Start by marking “Barbed Wire Cowboy” as Want to Read:
Barbed Wire Cowboy

Barbed Wire Cowboy

After having been kicked off the family ranch by his father, Marc Poulson has made a new home for himself as the foreman of the Double R Ranch. His fellow ranch hands are his family, but he’s still not complete without Casey Morgan, his counterpart at the neighboring Del Rio Ranch. In the middle of a feud with his one-time best friend, Marc struggles to understand why ...more
Kindle Edition
Published April 6th 2017 by Renee Stevens

To ask other readers questions about Barbed Wire Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Barbed Wire Cowboy

Start your review of Barbed Wire Cowboy
Sandra
Barbed Wire Cowboy is at once a gritty tale of living and working on a cattle ranch and a love story between two men who suck at communicating honestly and openly.

After coming out to his rancher father, Marc Poulson found himself kicked out, stripped of his family and alone, but in the years since found a place as foreman of the Double R Ranch. If it weren't for his feud with his ex-friend Casey, foreman at the neighboring Del Rio Ranch, life would be nearly perfect.

Marc doesn't understand why
Ula'ndi Hart
May 29, 2017 added it
Shelves: dnf
Overall book rating: DNF – No rating
Audio Book: N/A
Book Cover: 4

Yeah...... no. Didn’t work for me sorry

To me I just had enough of Marc running as soon as the proverbial “wind” picks up without fighting for what he wants and then what? He just switches sides and stands by his “enemy” like .... yeah.

And I’m not even going to elaborate on my feelings for Casey. Talk about a Drama Lama! I’m sorry I already lost my respect for him this isn’t gonna work. I’m out.
JR
This is one of the better books where ranching is concerned, but my problem is I felt no connection to the characters. Also for me, the uncertainty of the relationship between the two mains was too drawn out. Maybe it was too much rehashing of the problems that kept me from getting into the characters.
This is not a bad book by any means, but it didn't click for me.
Dani Elle Maas
May 18, 2017 rated it really liked it

I really liked this story I have seen the feelings are mixed but I am a ranch cowboy lover and I just liked this story by a new to me author.
definitely will be checking out more by this author.
Brice Dohnt
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Barbed Wire Cowboy : By Renee Stevens

I loved this story it was very emotional and I loved how it was handle. Also the interaction between the ranchers and their men was great. It really made it feel like life in real time. Thanh you Renee.
年上 控
Danna Iuliana
Jan 06, 2018
Natosha Wilson
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was such a good read. Who does not love a book about two Cowboys trying to find their way to one another.

This book is full of anger, mistrust, grudges, fights, denial, acceptance, hard work, happiness, and so much more.

Marc knows what it is like to come out to your family as gay and he knows what it is like to lose your family because of it. That is what happened to him but he did not let it destroy him. He left like his father asked him to do and made a life and home for himself at the
Aida Gutierrez
May 09, 2017
Jana Jelínková
May 17, 2017
Amy Thorne
Dec 22, 2018
Lisa The Novel Approach
Marc Poulson only wanted to be himself, but coming out to his father led to Marc leaving behind his mother, younger brother, Lance, and the Mustang Ranch. Marc found a better life as foreman on the Double R Ranch, owned by Ryan Whitcomb.

Casey Morgan is a foreman for the Del Rio Ranch, owned by Trent Jefferson. Casey and Marc were once friends, with both ranches working closely together, but something led Marc and Casey to become enemies. After their third bar fight, the Sheriff gives them no
Leeanne
May 24, 2017
Denise
Apr 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars for cowboys and very sweet endings!
B~
Len Evans Jr
May 31, 2017
Jordyn Danvers
Jun 04, 2017

• Ryker (Owatanna U Hockey #1)
  • In the Name of the Father
  • Ecstasy Untamed (Feral Warriors, #6)
  • Wrangling a Groom (Marital Bliss, #2)
  • Forget Me Not
  • Say You're Mine
  • Take Me Away
  • Unraveled (Heathens Ink #5; Inked #1)
  • Maple Springs: The Complete Series