Start by marking “The Gender Plan (The Gender Game, #6)” as Want to Read:
The Gender Plan (The Gender Game, #6)

The Gender Plan

(The Gender Game #6)

"I just had to believe we'd dealt a death blow of our own.
That today would be the beginning of the end..."

Ready for the explosive PENULTIMATE BOOK in The Gender Game series? (As we move toward the grand finale in Book 7: The Gender End).
Published May 10th 2017 by Nightlight (first published May 7th 2017)

Start your review of The Gender Plan (The Gender Game, #6)
Eleanor
Aug 21, 2017 rated it did not like it
Same review for 4, 5 and 6: Pointless. I skim-read all the identical battle scenes. Violet and Viggo's voices are so similar I had to keep looking for other clues as to who's point of view I was reading. If I wasn't reading these for free (thanks Amazon Unlimited!) I'd be livid she spun this out into 7 books when it had enough plot for max 3.
Lori
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was ok
The initial books were better. Just continuing because I want to finish the series. Too much wanna be love story but not well written, imo.
Allison
May 27, 2017 rated it liked it
Action packed

This book was filled with lots of action but I felt nothing happened really. Many failed and some successes for our heros but I felt like it kept going on and on. I was hoping this would be a good ending to the series but then found out there was another book. I would much rather have 3-4 excellent books than these smaller books 6-8 books (that generally get more mediocre towards the end). Still looking forward to the last book in the series.
Janis Glass
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was ok
I am finding this series now way to long and boring. Pity, had potential to be a great series but Author prob just wanted a few more pds instead of a great story. Three books would have been epic, 7 way way to much.
Aryana Parmar
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG this was such a good book I want to read the last one right now because I want to know if they get their happily ever after or not ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh. I feel like I might even like Viggo's point of view better than Violet, but I still love Violet all the same. OMG I cannot wait until I get my hands on the next book!
daranee
Jul 24, 2017 rated it liked it
Lindsay Bragg
Aug 28, 2017 rated it did not like it
It took me a month to finish this one, because I really didn't like it. The only thing this series had going for it as the relatively unique setting/premise. This was just a poorly written war book. I ended up skimming the last 100 pages just to finish it. Once again, Forrest creates interesting characters (in a previous book), ignores them for several books, and suddenly reintroduces them whenever it suits her.

And this book ends just like most of the others. Violet does something stupid (and
Mikayla
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! I loved this and will devour the next book. Can't wait!
Kayla
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was ok
This series has now officially fell flat. Like I rated the past two books three stars because they seemed meh but now I can't let this book away with three stars because nope.
lacy
Feb 19, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3-stars, library-reads, f, 2018
This will most likely be a pretty short review because I don't have a lot to say about this book. Which sucks because I was really into this series at first and now I just wish it would end. That is really just the worst feeling in the world.

I still love Violet and Viggo. I still root for their relationship 110%. I love how much they care for everybody and their little makeshift family. I love how they haven't lost their humanity throughout the course of the war. But man, they take forever at
Judy Lewis
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ABSOLUTELY RIVETING !!!
Title: The Gender Plan
Series: The Gender Game
Designation: Book 6 of Series, Full-Length Novel (App 400 Pages), Not A Standalone, Cliffhanger Ahead #fantasy #dystopian #action #adventure #romance
Author: Bella Forrest
Genre: Fantasy/Science Fiction/Action/Adventure/Young Adult Romance
Reading Platform: Kindle Edition
My Rating: Five Divinely Entertaining Stars*****
Oh my! Oh my! Oh my! I love, love, love this series! I've been a diehard Bella Forrest fan for several years and
Robbi Leah  Freeman
Dec 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Entire series read before review. 3 1/2 stars This series was a fun distraction but way to unrealistic. Basically there are two sides the male and female. Gender relations bad and several groups fighting throughout books.
The author has a firm grasp on fighting scenes but love/relationship scenes are forced. Characters are well done. But these characters get the crap beat out of them, including one with a fractured skull but are out fighting almost immediately, even though they are supposed to
Amanda Cimorell
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2019
2.5

Spoilers in review

We are finally getting somewhere in this series and the bad guys are finally dying, haha.

In this one, we see the gang taking over the water plant in Patrus from the Matrains who are looking to take over. There are so many in our group now, that it's not easy keeping track, but I think they added random side characters so she has people to kill off but won't make you feel bad. Because the people who died, I didn't know them.

Of course it wouldn't be the end of a book if Violet
Claudia
Well, aside from the always remarkable performance of the two talented narrators (they would be able to turn the reading of the grocery list into something interesting) I have to agree with other reviewers about the almost unbearable dragging of the plot in this 6th book of the series. Too much characters to deal with and put into the story with no clear meaning... the lack of sexual tension between the two MCs was so unrealistic given the difficult circumstances they were living in and their ...more
A.B. Shepherd
Sep 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is really a serial rather than a series. None of the books stand alone. I did really enjoy the serial, though it wasn't without flaws. It starts quite slow, but it does pick up speed. There is a lot of violence and fighting (war don't ya know). It is set in a dystopian future, and while some technology is greatly improved - especially medical - other technology is as basic as we have today - cars, motorcycles, basic housing, sewers, etc. - I might have expected a bit more imagination where ...more
Hannah Michaels
Jun 02, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a really weak book. I'm sorry, but this series should have been wrapped up by now. At this point, we're traversing between the countries and we're doing WHAT exactly? Because there's still no plan, there's still nothing. If there is any kind of "course" to be followed, its weak and unassuming. The series started out with so much potential, but this book was just draining. Hoping the last one will be more action packed and have resolutions.
Dee/ bookworm
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Viggo and Violet....

I don't know if they are going to settle down and be happy after all this adrenaline. ;)
Leesa
Jan 02, 2018 rated it liked it
I haven't bothered to write a review on this series up to now. It's at this point, the end of book 6 that I've decided reading this series has become a chore. The first two books were enjoyable, the next 3 were tolerable and now 6 & 7 are actually a struggle to read.
This series does not warrant 7 books. This story could have been told in 4. The same plot lines are rehashed every time, Viggo and Violet's relationship doesn't progress at all, the other characters are one dimensional and
Amy Barns
Sep 28, 2019 rated it liked it
War war and more war

I love an action scene as much as the next person but this book goes over the top. If I hadn't already invested 5 books into this series I'm not sure if have finished it. It's battle scene on top of battle scene, I know its fiction but as the main characters are mere humans their stamina is superhuman. This book probably could've been 50 pages added into the last book or onto the next. The other 350 I skim read .
Mummy's Naughty Corner
Lynda
Jul 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Excited for # 7 - on preorder, only 5 more days.
Mandy Day
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-reads
This whole series keeps propelling me to the next book. I MUST read on to find out what happens to Violet, Viggo, and their band of freedom fighters.
Bertha Ivins
Feb 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Well I got to the point in the series where the book is not holding my interest as much and I will be glad when the series is over. I will read the last one just because I started the series so I will finish it.
Shannon White
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I cant stop!

I cant stop reading, it action packed from beginning to end i cant wait to see how this ends! Although ill be honest i dont wat it too!
Abbi
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*Spoilers ahead!* - You've been warned.

The 6th installment of The Gender Game was another thrilling adventure by Bella Forrest. If I'm being honest, I felt the last couple of books had been a little slow but I am glad that the action has picked up again. This book was stuffed full of thrilling and exciting scenes, pressing you on.

What I loved about this book is that it did not have as much 'filler' as previous books. The time jumps were sensible and created a seemingly flowing and accurate
L. Powell
Sep 29, 2017 rated it liked it
I have absolutely loved this book series, but for me, this one has been the weakest. Don't get me wrong, I have still enjoyed it, but I haven't had the same pull to read it as I had with the others.
For me, the last couple of chapters were the best as that was where the excitement was.
I still love the characters though. Viggo and Violet are awesome and I am looking forward to reading the last instalment of the Gender games series to see how their story will end.
Susan
Jun 22, 2017 rated it liked it
My least favorite of the series. The plot is almost entirely violent and doesn't move the story forward very far. Still, love the series and looking forward to the "penultimate" conclusion.
India DuBois
Sep 18, 2017 rated it did not like it
I wanted so badly to like this book but I just couldn't. I read the first 5 in the series and moved on to this one hoping that I could power through and get the answers I needed to find some closure, but this book lacked the momentum to carry me onto the final book in the series. A lot of the same plot twists kept recurring within the series and within this book that I quickly lost interest. The love story between Violet and Viggo became so predictable and cringe worthy that I usually just ...more
Jessica
May 22, 2017 rated it liked it
I do like this series, but I feel like it went on too long. This book in particular could've been included in another book. It was a little anticlimactic compared to some of the others. I'm interested to see how it finishes up, but I'm not sure how many people would stick with so many books that drag on a bit.
Kitty
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was ok
Violet's two encounters were the only good parts of this book. Everything else was seriously tedious.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Immersed (Configured, #2)
  • Actualized (Configured #3)
  • Configured (Configured, #1)
  • Invader (The Enhanced #7)
  • Rebellion (The Resistance Trilogy Book 3)
  • Numbers Ignite (Numbers Game, #2)
  • Numbers Raging (Numbers Game, #3)
  • Nameless (The Enhanced #3)
  • Defender (The Enhanced #9)
  • Captive (The Enhanced #5)
  • Numbers Game (Numbers Game, #1)
  • Surfaced (Manipulated, #2)
  • Assassin (The Enhanced #4)
  • Avenger (The Enhanced #8)
  • Renegade (The Enhanced #6)
  • Hybrid (The Enhanced #2)
  • The Enhanced (The Enhanced #1)
  • Parallax (The Starfire Wars, #3)
Bella Forrest is a lover of fantasy, romance, action, and mystery infused stories with twists you don’t see coming. She has sold over seven million books since her first novel was published in 2012.

*LATEST RELEASES*:
Harley Merlin 16: Finch Merlin and the Blood Tie
Darklight 5: Darktide
A Shade of Vampire 85: A Shard of Soul

Sign up to Bella's New Release email list and you'll automatically be

The Gender Game (7 books)
  • The Gender Game (The Gender Game, #1)
  • The Gender Secret (The Gender Game, #2)
  • The Gender Lie (The Gender Game, #3)
  • The Gender War (The Gender Game, #4)
  • The Gender Fall (The Gender Game, #5)
  • The Gender End (The Gender Game, #7)
“I’d begrudgingly tried it, when my face didn’t feel so dry.” 1 likes
“Amber’s father had once tried to sell her hand in marriage in order to settle his debts.” 1 likes