility at its best. One blurb, and six authors take on it

I will say all of the books endings felt too abrupt. I understood why, but it jilted my experience.

Jana Aston: 4 stars

A quirky protagonist, humour, and chemistry. The blurb paralleled with the story delivered. It was a little too short as expected, and there wasn't really a problem (thought Brad would be one), but it still ticked all the boxes.

Favourite line:"Let's go fuck this out."

Ainsley Booth: 2.5 s
* A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review *

~ 4.5 Overall Stars ~

This anthology was such a fun change of pace for me. I normally don't like anthologies but this was such a new concept I couldn't pass it up. I wanted to see how six authors could create 6 completely different stories using the same blurb. Well let me say they did a FANTASTIC job. Overall I would give this a 4.5 Stars and I would totally recommend this book to everyone. It truly has something for e
Escape into a Booksite
*OVERALL RATING - 3.5-4 STARS*

Times Square by Jana Aston - 3.5 Stars

This was a short and very easy to read story, and it flowed really well. As with novellas and short stories like this, it did move really fast, but it kind of fit the characters. They were fun and quirky and it was easy to read. The heroine was pretty relatable and the hero was a really sweet guy. I haven't read many books by Jana Aston, but this was written in the quirk and easy going nature I have come to expect from her.

Linda
Kudo's to these authors for taking a blurb and making it their own ,
"

I’m not one of those people.

This morning I overslept, then slipped on a stray sock and banged my toe into the nightstand. The elevator in my building broke and I had to run down six flights of stairs. And then my local coffee shop was closed.
KathyB
I liked the premise of this book, but after reading four stories with the same set up I wasn't inclined to read the last two. Here's my take on the four that I read -

Times Square by Jana Aston - Great characters with endearing, funny situations. This was my favorite couple in the anthology, very entertaining. 4+ Stars

St. George Station by Ainsley Booth - Sweet story featuring a friends to lovers plot and a MOC twist. I love this trope and overall the story was well written. I've never read a
Sharon Jones
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The concept of this anthology had me intrigued right from the start. It also doesn't hurt that I am an absolute fan of every author that has contributed to these amazing stories.
My favourite book was Wall Street Station by Liv Morris. Seraphina (Sera) is born into a world of wealth and has led a sheltered life. Seth is a business associate of Sera's father and has in instant connection to her.
Three years later, Sera's world has dramatically changed. Seth knows he should stay away, but finds that
Jaime Gambrill
Apr 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This review is for Wall Street Station by Liv Morris, more to come

Seth is an attorney for the rich and Sera is the 18 year old virgin daughter of one of his clients. Wall Street Station takes us through the "riches to rags" journey of young Sera when something happens to her families wealth. without spoilers I will say Seth is one of the sweetest H's I have ever read but without the bad boy persona I have come to love in romance novels, he is still an amazing character. I adored Seth! Sera will
Julie Kirby
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great idea, and I loved how different each story was, one of my first thoughts was that I hope there weren't any duplicated story lines, and NOPE! they all did a fantastic job, you can read them all after each other as a giant book, and get something very different with each one, or you can read one story when you have a couple hours to fill. This would make it last longer!

Loving the blurb... girl in wedding dress on platform, having slipped on a sock, and finds out the coffee shop had h
Christine
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow loved this set. What a great way to meet new authors. Loved all the different stories. They were all very intense in there own way. The couples all had an amazing connection. They all had there own twists to figure out. Could not wait to read the next story. Finished this in about a day.
MaryAnne Kennard
I very much wanted to read this book, basically because my favorite author, Raine Miller is a contributing author. The authors were given a subject and a few details and were asked to write a novella. Began reading this book by starting with Capital South by Raine Miller. Without a doubt, Ms. Miller can write a story based on anything and it will turn out to be a fantastic story. We were treated to another one of her amazing men and a heroine everyone can love. The other authors, Jana Aston, Ain ...more
Renee
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This an amazing anthology. Each author was given a set of criteria to include in the story. How they crafted their stories was up to them. Each author did a stellar job of making each story unique and enjoyable.

Full of hot sexy times and sweet HEA! Absolutely loved this!!
Erin
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: rom-com
* I was given a free advanced copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
I was excited about this collection because I wanted to read more of Jana Aston. And the great thing about a collection is that I find some new authors to investigate. I am particularly curious to read longer works by Ainsley Booth, Kitty French and Raine Miller.

Not spoilery brief reviews of each story.
Times Square—Jana Aston
All the best bits of a meet-cute romantic comedy. Lauren and Max have great comedic chemist
Tricia Sakamoto
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an awesome concept! 6 authors took one blurb (that there is a woman riding the subway in a wedding dress) & wrote what their idea of the story is. Each story is about 80 to 100 pages each (novellas).

All 6 books are so completely different, yet wonderful! Although these books work perfectly great read alone, the books compliment and work amazingly well together (believe me, you're gonna start searching for that wedding dress!).

The thing that I loved the most about this anthology is that eac
Rain
I was very intrigued by this idea of one blurb and six stories I think it's a fantastic idea. I was very impressed at how different all these stories are and how the authors managed to come up with such unique circumstances for a person to wear a wedding dress on a train. I've reviewed and rated each story below. My bookshelves don't apply to all of them.

Times Square by Jana Aston ★★★★

I really enjoyed this story. There wasn't a huge amount of drama or tension, instead of dramatic arguments, t
Al Del
enjoyed all the novellas but Ainsley's and Kitty's were the standouts!!!
CM
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved the short stories!

• Personal Escort (Billionaire Secrets, #2)
  • Kiss Me Again (Kiss Me, #3)
  • Hot Mess
  • Gilded Lily (Bennet Brothers, #2)
  • Catching Carly (Barley Cross, #2)
  • All Wrapped Up for the Holidays
  • Special Delivery (Always Satisfied #5)
  • Jaded and Tyed (Forbidden Romance, #2.5)
  • Perky
  • Christmas in the City
  • Australia
  • Crazy for Loving You: A Bluewater Billionaires Romantic Comedy
  • Kissmas Eve
  • Bargained Into Her Boss's Bed  (The Hudsons of Beverly Hills, #4)
  • Kiss Me Tonight (Kiss Me, #2)
  • Feisty (Do-Over, #3)
  • Dry Spell
  • Pretending She's His (Hard Feelings, #2.5)
Jana Aston likes cats, big coffee cups and books about billionaires who deflower virgins. She wrote her debut novel while fielding customer service calls about electrical bills, and she's ever grateful for the fictional gynecologist in Wrong that readers embraced so much she was able to make working in her pajamas a reality. Jana is the author of 4 books, and all of them have appeared on either th ...more