Start by marking “Trashy Foreplay (Trashy Affair, #1)” as Want to Read:
Trashy Foreplay (Trashy Affair, #1)

Trashy Foreplay

(Trashy Affair #1)

He's flying home to confront his cheating wife. She's running from her life in shame. Neither expected to fall in love 35,000 feet in the air.​

Published August 3rd 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Trashy Foreplay, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trashy Foreplay

Start your review of Trashy Foreplay (Trashy Affair, #1)
Shelby *trains flying monkeys*
Be warned..there is probably spoilers about to happen.

But Lawd knows I have to get this out of the way first: I KNOW the author says that there is cheating in this book. I knew that going in and I know that books are fantasy.

Now let's get to what I really thought. AND ONCE AGAIN I MAY SPOIL ON THIS ONE...because stupid happens and stupid pisses me off.

This book starts off with lovely Jules having an affair with her married boss. But it's okay because she was drunk and doesn't really remembe
Fre06 Begum
Paige
3.5 "Temptation" Stars

An angsty love story between two people who should never have met. Things are always black and white and love isn't always a choice. Add in a little bit of suspense and I need to know what is going to happen in the follow up.

ARC provided to A is for Alpha B is for Books for honest review.
Naughty Book Blog
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Gemma James is a naughty girl who made me want her characters to do really naughty things they had no business doing. Don't judge. It's fiction! Cash and Jules have an insta-lust connection that leads to the most forbidden, sinful and agonizing slow burn EVER. Intense and provocative, there is so much heat, tension and angst I felt like I had been set on fire and then slowly ripped in half. I'm not convinced that everything is as it seems. I think there are a couple of major twists still to come ...more
Carvanz
I knew going in that this book was going to be a bit different than what I am used to. It deals with adultery (clearly stated in a warning in the blurb) and that’s not my cup of tea. However, I have enjoyed this author’s writing before and I always like trying something new and different and this one piqued my curiosity so I jumped in with eyes wide open. And I ended up really enjoying it.
Cash and Jules have immediate chemistry and they are either leaving a dysfunctional relationship or in the p
EpicRomanceReviews
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 DELICIOUSLY SCANDALOUS STARS!

Oh. My. God!!! I just devoured the most SCANDALOUSLY sexy book by one of my all-time fave authors!!!!! It was so thrillingly sensual and wildly addictive it left me craving more…more...more! I freaking ADORE everything Gemma James writes, and even though TRASHY FOREPLAY, book one in her Trashy Affair series was a huge departure from her darker fare, at its core is a rapturous love story that left me completely euphoric !!!

This book is fantasy fulfillment to
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥

Series or Standalone: Series, Book 1
Characters: 5
Plot: 5
Scorching Level: 5+++
HEA: You're kidding, right?

Okay, here's the deal. I am very particular and picky when it comes to books with cheating. I need to love the characters for me to actually enjoy a book with such a trope. So color me shocked when this book hooked me right from the start!!!! August started very well.
Trashy Foreplay broke my heart and excited me!
Jules is a wom
Cami
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’m not going to lie…..I went into this book just needing a good smutty book, little did I know this was going to be so much more. This was a KU and I seriously thought it would just be an easy smutty book (CLEARLY I did NOT read the synopsis) but this story was fueled by adultery. This will be my second book this month that has cheating and books with cheating are NOT really my thing. I won’t say I don’t ever read them but I certainly do not seek them out and I have been known to just steer cle ...more
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
“If life were fair, everyone would get what they want"
But Life is the most Unfair at best. Jules knows a thing or two about this , she's been in a pickle , time or two. She had an affair with her married boss and now has to flee Whiskey Flatts because she's guilt ridden
I slept with my boss. My fucking boss. I feel sick. Sick and small as I wonder how I ended up here. Cheating on my boyfriend, sleeping with a married man… By noon today all eleven hundred people in Whiskey Flats will hear of my tr
TF
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Going to call this one a bust for me and not bother with Book 2. I couldn't seem to get into the story...it was boring and slow.
Coco.V
Jan 24, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (1/24/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:

With my heart and reputation in ruins, I can’t afford to make another mistake. Boarding a flight to Seattle is supposed to give me a clean slate, but from the moment Cash Montgomery slides into the seat next to mine, I’m captivated by his steel eyes that see too much. I ache for this stranger in a way I’ve never
Beneath The Covers Blog
Shelves: arcs, kelly, 2017-reads
My goodness...I was not expecting this book, AT ALL!! So much yum is packed into this tantalizing and tempting quick read!

Okay....so, I'm just going to say it: some people will probably be turned off right away from this book, because the author clearly states that this story involves cheating. Some people will consider this a fine line to cross when incorporating it into the subject matter. But the approach the author took with this controversial topic and expanding the reader's perception was
Julie
I'm pissed, I wrote what I thought and it showed posted on GR but obviously it's not here. Unless it's a duplicate, I'll have to check it out. Either way I'm not going to write again except I love the shit out of it! On to book 2
Sam
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I seriously just devoured TRASHY FOREPLAY in a matter of hours!!! Gemma James delivers a 5 star, page turning goodness of a forbidden story that got under my skin from the very first page!! This book was unputadownable!!!! Its a story that had me teetering on the edge of my seat the whole time, and my heart lodged permanently in my throat!!! This was a highly addictive read for me, packed with a lot of emotions!!!

I loved Cash - he was so INTENSE and had this presence that just overwhelmed me thr
Nashoda Rose
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolute deliciousness. Steamy, sizzling and intense, just the way I like it. Can't wait for Book 2!
Kira
The title was misleading. It wasn't trashy, and there wasn't much foreplay unless you consider flirting foreplay. The only thing that made this remotely trashy was that Cash was married. It didn't bother me because it was clear his marriage had been on the rocks for a while. It was one of those things where it seemed like it was over but he hadn't admitted it to himself yet.

It was good but lacked the intensity of Gemma James's dark romances. It was a quick read, and I didn't want to put it down
i fall in love book blog
3.5 Stars

I don't even know what to say about this book. My feelings are so mixed up on it. I have been wanting to read Trashy Foreplay since I found out about it, and even though I've never read Gemma James I had really high hopes for it.While I was reading it, I couldn't stop. I read the entire book in one day because it is a definite page-turner. But then the events at the end + the cliffhanger dampened my feelings on it a bit.

Chemistry and anticipation were the key factors in why I couldn't t
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Trashy Foreplay by Gemma James is the First Book in the "Trashy Affair" series. This is the story of Jules and Cash.
Jules and Cash are attracted to each other after meeting on a air plane. Jules is dealing with a past mistake that she wants to make a fresh stat. Cash is in a bad marriage with a cheating wife.
Jules and Cash have so much that should keep them away from each other but their feelings won't be denied easily.
This book does end with a cliffhanger to set you up for the next book in t
Cyndi Becker
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story gave me the hick-ups. I mean, that's what happens when you INHALE a book like I did Trashy Foreplay. It's one of those reads that when I realized how close to the end I was reaching, I started to feel sad that it was almost over. I couldn't fathom not having Cash and Jules to pant over. I started to worry about the pace of the story and how Ms. James was going to wrap it up. Then I discovered, much to my delight, that it's a part of a series...YAY US!!

This story starts out strong and
Becky Rendon
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I tried to be a good girl. I swear. But the blurb kept teasing me, it kept whispering in my ear all the filthy possibilities. I'm only human. I can't help that a small part of me needed to know just how this book plays out.

So here I am justifying my curiosity to people who could care less. I just want you to know, I didn't start out wanting to reading books with cheating. I even justify that too. Or I could if I cared enough...

The tension, chemistry, and overwhelming need in this book is off th
KFForever
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
a href="http://www.goodreads.com">kfforever

4.5 Stars: Reviewed by Klaire Sutherland on behalf of KFF

Oh my word, Gemma James…what did you write lady?

When I signed up for Trashy Foreplay, I did so with great trepidation. The last book I read from Gemma James was from the Condemned series; dark, twisty books that assuaged my palette for reading. I loved those books, and still they remain among one of my favourite series. I was wary about reading her New Adult work in case it disappointed. I knew it
Joy Novel Thoughts
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
To be honest with you, I have no idea what to rate this story. It was angsty and frustrating and had me hypnotized and I have no idea how I'm going to survive until January with that whopper of an ending!

Yes, there is cheating in this book as it warns, but you are going to hope for the two to still find a way to get together, even though it is crazy stressful and you will want to rip your hair out of your head in frustration and guilt. It's soo consuming that you will wish you could fix all of t
Elizabeth Swain
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I finished this book in one sitting - Trashy Foreplay was hot, forbidden and the sexual tension could be felt in each word- Elizabeth @ White Hot Reads

This Story is a Cliffy.... Be Aware...

Jules breaks all the rules;
“Never flirt with temptation.” ~ When seated next to a man on a plane whom the chemistry is nothing like she has never felt; she breathes a sigh of relief when he walks away with only a kiss on the cheek.
“Never lust after what I can’t have.” ~ Lust is putting it lightly, but their b
Shyralf
4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars! Another Forbidden treat! This was so good. Forbidden because he was her married boss. This one was sexy and salacious. Cash was stuck in an unhappy marriage, more for convenience really. Here comes irresistible Jules fucking up his world, lol. So of course sparks flew and their was a lot of sexual tension all around. My favorite is their text messages, rife with sexual tension and innuendos. Cash and Jules didn’t jump into things right away, in fact nothing much happened until ...more
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This book is amazing just simply amazing. I know that is has some triggers for some but cheating is a thing that happens in marriages and relationships and I don't feel like Cash cheated on his wife as she did it first to him. All Cash wanted was to be loved and have the perfect life and he thought he had that with his wife until he found out that she was cheating on him and broke his heart.

Cash stayed faithful to his wife till he met Jules on the plane and the chemistry between the two of them
Anne Milne
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This will be classed as one of my guilty pleasures and I loved every minute of it.
Jules has made a pretty big mistake and decides to move and start with a clean slate. Fate can be sick and twisted because on the plane to her new life she meets Cash and sparks fly. The connection between them is like a living breathing entity, there was a point on the plane I was holding my breath.
Cash is a man in turmoil not knowing which way to turn, his strong personality grabs you and doesn't let go. My hear
~Mandi~
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Trashy Foreplay
Trashy Affair #1
Gemma James
5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I wasn't too sure I was gonna love this one. But man I was surprised. I'm not always a fan of books that involve cheating. But you can't help but cheer for Cash and Jules to break the rules and fall in love. I didn't realize this was a series when I started it. And of course it left me with wanting more. So I can't wait for the next book to be released.
Thanks NetGalley for the arc in exchange for my honest review.
Sheena
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Engaging sexy, forbidden romance…

First in a new series this is the story of Jules who escapes one scandal only to fall straight into the arms of another disastrous situation in the shape of Cash….. their’s is a forbidden relationship in more than one sense and with so many obstacles to encounter the outcome is not assured…

The author really knows how to write great characters that are believable and fully developed….the narrative is from the dual perspective of the two main characters giving an i
Jen Zingaro
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: love-triangles
This book was everything that I love. A love triangle, a forbidden relationship and so much angst.
Jules has pretty much lived her life for everyone else until everything blows up. She takes off to start anew in Washington with her Best friend, leaving everything behind. She meets a sexy stranger on the plane that brings her comfort and an easy connection. Never thinking they would see each other again, they part ways at the airport. After struggling to find a job, she takes one as Cash's assist
Rough Draft Book Blog
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Trashy Foreplay by Gemma James
Cash & Jules
MY HEART JUST EXPLODED
5 Stars

Holy fucking hell Gemma… this book is fanfuckingtastic! I honestly didn’t know what to expect and you would think I would since I’ve read all your crazy books! LOL! I’m trying to decide if I’m fucked up for loving this so much or if I’ve completely lost my mind all together. This book brought out so many emotions in me. I can’t even begin to explain!

Jules is such a complex character. You start out thinking she’s a weak petal
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• This Time Around (The Bennett's Bastards Series Book 2)
  • My Boss Can't Get Enough (Can't Get Enough #1)
  • Tempting Me
  • Under His Skin (So Inked, #1)
  • Scrooge McFuck (Some Girls Do It, #2)
  • Heartbreaker (Billionaires of White Oaks)
  • Teach Me
  • Courting Innocence (The Courting Series Book 2)
  • Sir Loin of Beef (Grade-A Beefcakes #1)
  • Hung (Mister Hotshot, #1)
  • Tempt Me (The Macintyre Brothers #1)
  • Sex Sessions: Uncut (Camera Tales #1)
  • Something Reckless (Reckless & Real, #1)
  • Wanton (For the Billionaire's Pleasure: Luke & Claire #2)
  • Mr. Big (London Billionaire, #2)
  • Mr. Dirty (London Billionaire, #3)
  • One Wicked Night
  • The Ex Games Boxed Set (The Complete Series)
Gemma James is a USA Today bestselling author of a blend of genres, from new adult contemporary to dark romance. She loves to explore the darker side of human nature in her fiction, and she’s morbidly curious about anything dark and edgy, from deviant sex to serial killers. Readers have described her stories as being “not for the faint of heart.”

She warns you to heed their words! Her playground is

Trashy Affair (2 books)
  • Trashy Conquest (Trashy Affair, #2)