Start by marking “Walk Between the Raindrops (Suncoast Society, #51)” as Want to Read:
Walk Between the Raindrops (Suncoast Society, #51)

Walk Between the Raindrops

(Suncoast Society #51)

(Suncoast Society 51, MF, BDSM)

(This is June and Scrye’s book.)

When June’s twin sister July was murdered at seventeen, only Scrye’s love and strength kept June going, even as her world fell apart around her. That very love means she can never reveal to him the dark secrets she harbors surrounding that stormy night.

Or what she did to make things right.

Years before Mark was
ebook
Published May 26th 2017 by Siren-BookStrand

To ask other readers questions about Walk Between the Raindrops, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Walk Between the Raindrops

Start your review of Walk Between the Raindrops (Suncoast Society, #51)
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Those of us who follow Tymber Dalton's Suncoast Society have been demanding June and Scrye's story for a while now-with the release of Walk Between the Raindrops, we have it and what a story it is!

We have met June in earlier episodes. The tiny gymnastics teacher has been known to terrify men twice her size, but she is a loyal, supportive friend and relies on direction from her husband and Dom, Mark, also known as Skrye.

We've had indications in the past that June is hiding a secret-one the reader
Aղցela W.
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a really good book and very emotional. We finally get a story about June and Mark aka Scrye. They met when they were in their teens in high school they were introduced by June's twin sister July. I thought their names were funny June and July were twins and they have an older sister name May. Mark fell in love with June from the first time that they met and would do anything to protect her. When July was killed by her boyfriend Matt for breaking up with him June had her back. Both of ...more
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
The Romance Review

Never underestimate a petite woman; it could kill you. This story hurt my heart so much. I've liked Scyre and June as they seem to be the mentors in the Suncoast Society. Scrye is the ultimate rope/rigger guy and they seem to have a wonderful life. They have fabulous kinky sex and they have two lovely daughters. They have a great set of friends, what more can they ask for? When the past is revealed about June, it is heartbreaking.

I really enjoyed this book because it made me cry. I can not
Rhonda
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This couple has always intrigued me in Tymber's Suncoast Society series and I'm thrilled we now get their story and how it began for them. It was so interesting to see the story go back and forth and I never once had any problem understanding what was happening. Just shows what an excellent writer Tymber Dalton is. Without giving any spoilers to the story, there is mystery, some drama and a lot of emotion on both June and Scrye's (Mark) part. And when the past comes back to haunt them, it's a ...more
Never Stop Reading or Dreaming
Review

I had been waiting for this book since book 25. And although I loved the back story there were just some things I couldn't get into here. First the whole "daddy" and "slut" thing are not for me. I hate reading books like that. But, even though I loved that we did get the story here I was not a fan of the constant "then" and " now" chapters. I would have been fine if I was just " then" and "now" but we also go "then but not too far back" "then but recent" "then after...". This was too
Rhonda
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Angie
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fans of this awesome series will love this book which finally tells the love story of June and Scrye! This couple has been a part of the Suncoast Society from the beginning and have shown up in several books. This book goes back and forth from the past to the present but is easy to follow. It shares the couple's beginning, from their meeting in high school to the current day, when June's past comes back to haunt them. Various members of the Suncoast Society appear in this book and though it can ...more
Pam
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As you all undoubtedly know by now, Tymber Dalton is my favorite author, an automatic buy with each new book. Walk Between the Raindrops is the 51st book in the Suncoast Society BDSM series. While every Suncoast Society book is a standalone, you'll understand the characters' backstories much better if you read them in order. That's particularly true with this specific book. There's a listing of the entire series at the beginning of each book.

This is the story of June Jarette (née Corden) and her
KnottyGirl Reviews
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Here we are, at Suncoast Society number 51 and still going strong. Walk Between The Raindrops is the long awaited story about two of the series most beloved characters, Mark aka Scrye, and June. I’ve always loved these two, and we usually see them when Scrye is rigging someone at Venture, rigging June at Venture or a play party, or June being the groups secondary mama bear next to Tilly.

We find out a lot about June, why she’s so filled with anger, and why she is so very protective. (Remember
Katy Beth Mckee
Wow this story grips you from the beginning. This story travels through the past, present, and recent past; then back again as we learn the back story of some of the original members of the Suncoast Society. This book is more about the hard parts of their story than their kinky side. It's also a reminder that sometimes there are still things we need to deal with even inside ourselves not matter how long ago things have happened.
H.
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love the story, though switching from the past to present then back to the past lost me for a bit until I kept looking for what timeframe they were in. The story of Mark (Scrye) and June is awesome! June hasn't really healed from her sister's murder but with Scrye’s help, she's learning to cope, even if he has to hold her back from doing something that might put her in jeopardy. A must read for anyone who loves Suncoast Society.
Kristinmarie
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great read by Tymber Dalton. I loved finally getting more of Scrye and June's story. I have wanted more information on their relationship from when they first got together. I will say it was an emotional story, and we got to see some aspects of events that happened to their friends from their perspective. All in all it is a great read, which I will be rereading again soon.
Daisy Sloan
Jun 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
I've loved June and Scrye in the other Suncoast Society books and to finally get their story is amazing. Tymber has done a beautiful job of telling their story and bringing it to life. They're story is sad and beautiful and sweet and wonderful. We should all have someone love us like Scrye loves June!
Debbie Talbot
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Can't I please put 10 stars on this. I have to say it's one of her best
Toi
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just WOW

Have your tissues ready - here is the number one reason to love Mark, he's known June's secret for years but he loved her with all his heart anyway.
Jeprs
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Tymber Dalton's writing. This book doesn't disappoint!
Judy
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a GREAT series. I love how the characters wander through the books so we get a update on them. June and Scrye are great characters. Loved their story.
Mary
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This couple can sure keep a secret

This is June's story told through flashbacks. They can sometimes be jarring but Tymber is an expert at weaving now and then together. It was great to read about such an enduring relationship and know just wbat these two were willing to do and sacrifice for family. I did not see that last revelation coming. It's always fun when I can't guess the end .
Sarah ~Book Addict~
I've been waiting and wanting more on June and Scrye for a long time. This is a very powerful, emotional read. Finally, all the glimpses are tied together and details filled in and it's more than worth the wait for their story. I cried and raged and was so overcome throughout this book. I thought I loved them through the glimpses in other books in the series. I totally adore them both after this. I am emotionally wrung out after this.
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Finally we get June & Marks (Scrye) story. We look into the past to when they were teenagers and how they met. The tragedy they lived through, the secret June hides from Mark all these years. The secret Mark thinks he's knows and has one of his own. We share their love and sorrow and pain as they grow up and become the couple we know and love today.
Bethany
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm
I love June and Scrye. It is wonderful to see things from their perspective.
Shayna
Sep 02, 2017
Cheryl W. Terry
Dec 31, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Master of Solitude (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #5)
  • I Will Not Beg (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #6)
  • Heel (Working Out the Kinks ,#2)
  • Daddy Bear (Montana Daddies, #1)
  • Beneath the Scars (Masters of the Shadowlands, #13)
  • Nobody Does It Better (Masters and Mercenaries, #15)
  • Revenge (Lawless, #3)
  • Worth Fighting For (Warrior Fight Club, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.3)
  • Love Another Day (Masters and Mercenaries, #14)
  • Spun Out (Blacktop Cowboys, #10)
  • Enchanting Sebastian (Big Sky Royal, #1)
  • Crazy Imperfect Love (Dirty Dicks #2.5; Big Sky #4.2)
  • Defiance (Masters of the Shadowlands, #13.5)
  • Curran Twitter, The Wilson Building (Kate Daniels #5.7)
  • Dabwaha, Curran Twitter (Kate Daniels #6.1)
  • Close Cover (Masters and Mercenaries, #16)
  • Nothing Without You (Forever Yours, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.4)
  • Governor (Governor Trilogy, #1)
Lesli Richardson is the writer behind the curtain of her better-known pen name, Tymber Dalton (her "wild child" side). She lives in the Tampa Bay region of Florida with her husband, writer Jon Dalton, (aka "The World's Best Husband") and too many pets. When she's not playing D&D with her friends or shooting skeet, she's a part-time Viking shield-maiden in training, among other pursuits. The ...more

Suncoast Society (1 - 10 of 96 books)
  • Safe Harbor (Suncoast Society, #1)
  • Domme by Default (Suncoast Society, #2)
  • Cardinal's Rule (Suncoast Society, #3)
  • The Reluctant Dom (Suncoast Society, #4)
  • The Denim Dom (Suncoast Society, #5)
  • Pinch Me (Suncoast Society, #6)
  • Broken Toy (Suncoast Society, #7)
  • A Clean Sweep (Suncoast Society, #8)
  • A Roll of the Dice (Suncoast Society, #9)
  • His Canvas (Suncoast Society, #10)