Start by marking “Stepbrother Anonymous” as Want to Read:
Stepbrother Anonymous

Stepbrother Anonymous

Love is for suckers.

That's always been Hudson Farrow's take on it. His mother has practically made a career out of saying I do, which is why he's found himself in another upstate town, preparing to watch her walk down the aisle with another yacht club asshole, nursing his cynicism with Scotch at another lonely dive bar. A sassy siren that sets his blood on fire wasn't part
Kindle Edition
Published April 24th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Stepbrother Anonymous, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stepbrother Anonymous

XxTainaxX
Apr 27, 2017 XxTainaxX rated it liked it
If you believe in love at first sight on hyperdrive, then this book will be the cream to your kitten. While I indulge in and appreciate insta-love, I tend to lean towards the romance found in the buildup. It doesn't mean I don't appreciate a little exaggeration every now and again :)

The book was hella sexy. While I don't really know all that much about who Hudson and Skylar are as individuals, they certainly burn it up together.

"I like you all quivering and needy underneath me, precious. I li
Chantal ❤️
Gi's Spot Reviews
IT'S LIVE EARLY!!

First of all, hope you don't mind me writing this review while still licking this smoking hot cover *sighing dreamily* Totally drool worthy!
Can't wait for you guys to read this one!!! My absolute FAV from Aria's, so far! Because you know I pervy I am, it had to be also the HOTTEST! Be prepared for this off the charts amount of heat! Hudson has the filthiest mouth, and I LOVED every word that came out of it! Panty melting guaranteed! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Vashti
Apr 22, 2017 Vashti rated it really liked it
First time author for me and will not be the last time .They meet up in a small town bar where the heroine lives.Her Dad is getting married the next day.The hero with his Harley riding tattooed body is in town for his mother's wedding the next day.After a few shots,they head out to her place in full lust mode and the deed is done all night long .Our boy has a penis piercing so yeah,the sex is outta bounds for our gal.The day of the wedding dawns and they part ways for a few hours only to meet up ...more
♡Tonya♡
Sizzling hot 🔥 sweet and safe!
Skylar and Hudson were great together.

-no cheating
-no ow/om drama whatsoever
-she tried to push but he wasn't having it
-no violence
-steamy hot
-great epilogue
Aria Cole
Apr 21, 2017 Aria Cole rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
✨✨ IT'S LIVE!!! ✨✨

#PiercingsInAllTheRightPlaces
#Alpha #DirtyTalker #FilthySweet
#99cents #Free on #KindleUnlimited
#StepbrotherAnonymous #AriaCole #PantyMelter

SYNOPSIS:
Love is for suckers.
That’s always been Hudson Farrow’s take on it. His mother has practically made a career out of saying I do, which is why he’s found himself in another upstate town, preparing to watch her walk down the aisle with another yacht club asshole, nursing his cynicism with Scotc
Leonor
-Sassy red head
-HEA with 2 epilogues

A must read
Jenny
I didn't like how much our heroine resisted our sexy hero I wanted to slap her but not gonna lie the ending was super adorable!
Denna✌
Apr 24, 2017 Denna✌ rated it it was amazing
I fucking loved this book! So hot and safe. Loved how the hero was with the h. This might be my favorite AC book, idk though it's too hard to choose lol
Jen
Apr 22, 2017 Jen rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary
I liked this story, but it felt really rushed with nothing exciting happening outside of their relationship.
Jan
Apr 23, 2017 Jan rated it really liked it
Holy Hudson Hotness!

You can definitely judge this book by its cover!.

Aria Cole has yet again delivered a hot,quick read that hits all the right places.

Hudson & Skylar first meet in a bar, Hudson is in town for his mother's 4th wedding so Hudson not only is a relationship phobe due to his mothers history but is also attending the wedding out of duty and hasn't even met the groom.

Hudson:
I was drawn to her Like a magnet, our bodies hovering just at the edge of contact, close enough to drive
Donna Wright
Apr 26, 2017 Donna Wright rated it liked it
I really enjoyed this quick steamy read, I wished that the story would have been longer and not quite so rushed. As it has the makings for an epic book. Hudson was Hot As Hell, making the hot and heavy scenes very hot indeed. Skylar was ok in this book but she didn't really get a chance to shine as it was over before it really began. I totally recommend this quick smutty read. It's a book I liked but just didn't love it.
Janice Somers
Hudson and Sklyar are so hot. I loved every word. It's hot, dirty, filthy and did I say "HOT?"
They meet in a bar and Skylar takes Hudson home for the night, only the attraction and the fire of the lovemaking is enough for Hudson to claim. "I love you." Skylar is more reserved especially after they go to a wedding rehearsal and find out that they are about to become step-siblings.

This is another great story and the sizzling sex is enough to set your panties on fire.
Shannon
3.5*

Cute couple, hot story, happy ending. Skylar and Hudson were fun and had a great connection. I know it's a novella, I just wish there had been a little more *meat* to the story, instead of such a rush between their parents wedding and the epilogues. But overall I enjoyed this one!

***Borrowed through KU.
Sharon Dunn
Apr 23, 2017 Sharon Dunn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Insta-love stepbrother!!

Yes, finally someone has giving me a stepbrother insta-love that is hot! Hudson doesn't do love but for Skylar he would do anything!! Hold on to your seats bc this is a fast ride!!
Karoline
Apr 23, 2017 Karoline rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Aria's hottest book to date! Loved Hudson and Sky!
Sarah Armstrong
Apr 24, 2017 Sarah Armstrong rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sexy 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hudson & skylar are explosive together. This was a great sexy novella. Aria has the magic touch when it comes to insta-love.
Flo Grugel
Apr 23, 2017 Flo Grugel rated it really liked it
sweet instalove novella with a hea
Yamina
Apr 30, 2017 Yamina rated it liked it
Stepbrother is a hot and steamy novella. Be prepared as everything happens very fast!
April Symes
Aria Cole just keeps writing these hot and sexy stories which keep me hooked and I keep coming back for me. This book is no different.
Hudson Farrow found love to be a sucker’s game and he is no sucker. He avoids relationships like no one business. His mother on the other hand makes it a practice at saying “I DO” at the drop of the hat. Which is why he is in this small town, getting ready to watch her say the I dos—he goes to the bar where he meets this innocent, sassy wench. At the same time,
Roanne Germaine
Apr 22, 2017 Roanne Germaine rated it it was amazing
He was cynical about relationships. He didn't believe that it can be forever. On the night before his mom's wedding rehearsal to a new man again, Hudson eased his stress by visiting the small town's bar for a drink or two alone. It was where he met the most stunningly gorgeous woman with auburn hair and a sassy mouth. And after one fiercely passionate night with Skylar , he knew there was something more for them and he's never letting her go. Until they both realized that they were to become ste ...more
Sassy Southern
Apr 26, 2017 Sassy Southern rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by Aria Cole and I absolutely loved it. If you are looking for a quick read filled with chemistry between the couple then this is the book for you.
Hudson is sitting in a bar wanting to forget that his mother is marrying again. She is making marrying men an occupation which has turned him off to love. Hudson has no need for long term relationships that is until a sexy little minx steps up beside him ordering what he is drinking. He begins to talk with Skylar an
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 28, 2017 Jennifer Pierson rated it it was amazing
There are days, (not many as I'm set in my ways), that I wish I wasn't single, and Aria Cole, with her talented writing style, always lifts me out of that hole with her awesome shorts! And Stepbrother Anonymous is no exception! Hudson Farrow has no desire for love, but that all changes the night he meets Skylar Walsh at a bar. The intense connection has them going home together for a night of super STEAMY sexy scene goodness that will destroy panties everywhere. It doesn't take long before he de ...more
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
5 star

The story has laughs, naughty fun, and heartbreak. I was pulled right into this story.

This is Sky and Hudson’s story. Hudson is in town for his mother’s wedding. But at a bar he picks up a woman and they make a night of it. He does not want to let her go but he has somewhere to be. When the woman he is all hot a bothered for shows up at the wedding he is stunned. He wants Sky no matter what and he is about to make sure he gets what he wants. Sky is wondering if she made a mistake. The nig
Emma
Apr 25, 2017 Emma rated it really liked it
3.5/5
Surprisingly a lot more romantic that I was anticipating given the premise of the story.

Skylar and Hudson meet in a random bar quickly followed by an intense one night stand that neither can let go of. Their connection is a once in a lifetime affair which they would be stupid to lose.

Neither Skylar nor Hudson are aware of impending train crash heading in their direction in the form of their parents getting married and altering the status of the relationship between them.

For a step-sibling r
Yvette Mathews-lowe
Apr 21, 2017 Yvette Mathews-lowe rated it it was amazing
Well I really can't put into words how perfect this book is. Aria just keeps getting better and better and I honestly don't know how she does it. Hudson is what we all dream of when we think of Alpha, dominate, tattoo and pierced bad boy with a heart of good. This is an insta-love , no regrets story that you must read. It is 100% safe and worth every minute of your time .
Sandra
Apr 26, 2017 Sandra rated it it was ok
If you're looking for a quick read short on plot with insta-love and steamy sex, this is your book. The sad thing is I really liked Hudson and Skylar, but the author just rushes through their romance.
Mary
Apr 20, 2017 Mary rated it it was amazing
Sweet Lord! This book was smoking hot! Hudson is swoon-worthy and Sky was sassy sweet! a must read! Their initial meeting is before they realize their parents are getting married, but that doesn't stop Hudson from making her his!
Aria Cole is a thirty-something housewife who once felt bad for reading dirty books late at night, until she decided to write her own. Possessive alpha men and the sassy heroines who love them are common, along with a healthy dose of irresistible insta-love and happily ever afters so sweet your teeth may ache.

For a safe, off-the-charts HOT, and always HEA story that doesn't take a lifetime to rea
More about Aria Cole...