Start by marking “Big Shot (Sexy Jerk World, #2)” as Want to Read:
Big Shot (Sexy Jerk World, #2)

Big Shot (Sexy Jerk World #2)

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  587 Ratings  ·  160 Reviews
Ten years ago I had no idea what I wanted out of life, until I met Hannah Michaels. She was a computer-engineering student ready to conquer the social media world, and I was smitten. Even though I knew she was taken, I had to have her.

Being the big shot that I was, I didn’t let her status stand in my way. It wasn’t long before my hands were on her thighs and my name a whis
446 pages
Published July 27th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Big Shot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Big Shot

Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
4 stars!

Review at Of Pens and Pages.

I'm a sucker for second chance romances and I can’t resist single dad heroes, so obviously I knew I’d read Big Shot! This book had hot and sizzling chemistry mixed with angst, ace banter in a sweet and hot second chance romance.

I’ve always been curious about Nick and Ethan’s friend Jace Bennett, the widowed single father who owns a Fortune 500 company, when I read Sexy Jerk and thankfully we have his story now.

After mourning for his wife for a few years and an
Natalie The Biblioholic
It's LIVE! http://bit.ly/2w3m29r

Ever since I read Sexy Jerk and found out about the threesome between Jace, Ethan and Fiona, I HAD to know more. Oh wait… did you miss that? The author gave us quite a dirty surprise. I had to know if there was any awkwardness between the friends once that detour ended. I had to know if the author would reveal how truly hot it was (she didn’t lol). And I had to know how Jace moved on. Big Shot gave me that.

Jace is a single dad still in limbo after the loss of his
Shayna
"...breathe, don't forget to breathe."

Kim Karr packs one HELL of an emotional punch with the latest installment in her Sexy Jerk World series, BIG SHOT. Luckily, BIG SHOT can be read as a standalone, but I do HIGHLY recommend book one in the series, SEXY JERK. Hannah and Jace's story is a beautiful and highly emotional second-chance romance that will pull heavily on your heartstrings. It's hella' sexy, highly intoxicating, and insanely addicting. Kim Karr brought something new to the table her
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

You might remember Jace from SEXY JERK. He's the widowed father of a little girl, who owns a Fortune 500 social media empire.
His wife died three years ago - when his little Scarlett was only 2 years old. He's pretty 'happy' with his life as a single dad. He doesn't waste much time thinkin about dating anytime soon. But then he meets her ... again. Hannah. The mother of his daughter's new kindergarten frenemy Jonah. Hannah. The one that got away back in college - back before he met his wife.

WHAT
Kim
Apr 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-stars
Jace Bennett is struggling. He is trying to be a good single Dad after losing his wife three years ago. He owns a successful company, has good friends, and his daughter. He's turned off his emotions and sex drive. He's brooding, sad, lonely, and has a hot temper.

When a boy picks on his daughter, he is prepared to deal with it right away. He never expected that the boy's mother would be someone from his past--his first love--the one who broke his heart.

Hannah has had her own challenges i
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Okay, so I didn’t go to University or College but I know that it can be a big life changing experience for most people. For some, it is the first time you are living away from home and a chance to make new friends. It also opens up a whole pile of new experiences, doing things you have never had the freedom to anymore.

Hannah is a computer engineering student when her path first crosses with Jace, it is a fleeting moment at a frat party but she never seems to lose the memory of how it felt talkin
Qhuinn
I'll never understand why these female authors keep doing this shit. It's the same in literally every romance book.

When a hero moves on from the heroine, he manages to find love and happiness, the sex is amazing and shit's all hunky-dory. But when it's the heroine's turn, she end up with an abusive shit that beats her and/or rapes her, and sex with other people always has to be abysmal just because they aren't the hero. I mean, is it so wrong to want the heroine to find happiness too? I've read
DG Book Blog - DaisyGal
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kim Karr continues to remain at the top of my list of favorite authors! Her heroes and heroines are so incredibly real, and their passionate love affairs always keep me right on the edge, eagerly filled with anticipation. She also writes some of the absolute best Happily Ever After’s, which give me the warm fuzzies and leave me smiling. In her latest book in the Sexy Jerk World Series, Kim Karr has once again captured my heart. Big Shot is a beautifully executed second chance romance with its st ...more
***ARC Provided by the Author and The Next Step PR***

I am not sure what I was expecting from this book, but I am positive I got so much more than I ever thought possible. There are books that an author writes that are their best. Jace and Hannah's story is, hands down, the best thing I have read by Kim Karr. Her other books are great, and i have enjoyed them all, but this is her best.

There was just something about this story, about Jace, Hannah, Scarlett and Jonah (and I am never going to be abl
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"We do what we do. We get what we get."

Having already met this Big Shot briefly in Sexy Jerk , I was real excited to spend more time with him and learn his story. And I must say, I really enjoyed the way it was told in alternating past/present using both POV's. The author put me inside the heads of both characters and it was an experience that was both exhausting and rewarding. As always I was so invested I wore myself out wishing, waiting and worrying.

This second chance romance was an emot
Beneath The Covers Blog
Shelves: alison, arcs, 2017-reads
4.5 Breathe worthy stars

Jace and Hannah's past was messy at best, When Hannah starts to date his best friend Ethan can she forget about her feelings for Jace.

Jace was not going to get in the way of his best friend and Hannah, but when an opportunity presents its self for them to be together and Ethan to be okay with it, how can he pass it up.

When both go their separate ways heartbroken, what will happen ten years later when they see each other again?

We first met Jace in Sexy Jerk and what a sad
mells_view
Jul 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 you're just a big shot stars!

Awe I really liked this one.

If you're looking for a second chance romance with two single parents falling in love, then this is the one. It's told from two POV's, and jumps from the past to the present, but Kim Karr did a really good job keeping things on track and not confusing at all.

The relationship between Jace & Hannah is clearly rocky at first, and honestly I didn't like their past relationship much and you'll have to read and see why. I do however like h
TF
Aug 01, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars!
Kim Karr
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Big Shot is book 2 in the Sexy Jerk World. Sexy Jerk does not have to be read first, as Big Shot is a complete standalone. The story of Jace and Hannah is a second chance romance filled with a lot of emotion. Their story does vacillate between the past and the present for the first quarter of the book in order to give you the background you need to understand their love.

Please note: their relationship started in an unusual way and I hope you will keep an open mind. Also, there is no cheating in
Peggy Lee (Reading Keeps Me Sane Book Blog)
Big Shot is a heartwarming second-chance tearjerker romance. It's the second book in the Sexy Jerk World series but can be read as a standalone. This story is an emotional battle until the end.

Jace is the owner of Flirt Enterprises, a social media dating site. He's also a single father to a beautiful, vivacious daughter. However he's lonely. Jace lost his wife three year ago, leaving him feeling empty.

When Jace's daughter is bullied on her first day of school he decides to go straight to the so
Cocktails and Books
I was in the mood for a good second-chance romance.  BIG SHOT definitely looked like it was going to check all my boxes, so I jumped into Hannah and Jace's story.  Told in alternating POVs, both past and present, we get the full history of Hannah and Jace.  How they became friends, what made Hannah turn her back on Jace and how they come full circle ten years later.

Jace was the perfect broody, angsty hero.  He was such a tortured soul and despite how he may act I wanted him to get his happily ev
Ana Rita
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my freaking God I was on cloud nine once this book was available to read. I was super happy for having another chance to read a new book from this amazing author.
It's already known that Kim Karr has a simple, intense, hot and breathtaking writting that can make you cry or blush in a sec. She has a way with words that can melt your heart or panties. Lol.
Big Shot is the second book from the Sexy Jerk World Series and Dayum, what a book.
Before I tell you a little bit more about this book I nee
Rachel
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it

Jace Bennett juggles work and single parenting his daughter since the death of his wife three years before. He leans on his college friends for a lot, and his daughter is the center of his world. When a classmate picks on his daughter, he decides the best course of action is to confront the parent and get things under control before they spiral. But he didn’t expect the boy’s mother to be Hannah, the woman he loved before his wife.

Hannah and Jace’s past means that conversations between
Anne Milne
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's been awhile since I've read a Kim Karr book and I've no idea why silly me.
I love reading second chance love stories and Kim gives us a great one featuring Jace and Hannah. We get the story from both perspectives and I'm the past. I liked the slow drip feed of their past history it helps us get a better understanding of what happened Bad what a complicated tortured history it was.
They started in an unusual way and meet again years later in challenging circumstances. The connection they fel
❤Sana❤
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
5 sexy-big-shot stars!

Once upon a time Hannah slept with two guys, Ethan because he was her boyfriend and Jace because it was the only way she could have him. May be it was wrong but she saw him first, wanted him first and needed his touch more than she needed to breathe.

descriptionI wanted Jace. Really wanted Jace. To have him though, I had to have two men.”

A decade later Hannah and Jace meet again and the lost love starts rekindling its flame but Jace is still mourning his late wife and Hannah is finally
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
Review to follow!
UPDATED:
This second chance romance was everything! I binge read this book in almost one sitting. Big Shot is the second book in the Sexy Jerk World series and can be read as a standalone. Jace and Heather shared an unconventional and complicated relationship ten years before they cross paths again. A lot has happened since they parted ways. They both share emotional baggage that they have to work through in order to move on with their lives.

I loved the way that Kim was able to
Karmen
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Do I dare to say it? That Big Shot might be my favorite read from Ms. Karr? She did give us River Wilde, but there was something about Jace Bennett. The single father and his sassy daughter, Scarlet, are a hilarious pair. I couldn't get enough of their sweet bond and his willingness to do anything to protect her. So when Jace's past walks back into his life, it causes a tailspin. Full review on blog/release day!
Tamara
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Kim Karr packs a one hell of a punch with this emotional second chance romance. College friends, Jace and Hannah had a short lived but intense affair, and lost contact for over ten years - only to reconnect in the most unexpected of circumstances.

Told in dual POV, with an alternating timeline enhanced their story, and I found myself captivated. Often in books that switch times I find myself wishing that the author would stop switching right when we get to the good part, however this didn’t happe
Sandy S
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars

ABOUT THE BOOK: RELEASE DATE July 27, 2017

To believe one person can change your destiny sounds absurd. But it happened to me… twice.

Three Chicks
Jul 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

Jace Bennett is a widowed single dad raising his five-year-old daughter while trying to balance out a highly successful career as a dating app developer. His business, Flirt Enterprises, is a Fortune 500 company he built from the ground up. His wife died three years ago and he’s been a virtual monk since. Scarlett, his daughter is starting kindergarten.

It was more that I hadn’t been interested in having intercourse with anyone since my wife died nearly three years ago.

Her firs
Amy
Jul 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
“It felt so good. It had been way too long. Still, I wanted more. I wanted her deeper. I wanted her faster. I wanted it all.”

“Guilt. It was heavy. A burden that felt so thick.”

Big Shot is the second book in the Sexy Jerk World Series and follows the story of Hannah and Jace. Hannah and Jace’s story is told from dual points of view and is told in both the past and present tense. Hannah and Jace have always had a complicated relationship. To some it might seem unconventional, or even a bit taboo.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jul 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
description

This book had a very interesting and not often seen beginning for our main characters. The layout of the story gives you the opportunity to see both that beginning and their present lives. In an effort to avoid any spoilers, I won't tell any of that past, but it was definitely a first for me.

In the present, our main characters are brought together through their children, and it isn't a very good reintroduction. It starts off with a fight between the children. Then it progresses into play dates.
Nancy Metsch
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
** Spoiler free review** And trust it is going to be hard..lol
Hot shot is just an amazing emotional roller coaster. I loved it from page one. Jace Bennett is swoon worthy, like you want to climb him swoon worthy. BUT at the same time he is a contradiction. He's as broody as he is handsome. He has a lot of barriers that very few are able to break down. In fact there are only 3 people that can honestly say know Jace and that would be Ethan and Nick, he's 2 best friends.
Enter Hannah, she's very
Christiann Igou
Shelves: arc-2017
4.5/5 stars - Jace's much anticipated book and boy was it worth the wait! Loved every minute!
Sophie
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: july-2017
4.5 beautiful, broken stars.

Full review to come.
Reader * Chocolate Lover * Writer * Coffee Lover * Romantic * Beach Lover * Yoga Beginner

Kim Karr is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of eighteen novels. Best known for writing sexy contemporary love stories, she enjoys bringing flawed characters to life.

Her romances are raw, real, and explosive.
Her characters will make you laugh, make you cry, make you feel.
And her happily-ever
More about Kim Karr...

Sexy Jerk World (2 books)
  • Sexy Jerk (Sexy Jerk World, #1)