Start by marking “Love Happens” as Want to Read:
Love Happens

Love Happens

In this must-have short-story collection, Melanie Moreland introduces us to Ethan Thomas in When Love Blooms. Melanie Harlow shares her novel, Some Kind of Love. Molly McLain and Rhonda James share Luke and Mia’s no strings weekend that could lead to love. Claudia Burgoa visits New York City in How We Met. Leap with Dylan Allen to London where we meet Cara’s dream man. Eme ...more
Published April 24th 2017 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Love Happens, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Happens

Christine
Apr 23, 2017 Christine rated it it was amazing
Love Happens Anthology is a stunning collection of novellas by some of indie's best authors. Each story has it's own twist on "Love" but all show that love really does happen and at times when you least expect it!

First Shot At Love by Lisa B. Kamps is a sweet love story that gives us the back story to her fifth book "Breakaway" which tells us how JP and Emily found love the first time around. I loved "Breakaway" and this novella was the perfect addition to these characters love story. Sweet wit
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
4 Sweet Stars LEAP BY DYLAN ALLEN

photo 9BBE02D8-512F-4E83-BBA2-6FDAF18FC2DE_zpsfambhlad.jpg

This is the perfect little read for anyone who loved Rise by Dylan Allen, for me who absolutely fell hook line and sinker for Dylan's writing this is a perfect extra into that story. That said you can also read this as a standalone as it's about Louis and Cara whom are Simon and Addies best friends so really you can just dive right into this sweet romance. Louis and Cara have a sexy relationship that kind of shocked them both. It's sweet, loving and actually tur
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Apr 24, 2017 Corina☞BookTwinsReviews rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed

This review is about the contribution by Melanie Moreland.

When Love Blooms

It was WONDERFUL, SWEET and ADORABLE.

Ethan found himself in Lily's flower shop one day in search of the perfect gift for his mom. Looking at Lily, a carefree and spirited woman, he realized that all his work and money won't give him the inner light that Lily had in surplus.

Recently cheated on by his former girlfriend, Ethan astonishingly blurted everything out, and told Lily what had happened. Lily, strong but
Kim Bailey
Reviewing: HITCH by SM West

Prepare for a wild ride! This sweet little gem is a page turner; accelerating from the very first line, going non-stop to the very end. I read it from start to finish without even blinking.
Leading lady Pansy is such a hot mess, I immediately connected with her and her state of mind. She's a little lost and completely fed up with being treated poorly by her family. When she runs into Silas, a rock star with anger management issues, things quickly get heated.
It's my fa
♡Tonya♡
Reviewing- "When Love Blooms" by Melanie Moreland.

I must say, I have not read a Melanie Moreland book that I didn't like. This short story was sweet and endearing with a nice healthy dose of heat. There was no ow/om. No cheating. Definitely instalove. No pushing away. My only complaints- I wanted more and there was no epilogue. Great story!
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
Reviewing Hitch by S.M. West

Well this was a delicious novella. Pansy and Silas meet on a road by accident for better words and their ride was enjoyable through and through.

I didn't feel like I was reading something small. I immediately saw the bigger picture behind it. I really hope to have their long story one day because they are things to say IMO.
S.M West gives a start to what could be an incredible love story.

Silas is a fine rock star with anger issues - who has just been kicked out of hi
Katie
Apr 23, 2017 Katie rated it it was amazing
Wow, what an amazing anthology. So many talented writers and so many stories that I just fell in LOVE with! Two of my favorites, however, were from Melanie Moreland and Molly E. Lee! I am in love with those authors to begin with, and these short stories just solidified why I am obsessed with their writing!

description

Ethan and Lily meet after Ethan stumbles into her flower shop looking for flowers for his mother. After meeting Lily, Ethan comes up with many excuses to se
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
Review is for I See You by Ginger Scott.

If you've read Ginger Scott's How We Deal With Gravity, you're somewhat familiar with Claire and Cole, but the possibility of a romance between the two might come as much of a surprise to you as it did to me. If you haven't read that book, it's okay, you'll meet them now in this short story of a man and a woman who've served as integral parts of each other's lives for years, but who've never been brave enough to speak up about what they truly want.

In such
Betul
Apr 29, 2017 Betul rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**Free copy provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

Review of Leap (A Symbols of Love Short Story) by Dylan Allen

I loved Cara and Louis in Dylan's debut novel Rise, and when I heard about Leap I was pretty excited to read a bit more about them. Dylan did a great job in giving us as much as she could in this short story, it even left me wanting more. A full length novel would be pretty awesome, because both characters are very intriguing. I wanted to hit Louis for the way he acted in the begin
Joy Novel Thoughts
Apr 09, 2017 Joy Novel Thoughts rated it really liked it
I read "Hitch" by S.M. West, it was a cute little story that I was sad to see end! It was great though, the story is like the saying, "Big things come in small packages" or something to that effect. There was so much story in this short span of words and I really need to know what will happen next in Pansy and Silas' adventure together!

I can't wait to read the other stories in this anthology!
Hanne
Apr 20, 2017 Hanne rated it it was amazing

4.5 -- Flowers -- stars

Another amazing story by Melanie Moreland! She always delivers. When Love Blooms was short, romantic, beautiful and hot. I was hoping for more pages at the end, because I absolutely adored Ethan and Lily’s love story.

Ethan is in desperate need of flowers. Lily owns the flower shop that Ethan visits. She gives him advice about which flowers he should buy and they start to talk. Ethan keeps needing flowers the following days and there is
Melanie Moreland
Apr 25, 2017 Melanie Moreland rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Enjoyed working on this project. The stories in the book are varied, wonderful and a great way to discover new authors! And a great cause benefits. What an awesome combo!
Martha Sweeney
Apr 01, 2017 Martha Sweeney rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I had so much fun being a part of this anthology! We got the second to last final edit of the ebook and I'm enjoying all of the stories from the fellow authors. Thanks to all of the authors for participating and thank you to all of you readers who are supporting SARRC and Myles-A-Part!
Beth Simkanin
Apr 12, 2017 Beth Simkanin rated it it was amazing
This review is for Leap by Dylan Allen:

A Sweet Little Guilty Pleasure

Leap, a romance short by Dylan Allen, is a sweet little guilty pleasure that I thoroughly enjoyed. It has heart, angst, and steam with a touch of wit. It's a look inside a current relationship between two people, Cara and Louis, a secondary couple from Rise, Allen's previous novel, and gives insight into how one opportunity can turn the tables on a relationship where decisions have to be made in order to make it work.

I enjoy t
Jen ~ Schmexy Girl Book Blog
Apr 25, 2017 Jen ~ Schmexy Girl Book Blog rated it it was amazing
I SEE YOU BY GINGER SCOTT

Everybody has a someday they regret. A call not answered, words not said, a chance not taken.

Claire is tired of waiting. Waiting for her happy ending, for the one she loves to love her in return. She dives into a lukewarm relationship with a man that doesn't hold her heart the way Cole does and hopes that her feelings may change and leaving the one she wishes were her's behind.

Cole has fears--rejection being the biggest of all. He is trying to fulfill his mother's wish,
Cat Parisi
Apr 24, 2017 Cat Parisi rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-giveaway
A great collection of stories all about love supporting a wonderful cause. I thought it was very special for this group of authors to dedicate this anthology to the late, Willa Thorne. She has planned to participate in this anthology and I know her new short story would have been a great addition to this collection.

The stories that stood out to me the most were:
When Love Blooms by Melanie Moreland
This story really made me laugh. Ethan is very to the letter, so when he stops in a flower shop to g
Mandy Saial
I enjoy buying anthologies ,You get to read very diverse stories by authors you love, while getting the chance to add new authors to your TBR pile , but what I loved about the Love Happens Anthology was that All Proceeds went to benefit Autism Awareness.
This anthology was packed with some very different Love stories , filled with many emotions and I decided to leave some reviews on a few of my favorites .

Wild Pumpkin by Martha Sweeney
Delilah is a young woman who gets herself into trouble and end
Karen- My Own Bookshelves
Review for When Love Blooms by Melanie Moreland (ARC)
Sometimes love comes around and slowly creeps into your life. Other times it hits you over the head like a lead crystal vase. Since my real life version of love reflects the second part, I always find a kindred spirit in the storyline. That passion that you just instantly connect - your soul has found it's forever place.

For Ethan, he found his forever on the way to apologize. Multiple times. I love both characters. You get Ethan's stunned dis
Manda
Apr 20, 2017 Manda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC copy of Wild Pumpkin by Martha Sweeney in exchange for an honest review.

As the main female character in Wild Pumpkin is a total bad ass ! Delilah Powell is a tattooed massage therapist,that is forced to do community service due to a car accident. There she meets a group of people that in any other circumstances she may have never met. Though the story is short and P.S. it does leave you with a cliffhanger it is a great story. As with all of Martha's female characters Deliliah
Alie
Apr 16, 2017 Alie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: to-review, 2017
ARC copy generously provided for an honest review

Review for I See You by Ginger Scott: 4.5 stars!
I See You features Cole and Claire, characters that are first encountered in Ginger Scott's How We Deal with Gravity. I did not read it yet but it was fun to get a glimpse of Mason and Avery. It makes me want to read their story that much more. I loved the fun country vibe of the novella. It made me think of the show Hart of Dixie especially because Cole is a bartender ^_^
I loved Claire's feisty per
Stephanie D
Apr 26, 2017 Stephanie D rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, 2017
English/Spanish review
I see you by Ginger Scott

I received an ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.
If I see you by Ginger Scott
I loved this story. I didn't know this characters before reading this story but Ginger did an excellent work making you care for them. At the end, I wanted more of their story.

***
Recibí este ARC por la autora lo cual no afecta mi honesta opinión.
Me encantó esta historia. No conocía a estos personajes, pero Ginger hizo un excelente trabajo haciendo q
Leonor
Apr 26, 2017 Leonor rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 1-click-author
Novellas I've read so far.

When love blooms by Melanie Moreland
4 ⭐
Safe. No OW/OM
Sweet hero and sassy strong heroine.

How we met by Claudia Burgoa
3 ⭐
Uhh is this like a prequel? Will we get a novel? It ended abruptly...

Leap by Dylan Allen.
Safe. No OW/OM.

Beautiful baby by Emery Jacobs.
3 ⭐
Sequel novella of Beautiful Torture and Beautiful Forever. I didn't read this two so I don't know if those book are safe.
Married couple.
Safe. No OW/OM.
EscapeNBooks
Apr 23, 2017 EscapeNBooks rated it it was amazing
I See You is a short story by Ginger Scott included in the Love Happens anthology. It features two side characters from this author's novel, How We Deal With Gravity.

"So you take this feeling…the one you’ve got right here. You take this feeling with you, and you tell Garrett you’re sorry, but your heart…it’s somewhere else.”

Oh my gosh. This was such a sweet story. It had the flavors of Ginger that I love: brilliant characters, special children, captivating character dialogue, amazing love, and
Latifa Morrisette
Apr 14, 2017 Latifa Morrisette rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure of reading two short stories from this anthology.
How We Met by Claudia Burgoa and Wild Pumpkin by Martha Sweeney.

How We Met by Claudia Burgoa
I love reading the beginning of Willow and Hunter's story. These two are like moths to a flame and I'm excited to see what happens with these two.

Wild Pumpkin by Martha Sweeney

After getting arrested Delilah is sentenced to sixty hours of community service where she meets Lance. Now we don't know what he's done to deserve community service
Tamara Harrington
Apr 16, 2017 Tamara Harrington rated it it was amazing
Reviewing: Wild Pumpkin by Martha Sweeney

Because i am a believer of not doing spoilers I am going to try and keep this short but sweet and spoiler free. This is just the beginning of what is going to be an epic novel and I cannot wait for more. Delilah is clearly the bad girl who well all love with a seriously awesome sense of humour and I cannot wait to see what she gets up to. I am very excited about this short snippet and I hope you enjoy it to.

Received an ARC in exchange for an honest and u
Judy
Apr 18, 2017 Judy rated it it was amazing
This review is for the story Leap by Dylan Allen. Cara just wanted Louis to be happy for her and share her new adventure with him but Louis can be a jerk but than turn into the best guy.
Michelle Claypot
Apr 11, 2017 Michelle Claypot rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of three stories in this anthology and they were fantastic.

I See You by Ginger Scott
Ginger has done it again. Served up a beautiful read that delivers a great romantic short story that leaves you smiling. Sweet with a dash of hot & a perfect HEA.

Kissing for Keeps by Rhonda James & Molly McLain
Loved this short story from 2 of my favourite authors. Fake dating quickly becomes real romance in this awesome short story.

Hitch by S.M. West
Pansy is not havin
Emma Turnbull
Apr 21, 2017 Emma Turnbull rated it really liked it
I received a ARC of hitch from SM west what a great little read! The story of Silas and Pansy was great and I would love to read more of their story! I will be purchasing this book and doing my bit for a great cause!! Definitely worth it!
Melissa Derda
Apr 11, 2017 Melissa Derda rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to receive Kissing for Keeps by Rhonda James and Molly McLain. This story was short and sweet but I fell in love with these characters on the first page and fell even harder throughout the rest. Luke asks Mia to spend a weekend with him at his sister's wedding. It's supposed to be no strings attached but they soon realize they have amazing chemistry and may have to revise their agreement. It's beautifully written! I really hope these authors decide to do more together
Sara Koelsch
Apr 14, 2017 Sara Koelsch rated it it was amazing
Review Leap by Dylan Allen:

Leap gives us a small little look into Cara and Louis’s relationship that started out in Rise. I loved this couple in Rise and just fell harder in Leap. This might be a small short story but it packs one heck of a punch… just like all of Dylan Allen’s writing that I’ve read thus for.

Leap is truly a look into everyday people and the fear we face as we fall in love while following our dreams. Cara has dreams and is thrilled when she gets her BIG shot at living them. She
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
New York Times/USA Today bestselling author Melanie Moreland, lives a happy and content life in a quiet area of Ontario with her beloved husband of twenty-seven-plus years and their rescue cat Amber. Nothing means more to her than her friends and family, and she cherishes every moment spent with them.
While seriously addicted to coffee, and highly challenged with all things computer-related and te
More about Melanie Moreland...