Start by marking “Hearing Voices: An Isaac Blaze Thriller” as Want to Read:
Hearing Voices: An Isaac Blaze Thriller

Hearing Voices: An Isaac Blaze Thriller

A GRIPPING PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLER

They arrest us and then stick us in some damn interrogation room for a good hour before sending in the big shot profiler.

He's all cool and in charge, and gets things started by reading our psych report.

Unpredictable...

Unreasonable...

No allegiances...

No morals...

The guy goes on for a while.

Now I'm all for flattery, but seriously, th
Published April 2nd 2017 by SHOGUN

To ask other readers questions about Hearing Voices, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hearing Voices

Start your review of Hearing Voices: An Isaac Blaze Thriller
Sherry Fundin
Aug 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love Isaac Blaze, a take no prisoner, do the right thing kind of guy, in this action packed, thrills and chills, vigilante tale that takes us worldwide to cleanse the world of those who feel it was created as their very own toybox.

To see more visit fundinmental
Ian Miller
Jun 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a book that is written in the first person, and has an unusual and perhaps unique approach to the problem of how to portray how the main protagonist reaches decisions: Isaac Blaze hears voices within his head. Specifically, a female and a male voice, that behave up to a point as separate individuals. However, the concept is that these represent parts of his subconscious, and do not represent insanity. (You, the reader, can decide.) This has some real advantages, as indicated above, but i ...more
Nichole Streeter
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hearing Voices: (An Isaac Blaze Thriller), was an exciting, and enveloping psychological thriller by Axel Cruise. Isaac Blaze kind of reminded me of Norman Bates from Bates Motel. As I read through the book, the man's fragile psyche both came to life and unraveled for me with expert precision. From the opening scene, which was totally and completely riveting, all the way to the end of the novel, I found myself drawn in by Isaac Blaze, who can only be described as an anti-hero. I wanted more when ...more
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a good read! Very witty and a gripping plot. Can’t wait for the next one!
Mar
Jun 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Isaac Blaze is one of those characters that all action/suspense readers will keep close to their hearts. Blaze is, clearly, not your typical hero. He does whatever he has to do survive. And you keep cheering for him and hoping he escapes. His internal monologues, with two voices he states are both demons (no angels there), are intriguing and are the best way to psychological understand our main character and his motivations.
It’s well written and it has a great pace with many plot lines intercros
Carol
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: thriller
I have always enjoyed reading action books that are suspenseful and keep me feeling like I am on the edge of my seat. That said, Hearing Voices does that PERFECTLY! It was action packed from the first page on and I love that it keeps you wanting to flip pages and I feel read as fast as you can just to see what happens next.
I love that this character is different given that Blaze has two voices that help guide him in his journey/life. It gives it a little something extra and I can honestly say I
Noel Diem
Jun 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hearing Voices is one of those books that you just can't put down once you've started it. From the first few pages. It grips you in a way that few books truly can. Filled with vivid imagery and fantastic plot lines, this is definitely a longer read, but one that is worthwhile. Even though some of the characters aren't the best people, I found myself looking forward to hearing from them and seeing them in the text.

In particular, Isaac is a standout in the way that so many protagonists are - you
Danielle Urban
Jun 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hearing Voices by Axel Cruise is an engaging thriller. I'm a huge of both Lee Child and Jason Bourne. This novel was like those. It was exciting. Thrilling adventure at every turn. Never a dull moment. The plot was fast-paced. This was also the first time I've read a book written by Axel Criuse. His writing is stunning. Cleverly woven into a suspenseful read. I was intrigued. Hooked. I love novels that are full of action. Hearing Voices had plenty of that. Plus, heart-racing moments and edge of ...more
Denise Lucas
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Butch 5
Jun 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
A lot of fun

This is the first time reading Adel Cruise, and what a good read. It starts out fast and gets faster with each page I read. I enjoyed this a lot, and could not put it down!
Kristen
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: upwork
Isaac Blaze is a cool super hero killer, with some interesting quirks. He is classy like James bond, funny like Deadpool, but also seems a little bit crazy like the Joker. Crazy in the sense that his two “sidekicks” are voices in his head. Two little devils. A man and a woman with distinctive personalities that help talk him through every startling situation he comes across.

The voices in his head offer a certain clever comedy that makes you feel like this is not just going to be another super
Amanda
May 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: for-review-2017
When a book opens with, "I was about to be tortured", I'm pretty sure I'm in for a good read. If you are a lover of thrills, action, adventure, and suspense, Hearing Voices by Axel Cruise has you covered from beginning to end.

The voices in Isaac's head are an interesting and creative tool in the storytelling, contributing humor and drama to an already intense, fast paced tale. I found the characters to be fully developed in most cases and although there was some graphic violence, it was by no m
Ivan Hecimovic
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After such lovely introduction into the book and dedication someone could think that we are about to read some ‘ordinary’ detective/crime novel in which main character is some funny guy who solves his cases and lives his everyday life in. But after only several pages into the novel and we can see that Hearing Voices is everything but ordinary.
Hearing voices is something that we really do not want to experience. Some people do and we think they are crazy or that at least they have some problem w
Pegboard
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The question everyone is asking, “Who is Isaac Blaze?” He stays in the shadows, but Axel Cruise pulled him out because he knew Isaac would continue looking until he ended the corrupt ring carrying out terrorist acts. As Isaac digs deeper he realizes the terrorist acts were just tests to cover up something more cynical.

Hearing Voices is exactly what Isaac Blaze has going on in his head. A male and female voice assists him in his missions; they do not have names because that would just be weird.
IMHO
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mystery-thriller
FIVE STARS

A great start to a new series; I hope the second book is as good as the first.
Isaac Blaze has a great way to deal with bad people - he shoots them; end of problem.
If you like Lee Child's Jack Reacher, give this series a try.
A MUST READ!
Jan
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One of the most unique books ever!!

Stayed up reading this all night! Absolutely intriguing, entertaining and thrilling all wrapped up in the the main character Isaac Blaze!!
No spoilers at all - a must read!
Joanne
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
really interesting main character, hooked all the way through. loved it loved it loved it.
Elisabeth
Jul 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very enjoyable read - took me a while to get used to the main character having voices in his head, but soon came to enjoy that aspect.
Melanie Varnado
Nick White
Jul 09, 2017

• Fractured Eden
  • Harbored Secrets
  • The Ghosts of Mao (Joe Brennan #2)
  • An Impossible Dilemma
  • Heritage of Power (The Complete Series #1-5)
  • Defiance: The Complete Box Set (The Defending Home Series Books 1-3)
  • Blackbeard Superbox (Starship Blackbeard Box Set Book 1)
  • The Old Man
  • The Red Sword: The Complete Trilogy
  • The Girl in the Moon
  • Sleepers
  • Paranoia
  • The Austin Paradox (Miracle Man Book 2)
  • Gangster