Start by marking “Trashy Foreplay (Trashy Affair, #1)” as Want to Read:
Trashy Foreplay (Trashy Affair, #1)

Trashy Foreplay

(Trashy Affair #1)

He's flying home to confront his cheating wife. She's running from her life in shame. Neither expected to fall in love 35,000 feet in the air.

With my heart and reputation in ruins, I can’t afford to make another mistake. Boarding a flight to Seattle is supposed to give me a clean slate, but from the moment Cash Montgomery slides into the seat next to mine, I’m captivated b
Published August 3rd 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Trashy Foreplay, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trashy Foreplay

Shelby *trains flying monkeys*
Be warned..there is probably spoilers about to happen.

But Lawd knows I have to get this out of the way first: I KNOW the author says that there is cheating in this book. I knew that going in and I know that books are fantasy.

Now let's get to what I really thought. AND ONCE AGAIN I MAY SPOIL ON THIS ONE...because stupid happens and stupid pisses me off.

This book starts off with lovely Jules having an affair with her married boss. But it's okay because she was drunk and doesn't really remember i
Paige
3.5 "Temptation" Stars

An angsty love story between two people who should never have met. Things are always black and white and love isn't always a choice. Add in a little bit of suspense and I need to know what is going to happen in the follow up.

ARC provided to A is for Alpha B is for Books for honest review.
Fre06 Begum
Naughty Book Blog
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Gemma James is a naughty girl who made me want her characters to do really naughty things they had no business doing. Don't judge. It's fiction! Cash and Jules have an insta-lust connection that leads to the most forbidden, sinful and agonizing slow burn EVER. Intense and provocative, there is so much heat, tension and angst I felt like I had been set on fire and then slowly ripped in half. I'm not convinced that everything is as it seems. I think there are a couple of major twists still to come ...more
EpicRomanceReviews
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 DELICIOUSLY SCANDALOUS STARS!

Oh. My. God!!! I just devoured the most SCANDALOUSLY sexy book by one of my all-time fave authors!!!!! It was so thrillingly sensual and wildly addictive it left me craving more…more...more! I freaking ADORE everything Gemma James writes, and even though TRASHY FOREPLAY, book one in her Trashy Affair series was a huge departure from her darker fare, at its core is a rapturous love story that left me completely euphoric !!!

This book is fantasy fulfillment to th
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥

Series or Standalone: Series, Book 1
Characters: 5
Plot: 5
Scorching Level: 5+++
HEA: You're kidding, right?

Okay, here's the deal. I am very particular and picky when it comes to books with cheating. I need to love the characters for me to actually enjoy a book with such a trope. So color me shocked when this book hooked me right from the start!!!! August started very well.
Trashy Foreplay broke my heart and excited me!
Jules is a woman com
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
“If life were fair, everyone would get what they want"
But Life is the most Unfair at best. Jules knows a thing or two about this , she's been in a pickle , time or two. She had an affair with her married boss and now has to flee Whiskey Flatts because she's guilt ridden
I slept with my boss. My fucking boss. I feel sick. Sick and small as I wonder how I ended up here. Cheating on my boyfriend, sleeping with a married man… By noon today all eleven hundred people in Whiskey Flats will hear of my tr
Beneath The Covers Blog
Shelves: arcs, kelly, 2017-reads
My goodness...I was not expecting this book, AT ALL!! So much yum is packed into this tantalizing and tempting quick read!

Okay....so, I'm just going to say it: some people will probably be turned off right away from this book, because the author clearly states that this story involves cheating. Some people will consider this a fine line to cross when incorporating it into the subject matter. But the approach the author took with this controversial topic and expanding the reader's perception was
TF
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Going to call this one a bust for me and not bother with Book 2. I couldn't seem to get into the story...it was boring and slow.
Julie
I'm pissed, I wrote what I thought and it showed posted on GR but obviously it's not here. Unless it's a duplicate, I'll have to check it out. Either way I'm not going to write again except I love the shit out of it! On to book 2
Sam
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I seriously just devoured TRASHY FOREPLAY in a matter of hours!!! Gemma James delivers a 5 star, page turning goodness of a forbidden story that got under my skin from the very first page!! This book was unputadownable!!!! Its a story that had me teetering on the edge of my seat the whole time, and my heart lodged permanently in my throat!!! This was a highly addictive read for me, packed with a lot of emotions!!!

I loved Cash - he was so INTENSE and had this presence that just overwhelmed me thr
Nashoda Rose
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolute deliciousness. Steamy, sizzling and intense, just the way I like it. Can't wait for Book 2!
Kira
The title was misleading. It wasn't trashy, and there wasn't much foreplay unless you consider flirting foreplay. The only thing that made this remotely trashy was that Cash was married. It didn't bother me because it was clear his marriage had been on the rocks for a while. It was one of those things where it seemed like it was over but he hadn't admitted it to himself yet.

It was good but lacked the intensity of Gemma James's dark romances. It was a quick read, and I didn't want to put it down
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description

UGH!!!! I need more pages!

Talk about chemistry and sexual tension. Jules up and leaves her life in small town Oklahoma for a fresh start in Seattle. She needs to get away from the mess she made of her life and a chance encounter with a sexy passenger might not be the best way to start fresh.

Cash is on his way home and is completely taken by fellow passenger Jules. But Cash's life is a bit complicated. Maybe a bit is an understatement. When fate intervenes for a second time he hires Jules to be
Becky Rendon
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I tried to be a good girl. I swear. But the blurb kept teasing me, it kept whispering in my ear all the filthy possibilities. I'm only human. I can't help that a small part of me needed to know just how this book plays out.

So here I am justifying my curiosity to people who could care less. I just want you to know, I didn't start out wanting to reading books with cheating. I even justify that too. Or I could if I cared enough...

The tension, chemistry, and overwhelming need in this book is off th
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Trashy Foreplay by Gemma James is the First Book in the "Trashy Affair" series. This is the story of Jules and Cash.
Jules and Cash are attracted to each other after meeting on a air plane. Jules is dealing with a past mistake that she wants to make a fresh stat. Cash is in a bad marriage with a cheating wife.
Jules and Cash have so much that should keep them away from each other but their feelings won't be denied easily.
This book does end with a cliffhanger to set you up for the next book in t
i fall in love book blog
3.5 Stars

I don't even know what to say about this book. My feelings are so mixed up on it. I have been wanting to read Trashy Foreplay since I found out about it, and even though I've never read Gemma James I had really high hopes for it.While I was reading it, I couldn't stop. I read the entire book in one day because it is a definite page-turner. But then the events at the end + the cliffhanger dampened my feelings on it a bit.

Chemistry and anticipation were the key factors in why I couldn't t
Cyndi Becker
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story gave me the hick-ups. I mean, that's what happens when you INHALE a book like I did Trashy Foreplay. It's one of those reads that when I realized how close to the end I was reaching, I started to feel sad that it was almost over. I couldn't fathom not having Cash and Jules to pant over. I started to worry about the pace of the story and how Ms. James was going to wrap it up. Then I discovered, much to my delight, that it's a part of a series...YAY US!!

This story starts out strong and
KFForever
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
a href="http://www.goodreads.com">kfforever

4.5 Stars: Reviewed by Klaire Sutherland on behalf of KFF

Oh my word, Gemma James…what did you write lady?

When I signed up for Trashy Foreplay, I did so with great trepidation. The last book I read from Gemma James was from the Condemned series; dark, twisty books that assuaged my palette for reading. I loved those books, and still they remain among one of my favourite series. I was wary about reading her New Adult work in case it disappointed. I
Joy Novel Thoughts
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
To be honest with you, I have no idea what to rate this story. It was angsty and frustrating and had me hypnotized and I have no idea how I'm going to survive until January with that whopper of an ending!

Yes, there is cheating in this book as it warns, but you are going to hope for the two to still find a way to get together, even though it is crazy stressful and you will want to rip your hair out of your head in frustration and guilt. It's soo consuming that you will wish you could fix all of t
Elizabeth Swain
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I finished this book in one sitting - Trashy Foreplay was hot, forbidden and the sexual tension could be felt in each word- Elizabeth @ White Hot Reads

This Story is a Cliffy.... Be Aware...

Jules breaks all the rules;
“Never flirt with temptation.” ~ When seated next to a man on a plane whom the chemistry is nothing like she has never felt; she breathes a sigh of relief when he walks away with only a kiss on the cheek.
“Never lust after what I can’t have.” ~ Lust is putting it lightly, but their b
Wit & Wonder Books
***ARC provided by the author for an honest review***

I am a huge fan of Gemma James, from her Devil’s Kiss series to her Condemned series and Trashy Foreplay is no different!

Trashy Foreplay is the first novel in what it looks like to be first of many… leaving you in a jaw-dropping cliffhanger! Gemma and her famous cliffhangers… my, they are ever present.

“How the hell did I get stuck in this sadistic loop of deja vu?”

Jules just can’t go down the same path she came from, she knows it will lead
Anne Milne
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This will be classed as one of my guilty pleasures and I loved every minute of it.
Jules has made a pretty big mistake and decides to move and start with a clean slate. Fate can be sick and twisted because on the plane to her new life she meets Cash and sparks fly. The connection between them is like a living breathing entity, there was a point on the plane I was holding my breath.
Cash is a man in turmoil not knowing which way to turn, his strong personality grabs you and doesn't let go. My hear
~Mandi~
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Trashy Foreplay
Trashy Affair #1
Gemma James
5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I wasn't too sure I was gonna love this one. But man I was surprised. I'm not always a fan of books that involve cheating. But you can't help but cheer for Cash and Jules to break the rules and fall in love. I didn't realize this was a series when I started it. And of course it left me with wanting more. So I can't wait for the next book to be released.
Thanks NetGalley for the arc in exchange for my honest review.
Sheena
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Engaging sexy, forbidden romance…

First in a new series this is the story of Jules who escapes one scandal only to fall straight into the arms of another disastrous situation in the shape of Cash….. their’s is a forbidden relationship in more than one sense and with so many obstacles to encounter the outcome is not assured…

The author really knows how to write great characters that are believable and fully developed….the narrative is from the dual perspective of the two main characters giving an i
Jen Zingaro
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: love-triangles
This book was everything that I love. A love triangle, a forbidden relationship and so much angst.
Jules has pretty much lived her life for everyone else until everything blows up. She takes off to start anew in Washington with her Best friend, leaving everything behind. She meets a sexy stranger on the plane that brings her comfort and an easy connection. Never thinking they would see each other again, they part ways at the airport. After struggling to find a job, she takes one as Cash's assist
Rough Draft Book Blog
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Trashy Foreplay by Gemma James
Cash & Jules
MY HEART JUST EXPLODED
5 Stars

Holy fucking hell Gemma… this book is fanfuckingtastic! I honestly didn’t know what to expect and you would think I would since I’ve read all your crazy books! LOL! I’m trying to decide if I’m fucked up for loving this so much or if I’ve completely lost my mind all together. This book brought out so many emotions in me. I can’t even begin to explain!

Jules is such a complex character. You start out thinking she’s a weak p
Kelly Emery (Beneath The Covers Blog)
Full review can be found at Beneath The Covers Blog --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.*
Ana Rita
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've wanted to read a book from this author for so long but I simply hadn' had any time. I've heard so many good things about her that I wanted to see for myself.
Let's just say that after only one book I'm hooked...
Gemma James has a intense, sexy and sassy writing that you will love as much as I did.
Jesus... And with a tittle like this what crosses your mind? The only thought that occurred to me was that I was about to enter on a forbidden place...
Trashy Foreplay is the first book from the Tr
Gemma James is a USA Today and Amazon bestselling author of a blend of genres, from new adult suspense to dark erotic romance. She loves to explore the darker side of human nature in her fiction, and she's morbidly curious about anything dark and edgy, from deviant sex to serial killers. Readers have described her stories as being "not for the faint of heart."

She warns you to heed their words! Her