Start by marking “Cyborg Warrior (Burning Metal #4)” as Want to Read:
Cyborg Warrior (Burning Metal #4)

Cyborg Warrior

(Burning Metal #4)

4.04  ·  Rating details ·  72 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
Can their heat overcome the odds?

Melissa is learning the world isn't what she thought it was. When she meets a group of Liberators who oppose the Cyborg Eradication Project, she agrees to join an expedition set on freeing a group of cyborgs.

Thunder wants to free his cyborg brothers too. He takes Melissa prisoner, only to find that she stirs strange new feelings in him - pr
Published March 27th 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Cyborg Warrior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cyborg Warrior

Anne
Aug 07, 2018 rated it did not like it
Not to self: Just say no to Lisa Lace. Terrible book.
Joselyn  Moreno Burke
Sep 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received this one for an honest review and I did have fun with this one, the relationship was a little fast; but I will not said it's impossible since mine was a little like that.

Melissa in my opinion was a little crazy but she was a sweet girl, I could emphatize with her and her parents situation a little, but wao she went all wild when meeting Thunder.

and haa Thunder he was like a child so adorable, but waooo he went all semental on Melissa I was like he did what to her? and that nasty mou
MsChris1161
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audio, own, reviewed, blog-post
I really enjoy and recommend Lisa Lace's futuristic sci-fi series, Burning Metal. They are always a great mix of social dilemma, danger, big hot sexy cyborgs and the women who fall in love for them. Talk about unlikely lovers, but Ms. Lace makes it work and keeps the story fun to read.

CYBORG WARRIOR is the fourth book in the series (but they are stand-alone and can be read in any order) and as usual a completely unique and riveting story. Melissa is a young college girl who is pretty much just o
Vivian Chrisman
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Overall, I liked this book. The story line was good. I did feel like I needed to go back and read the first books in this series to find out the backstory on the cyborgs. My real issue was with characters. I couldn't bring myself to really sympathize with the cyborgs. All of them, even Thunder at the beginning, were nothing but mean bullies. They weren't much better than the Purity Force who were the bad guys. Melissa seemed flighty and fickle to me. Maybe it was the "relationship" time frame be ...more
Miranda
Jul 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mobi-files
3.5 stars. I try really hard not to give half stars but in this case I had to. There was quite a few grammar errors in this book. More so than I have seen so far in Lace's other books. This is very different from the other books I've read by Lisa Lace. It almost has a smut vibe to it. That's not necessarily a bad thing, I just have to be in the mood for more smutty books. Thankfully it had enough story and development of characters for me to be happy with it.

I really enjoyed reading about Thund
Willow
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Probably more 3.5 stars as most of the characters were unlikable. The story itself was good but the cyborgs weren't going to win any sympathy votes (especially with that power-tripping leader) and the liberators were idiots. I wasn't even too keen on Melissa at the start of the book, where she seemed to change her mind on boys at the drop of a hat. Thunder saved the day and the book though! I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Rosa Maria Garcia
Fantastic Series

This was fantastic just as the previous three books? It's a story that has you at end of your seat and makes you feel how wrong we are in treating the cyborgs? A beautiful love story, plenty of action, betrayal of friends, and steamy love with awesome characters. You will not be disappointed in anyway and highly recommended. Please keep them coming because they are awesome!
Sodapop13
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love, love, love this series!

This series is excellent! You need to read them in order though. This book has us meeting a new group of cyborgs. Thunder is one of them. He is all business until he meets Melissa, once he really looks at her he is lost. This book has a lot of stent scenes!
Trudy
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobook
Thunder is on a mission and he won't let anything or anyone get in the way of freeing his fellow cyborgs. What he did not anticipate is Melissa. As soon as he takes her hostage his world is flipped upside down. Suddenly he finds himself in a an unusual position. Should he stand by his cyborg brothers or enter into a new world with the one person who has made him feel again?!
Barbara
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fourth book in the Burning Metal series and I know when this series is finished I will be rereading them all! I have enjoyed these books a lot..I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.
Christine Karmelreads2665 W.
Sep 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fighting for Whats Right

It was not one of my favorites by this author but it had a fairly decent story line. If you enjoy protesting and righting wrongs then you will enjoy this story.

I have voluntarily read and reviewed this book received from the author without obligation to do so.

Christine Karmelreads2665 W.
Fighting for Whats Right

Amy
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I think this is my favorite cyborg book by Lisa Lace yet! It always amazes me how she can write so many books along the same lines, but have totally different stories. You never feel like you are reading the same old story.
SSZ
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome book in the Burning Metal series by Lisa Lace! 💜💜💜 College girl looking for a hot guy finds Hot Cyborg who's more than man to satisfy her. Can they survive the wrath of the Purity Force?
LuDena Radford
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
To short

Excellent writing , excellent stories from start to finish . My only complaint is that they are to short and the next one needs to be a full length novel.
Melissa Martinez-Miraglia
Jun 28, 2018
Kathi
Apr 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Interesting read!! 3.5 stars

The cyborgs are in hiding from the Purity Force who believe the only good cyborg is a dead cyborg. When Melissa’s college peers encourage her to join a liberator group, they set out to rescue some captive cyborgs. There is a team of cyborgs also on a rescue mission and things get complicated from there. Melissa has a “close encounter” with cyborg Thunder while his captive.

I am a fan of this series, but struggled a bit with this story. The cyborgs were mostly unlikeab
Karen
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series is just getting better and better with each
book.
This one grabs your attention right from the start
Until the final page
This is one series of books you should grab.
Clara
Oct 12, 2017
Ana Mancilla
Feb 17, 2018
S Paschal
Sep 12, 2017
Stacey Escalera blog
Apr 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This a scfi romance at it best I love the MC and how detailed this story was so good it kept me very entertain to want to no what will happen next. Overall this book was well written.
Pam Louis
Apr 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
A little time jump and boy have thing changed form the stories in lisa lace's other cyborg books.
Thier not letting cyborgs integrate in to the world around them, nope they are being imprisoned and killed. Melissa joins a group what wants to help the Cyborgs but don't really know what their doing. To keep Melissa out of they of them doing thier mission Thunder takes her prisoner. It starts all kinds of feelings he didn't know he could have. But with all the danger around them can they make it?
Y
Anne Richardson
Apr 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again another great read from Lisa lace. Thunder the Cyborg and Melissa a human. Trouble and romance and of course sex .
This series gets better ,can't wait for more
Colleen Keehne
Leigh Smoak
Nov 24, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »

Burning Metal (4 books)
  • Cyborg Heat (Burning Metal, #1)
  • Cyborg Fury (Burning Metal #2)
  • Cyborg Seduction (Burning Metal #3)