Start by marking “Charmed Wolf (Wolves of Whiskey Hollow, #1)” as Want to Read:
Charmed Wolf (Wolves of Whiskey Hollow, #1)

Charmed Wolf

(Wolves of Whiskey Hollow #1)

Power is her greatest weakness, but love could be her salvation.
Dana Hutson is about to make one of the toughest decisions of her life: walking away from her twin and her Pack. But the anger of her late mate’s betrayal burns deep, and her guilt threatens to push her over the edge. Combined with the magic she was born with intensifying to a lethal level, she has no choice
Published May 9th 2017 by After Glows Publishing

Start your review of Charmed Wolf (Wolves of Whiskey Hollow, #1)
Elaine
What an exciting start to another series! With an intriguing storyline involving magical powers, dilemmas, shifters and witches. The fraternal Hutson twins are both Alpha shifters who also inherited magical powers but these powers are so strong that Dana fears losing her control over them which could endanger her twin and their pack. She had an arranged mate but that was disastrous and only ended with his death. Now she’s going to leave Whiskey Hollow, hoping to form her own pack.

Soon after
Tara Dorough
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lia Davis' new series Wolves of Whiskey Hollow starts with Charmed Wolf. Her new world combines her love of magic and shifters. Charmed Wolf centers around a set of twin wolf shifters. Darin and Dana, twin magic gifted alpha wolves. Darin is the Alpha of the Whiskey Hollow wolves. His twin sister, Dana is fighting an evil black magic welding alpha named Edwin to become the Alpha of the Bloodrose pack.
Charmed Wolf is Dana and Cooper's story. It is full of betrayal, hate, crime, backstabbing,
Sapphyria
May 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dana and her twin brother, Darin, are half wolf and half witch. Dana's heritage goes even further when it is suggested she is a reincarnated goddess. With wildly out-of-control powers, she's afraid that she's going to kill someone she loves. She also has the Alpha wolf trait since Darin is the Alpha of her pack, Whiskey Hollow. To protect everyone in the pack, Dana flees the protection of the den. She's been mated and abused by said mate already in her life, so the wonderful scent of a wolf near ...more
Tina
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Charmed Wolf is the first book in the Wolves of Whiskey Hollow series by author Lia Davis. I loved this particular book. It is a very strong solid start to this series. I like that the book is well rounded, and does not feel unfinished. The characters are strong and memorable as well. The romance is sizzling as well.
Dana she walks away from her twin and her pack. She has been abused by a former spouse. She has a lot going on in her head. I found her strong, determined, and very alpha. There are
Jennifer G
May 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Charmed Wolf is the first bok in Lia Davis's new series Wolves of Whiskey Hollow. It's an excellent start to the series.

Dana Hudson is many things. She is a werewolf, a witch, supposedly a Charmed Wolf (a goddess reborn), a twin to the Pack's Alpha Darin, and an Alpha in her own right. She is also a damaged soul and losing control of her magic. Married for political reasons, her former husband turned her magic against her to nearly destroy the Pack. She now guards her heart. She decides for the
Denise Van plew
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't sure about starting another series but this author lured me in. I get impatient at times to read the next one. There was just something about this character Dana that I liked besides being a twin she to is special with alpha power and a big extra something else. As she tries to find her path and answers drama follows also. She will also meet up with her true mate Cooper. He too has his own story with it being interesting to the reader with combined the two will pull you into their world ...more
Donna
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When you don’t control your power it controls you. Dana Hutson is finding that out the hard way. It is getting harder for her to control her gifts and she needs to get away before she hurts the ones she loves. In this first book of what appears to be a great new series Charmed wolf/witch Dana leaves her pack before she harms anyone. She finds her true mate along the way but life has taught her not to trust easily so he will have to work to convince her that he may be just what she needs. Then we ...more
Emily
Dana Hutson was betrayed by her mate, she mated for political reasons and now suffers from the misdeeds he caused. Knowing she has to step away from her pack she ends up finding her true mat as well as protecting his pack from a rogue Alpha. Dana is battling her demons though and isn't sure she has to learn to trust again, but can she especially when there are secrets that are still waiting to be revealed.

Great book, I liked that Dana was an Alpha and her story had it's own twist to it. Cooper
Petula
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dana Hutson is having trouble controlling her magical powers. She is a Charmed Wolf, part witch part wolf and descended from the goddess. Her power is pushing her to be Alpha of a pack so to make sure she doesn't try to kill her brother and Alpha she must leave.
Cooper Reed is trying to keep his family safe. His old Alpha has tried to kill them all.
This is going to be dangerous time, so not the time to be distracted by finding a mate.
A magical, action packed story that can be read on it's own
Cali Jewel
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Emotionally thrilling, action packed, scorchingly sexy romantic adventure filled with secrets, danger, betrayal and undeniable passion.

Dana Hutson is a sexy, strong, daring, heartbroken alpha leaving her twin and her pack to protect them from her ever growing magical powers. Cooper Reed is a strong, sexy and determined male looking to protect his family from the the demented rogue Alpha of the Bloodrose Creek Pack at all costs. They are brought together by fate but can they stay together? Loved
DNA Diva
May 09, 2017 rated it liked it
I received an ARC of this book for an honest review.

This book falls into the category of wolf-shifter books that uses the existence of "mates" as a way to make insta-love or insta-lust more palatable. It's a nice, quick read for those who like this type of format, but it just isn't quite my cup of tea. On the plus side, the female lead is an alpha, which is a nice change of pace from many of the other shifter books out there.
Hsu Lee
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC - I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
This is book 1 of a new series.
Dana is afraid that she will lose control of her powers.
She leaves her pack before she hurts someone.
Cooper is just trying to keep his family safe.
Together, they will learn to trust in themselves.
Love the storytelling
Great ending!
Lory
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a interesting start for a new series. This enjoyable and entertaining is filled with plenty of intrigue, action, betrayal and of course steamy romance. Just wish it was a little bit longer. Overall a good read looking forward to reading the next book in the series. I voluntarily read and review this ARC no minority compensation was received the opinions I have expressed are my own.
Deja
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Charmed Wolf, It was an amazing read Dana and Cooper were unbelievable together. I loved the twin charmed wolf thing it was very interesting, I cannot wait for the next book in this series I really hope her twin gets his HEA.
Sylvia Haenga
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Just Love It!

Love this new series of Ms Davis, disappointed they didnt get the bad guy but hopefully they will in the next book. I really hope that Darin doesnt reject his true mate which is Cooper's sister because of a betrayal and hope his book is next.
Lori Hammons
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed Dana and Cooper's story. It's full of danger and suspense and the plot flows right along without gaps. I like the backstory of Dana and Darin's abilities. This book is part of the Immortal Hunger anthology.
Sarah Sutton
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was ok
Started off promising but it went downhill very quickly. Wasn't enough character building, considering they're both true mates there wasn't enough chemistry. The whole book seemed very rushed, won't be carrying on with the series.
Jason
May 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
A little disappointing story.

Story is too short and. It much gets accomplished. On top of that the female lead was a little disappointing.
Linda Chase
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shifters

I have not read any of this authors work before but its just what I love.sexy shifters and plots of mystery
Rebecc Tippins
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lia Davis is always good!

I think my favorite character is the little girl!! So scared of life but ends up sooooooooo yeah not telling lmao! I can’t wait for book two!!!
Melvena Asa
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Charmed Wolf

Excellent and Exciting. Full of mystery and challenges. If this is book one I just can't wait to see what might happen next in book two.
Elaine Bennett
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Whiskey Hollow

Loved my first read by Lia Davis, now I will be reading all her books. Dana and Cooper's life together is just starting in this series, cannot wait to read the rest.
Lilolily
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was ok
It was all going well until the author used “drug” instead of dragged. Sigh. That makes me throat punchy so I couldn’t finish the book. It’s dragged, people, dragged.
Louise Batchelor
May 20, 2017
Geraldine
Feb 14, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Battle and Betrayal (The Black Rose Chronicles, #3)
  • Torment and Treachery (The Black Rose Chronicles, #2)
  • Deceit and Lies (The Black Rose Chronicles, #1)
  • Daddy Bear (Return to Bear Creek, #1)
  • The Hunt (The Hunt #1)
  • Mountain Bear (Return to Bear Creek, #2)
  • Zeke (Alpha Geek #2)
  • Silverback Dragon (Return to Bear Creek #6)
  • Scales and Skeletons (Trixie Towers, #2)
  • Silverback Bear (Return to Bear Creek #10)
  • Ranger Bear (Return to Bear Creek #11)
  • Storm Bear (Return to Bear Creek #5)
  • Honey Bear (Return to Bear Creek, #3)
  • Spells & Magic: An Urban Fantasy Novel (Paranormal MI5 Trilogy Book 3)
  • The In-Betweener (Between Life and Death #1)
  • Spells & Life (Paranormal MI5, #2)
  • Forever Between (Between Life and Death #2)
  • Between Life and Death (Between Life and Death #3)
In 2008, Lia Davis ventured into the world of writing and publishing and never looked back. She has published more than twenty books, including the bestselling A Tiger’s Claim, book one in her fan favorite Ashwood Falls series. Her novels feature compassionate yet strong alpha heroes who know how to please their women and her leading ladies are each strong in their own way. No matter what obstacle ...more