Start by marking “Love in Transit” as Want to Read:
Love in Transit

Love in Transit

Find out what happens when you give six authors the SAME blurb and they write their OWN story.

The blurb:

You know those people that have a house full of motivational slogans? Embrace Every Moment, stamped on their coffee mugs. Always Kiss Me Goodnight painted above their perfectly made beds.

I’m not one of those people.

This morning I overslept, then slipped on a stray sock a
430 pages
Published June 1st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Love in Transit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love in Transit

Christy
May 25, 2017 Christy rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
4 stars!

photo 18670918_10103834825725378_8779785005951870525_n_zpsg0udu4kr.jpg

I think this is one of the most interesting and unique premise for a story I've read in a while... Well, stories. Six to be exact. Six stories, with one fun and intriguing blurb, written by six different authors.

I’m not one of those people.

This morning I overslept, then slipped on a stray sock and ba
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
Jun 04, 2017 Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾ rated it really liked it
Shelves: anthology
4 STARS

One blurb. Six different authors. Six entirely different and unique takes. What does it add up to? A super entertaining read! My review is for:

(1) The Hammersmith & City Line by Kitty French= 4 STARS

and

(2) The Loop by BJ Harvey= 4 STARS
*****************************
The Hammersmith & City Line by Kitty French
We’re going to go out there and be enemies for the purposes of the show, and I’m going to beat you this round. And then once the camera stops rolling, I’m going to get you o
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

Love in Transit is possibly the most unique idea for a story or should I say stories, I have every come across or had the privilege of reading. What happens when you give six authors the same blurb and they all write their own take on the story? An amazing anthology that just worked, that’s what…

The blurb:

I’m n
Bookloverme
Jun 06, 2017 Bookloverme rated it it was amazing
Times Square by Jana Aston

5+++++ Stars

I haven't read any of the author's books and I don't know if the story is safe for me. I just thought if it's not then I'll have my second dnf. But the moment I started it, I was hooked. I can't tell you how much I love the story! It's a story that will stay in my mind for a long time. It's amazing!

The story is about Max and Lauren

She works in marketing and she wants to get a promotion so she doesn't need a distraction. She's renting a one-bedroom apartmen
Wendy'sThoughts
Jun 15, 2017 Wendy'sThoughts rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anthology, Weddings, Romance
4 Fascinating Concept Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
I saw this cover and was intrigued as I am a lover of Wedding stories...I read the Concept/Blurb and that really piqued my interest. Throw in some of my favorite authors and Click... I had the book and dove in.

This Love in Transit Anthology by Jana Aston, Ainsley Booth, Kitty French, BJ Harvey, Raine Miller and Liv Morris
had a very cool premise. Give these authors the same group of details which had to be woven into their individual stories. Other
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
4.25 Stars
Love in Transit is brilliant! 6 authors and 1 blurb results in 6 distinct novellas that are all sweet, sexy, and incredibly entertaining.

Times Square (Jana Aston) – Jana Aston has cornered the market on sexy romance with witty dialogue. Time Square is laugh out loud funny and scorching hot. A perfect hero and sexually adventurous heroine equal PERFECTION! Another winner from one of my favorite authors.
St. George Station (Ainsley Booth) – This is a super cute novella. I love the tropes.
Alex
Jun 04, 2017 Alex rated it liked it
Jana Aston - 5 stars

Funny, light, sweet, sexy, safe.
Amazing MCs. Hilarious strong heroine.
Hot sexy sweet hero.
No drama. I loved how the author solved the conflict.
Insta great! 😍

Ainshley Booth - 4 stars

I don't like big brother's BFF trope much, but this story was cute.
Why did her nana wanted her married?.. 🤔
I wish to read more of them as a couple. The story was a long foreplay, marriage + sex, no epilogue.
Nevertheless cute.
And she wasn't a virgin and he wasn't a manwhore! 😊 Yeah!

Kitty French -
Jen
Jun 07, 2017 Jen rated it really liked it
I LOVE this book! What a fun and unique way to not only capture the attention of readers, but to expose new authors to readers too. One blurb, six authors, and six different stories that had me hooked.

These ladies were on point with their tales. Even though the blurb was similar, in no way were the stories. There was a mix of themes ranging from brother's little sister/best friend to second chances, both of which are favorites of mine, and more that attempted to steal my breath away all while pr
Lisa Jayne
Jun 01, 2017 Lisa Jayne rated it really liked it
"It’s a Good Day for a Hot Mess."

From the moment I clapped eyes on the concept for this clever anthology I was hooked. One blurb, with six talented authors lends to one very entertaining time spent with this book. Simply put, I was sold.

What did I love?
I loved the idea that I would be grabbing an insight into how each author would create their own spin on a blurb that was already making me sit up and take notice. I love originality in my romance reading and this anthology certainly provides j
Ann Lou
Jun 08, 2017 Ann Lou rated it really liked it
Times Square by Jana Aston - 4.5 stars 😀

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."

I love the humor, wit, sarcasm on this one. I have this silly smile on my face while reading it. The MCs are very likeable and relatable.

And my favorite line "Let's go f*ck this out" was really priceless. 😁

Plus it has a sweeeeet epilogue.

St. George Station by Ainsley Booth - 4 stars

I enjoyed and loved this one as well. A very cute love story with the big brother's best
Beverly
Jun 02, 2017 Beverly rated it it was amazing
Six authors, one blurb, all in one fantastic anthology. It's a pretty awesome idea and perfectly executed!

I have never been a super fan of anthologies, because the stories don't usually mesh well. However, these stories flowed so well together and create an awesome reading experience. I absolutely recommend picking this one up. Perfectly, sweet and steamy!

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

~Kristin~
May 11, 2017 ~Kristin~ rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars *Overall*

I absolutely love the concept for this book, all the authors were given the same prompt and where they took the story was all their own. I have to say, the first two were 5 star stories for me, and while they may not have all been 5 Stars, I did enjoy each and every one of them.

~Before release~
Sounds like a cluster of a day, and that was before the wedding dress!!
Love the idea of each author having the same prompt...

Color me interested!!
maggieandteddy
Jun 09, 2017 maggieandteddy rated it really liked it
Great idea! One blurb, 6 authors/6 novellas.
I read St George Station first. I'd read "Personal Delivery" just before and GS is the follow up novella with a different couple. Toby and Cara in this one.
I was just planning on reading one or 2 of these stories. I ended up reading all of them.
I loved how different each author takes the blurb & makes it her own.
I think that my favorite is Times Square (Jana Aston). Great banter.
Each of these authors is very good at their story telling.
The las
Shayna
I'd like to start off by saying that this is a pretty GENIUS idea! It not only provides a challenge for authors, but it gives readers a taste of authors that they might have never heard of before. It's a complete WIN-WIN! Giving six different authors the same blurb and have them run with it, giving us an original novella from each author...it's simply brilliant! Previously, I've only read three of these authors, so in reading LOVE IN TRANSIT, I've discovered three brand new writers to keep an ey ...more
Luna Sol
May 25, 2017 Luna Sol rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
From the minute I saw the concept of this book I was so curious about it and I thought what an interesting idea to do this. My favorite author, Raine Miller, has a story in here that is phenomenal. Her fans will adore it especially because there are hidden Easter eggs that only we will recognize if we have read her earlier books. It is important to go spoiler free so that everything is based just on the premise of the blurb. I loved Reese and Gray in Capitol South and I would be very happy if th ...more
Michelle
Jun 04, 2017 Michelle rated it it was amazing
First, the idea of this book is brilliant. Had I not already been big fans of five of the six participating authors, I would have been sold with just the concept.

As an anthology, it’s really a five star read. Not only did I devour this in one sitting, I also discovered a new to me author (Liv Morris). Rarely do I finish an entire anthology, I think like most, I buy it for the author I love – read them – and then promise to one day return to finish the rest.... which I never do.

So, the idea is
Audrey Carlan
May 31, 2017 Audrey Carlan rated it it was amazing
“Six incredible stories from unbelievably talented authors. I’m in book heaven! Love in Transit is my favorite anthology to date. My only complaint…I want more!” ~ Audrey Carlan, #1 NYT Bestselling Author
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
May 31, 2017 Jenny - TotallybookedBlog rated it really liked it
description

Love In Transit is a fabulous unique idea which grabbed our attention the moment we saw how six Authors each wrote a novella with the same synopsis, the cover is gorgeous too! We managed to inhale a few of the stories which were deliciously different and well written. Without question we highly recommend picking this book up if you’re a romantic at heart and you’re looking for short sharp romantic, emotional and sexy hits that without question will each satisfy a lunch hour read or commute. So,
MsChris1161
May 28, 2017 MsChris1161 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own, ebook, reviewed
TIMES SQUARE by Jana Aston:
Loved it. The ending brought happy, romance, tears to my eyes. Max was a doll. Kind with a dirty sense of humor. Total book boyfriend material. Lauren was sassy, nothing got past her. Awesome story. Very sexy. Great writing. 4.5 stars

ST GEORGE STATION by Ainsley Booth:
Sweet, unexpected romance. Cara is under pressure from her Nana to marry and turns to her brother Ben's best friend for help. Toby thinks her idea for a fake fiancee and elopement is crazy right up to the
Dawn
Jun 20, 2017 Dawn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i was a really diffrent concept 6 authors take on the same Blurb ....
i purchased this as i really like Jana Aston witt & writting,
for me its just ok- ish the stories seemed rushed which was a shame,

KceeReads •°°•.UnboundBookReviews•°°•
One Blurb. Six Amazing authors.

Love In Transit is an anthology brought to us by Jana Aston, Ainsley Booth, Raine Miller, BJ Harvey, Kitty French, and Liv Morris. It's a collection of lighthearted, adorable, and sizzling hot novellas!! Every story is a great experience and readers will definitely enjoy the uniqueness of each author. These authors imagination and versatility will surely surprise you. This 700 plus pages of bliss is the perfect escape this summer!

I just wish some of these novellas
Chitra *CJ*
Excited for the Jana Aston one- and to discovering new author in this unique plot.

"Love in Transit" is the anthology with 6 authors. A clumsy lady in a wedding dress on a subway gives blurb to different stories.

Times Square by Jana Aston: The author for whom I picked up this series! Story of Max and Lauren, who meet at a coffee shop, fall in lust at a book reading, make love in an apartment and fall in love with mild angst.
Average love story and chemistry with sweet ending
Safe..2.5/5

St. George
Tricia Sakamoto
May 27, 2017 Tricia Sakamoto rated it it was amazing
What an awesome concept! 6 authors took one blurb (that there is a woman riding the subway in a wedding dress) & wrote what their idea of the story is. Each story is about 80 to 100 pages each (novellas).

All 6 books are so completely different, yet wonderful! Although these books work perfectly great read alone, the books compliment and work amazingly well together (believe me, you're gonna start searching for that wedding dress!).

The thing that I loved the most about this anthology is that
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
May 31, 2017 Gitte TotallyBookedBlog rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
description

Adriana Locke
May 29, 2017 Adriana Locke rated it it was amazing
Fun, fresh, and totally unique, Love in Transit is the perfect summer read!

Each story is decidedly different, each author taking her own spin on the blurb provided. Unlike most anthologies, you don't feel a shock when moving from one to the next and I loved the feeling of continuity in this project.

Believe it or not, I hadn't read some of the authors included. This was a great way to meet new writers and get a feel for their style. (I may or may not have went on a one-click binge once I finishe
Tanja Kezmic
May 25, 2017 Tanja Kezmic rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received ARC for an honest review******

First of all I need to start by saying what an amazing idea...6 authors same blurb....Each story was fresh, funny and HOT...From a simple smile at Starbucks,Sushi diner with an old friend, mad reality shows that turns on you,old flames coming back to make you head spin, others deciding who to merry at a young age up to being saved by someone you never thought would notice you!

I was laughing out loud throughout this book and it's hard to say which one is
Beki
May 25, 2017 Beki rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. Update 5/29, added review of Jana Aston, BJ Harvey, Kitty French and Raine Miller's stories, 5/30 Liv Morris' added

Now that I've read the book in totality, the idea was amazing and the stories so wonderfully different. I'm left wanting to read more by each author.

--- This review is for Ainsley Booth's story in the volume ---

If you're fans of Jana and Jake (Personal Delivery), and let's be honest we all should be, then you will love this. It's a
Michelle Clay
May 26, 2017 Michelle Clay rated it it was amazing
Overall I give this Anthology a 4.5 star rating. Some stories were a 5 and others a 4 but overall it's a fantastic read that I definitely recommend.

Times Square by Jana Aston

I am a huge fan of Jana's ability to write romance that's funny but still meaningful. This story was just perfect. It had everything I want in a rom com - witty dialogue, funny but strong lead female (Lauren), believable sexual chemistry, hot but slightly quirky male lead (Max) and a HEA. This story had the added bonus of f
Katerina
Jun 10, 2017 Katerina rated it liked it
The premise is great. It shows versatility at its best. One blurb, and six authors take on it

I will say all of the books endings felt too abrupt. I understood why, but it jilted my experience.

Jana Aston: 4 stars

A quirky protagonist, humour, and chemistry. The blurb paralleled with the story delivered. It was a little too short as expected, and there wasn't really a problem (thought Brad would be one), but it still ticked all the boxes.

Favourite line:"Let's go fuck this out."

Ainsley Booth: 2.5 s
Selma
May 27, 2017 Selma rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, favorites
Love in Transit is hands down one of the best anthologies I've ever read. I wasn't able to put it down for the life of me. These stories have completely consumed me - they were highly entertaining, funny and absolutely swoon-worthy. The perfect mix to emerge yourself and escape reality for a few hours. That's exactly what I'm looking for in a book as an avid reader.

I love the unique concept behind this project: one blurb, six different stories. I was curious to find out what each author is going
Jana Aston likes cats, big coffee cups and books about billionaires who deflower virgins. She wrote her debut novel while fielding customer service calls about electrical bills, and she's ever grateful for the fictional gynecologist in Wrong that readers embraced so much she was able to make working in her pajamas a reality. Jana is the author of 4 books, and all of them have appeared on either th ...more
More about Jana Aston...

“You're going to kill me."
"It'd be a hell of a way to go though."
"Was that makeup sex? We didn't even have a real fight. Wow."
"Rational conversation," I remind him sleepily.
"So we got to skip the fight and go right to the make-up sex," he muses. "Fuck, I'm the luckiest man alive."
"Don't press your luck. We can still have a fight if you're that into it."
"No, I'm good."
"Thought so.”
0 likes
“You're so stupid."
"Agreed."
"Okay." I sigh. We've reached his apartment and we pause in front of the door and stare at each other. "Let's go fuck this out."
“Seriously?”
“Yes.”
“You really are too good to me.”
“Agreed. Now unlock the door.”
0 likes