Start by marking “Taming Mr. Flirt” as Want to Read:
Taming Mr. Flirt

Taming Mr. Flirt

(Mr. Wrong #2)

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  486 Ratings  ·  136 Reviews
Here’s a tip: never say never.

It all started in a barn, rolling around in the hay with a hot brunette. When I hooked up at my best friend’s wedding with the bride’s best friend, I had hay in places it should never be. And how my bowtie ended up around my dick was an entirely different story. I’ll give you a minute to consider the possibilities.

That first romp set the tone,
Published September 12th 2017 by Everafter Romance

To ask other readers questions about Taming Mr. Flirt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taming Mr. Flirt

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦So listen, sometimes if you can't get out of the house and do fun stuff you pick up a book and read about other people getting our of their houses and doing fun stuff.

➦I admit, sometimes it's just so hard to get away. le sigh. So if you're looking for a FUN & SEXY book then this is it. I liked this friends with benefits story with two characters who try real hard not to fall for each other.

➦The fact that the hero worked in perfume business and was trying to teach the heroine his craft in h
Shannon Moore
Sep 01, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: arc
**Actual rating: 1.5 Stars**

This is the second book in a series, eh? No worries if you haven't read the first, they're interconnected standalones. So once upon a time I skipped on out of Canada land and ventured into my neighbours country down south. It was great. We ate great food, met some cool people and got some awesome books. Sounds like a good time, eh? It was splendid! And in this journey, I happened to also meet the two authors of Taming Mr. Flirt. Awesome ladies, those two. Funny, sweet
Tara
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I didn't think anyone would replace Jude from Finding Mr. Wrong as my favorite book boyfriend, but Kyle quickly took over that number one spot in my heart! I absolutely loved Kyle and Nessa's story. It was hot, sweet, funny, broke my heart and put it back together again. The chemistry is off the charts between these two and I just LOVED the uniqueness of what Kyle does for a living. I love this group of friends and can't wait for Luca's story!
Sofia Lazaridou
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was ok
Once I found out that Vanessa tried to sleep with someone else after she hooked up with Kyle and the only reason she didn't do it was because she found out he was married I lost my interest in the book. I am hoping Luca and Cass's book (because I won't accept them not getting together) will be more about the two of them and not other people. The secondary characters and the future couple were able to keep me reading the book. I enjoyed the time Kyle was at his lab or the moments when the gang wa ...more
MJ
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-books, arc
Ah yes, that dynamic duo that is Madden and Schwehm have done it again! I fell for Taming Mr. Flirt right from the start, allowing me to develop a mad crush on both Kyle AND Vanessa. These two had me laughing out loud one minute and swooning the next. This is romantic comedy done right. The authors write so seamlessly together, you cannot tell where one starts and the other ends. Definitely a bit like our couple, Kyle and Vanessa. They have explosive chemistry and an attitude towards the physica ...more
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"The man is an orgasm wizard in the way he wields his magic wand."

I don't think I've been this excited to get my hands on a book in a very long time. I loved Finding Mr. Wrong so much that waiting for Kyle's book, seeing the the cover revealed, and then the occasional teasers was torture of the best kind. I already knew he was a flirt and a prankster. What I didn't know was what it would take to tame him and I couldn't wait to find out.

I confess that Brae's best friend was my favorite of her p
Shayna
~*~ 4 1/2 STARS ~*~

TAMING MR. FLIRT is one book that will make some readers ask, “Jude who?” I think Kyle Cleary might have knocked him off a few book boyfriend pedestals, if I may be so bold. For me, Kyle didn’t knock him clear off because Jude is still a favorite of mine, but he is on a pretty even keel now and I couldn’t be more excited for fans of this world and these characters to DEVOUR Kyle and Vanessa’s story.

"With this kiss it was important that she felt her universe shift ever so sl
Wit & Wonder Books
**ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**

Taming Mr. Flirt is an incredible story by two talented and incredible authors A.M. Madden and Joanne Schwehm. I thought Jude was the man to watch out for in Finding Mr. Wrong, but Kyle Cleary is a fine, hot piece of a man and I am happy that we finally get to read his story!

Taming Mr. Flirt does begin where Finding Mr. Wrong ends. This book is considered a standalone, however, it is wise to begin with Jude and Brea’s story since we
Shari Kay
Sep 16, 2017 marked it as not-for-me
Dana
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm starting out with my status update when I was at 67%:

"Have you ever been reading a book and just start to feel the butterfly feeling in your belly? Your heart starts pounding and you just say in your head "no, no!"???

Yes, that is where I'm at, I'm broken and really need to be put back together."

I was broken, but as I read, the authors did what they do best and put me back together. I absolutely loved reading Kyle and Nessa's book; after meeting both of them in Finding Mr. Wrong, I anxiously
Bookgasms Book Blog
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy
Give me a minute while I wipe off this shit eating grin from my face. Holy moly, my face and abs hurt from all the laughing I did while reading Taming Mr. Flirt.

Seriously. I adored Kyle and Vanessa in Finding Mr. Wrong and I couldn't wait for their story. And boy was it worth the wait!

Vanessa and Kyle are two peas in a pod. Both commitment-phobes and both with huge past issues that have set up the massive walls around their hearts. Until those walls are dismantled brick by brick. So subtly tha
KceeReads
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First off, let me just tell you how orgasmic this cover is? I mean, Jude Soren's cover was SCORCHING but Kyle Cleary, dude... you are soooo making me sin with my thoughts right now!

A.M. Madden and Joanne Schwehm are back with a book that's again a perfect combo of fun and sexiness!

TAMING MR. FLIRT is the follow-up book from this author collab's FINDING MR. WRONG. This time, it's about hot-as-hell perfumer KYLE CLEARY and tough gal VANESSA MONROE. These two are-- quoting a secondary character --
Debbi
What do you get when you combine 2 people that have no filter, an insatiable libido for each other, a chemistry that sizzles, and both only want to be friends with benefits? You get the dynamic between Vanessa and Kyle.

Kyle is the definition of the word swoon. He's sweet, funny, has a heart of gold, is loyal, and kisses like his life depends on it. Kyle had my dream job. He was the mad scientist who mixed all of my favorite scents to create the ultimate sensory experience. Little did he know th
Anas Attic  Book Blog

Taming Mr. Flirt by A.M. Madden and Joanne Schwehm
Standalone contemporary romance, related to another.
I absolutely loved Finding Mr. Wrong by A.M. Madden and Joanne Schwehm, so I couldn’t wait for Kyle and Nessa’s story in Taming Mr. Flirt . The crazy, pranking, slutty best friends are always the best stories.
“Are you just going to flirt with me or are we going to put this hay to good use? You owe me an orgasm.”

The thing I loved about the first book was that the whole premise was unique.
--Roxx-- • A Hopeless Romantic •
AAAAAAMAZING! This was a romance that I never expected!! I started this with the impression of quick and flirty and was blown away with how emotionally fulfilling it was! I honestly can’t even express my feelings for this book accurately right now so I might come back to this review!

I’ll tell you this though - it inspired a new book shelf!

Ok I came back to complete this review: Kyle’s occupation is a breath of fresh air, that was my first time reading about a chemist! Vanessa’s struggle with a c
April Symes
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, arc-review
This is book 2 in the series ---this is Kyle and Nessa's story. First book in the series was Finding Mr. Wrong and the books in the series are interconnected. In book 1 we had Jude and Brea’s story and now we have Kyle and Nessa’s red hot story!
We got to know Kyle and Vanessa in book 1 and even then I felt their chemistry and was psyched when I realized book 2 was their story. Here you have two people who are very commitment-phonic, and they really look for short term relationships because they
Elizabeth Clinton
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ann Marie Madden & Joanne Schwehm have come together once again to write a book and what we get is another incredible read.
Taming Mr Flirt is a book that will give you all the feels between the pages. We will have angst, lust, laughter, tears but what we will definitely have is another book that you won't be able to put down.
We met Kyle Cleary & Vanessa Monroe in Finding Mr Wrong but now they have brought them to the forefront and we find two magnificent characters that will have you sq
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Book Review For: 'TAMING MR. FLIRT' by A.M. Madden and Joanne Schwehm 'TAMING MR. FLIRT' by A.M. Madden and Joanne Schwehm is the story of Kyle Cleary & Vanessa Monroe. Kyle and Vanessa story started with an instant attraction that became a physical relationship. It was slow to grow into more that the physical and attraction side. Which was nice for sometimes to have a slow burning love that ends up going full force. This also had some funny parts to go along with some exciting encounters. R ...more
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
Would I like Kyle more than Jude (Finding Mr. Wrong)?
Would I be ok with a main character who shares the same name as my son? I’m happy to report that I got over it pretty quickly when I saw model Dima Gornovskyl on the cover.

I absolutely loved Taming Mr. Flirt. Kyle and Vanessa were such a perfect match. If anyone was going to tame Kyle, it was going to be Vanessa. They were both such fun characters. Their slow, burning romance wasn’t over angsty or filled with unnecessary drama. It was full wi
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
I'm starting out with my status update when I was at 67%:

Yes, that is where I'm at, I'm broken and really need to be put back together."

Karie Gibson
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ten stars wouldn't be enough for this amazingly sexy book. Once again these two authors have came together and blown me away with their beautiful words.
Kyle was the perfect match for Vanessa. These two together were combustible. I loved their witty banter and playfulness. The way these two heat up the sheets will set you on fire. Their love and emotions will have you on a roller coaster. There was more than a few times I actually laughed out loud.
I hope everyone gets a chance to read and fall
Alisa
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another hit for Joanne and Ann Marie!! I have been looking forward to Kyle's book after meeting him in Finding Mr. Wrong. I wasn't disappointed. Kyle is a sexy, hot as sin, business man! Vanessa is the type of person who says exactly what she wants and doesn't care who's listening. The chemistry between them is off the charts!!!! I was also glad to see Jude and Brae make appearances in their book! I love all of these characters and can't wait for the next book!!
Nancy Metsch
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
** Spoiler free review**
Let me start this by saying I couldn't wait for Kyle's book. Why? Simple. He's Tall, dark and handsome as hell, plus he has an accent. SWOON WORTHY!!!
Kyle was all about having a good time. Out of the 3 friends Kyle was the joker. He never truly took anything seriously EXCEPT his perfume business. Vanessa simply put is the same way except she hates her job. BUT it is a means to an end for her....Or so she thinks
My favorite part of this book is the huge change over, or m
Amy
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is hysterical!!! This is the perfect addition to a great series! When these 2 authors collaborate on a book, we know we are in for some fun stuff. I loved seeing the progression of a relationship between Kyle and Vanessa. Can't wait to see what the authors come up with next!
Paige Steele
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg I'm in love once again! I laughed so much during this book! Vanessa is a spit fire (as my mom would call ya if you were a little wild) and Kyle is priceless. I think I'd love to hang out with all of them! I could so easily picture all the scenes in my mind. Great job ladies! Bring on the next one!
Le Ann Foster
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
♡♡Reviewed for CherryOBlossoms Promotions ♡ ♡

I gave this book 4.5 stars!

I found this book to be one HOT, Sex, Humorous, Fun, and Totally Amazing read. From the start to the finish I found myself not wanting to put it down. I simply devoured in a matter of a couple of hours and even had my hubby looking at me several times when I would lol at something the characters would say or do. I felt that the characters were well rounded and the storyline was complete with a few twist and turns.

Kyle has
Kim Whitehead
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg!!!! What a phenomenal read!! So many emotions!! Just absolutely loved it! Comical, witty, and a fabulous feel good book! 10 stars! Kyle and Nessa's chemistry was off the charts!
Cleida R
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
ARC

Kyle is the perfect Mr.
Fun, playful and so sexy. He's one my favorite kinds of book boyfriends.
I'm in love with Kyle and Vanessa...swoon. I want more of them, like right now. Their story was awesome, sweet, sexy, hilarious. It was a perfect combination that left me wanting more every time I turned the page.
I loved seeing how Brae and Jude were doing, from the first book also Luca, Desiree and Cassie. All of their parts made it a fantastic book.
This is a wonderful series to get lost in. Ca
Melissa
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
GRAB YOUR FAN! Cold shower ready? You'll need it! Kyle aka Mr.Flirt has met his match in Vanessa sarcasm and a love of sex. These two have chemistry and are perfection. They don't want anything from each other but sex. Complications arise , hidden pasts. This was so good. I was laughing one moment ,panting the next. Throughout the story you're falling in love with Vanessa and Kyle! We meet them originally in Finding Mr. wrong however This can be read as a stand alone and I suggest you grab this ...more
Jesey ~ Schmexy GIrl~
Sep 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
AM Madden and Joanne Schwehm have done it again! Taming Mr. Flirt brings us an unlikely couple and their journey to figuring out what their destiny is.

With almost eight billion people on earth, how could one person be destined as a soul mate.

That was Kyle’s attitude early on. He’s a flirt through and through, bouncing from one woman to the next, never looking for or believing in anything more. I loved how carefree he was, witty and smart and always a good time, even with his cynicism regarding l
USA Today BESTSELLING ROMANCE AUTHOR

A.M. Madden's romance debut is The Back-Up Series, consisting of Back-Up, Front & Center, and Encore.

A.M. Madden is a wife, a mother, an avid reader of romance novels and now an author. In Back-up she aspired to create a fun, sexy, realistic romantic story. She wanted to create characters that the reader could relate to and feel as if they knew personally.

A