Start by marking “The Adventures of Dwarfgiants: Serpent of the Sulphur Sea” as Want to Read:
The Adventures of Dwarfgiants: Serpent of the Sulphur Sea

The Adventures of Dwarfgiants: Serpent of the Sulphur Sea

Driven from Kamistra – their island home – the Dwarfgiants flee across the Sulphur Sea. With little food and water they find sanctuary in the remains of a castle ruin on the mysterious island of Helborin. What they don’t know is that the ancient structure holds a sinister past – one that is about to repeat itself. If the Dwarfgiants are to survive, Addi, a young ...more
Published March 30th 2017 by Tellwell Talent

To ask other readers questions about The Adventures of Dwarfgiants, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Adventures of Dwarfgiants

Start your review of The Adventures of Dwarfgiants: Serpent of the Sulphur Sea
William Colgate
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I know it's a cliche but I couldn't put it down. It's been ages since I burned the midnight oil glued to a book. A fast paced adventure for all ages. I was transported back to my young self, under the covers with a flashlight, having my mother tell me to go to sleep before I ruined my eyes. Keep 'em coming Mr. Jacklin!
Edith
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dwarfgiants is a great read! Although it is written for middle school aged children, as an adult, I thoroughly enjoyed the story. My grandchildren are a little young for it yet but I am keeping it easily accessible in the centre of a shelf for a few more years until I can read it to them!
Joan
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Darn that Steven Jacklin! How long, how long, oh how long must one wait for the sequel!
It was a great read and I can't wait for the next in the series!
Jessica Jacklin